05-29-2012, 12:55 AM
Who's JP?

chalice
05-29-2012, 12:57 AM
Who's JP?

This quite wonderful animal. http://filesharingtalk.com/members/90022-JPaul

mjmacky
05-29-2012, 01:11 AM
I was being facetious on the account of nearly never having crossed paths with him. Not many of you have that privilege.

manker
05-31-2012, 09:44 PM
:eyebrows:
So that was anti-climactic.

Where would JP be posting now. It surely can't be a forum with any kind of moderating structure since he'd have been banned for being a cawk ages ago and came back.
This is the last bastion of the internets that not really modded, except 4chan. And I don't see him fitting in there.

No, there is only one possible answer.
He isn't posting anywhere. He's got a life. He's got laid.
-manker

megabyteme
05-31-2012, 09:53 PM
-manker

If that's the answer, then I don't want him back. He just wouldn't fit in. Well, he probably would, he'd just make some of us me feel shitty for not doing the same. :emo:

manker
05-31-2012, 10:04 PM
-manker

If that's the answer, then I don't want him back. He just wouldn't fit in. Well, he probably would, he'd just make some of us me feel shitty for not doing the same. :emo:
It's okay. If he came back then we'd drag him back down.
Having a life and posting on the internets are mutually exclusive.

Loads of people have told me that on this very forum, while they were posting on the internets.
So it must be true.

megabyteme
06-01-2012, 02:28 AM
It's okay. If he came back then we'd drag him back down.
Having a life and posting on the internets are mutually exclusive.

Loads of people have told me that on this very forum, while they were posting on the internets.
So it must be true.

That's a relief. A group united in their boredom, and our pet chihuahua named Dave. :happy:

brotherdoobie
06-01-2012, 05:12 AM
If that's the answer, then I don't want him back. He just wouldn't fit in. Well, he probably would, he'd just make some of us me feel shitty for not doing the same. :emo: It's okay. If he came back then we'd drag him back down. Having a life and posting on the internets are mutually exclusive. Loads of people have told me that on this very forum, while they were posting on the internets. So it must be true.

True story.

Word.

Peace, brotherdoobie :happy: