PDA

View Full Version : Hello.

Dimitrit
05-30-2012, 05:05 AM
I am very happy to take part in discussion.I am a very new here. I like this forum very much because this forum have many interesting informative topics, that difference form other forum. I hope i can enjoy my stay here, and other member will definitely cooperate with me.

brotherdoobie
05-30-2012, 05:34 AM
Go away. We're closed. We open again in the fall.

-doobs

Artemis
05-30-2012, 08:12 AM
I am very happy to take part in discussion.I am a very new here. I like this forum very much because this forum have many interesting informative topics, that difference form other forum. I hope i can enjoy my stay here, and other member will definitely cooperate with me.

Enjoy it while you're here (again) J-Dye, ze banhammer is coming again, manker just has to oil it up, check the spring, then blammo! :blink:

mjmacky
05-30-2012, 08:19 AM

Enjoy it while you're here (again) J-Dye, ze banhammer is coming again, manker just has to oil it up, check the spring, then blammo! :blink:

I've never been much the fan of the hammer, especially since examining it up closer reveals a left clicker or return key.

manker
05-30-2012, 09:10 AM
It isn't J-Dye or J-Dave.

Dimitrit is just avidly searching for definite member cooperation. Quite what member and cooperate mean in this context is unclear but if it's a euphemism for sucking a stranger's cawk in a one-off, danger-strewn and clandestine meeting then I guess it could be Squeams :eyebrows:

Barbarossa
05-30-2012, 09:13 AM
Ask him why he keeps making threads about calories in food. This is filesharingtalk, not weightwatchers.

brotherdoobie
05-30-2012, 09:14 AM

Dimitrit is just avidly searching for definite member cooperation. Quite what member and cooperate mean in this context is unclear but if it's a euphemism for sucking a stranger's cawk in a one-off, danger-strewn and clandestine meeting then I guess it could be Squeams :eyebrows:

Would.

-doobs

Artemis
05-30-2012, 09:15 AM

Oh well in that case, rocking up to the lounge all n00balicious and fresh faced with such vacant questions and no crash helmet is clearly a recipe for disaster. He has yet to meet someone of an Irish and slightly disagreeable nature. :fear:

brotherdoobie
05-30-2012, 09:17 AM

Oh well in that case, rocking up to the lounge all n00balicious and fresh faced with such vacant questions and no crash helmet is clearly a recipe for disaster. He has yet to meet someone of an Irish and slightly disagreeable nature. :fear:

Is Bono trolling again?

-doobs

ckrit
05-30-2012, 09:28 AM
He said "slightly".

manker
05-30-2012, 09:31 AM

Would.

-doobs
:schnauz:

wyanesmith1987
05-30-2012, 09:48 AM
Hi
I'm also new in the forum site.
wish me best of luck.
:)

Artemis
05-30-2012, 09:50 AM
Hi
I'm also new in the forum site.
wish me best of luck.
:)

Are you wearing a crash helmet at least?

boboo
05-30-2012, 10:50 AM
Hello !! what a start :D

Asylum
05-30-2012, 01:53 PM
please...tell me more aboot zis banhammer :gunsmilie

manker
05-30-2012, 02:09 PM
It's basically something that I implement whenever something perturbs the fixed set of Idol's lantern jaw.

IdolEyes787
05-30-2012, 04:11 PM
It's basically something that I implement whenever something perturbs the fixed set of Idol's lantern jaw.

If only.I'm the Dark Knight to your ghey Superman.

Seeing as you're English I figured the ghey was redundant.

manker
05-30-2012, 06:17 PM
You're no batman but I'm actually wearing an actual belt with a superman motif :snooty:

IdolEyes787
05-30-2012, 06:55 PM
You're no batman but I'm actually wearing an actual belt with a superman motif :snooty:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYVilmnMFpY

megabyteme
05-30-2012, 07:08 PM
The clips I've seen haven't enticed me to watch Supernatural. Am I missing something? :unsure:

manker
05-30-2012, 07:11 PM
A safe home environment in which your family can continue to grow and prosper.

IdolEyes787
05-30-2012, 07:17 PM
The clips I've seen haven't enticed me to watch Supernatural. Am I missing something? :unsure:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UCT2JNsDA3o&feature=related

manker
05-30-2012, 07:26 PM
That's the first time I've watched one of Idol's jewtube links to the end.

Something Else
05-30-2012, 07:30 PM

The first couple of seasons were vacantly entertaining.

IdolEyes787
05-30-2012, 07:33 PM

Th first couple of seasons were vacantly entertaining.

I've only watched a couple of episodes because I don't want to spoil the book.

manker
05-30-2012, 07:39 PM

The first couple of seasons were vacantly entertaining.

Truth.

Also the second duo of seasons were dead good.

Something Else
05-30-2012, 07:55 PM
We've discussed this in more detail in another thread.

manker
05-30-2012, 08:05 PM
I've got new readers now.

IdolEyes787
05-30-2012, 08:15 PM

Yeah that's why I didn't go with the sexy Sam one.

manker
05-30-2012, 08:21 PM

Yeah that's why I didn't go with the sexy Sam one.:sage: