PDA

View Full Version : [Have] HDbits + e-mail [Want] Exigo or FTN account + e-mail + invite

Old-Horse
06-03-2012, 12:54 AM
as the title, I am offering for trade [ HDbits +e-mail with huge buffer ] for [ Exigo invite/account + e-mail ] or [ FTN+e-mail with invite ] + [Something good] " Looking also for endoftheinter" ONLY

I have been waiting for someone to help but I think it will not gonna happen!! so here we go!
I'll gonna deal with the highest offer , feel free to PM me your offer :)

PS : Exigo is preferred.
Please, I don't need more spammers here. :cheers:

IdolEyes787
06-03-2012, 01:09 AM
as the title, I am offering for trade [ HDbits +e-mail with huge buffer ] for [ Exigo account +e-mail ] or [ FTN+e-mail with invite ] ONLY
been waiting someone to help, but I think it will not gonna happen!! so here we go :)
Please I don't need more spammers here. :cheers:

I have no need of certain types of posts either but that doesn't seem to stop them.

Btw I'm only posting to prove something.

mjmacky
06-03-2012, 02:53 AM
Please I don't need more spammers here. :cheers:

bump!!!!!!

Old-Horse
06-04-2012, 04:57 AM
up to the top!

mjmacky
06-04-2012, 05:01 PM
up to the top!

OP requested no spamming, please respect his wishes.

Old-Horse
06-04-2012, 06:13 PM
Guys, Grow up! :)

mjmacky
06-04-2012, 06:23 PM

That's one way to leave the trade section.

TTS
06-04-2012, 06:25 PM
bump!!!!

Old-Horse
06-04-2012, 07:43 PM

There's one way to grow up, go out and get a GF! :)

IdolEyes787
06-04-2012, 07:58 PM

You want to by dubious means gain entrance to a couple of not so great but hard to join bt sites because you think that by doing so it will somehow enrich your life an iota and you are telling other people to grow up.

Old-Horse
06-04-2012, 08:59 PM
You made me laugh Idiot, grrrr sorry meant Idol.
I was just checking your old posts and I remember you now with your b/Friend spark, rite ? "The anti trading heroes"
You still the same as I left you guys.

Mizo
06-04-2012, 09:32 PM

You want to by dubious means gain entrance to a couple of not so great but hard to join bt sites because you think that by doing so it will somehow enrich your life an iota and you are telling other people to grow up.

do you think telling traders anything any of these , they will stop trading ?
do you think spamming their threads will stop them trading ?
you can't change the world and you can't change traders
so please stop spamming .... we don't want any of you here
if you don't respect other people they won't either
go to the other forums and start spamming somewhere else

IdolEyes787
06-04-2012, 09:38 PM
You made me laugh Idiot, grrrr sorry meant Idol.
I was just checking your old posts and I remember you now with your b/Friend spark, rite ? "The anti trading heroes"
You still the same as I left you guys.

I have nothing against trading,it's the current required lying part that offends me.That and most of the people who do it dream of someday achieving the level of mouth-breather.

Also ,spark? Can't say that it rings a bell. Anyway unwavering irrefutability is more or less the basis of my charm.

In summation I really don't care as to what you think.
As for that respect bs .I think they were the first to give that up when they/you didn't respect the rules of the trackers you are trading.

In summation of my summation ,you don't listen to me so please tell me why should I listen to you?

Mizo
06-04-2012, 09:49 PM
I have nothing against trading,it's the current required lying part that offends me.That and most of the people who do it dream of someday achieving the level of mouth-breather.

Also ,spark? Can't say that it rings a bell. Anyway unwavering irrefutability is more or less the basis of my charm.

In summation I really don't care as to what you think.
As for that respect bs .I think they were the first to give that up when they/you didn't respect the rules of the trackers you are trading.

In summation of my summation ,you don't listen to me so please tell me why should I listen to you?

and don't you think that it's illegal to download copyrighted materials from trackers ??
isn't that illegal ??
so why do you download ??
why they are the only to sell their invites and we can't ??
they don't respect the law by uploading illegal materials , so why we should respect them ??
is it only good for them and it's bad for us to do so ??
it doesn't make any sense

IdolEyes787
06-04-2012, 10:01 PM
Who says I download stuff from trackers?
Also what you are doing there is called rationalization.Your mother used the same sort of thing to explain why she tried to smother you in your sleep.

