PDA

View Full Version : [have] some [Want] FTN or GFT or HDbits.org

boboo
06-01-2012, 12:58 PM
[Want] FTN or GFT or HDbits.org [have invites on] IPTorrents, Torrentleech, Filelist.ro, BitMeTV, Docspedia, Bitspyder, HDTorrents, SCC

torrenting
06-01-2012, 04:57 PM
are u joking u want HDBits for all this giveaway or easily getting trackers......................................A BIG lolz.......

boboo
06-01-2012, 05:07 PM
exactly

torrenting
06-01-2012, 05:13 PM
Best of luck mate

IdolEyes787
06-01-2012, 05:19 PM
I have a serious question.

If cunts are free to spam my non-bt related threads with relative impunity

I can't wait to see it. I guess it will beat Avengers and Titanic :D

how come there are rules forbidding me to afford them the same courtesy in their precious trade threads?

Again for emphasis ,SERIOUS QUESTION.

boboo
06-01-2012, 05:23 PM
thx torrenting ;)

IdolEyes787 !! I don't know what are you saying man !!

megabyteme
06-01-2012, 06:10 PM
I have a serious question.

If cunts are free to spam my non-bt related threads with relative impunity

I can't wait to see it. I guess it will beat Avengers and Titanic :D

how come there are rules forbidding me to afford them the same courtesy in their precious trade threads?

Again for emphasis ,SERIOUS QUESTION.

In fairness, I spam these, too. :idunno:

mjmacky
06-01-2012, 06:15 PM

It means you're too stupid to understand proper etiquette. It also means you're just an idiot in general. Also good luck with being an idiot. I'd have more negative things to say if I could toss out the notion that you're a toiling dupe

boboo
06-01-2012, 07:51 PM
mjmacky !! I don't know why you're insulting me and what I did for you.
anyway thanks so much and God bless you :)

IdolEyes787
06-01-2012, 08:01 PM
thx torrenting ;)

What I am saying as you have zero interest in anything here outside your own petty self interest ,even to the point of not bothering to read any other posts in the threads you just shat upon ,even to the point of not caring enough to ever revisit those threads to see if anyone commented on your post ,then all in all I'd rather you'd generally piss off and find some other place to troll for bt accounts which doesn't delude itself with the notion that it's an actual fucking forum or something.

Btw that's fact not insult.

boboo
06-01-2012, 08:14 PM
still all those words doesn't make any understandable sentence :S
anyway .. I hope that this posts by you guys doesn't infect my original Thread
I hope to find what I am looking for, so if you please don't reply unless you have any FTN, GFT or HDBits.org
thanks dude

domenic24
06-01-2012, 09:33 PM
thx torrenting ;)

dont worry,you'll get used whit it!!

boboo
06-01-2012, 09:46 PM
looool :D
I think you are right domenic24 ;)

IdolEyes787
06-01-2012, 10:05 PM
thx torrenting ;)

dont worry,you'll get used whit it!!

When did you're parents realize that they had a child with moderate to severe retardation?

boboo
06-01-2012, 10:13 PM
seriously man, I don't know what is wrong with you !!
are you sick or something ?
I didn't even took with you and from the beginning you are insulting me !!
please grow up and don't post again in my Thread, plz
thanks in advance and God bless you too :)

manker
06-01-2012, 10:21 PM
God kills a kitten each time a torrent invite is traded :(

IdolEyes787
06-01-2012, 10:24 PM
Last time I heard God wasn't big on thieves and liars so I doubt if he much cares what you have to say.:mellow:

Also please show me exactly where I said anything that was false so as to make it insulting towards you.

boboo
06-01-2012, 10:25 PM
God kills a kitten each time a torrent invite is traded :(

:( .. I guess there is no one who talks seriously on this site

Last time I heard God wasn't big on thieves and liars so I doubt if he much cares what you have to say.:mellow:

Also please show me exactly where I said anything that was false so as to make it insulting towards you.

you just can't stop posting here :(
I guess it's a decease man :S
anyway .. have a great day because I won't actually reply to any of your posting starting from now

IdolEyes787
06-01-2012, 10:29 PM
:( .. I guess there is no one who talks seriously on this site

you just can't stop posting here :(
I guess it's a decease man :S
anyway .. have a great day because I won't actually reply to any of your posting starting from now

