PDA

View Full Version : What Was The Worst Thing U Eva Did At School

Smith
11-19-2003, 12:01 AM
what was the worst thing u did as a kid in school.

me i:

set a tree on fire< actually that was an accident me and ma firends kicked it out b4 we were cought, abused the school computers by dlin viruses, deleating files, hittin tem with forign objects, pouring water en em. :lol: ,
made my french teacher cry more than once(in one month :lol: ), beat up ppl 4 money, ran a gambeling ring(poker, blackjack, betting on games)behind the portables.

had rock wars with about 10ppl <_< bad diea, was fun untill me firend hit my other friend in the head with a rock, he needed 25 sticiches

appx times made total teachers cry: 18
times suspened: 4, 13 in school suspentions
total computers crashed: 3< all from hardware problems Eg: shorting out :lol:
total fights: 6
appx times kcicked out of class: 75
total phone calls home< 45
total library book money owed <75. total payed: 3:50
total fire extuinguisers stolden: 5< funny thing is the enspector came in about 2 weeks after and they got a fine for not having extuniguishers.hahahaha.

those were good times. *note these facts were all in elementary school. im in high school now. unfortualtely i cant do any of that stuff now, except the gambeling> miss roy is a total bitch, she used 2 be a cop <_<

im not lying about this stuff. not in the least bit. infact most of this stuff was done in grade 7-8

what kinds stuff did u guys do?

h4mx0r
11-19-2003, 12:05 AM
I was pretty quiet in school. I dont pop up alot. The worst thing I can recall was vandalizing other peoples homework

Spider_dude
11-19-2003, 12:09 AM
i got expelled.

TheDave
11-19-2003, 12:12 AM
i never really did much bad at school. i never went and think i only did homework twice in 7 years. but never made an effort to piss anyone off. so i somehow got a reputation, which is cool

ScotchGuy
11-19-2003, 12:14 AM
<sarcasm>Wow, TheCanuk, we&#39;re all very impressed at your ability to act like a complete jackass in school</sarcasm>

You&#39;re a complete idiot, what were you thinking ruining school property for no reason? Especially computers, that&#39;s only hurting you and your peers. That means less money to buy new text books and less money for other events.

<sarcasm>You&#39;re especially cool the way you exhibit your vast knowledge of computers by downloading viruses, good job&#33;</sarcasm>

I wish that they end up tracking you down and force you to pay &#036;3,000 to buy brand new computers. Sure it will never happen, but I can still wish it.

Abe
11-19-2003, 12:16 AM
Don&#39;t drop the soap , killer&#33; :D

Hope your more mature now. ;) should be

Marius24
11-19-2003, 12:18 AM
wow canuk u got up to alot in your skool, i do fuk all at skool. i turn up sit round for 6 hours learn NOTHING then go home. Great skool life <_<

Cheese
11-19-2003, 12:25 AM
The worst thing I did at school was not to apply myself as much as I should have, I spent most of my school time trying to impress others and playing football.

Smith
11-19-2003, 12:27 AM
wow someones hot his panties in a twist. u do relize that i wasnt the only one who did this stuff, everyone of my friends did stuff like this, im not even the worst

at least 20 ppl were worse than me

Him
11-19-2003, 12:29 AM
did goerring say that at his trial in nuremmburg? all my friends killed jews, i wasn&#39;t the worst one.

wellt hen did he?????

Smith
11-19-2003, 12:31 AM
Originally posted by Him@19 November 2003 - 00:29
did goerring say that at his trial in nuremmburg? all my friends killed jews, i wasn&#39;t the worst one.

wellt hen did he?????
? not trying 2 be rude, but are u from another country of do u not look when u type?

Him
11-19-2003, 12:32 AM
why because i made a typo? oh i am so sorry oh great one who doesn&#39;t make mistakes, but vandalises school property. get a life kid.

