PDA

View Full Version : Top lossless trackers?

rocky12
05-28-2012, 06:26 PM
Hey everyone!

I have done some researching on my own. I have came outdated since. Maybe it's only the keywords I'm using? For example, in Google I really do use real questions.

I am looking for mainly top line lossless trackers, but also in a way doesn't require invites all the time like Waffles, and What does. I'm not saying nothing bad about those sites. I'm looking for something easier. Would anyone be able to list at least the top 5, and if possible in order meaning #1 music tracker would be the best, and so on?

I did got lucky by open registration at Adams file which is FTP. Would anyone recommend others in the categories of DDL, forum based, torrents, or even FTP, or any other based category?

I appreciate it,

Thank you,

cinephilia
05-28-2012, 07:31 PM
you don't necessarily need an invite to get into what.cd

http://www.whatinterviewprep.com/preparefortheinterview.html

rocky12
05-28-2012, 07:52 PM
you don't necessarily need an invite to get into what.cd

http://www.whatinterviewprep.com/preparefortheinterview.html

Thank you!

rocky12
05-30-2012, 07:06 PM
Would RuTracker.org be just as good, or maybe equal?

stan
05-30-2012, 08:33 PM
Rutracker is fine for most people.You will find it very hard to seed on Whatcd.

http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/446521-What-cd-IS-NOT-for-the-casual-user!!?

cinephilia
05-30-2012, 09:55 PM
You will find it very hard to seed on Whatcd.

i suggest you take a look at the ratio requirements.

stan
05-30-2012, 10:52 PM
You will find it very hard to seed on Whatcd.

i suggest you take a look at the ratio requirements.

True but I do not want my grandchildren still seeding it back for me when I am long departed from this world.

Evelyn
06-01-2012, 08:41 PM
True but I do not want my grandchildren still seeding it back for me when I am long departed from this world.
They wont if you upload your rip there.

rocky12
06-01-2012, 08:55 PM
Hey,

What top level trackers for lossless does RuTracker.org fall in? I mean if we are going by the top 5 in all categories including they have good rips, they have lots of lossless, and etc then what # of the top 5 does RuTracker fall in?

cinephilia
06-02-2012, 01:09 AM
rutracker is easily the second, if not the best tracker for lossless formats although the site is not user friendly as what.cd.

IdolEyes787
06-02-2012, 01:18 PM
rutracker is easily the second, if not the best tracker for lossless formats although the site is not user friendly as what.cd.

Isn't the quality control sort of non-existent on rutracker? Isn't the whole point of lossless to get the most precise replication possible?
Not being facetious btw.

mjmacky
06-02-2012, 01:27 PM
some1 to helping my find Lost Topless tracker?

rocky12
06-02-2012, 02:01 PM

Isn't the quality control sort of non-existent on rutracker? Isn't the whole point of lossless to get the most precise replication possible?
Not being facetious btw.

Do you mean that the lossless content on RuTracker is not so good as other trackers when we are talking about quality?

What lossless trackers are open registration that has good quality content?

IdolEyes787
06-02-2012, 02:07 PM
I don't know.I really don't concern myself with that sort of thing.
Hopefully someone a lot more anal will come along shortly and be able to answer your question.

cinephilia
06-03-2012, 09:41 PM

Not being facetious btw.

you might be right about the quality control but i dare to hope that russian rippers that are into flac know what they do (scans, multiples logs).

i mean, ripping is not brain surgery as people think and most errors (crc and shit) have absolutely no impact on the quality.

that said, many rips come from other trackers.

rocky12
06-03-2012, 11:40 PM
Or what about lossless-galaxy.ru? How's their quality? I am a new member there, but haven't downloaded anything. I do know I enter in my signin info, and then hit login, but it doesn't do anything. I haven't figured out how to use it. I would totally understand if it get me a message or something. I do know I am a member there, but haven't figured out the site and that includes the login.

Maybe I should translate English into Russian, and use it that way by keeping Russian default? LOL. I mean I'll try to figure it out more later. BTW, I'm only joking about keeping Russian default. I only know English. It's my first and only language.

elbuitre
06-04-2012, 07:47 PM
you can use Chrome to translate the tracker automagically. about quality, you can check the spectrum of a file, if the wave is at 20k and has no skips, what more could you want? the content on ruTracker is amazing, it has a lot of content only available there.

Hiccup
06-04-2012, 09:14 PM
Since I can't remember the ratio requirements off the top of my head, and this seems to be a good thread to ask it, what's the ratio requirements on Rutracker again (for those with knowledge of the matter or that can read Russian)? I remember them updating how the site operated; isn't it supposed to be semi-ratioless (or whatever that's supposed to be called)?

anon
06-05-2012, 12:38 AM
Since I can't remember the ratio requirements off the top of my head, and this seems to be a good thread to ask it, what's the ratio requirements on Rutracker again

Last time I bothered to find out, it was 0.3 once after downloading 5 gigs. The place is so big that if you seed your torrents at least a few hours every day, you'll be fine.

They have a public wiki, maybe running it through Google Translate will help...

DeadPoet
06-06-2012, 06:19 PM
RuTracker wrote: "Отображение рейтинга отключено" - there is no ratio system.

Evelyn
06-08-2012, 03:47 PM
Since I can't remember the ratio requirements off the top of my head, and this seems to be a good thread to ask it, what's the ratio requirements on Rutracker again (for those with knowledge of the matter or that can read Russian)? I remember them updating how the site operated; isn't it supposed to be semi-ratioless (or whatever that's supposed to be called)?

Q. I can now only download and nothing to give, and I do not for this?
O. Can. Do not be. No shame, no conscience.