It will be in line with everything outside this section then.:idunno:

Also you are confusing "can't " and "choose not to". Sort of like you and following tracker rules.

domenic24
06-01-2012, 10:38 PM

if you took his insults and bad language from him,he would be a mute!!!

that is all he knows,and he cames here every day giving lessons and showing how smart he is.... a smart guy doesnt insult or swear like a looser...
but when you have no real life,just virtual life i guess you can feel frustated.....get a life,losser!!

boboo
06-01-2012, 10:43 PM

that is all he knows,and he cames here every day giving lessons and showing how smart he is.... a smart guy doesnt insult or swear like a looser...
but when you have no real life,just virtual life i guess you can feel frustated.....get a life,losser!!

you are absolutely right :), I just put him in the ignore list.
I can't read what he write anymore.
I guess he is sick with his mind, seriously he is sick or he is 99 year old waiting to die :S
I feel sorry for him and for the people that must make contact with :(
anyway God bless him

manker
06-01-2012, 10:43 PM

but when you have no real life,just virtual life i guess you can feel frustated.....get a life,losser!!You know that this forum extends outside of this section, right?
If you look at his posts in other areas, you'd realise that he may have something of a point.

Perhaps if you and others looked at the different sections of fst, and contributed to them. Just in the form of conversation, it doesn't cost anything, then people would be more tolerant of what you guys are trying to do here.

Just a thought :]

boboo
06-01-2012, 10:46 PM

but when you have no real life,just virtual life i guess you can feel frustated.....get a life,losser!!You know that this forum extends outside of this section, right?
If you look at his posts in other areas, you'd realise that he may have something of a point.

Perhaps if you and others looked at the different sections of fst, and contributed to them. Just in the form of conversation, it doesn't cost anything, then people would be more tolerant of what you guys are trying to do here.

I guess I understood your message :)
I will focus on my offer and no more talking about him or anyone else.
let's give a space for people that interested in my offer to contact me :)

IdolEyes787
06-01-2012, 10:48 PM

Looser.Losser.You're all around it so as they say in shooting "try walking it in".:mellow:

I am happy they have an ignore list
now I won't see you anymore
thanks God for that

Like I said ,the Lord would appreciate if someone like yourself ,here as he is for nefarious dealings ,not be so liberal with the use of His name.

manker
06-01-2012, 10:48 PM

I guess he is sick with his mind, seriously he is sick or he is 99 year old waiting to die :S
anyway God bless him

Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.
I don't believe in god but some of the teachings of the new testament resonate with me. If you don't agree with how you are being treated, why treat people in the same manner.

Perhaps you prefer the 'eye for an eye' message in the old testament or maybe you haven't got a clue what I'm talking about because you just like the idea of having an invisible friend.

Putting 'god bless you' at the end of a post doesn't exonerate you from being a twat during the rest of your barely readable offering.
It smacks of hypocrisy if anything.

domenic24
06-01-2012, 10:49 PM

i respect you and have a good oppinion regarding you but i dont like what you say about him....if he is so active and good member in other section he should remain posting there or if he posts here,he must not be allowed to insulte people the way he does it...if he is such a smart guy he should show some "smart' in his behaviour!!

manker
06-01-2012, 10:56 PM
You know that this forum extends outside of this section, right?

i respect you and have a good oppinion regarding you but i dont like what you say about him....if he is so active and good member in other section he should remain posting there or if he posts here,he must not be allowed to insulte people the way he does it...if he is such a smart guy he should show some "smart' in his behaviour!!That's not right at all. People can post where they like.
I wouldn't want it any other way.

If you would like to come into the lounge or wherever and insult Idol or me or anyone, that's fine too, if you think you have a reason.
It's not as if there are double standards or anything.

IdolEyes787
06-01-2012, 10:57 PM
Yeah ban me from the Trade section since I have a horrible habit of making people here confront the truth.

boboo
06-01-2012, 10:58 PM
anyway God bless him

I don't believe in god but some of the teachings of the new testament resonate with me. If you don't agree with how you are being treated, why treat people in the same manner.

Perhaps you prefer the 'eye for an eye' message in the old testament or maybe you haven't got a clue what I'm talking about because you just like the idea of having an invisible friend.