MediaSlayer
11-19-2003, 12:38 AM
i terrorized my wood shop teacher, along with the rest of the kids. when he had his back turned, the kids would throw stuff at him. then when he turned around, he would interrogate us trying to figure out who threw it. but he was so embarressed to be so unliked he rarely involved the principal so most of the time we didn&#39;t get in trouble at all for doing those things..

oh wait i just remember one even worse....

i smoked a crappy pinner(skinny joint) in a broken down bus on school property while the photography class was supposed to be taking pictures. me and 2 friends went off on our own to explore the school grounds and take pictures, and we found this broken down bus so we got in and smoked the pinner.

Him
11-19-2003, 12:39 AM
Originally posted by TheCanuk@19 November 2003 - 00:01
what was the worst thing u did as a kid in school.

me i:

set a tree on fire< actually that was an accident me and ma firends kicked it out b4 we were cought, abused the school computers by dlin viruses, deleating files, hittin tem with forign objects, pouring water en em. :lol: ,
made my french teacher cry more than once(in one month :lol: ), beat up ppl 4 money, ran a gambeling ring(poker, blackjack, betting on games)behind the portables.

had rock wars with about 10ppl <_< bad diea, was fun untill me firend hit my other friend in the head with a rock, he needed 25 sticiches

appx times made total teachers cry: 18
times suspened: 4, 13 in school suspentions
total computers crashed: 3< all from hardware problems Eg: shorting out :lol:
total fights: 6
appx times kcicked out of class: 75
total phone calls home< 45
total library book money owed <75. total payed: 3:50
total fire extuinguisers stolden: 5< funny thing is the enspector came in about 2 weeks after and they got a fine for not having extuniguishers.hahahaha.

those were good times. *note these facts were all in elementary school. im in high school now. unfortualtely i cant do any of that stuff now, except the gambeling> miss roy is a total bitch, she used 2 be a cop <_<

im not lying about this stuff. not in the least bit. infact most of this stuff was done in grade 7-8

what kinds stuff did u guys do?
what was the worst thing you did as a kid in school.

my worst things:

set a tree on fire, it was actually that was an accident me and my friends kicked it out before we were caught, abused the school computers by downloading viruses, deleting files, hitting them with foreign objects, pouring water on them. :lol: ,
made my french teacher cry more than once (in one month :lol: ), beat up peopel for money, ran a gambling ring(poker, blackjack, betting on games)behind the portables.

had rock wars with about 10ppl <_< bad idea, was fun untill me friend hit my other friend in the head with a rock, he needed 25 sticiches

i have only fixed what i can be bothered, i think my point has been proven.

MediaSlayer
11-19-2003, 12:48 AM
i forgot another one, although its a little less severe

my french teacher decided the class should play a game one day in french class. so we divided up into two teams. One team was led by me, the other team was lead by a guy named "amadeau", this guy with an afro and braces. So I got mad at the guy for some reason i can&#39;t remember and I called him a "suck ass team captain". At the time I didn&#39;t think that was a bad insult at all, but the teacher forced me to apologize to amadeau and was pretty much pissed at me the rest of the day.

Smith
11-19-2003, 12:52 AM
Originally posted by Him@19 November 2003 - 00:32
why because i made a typo? oh i am so sorry oh great one who doesn&#39;t make mistakes, but vandalises school property. get a life kid.
dude calm down, i didnt understand what u said, notice i said that i wanst trying 2 be rude <_<

Smith
11-19-2003, 12:54 AM
Originally posted by MediaSlayer@19 November 2003 - 00:48
i forgot another one, although its a little less severe

my french teacher decided the class should play a game one day in french class. so we divided up into two teams. One team was led by me, the other team was lead by a guy named "amadeau", this guy with an afro and braces. So I got mad at the guy for some reason i can&#39;t remember and I called him a "suck ass team captain". At the time I didn&#39;t think that was a bad insult at all, but the teacher forced me to apologize to amadeau and was pretty much pissed at me the rest of the day.
mmm, you know ur stupid when u come 2 class high.
the worst i eva did was have a shot at lunch. but it dosnt effect m3 4 some reason.

not that ive ever tried 2 see what my limit was :rolleyes:

MediaSlayer
11-19-2003, 12:57 AM
Originally posted by TheCanuk@19 November 2003 - 00:54

i wasn&#39;t high for that one :blink: :blink: :blink:

Him
11-19-2003, 12:58 AM
are you some 14 year old octopussy wannabee?

