PDA

View Full Version : Waffles having trouble with the move?

enviouz
05-26-2012, 02:08 PM
Anybody have any word on whats going on with waffles? I realize the site says it is moving. Last i knew the announcement said they would be moving and that it should only take about 12hrs. Its now been a couple of days with no change. Anybody know if they are having technical difficulties or whats going on?

SAM
05-26-2012, 03:04 PM
It will take them a while to move but nothing to worry about

Evelyn
05-27-2012, 12:19 AM
It will take them a while to move but nothing to worry about

is it your confidence or do you have any reliable source ?

Progress
05-27-2012, 01:05 AM
From Waffles admin at What.cd forum:

Here's the timeline:

1) Server move in progress.
2) SysOp gets called on a business trip.
3) Something goes wrong bringing all of the servers back online. (I think it's only 1 holding us up) SysOp runs out of time & boards the plane.
4) SysOp arrives at destination but has no internet there.
5) Time passes - SysOp still has no internet.
6) Woodenhead goads SysOp into wandering into unfamiliar territory in search of a Starbucks in order to get online.

So, right now Waffles depends on Starbucks.

Funkin'
05-27-2012, 04:54 AM
The only fact in this thread is that I sometimes wish I were gay.

Artemis
05-27-2012, 05:30 AM

Think of all the new possibilities for upsetting n00bs in saying you're doing their dad instead of their mom (or even as well as their mom). You could make it kind of family get together with you rogering the whole family. :blink:

mjmacky
05-27-2012, 05:44 AM
Last I recall, you have to pay for internet use at a Starbucks. Best find a McDonalds.

Quarterquack
05-27-2012, 05:59 AM

Think of all the new possibilities for upsetting n00bs in saying you're doing their dad instead of their mom (or even as well as their mom). You could make it kind of family get together with you rogering the whole family. :blink:

It seems fitting (ha) for Funkin' to pull an Aristocrats joke with this.

mjmacky
05-27-2012, 06:33 AM

I wrote an aristocrats jokes once, however I think it kind of sucks now. I think I put it together immediately after I left the theater.

kingeater
05-27-2012, 07:04 AM

I wrote an aristocrats jokes once, however I think it kind of sucks now. I think I put it together immediately after I left the theater.

As long as you think of the joke being told by Gilbert Gottfried, it will never suck. :P
/His delivery makes me laugh every time
//The 50 Shades of Grey rendition was hilarious, and his appearances on Stern always kill

anon
05-27-2012, 05:21 PM
Last I recall, you have to pay for internet use at a Starbucks. Best find a McDonalds.

McDonald's will kick your ass if you steal their Internet without eating anything here. But the cheapest ice cream cone will buy you a few hours.

manker
05-27-2012, 05:53 PM

McDonald's will kick your ass if you steal their Internet without eating anything here.
:eyebrows:

Is this an occasional internets stealing thing or do you live in McDonald's.

anon
05-27-2012, 06:39 PM
Is this an occasional internets stealing thing or do you live in McDonald's.

Nah, just a bad one-time experience. Found better places since then :P

manker
05-27-2012, 06:43 PM
Oh, I looked at your words and thought you were there now.
I was thinking maybe you roamed the back streets looking for a temporary boost to your much maligned up-pipe.

mjmacky
05-27-2012, 10:08 PM
If you used McDonald's internet inside every day, ordering items for the privilege, that would run you at least $30 a month.

Evelyn
05-28-2012, 04:57 PM
If you used McDonald's internet inside every day, ordering items for the privilege, that would run you at least $30 a month.

here is the most logical - calculative guys on this board :)

manker
05-28-2012, 07:47 PM

here is the most logical - calculative guys on this board :)
Stop making fun of Mary's autism :angry:

mjmacky
05-29-2012, 01:18 AM
Stop making fun of Mary's autism :angry:

Interesting how you perceive the accountant approach.

Evelyn
05-30-2012, 05:24 PM
waffles back :)

IdolEyes787
05-30-2012, 07:05 PM
Sexyback.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CY4KqzDy3e8

Evelyn
05-30-2012, 08:18 PM
Sexyback.

no Sexy back, back is the same :(
just displaced the back from old place to a new . lol

mjmacky
05-31-2012, 06:18 AM
Sexyback.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CY4KqzDy3e8

http://www.hulu.com/watch/72446/saturday-night-live-immigrant-tale

Skip to 1:45 to get to the point of my post.
I guess Hulu doesn't embed here? nevermind, I figured out the trick.

IdolEyes787
05-31-2012, 11:18 AM
We're sorry,currently our video library can only be streamed within the United States.

So basically there is no point to your post.

mjmacky
05-31-2012, 12:45 PM
We're sorry,currently our video library can only be streamed within the United States.

So basically there is no point to your post.

Try as I might, I couldn't find it on Youtube or Vimeo. So just for you, I grabbed the fucker off Hulu and put it on vimeo myself. It'll probably be up in about a half hour. You might not even watch it, but I'll be damned if it's my fault.

http://vimeo.com/43181327