TTS
06-04-2012, 10:02 PM
Porud to be trader.
Bump!!!!!!!!!

IdolEyes787
06-04-2012, 10:03 PM
Porud to be illiterate.
Bump!!!!!!!!!
/fixed.

Old-Horse
06-04-2012, 11:03 PM
Clam down Guys!
Idol... seems there's a lot of guys against you nowdays! You are famous!

PS.for your information I got almost what I need on old days! You might know that, and am here just to got something for my personal use :),
so its not about "achieving the level of mouth-breather" I'm not telling you that to explain, just want you to try to be more nice with others. I admit that you can do! and if you have something to say make your own thread and lets talk. :)

>>end of story<<

btw this guy has a point!!

Who says I download stuff from trackers?
Also what you are doing there is called rationalization.Your mother used the same sort of thing to explain why she tried to smother you in your sleep.

Who says! :idunno:

http://filesharingtalk.com/images/blackstealth/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by IdolEyes787
If anyone could be kind enough to offer me an invite to Torrentleech or BrokenStones, it would be greatly appreciated.Sorry,but I don't have anything of great value to give in return.
Thank you.

http://filesharingtalk.com/images/blackstealth/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by IdolEyes787
Point of courtesy
Just want to know was my request rejected?The invites are yours to do with what you will of course and I respect your decision, however you asked for 2 proofs of ratio .thevito1 only gave one and was invited .
Just so I understand you

ahh...just remembered the "spark" your friend :slap:, Is he the one who was kicked out from here and some trackers for cheating ?

IdolEyes787
06-05-2012, 12:45 AM
So you dug up and quoted out of context two of the very first posts here that I made years ago before I understood anything about anything:mellow:. I bet if you go back far enough you might uncover that at one time I also wore diapers and pooped myself.So I guess your brilliant detective work succeeded in showing that we all begin somewhere.:idunno:Yay for you.

Btw I still have no idea who this "spark" is that you keep babbling on about but as you apparently need to prove me guilty of something then I guess like most everyone else I can cop to being fooled into thinking better of some people than they probably deserve.

Also I have a TV with cable and a PVR and everything ,I don't play videogames anymore and almost all the latest movies are shite so seriously not downloading.:mellow:

Also I'm the good guy in the story so obviously the villains are going to be against me. I think it's sort of their job.

anon
06-05-2012, 01:45 AM
So you dug up and quoted out of context two of the very first posts here that I made years ago before I understood anything about anything:mellow:.

And the guy who was clearly more "deserving" of RevTT than you now has disabled privs. :lol:

Btw I still have no idea who this "spark" is that you keep babbling on about

He was sharing his wisdom with us not so long ago...

http://filesharingtalk.com/members/175575-spark

mjmacky
06-05-2012, 06:13 AM
There's one way to grow up, go out and get a GF! :)

What's a GF? Is it like a GED? You can reach beyond the stars but you have your sights set on a GED? :(

P.S., you invited me here. I didn't have to experience your spam posts prior to your start in the trading section, so I wouldn't have come in otherwise. But you made a point about spammers so I thought I'd come and help you fend them off.

Disme
06-05-2012, 08:01 AM
And the guy who was clearly more "deserving" of RevTT than you now has disabled privs. :lol:

Btw I still have no idea who this "spark" is that you keep babbling on about

He was sharing his wisdom with us not so long ago...

http://filesharingtalk.com/members/175575-spark

He was that stupid poser that had something about FTN in his sig or title to impress BT-simpletons into giving him invites to other trackers, while he actually was banned or disabled at FTN for years.

By the way ... Old-Fart asked not to SPAM this thread!

IdolEyes787
06-05-2012, 10:53 AM
By the way ... Old-Fart asked not to SPAM this thread!

Like I said ,quid pro quo Clarice.

anon
06-05-2012, 12:53 PM
P.S., you invited me here. I didn't have to experience your spam posts prior to your start in the trading section, so I wouldn't have come in otherwise.