Smith
11-19-2003, 01:03 AM
Originally posted by Him@19 November 2003 - 00:58
are u some 21 year old virgin noob?

dude stfu knowone cares.

and while ur at it go snort some aspirine or something, calm down.

Smith
11-19-2003, 01:04 AM
Originally posted by MediaSlayer+19 November 2003 - 00:57--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (MediaSlayer @ 19 November 2003 - 00:57)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-TheCanuk@19 November 2003 - 00:54

i wasn&#39;t high for that one :blink: :blink: :blink: [/b][/quote]

for that one

yes, for that one :lol:

Adster
11-19-2003, 01:06 AM
hm i did soem pretty bad things and grew up

my mate lit a fire on the teachers desk

anotehr thign which i got away with was turnign the electricty off whist the box was padlocked i still managed to get my hand in and switch it off. somehow

got budted but then they checked and said "nope he couldnt haev done it its padlocked" :lol:

but everything I did in shcool i got away with which was alot of stupid things

MediaSlayer
11-19-2003, 01:11 AM
Originally posted by Him@19 November 2003 - 00:58
what&#39;s wrong with you? someone started a thread, i stuck to the topic...........

Infested Cats
11-19-2003, 01:12 AM
Lit my locker on fire.

Smith
11-19-2003, 01:26 AM
thank you media slayer, topic ruining bitch.

im in high school now so i cant do much bad things, although i wait till the bussses leave and give them the finger as they drive off :lol:

im in a cothalic school so i always try 2 prove the religion teacher rong about god, so far ive done a good job

Evil Gemini
11-19-2003, 01:26 AM
A freind of mine pretended to sell dope in class just to see what will happen. The Principal called the cops and they whent through our school bags :D

I once locked this kid in the toilets because he was an ass hole.

I through a very large rock at someone and hit the wrong person :blink:

Smith
11-19-2003, 01:28 AM
Originally posted by neattairoski@19 November 2003 - 01:26
A freind of mine pretended to sell dope in class just to see what will happen. The Principal called the cops and they whent through our school bags :D

I once locked this kid in the toilets because he was an ass hole.

I through a very large rock at someone and hit the wrong person :blink:
rotflmao

TheDave
11-19-2003, 01:32 AM
me and a friend took airguns in to swap, by coincidence someone stole a laptop so there were bag searches. thank god for that cardboard flap on the bag

hobbes
11-19-2003, 01:35 AM
Originally posted by Infested Cats@19 November 2003 - 02:12
Lit my locker on fire.
I was going to send you one, but I ran out of stamps. It was a really top rate locker, too.

Worst thing I ever did was get into the college administration building via the steam tunnels that run under the campus (Meaning I didn&#39;t "break in"). I am almost pathologically curious and I just wanted to look around.

The financial aid office was unlocked and I went to all 30 desks and removed the staplers and placed them discreetly in the bottom drawer of one of the desks. I would have loved to see how that played out Monday morning.

Anyway, I did this quite a bit, as much of the campus is connected to the extensive steam tunnels. I want to make it clear that I did it for the risk, it was quite exciting and I NEVER damaged any property. I did always take something, but it was a token. Mine was the only dorm room with 300 watt lightbulbs.

Jesse Hall (http://www.system.missouri.edu/hrs/comp/psoft/jesse.jpg)

Another fun thing was to drink beer on top of the same administration building. You can access easily via the fire escape (on the otherside of the building). That dome is nothing but cheap aluminum. You could easily punch it and dent it, I was rather disillusioned by finding out it was so cheaply constructed. But isn&#39;t that what college is all about, breaking down the illusions to discover reality.

edit: by top, I mean the flat part, the dome is inaccessible

Infested Cats
11-19-2003, 02:14 AM
Originally posted by hobbes@18 November 2003 - 21:35
I was going to send you one, but I ran out of stamps. It was a really top rate locker, too.
What?

