PDA

View Full Version : This is a question i will respect the answer too.

junglebook
06-02-2012, 12:51 AM
<deleted>

If the answer is no then any pms that come my will be ignored regarding this issue.

Thanks.

LazyGuy
06-02-2012, 01:10 AM
Can i buy an invite to a certain site. I belong to TL SC DEMONOID, all with killed ratios. Ive used seedboxes, thinking bout getting another tell u wut if i get in this site i will use the promo code on this site i will purchase a seedbox too.

If the answer is no then any pms that come my will be ignored regarding this issue.

Thanks.
FST doesn't allow invite selling/buying

anon
06-02-2012, 01:13 AM
Can i buy an invite to a certain site.

Can invites be sold through FileSharingTalk?
No, selling of invites in ANY form is not allowed. DO NOT send pm messages soliciting invites.

Those caught will be BANNED permanently.

--

cinephilia
06-02-2012, 01:21 AM
just so you know, torrentsites don't allow invite selling/buying either.

manker
06-02-2012, 01:27 AM
Junglebook's been warned - would have been banned if he'd actually done anything except talk about it - and anyone PMing him, or anyone else, with offers to sell invites will be banned.

junglebook
06-04-2012, 04:29 AM
http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/449392-its-cool-but

I did give them rules a try i use a spell checker to make sure i spell correctly when i type. If i didnt ask how would i of known.

Wont happen again.

Artemis
06-09-2012, 12:34 PM
http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/449392-its-cool-but

I did give them rules a try i use a spell checker to make sure i spell correctly when i type. If i didnt ask how would i of known.

Wont happen again.

I know it's a crazy harebrained idea, but you could actually look up the rules yourself. The other people here didn't gain the knowledge through osmosis, they went and looked them up for themselves. I even check them because they change some of them around to suit the new users coming in, so why not look instead of expecting everyone else to explain to you?