Putting 'god bless you' at the end of a post doesn't exonerate you from being a twat during the rest of your barely readable offering.

seriously !!!!
1 min ago you wanted us to discuss only about what this thread is created for and now you are talking about what I write at the end (God bless you) ?
you don't believe in God and then wrote this (Do unto others as you would have them do unto you), I guess not !!!
actually I do know what you are saying & very very well to :)

IdolEyes787
06-01-2012, 10:58 PM
Also again exactly where have I insulted the OP?

boboo
06-01-2012, 10:59 PM
i respect you and have a good oppinion regarding you but i dont like what you say about him....if he is so active and good member in other section he should remain posting there or if he posts here,he must not be allowed to insulte people the way he does it...if he is such a smart guy he should show some "smart' in his behaviour!!That's not right at all. People can post where they like.
I wouldn't want it any other way.

If you would like to come into the lounge or wherever and insult Idol or me or anyone, that's fine too, if you think you have a reason.
It's not as if there are double standards or anything.

so if people have right to post anyway. so I have right to ignore them or put them in my ignore list
deal off :) .. I am now satisfied when I can't read what he post :)

IdolEyes787
06-01-2012, 11:02 PM
God also hates the unreasonable and the cowardly.

manker
06-01-2012, 11:08 PM

seriously !!!!
1 min ago you wanted us to discuss only about what this thread is created for and now you are talking about what I write at the end (God bless you) ?
you don't believe in God and then wrote this (Do unto others as you would have them do unto you), I guess not !!!
If you know what I'm saying very very well then why did all the words you wrote give an impression to the contrary.

boboo
06-01-2012, 11:12 PM
seriously !!!!
If you know what I'm saying very very well then why did all the words you wrote give an impression to the contrary.

coz every one sees with his own eyes :) !
anyway, plzz I am looking seriously for this tracker and ready to discuss deals with the one I have got, so no more talking about anything else
and thanks in advance man

manker
06-01-2012, 11:29 PM
anyway, plzz I am looking seriously for this tracker and ready to discuss deals with the one I have got, so no more talking about anything else

What, ever? Or just until you've procured the invite because I have to tell you, the stuff you have to offer didn't seem to impress torrenting and he's like some kind of precocious 7 year old tracker expert.

I need to know what my instructions are or I'll never be able to comply with your wishes.

IdolEyes787
06-01-2012, 11:43 PM
so no more talking about anything else

You'd have made one hell of a Nazi.
How do you feel about sub-humans and flying saucers?

manker
06-02-2012, 01:15 AM
so no more talking about anything else

You'd have made one hell of a Nazi.
How do you feel about sub-humans and flying saucers?
I feel that they probably wouldn't mix well.

boboo
06-02-2012, 12:58 PM

What, ever? Or just until you've procured the invite because I have to tell you, the stuff you have to offer didn't seem to impress torrenting and he's like some kind of precocious 7 year old tracker expert.

I need to know what my instructions are or I'll never be able to comply with your wishes.

I'm offering some (invites) on many trackers and wish to have GFT or FTN or HDbits.org (invites)
so I don't know what is the problem.
if he already have what I am offering so why would he even be interested ?

TTS
06-02-2012, 01:17 PM

Stop spamming with your useless and incomprehensible posts.
damn you!!

IdolEyes787
06-02-2012, 01:26 PM

damn you!!

Let's take a poll of people who speak English and have an IQ over 90 and ask if they find my posts incomprehensible.

Also I'm fine with stopping doing what bothers you if you ( and others) are willing to stop doing what bothers me.
Consider it a fair trade.Deal?

I'm offering some (invites) on many trackers and wish to have GFT or FTN or HDbits.org (invites)
so I don't know what is the problem.

The problem as I originally stated is that you desecrated the semi-worthwhile sections of this board so you could obtain access to this one.
That and you're another one of these twits that thinks the best answer to any reasonable question is to ignore it.

boboo
06-02-2012, 01:47 PM

damn you!!

just ignore him dude, as I exactly did :)
leave him post or do what he want or you may put him in the ignore list too

IdolEyes787
06-02-2012, 01:52 PM
Yeah ignore is what all the most self-serving ,least reasonable immature people do.

mjmacky
06-02-2012, 01:52 PM
boboo !

i am really just wanting talk with you buddy :)
I wants speak with you but you dont answer anywhere else so I speak with you here

I think we can be best of friends and talk about God and Jesus too . :yes:
sometimes thinking God might not be blessing me here . :no:
Do you think that too ?