I only check these threads when I see you and Idol are having fun. Keep up the good work. :yup:

TTS
06-05-2012, 01:04 PM
bump to top

Mizo
06-05-2012, 01:35 PM
bump again

manker
06-05-2012, 01:42 PM
bump again

bump to top
Bittards striking back in the only way they know how.
Beware the bump-apocalypse.

mjmacky
06-05-2012, 02:06 PM

That would be the bumpocalypse, or bumpageddon. Also, is it really striking back? It feels more like I'm watching them eat their own mucus balls.

FLEA
06-05-2012, 02:14 PM
bump :pinch:

manker
06-05-2012, 02:21 PM

That would be the bumpocalypse, or bumpageddon.Ew. Portmanteaus are for girls and are often full of aids.
The hyphen will always be king within the confines of my post borders.

IdolEyes787
06-05-2012, 03:51 PM
bump to top

I dunno battering me with stupid until laugh myself into unconsciousness seems a deviously original tactic.

P.S., you invited me here. I didn't have to experience your spam posts prior to your start in the trading section, so I wouldn't have come in otherwise.

I only check these threads when I see you and Idol are having fun. Keep up the good work. :yup:

I don't have fun.I consider it my sacred duty to give a shit seeing as nobody else does.

mjmacky
06-05-2012, 05:26 PM
Ew. Portmanteaus are for girls and are often full of aids.
The hyphen will always be king within the confines of my post borders.

Yes, portly men are for girls too, and they shower upon the people the good aids and the good herpes.

Old-Horse
06-08-2012, 12:47 AM
Idol :huh: I'v no time to read all those posts, but i see that you still having fun here!

bytheway you still funny as always. :happy:

IdolEyes787
06-08-2012, 12:50 AM
That's why your Mom agreed to have sex with me.

Old-Horse
06-08-2012, 10:09 AM
So childish!! anyways shes died before you come. :)
manker , can you delete all of those spams ? or should i make a new one ?

IdolEyes787
06-08-2012, 11:33 AM
So childish!! anyways shes died before you come. :)
manker , can you delete all of those spams ? or should i make a new one ?

So your the sort who is fine giving but can't take it apparently.

mjmacky
06-08-2012, 11:46 AM
anyways shes died before you come. :)

Talk about a woman who couldn't wait for a man to finish

:drummer:

Old-Horse
06-10-2012, 09:32 AM
I Think we will not have more spammers anymore on the trade section, Thanks Cabalo (http://filesharingtalk.com/members/158277-Cabalo) :)

anyways, Still Looking for the Exigo invite/account+e-mail

P.S: already got some offers but I am waiting for something better.

:cheers:

mjmacky
06-10-2012, 12:15 PM
I Think we will not have more spammers anymore on the trade section, Thanks Cabalo (http://filesharingtalk.com/members/158277-Cabalo) :)

If only he could fix it so that the traders don't spam all of the other sections on their way here. Also, wouldn't mind a way to permanently hide the trade subforum from showing up in "new posts" without having to manually add a tag to the search or marking it read every time. That way, I wouldn't have it clutter the list of updated threads with their spamming of "bump!!!!!" or "up to the top!"

IdolEyes787
06-10-2012, 01:37 PM

anyways, Still Looking for the Exigo invite/account+e-mail

P.S: already got some offers but I am waiting for something better.

:cheers:

What mjmacky said.

In the interest of absolute fairness ,if people are not permitted to make comments here because it offends some young girl who then needs to repeatedly go behind everyone's back and tattle to staff instead of either 1.simply showing the maturity and good judgement to ignore it or 2. confront it like the approximation of a man, then I think members outside of the trade section should be afforded the same courtesy.

Of course given the current 10 post rule that would mean no new members who trade but whatever.

Also Old Horse ,seriously Cabalo can ban me if he feels so inclined but fucked if I'm ever going to be kowtowed by the likes of you.