I pray for HDbits but he does not give it to me . Maybe I first have to give you something brother !!
the New Testament says if someone asks for something you must not turn away , demand FTN GFT or HDbits !!!
is reminding me, can I borrow $5000.00 ??

IdolEyes787
06-02-2012, 01:54 PM
Could someone please tell me what mjmacky said?I have him on ignore.

mjmacky
06-02-2012, 02:01 PM
stop Spamming IdolEyes787 we talk about trackers and God here ONLY !!
i dont have put you on ignore BUT I can ignore post . :ermm:

I can get IPT here if I give him FTN or GFT to just stop interfere :(

IdolEyes787
06-02-2012, 02:04 PM
Ask him why he feels that getting into those sites is more important than honouring his word.
I'm not asking for myself but God wants to know.

boboo
06-02-2012, 02:05 PM
boboo !

i am really just wanting talk with you buddy :)
I wants speak with you but you dont answer anywhere else so I speak with you here

I think we can be best of friends and talk about God and Jesus too . :yes:
sometimes thinking God might not be blessing me here . :no:
Do you think that too ?

I pray for HDbits but he does not give it to me . Maybe I first have to give you something brother !!
the New Testament says if someone asks for something you must not turn away , demand FTN GFT or HDbits !!!
is reminding me, can I borrow $5000.00 ??

yeaa ofc why not.
send me on my private message if you would like to :)
and sure, he's every where man. Why you said so ?
and HDBits will give invites soon I hope :), he can't be closed for a long time or he will die
feel free to send me anytime you want :)

mjmacky
06-02-2012, 02:16 PM
yeaa ofc why not.
and HDBits will give invites soon I hope :), he can't be closed for a long time or he will die

I try sending you on your private it message but it doesn't go :(
maybe I am punished , but ok we can do here :)
I want know sure we friends first pleeease let me borrow money , God and Jesus says it's not good to say no .
you say yes and i know we are friends ;)

I try pray every day for HDbits but not having luck man
have you tried ?

boboo
06-02-2012, 02:20 PM
yeaa ofc why not.

I try sending you on your private it message but it doesn't go :(
maybe I am punished , but ok we can do here :)
I want know sure we friends first pleeease let me borrow money , God and Jesus says it's not good to say no .
you say yes and i know we are friends ;)

I try pray every day for HDbits but not having luck man
have you tried ?

lol, I don't have 5000$ man !!
try with the private message, it would be better

mjmacky
06-02-2012, 02:28 PM

I was telling you b4 I have some problems with the private message :(
I don't so much moneys either, it's why I need ur borrow
can you lend 500$ and maybe ask parents for some ? I am trying to save a church.

boboo
06-02-2012, 02:29 PM

can you lend 500$ and maybe ask parents for some ? I am trying to save a church.

I will see what I can do, I will spoke with them ;)

mjmacky
06-02-2012, 02:38 PM

yeeeah thx ! You can show them here :
http://www.ldschurchtemples.com/saltlake/

IdolEyes787
06-02-2012, 02:42 PM

He must be religious as he has absolutely no problem smiling while lying directly to your face.

mjmacky
06-02-2012, 02:46 PM

He must be religious as he has absolutely no problem smiling while lying directly to your face.

Maybe he don't want to be friends coz I explained you :(
you always were ruined my chances :emo:
The God will bless you to stop from harm me.:yes:

TTS
06-02-2012, 03:25 PM
bump!!!!!

IdolEyes787
06-02-2012, 03:28 PM
bump!!!!!

In the Trade Section this is what passes for wit.

TTS
06-02-2012, 03:30 PM
bump!!!!!

Thanx :rolleyes:

IdolEyes787
06-02-2012, 03:33 PM
Ur half welcome.

mjmacky
06-03-2012, 02:42 AM
bump!!!!!

Speaking of dolts, TTS once begged for an invite to tTC.

IdolEyes787
06-03-2012, 01:30 PM

Speaking of dolts, TTS once begged for an invite to tTC.

Yeah but it was all part of a clever plan on his part to get everyone to lower their guard towards him as he clearly appeared retarded.