Old-Horse
06-12-2012, 11:46 AM
Honestly, I don't gave a shit for your whores or for some kids like you. :) but you actually made me laugh :D
btw on my country we are just ignoring the people with the "bad mouthing" like you and we just calling them "عيال سيس خولا ت " I admit you will try to know what is it mean. ;)
lets see how many people will like your new title. hehe
I respect your opinion but If you see this section it totally wrong, why you can't try with the FST owner or someone could remove that section from here.

note : I'll keep reporting your posts as long as you spam because I have no time to read and replay it anymore.
also Idiot, It's not healthy for you to be online 24 Hr everyday so try to find yourself a GF or some friends in your real life. :)

Cheers,

edited I'll keep doing whatever I want but If they decide to close this section, I will keep respect FST rules.

IdolEyes787
06-12-2012, 12:21 PM
Honestly, I don't gave a shit for your whores or for some kids like you. :) but you actually made me laugh :D
btw on my country we are just ignoring the people with the "bad mouthing" like you and we just calling them "عيال سيس خولا ت " I admit you will try to know what is it mean. ;)
lets see how many people will like your new title. hehe
I respect your opinion but If you see this section it totally wrong, why you can't try with the FST owner or someone could remove that section from here.

note : I'll keep reporting your posts as long as you spam because I have no time to read and replay it anymore.
advice : It's not healthy for you to be online 24 Hr so try to find yourself a GF or some friends in your real life. :)

Cheers,

Class act and not a very original one. I've found that "It's not healthy for you to be online 24 Hr so try to find yourself a GF or some friends in your real life. :)" crap is the last resort of the indefensible so no offense taken except over your excessive stupidity.
In response: Older and figuring considerably wiser than you .Don't call people "whores' as that is degrading to women.Live in a country where honesty is seen as a virtue so not interested in the etch-a-sketch insults of a dishonest coward.
You "respect my opinion" only so far as it doesn't get in the way of your nefarious dealings which is basically not at all so go lie to someone else.

Anyway since I apparently haven't made it clear enough,the more you report the more it fuels my desire to continue to continue thus .That is regardless of warnings or infractions rained down upon me so meh.

Hill Street Blues

Also someone who comes here for the specific purpose to break rules has no right to hide behind any.

Mizo
06-12-2012, 01:03 PM

+1
totally agreed

mjmacky
06-12-2012, 09:00 PM
Close the trade section? I'm pretty sure I expressed the opinion to have an option to hide it away so I'm not flooded with the spamming illiterate bumps from children of substandard intelligence. Was that not originally comprehensible?

Cabalo
06-12-2012, 10:14 PM
Two things should be clear here:

1. There are no plans whatsoever to close this section;
2. This section is not the Lounge.

IdolEyes787
06-12-2012, 10:40 PM
Two things should be clear here:

1. There are no plans whatsoever to close this section;
2. This section is not the Lounge.

I'm fine acceding to all site rules if any warnings or infractions regarding this come purely from staff perusing this section and not from some report filed by
someone who comes here for the specific purpose to break rules has no right to hide behind any

Honestly if I were staff and someone given to that sort of off-site serial rule breaking behavior had the gall to try and tell me "Oh make the bad man stop breaking the rules because I don't like it " I tell them to stick their report where the sun don't shine.

mjmacky
06-12-2012, 10:59 PM
And I don't see what all the complaining is about, he gets his thread bumped with on topic comments. Also, is it comforting to trade with someone that constantly reports other people for what he thinks is rule breaking?

Old-Horse
06-17-2012, 07:22 AM
also am looking also for "enfoftheinter"

Cabalo, Thanks for your concern. :)

cinephilia
06-17-2012, 04:42 PM
It's not healthy for you to be online 24 Hr everyday so try to find yourself a GF or some friends in your real life. :)

so what if he has no friends nor any girlfriend ? is it laughable ? does that make him a worse person ?

btw, since when do you worry about him ?

IdolEyes787
06-17-2012, 09:28 PM

Cabalo, Thanks for your concern. :)

He's "concerned" about you in the same sense that judge is concerned about the child molester when the judge is forced to throw the case out of court because of an unlawful search.

mjmacky
06-18-2012, 01:32 AM

That's already stated in your 1st post, traders don't really read much past that anyway.

Old-Horse
07-03-2012, 06:16 PM
Still looking for new offers :)