Keikan
11-19-2003, 03:30 AM
I brought a cap gun to school and got suspended because it looked too real

kurtsl0an
11-19-2003, 03:42 AM
we used 2 have match fights in the hallways between classes. i accidentely lit a girls hair on fire - apparently she used tons of hairspray - <_<

Twist3r
11-19-2003, 03:46 AM
in woodshop i made golf clubs and golf balls and i played golf in the hallway all day untill a teacher saw and she made me really pissed so i snapped the club and through it at the wall...

other then that i do nothing wronge, i go to first hour and sit gazed at the white board in front of me for a good 15 minutes, then i do my homework we were assigned , then when the bell rings, i go to my locker, and try to avoid my ex girlfriend then i go to english and do the same thing as befor, then i repeat agan and agan, this is a average day.

:D :D :D

kurtsl0an
11-19-2003, 03:49 AM
Originally posted by Twister@19 November 2003 - 03:46
in woodshop i made golf clubs and golf balls and i played golf in the hallway all day untill a teacher saw and she made me really pissed so i snapped the club and through it at the wall...

other then that i do nothing wronge, i go to first hour and sit gazed at the white board in front of me for a good 15 minutes, then i do my homework we were assigned , then when the bell rings, i go to my locker, and try to avoid my ex girlfriend then i go to english and do the same thing as befor, then i repeat agan and agan, this is a average day.

:D :D :D
my story was from 10 years ago - :lol:

i&#39;m assuming you&#39;re talking about what happened yesterday? lol.

Twist3r
11-19-2003, 04:00 AM
Originally posted by kurtsl0an+19 November 2003 - 04:49--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (kurtsl0an @ 19 November 2003 - 04:49)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Twister@19 November 2003 - 03:46

other then that i do nothing wronge, i go to first hour and sit gazed at the white board in front of me for a good 15 minutes, then i&nbsp; do my homework we were assigned , then when the bell rings, i go to my locker, and try to avoid my ex girlfriend then i go to english and do the same thing as befor, then i repeat agan and agan, this is a average day.

:D&nbsp; :D&nbsp; :D
my story was from 10 years ago - :lol:

i&#39;m assuming you&#39;re talking about what happened yesterday? lol. [/b][/quote]
nah that was last year

kurtsl0an
11-19-2003, 04:06 AM
Originally posted by Twister@19 November 2003 - 04:00
nah that was last year
then you&#39;re 2 young 2 have that avatar and that sig&#33; shame on u&#33; what if mom c&#39;s?

superpoopoo.man
11-19-2003, 02:18 PM
I was once suspended for violent conduct, by the end of year 11 i had been suspended 18 times once for throwing my technology teacher into a metal vice handle, which broke his jaw it was funny.

DarthInsinuate
11-19-2003, 02:21 PM
Originally posted by superpoopoo.man@19 November 2003 - 14:18
I was once suspended for violent conduct, by the end of year 11 i had been suspended 18 times once for throwing my technology teacher into a metal vice handle, which broke his jaw it was funny.
that&#39;s not funny

Skweeky
11-19-2003, 03:25 PM
My friend and I emptied a bottle of Martini during maths class....with a straw...I don&#39;t need to explain that we were pretty drunk. After that we were so stupid to steal the keys of my economics teacher so we had access to the room where all the exams were stored...

We got three weeks detention, and it also cost me my year, had to do it again

Stupid things one does when young I guess :)

ibelledthecat
11-19-2003, 04:15 PM
I once went and told my f***in&#39; teacer " &#036;**k You ".
She bloody reported it to the princi.
I was called andwith the help of my mom (she&#39;s a teach too) i made it seem as if my teacher was at fault.
At the end , embarrassed my teacher had to leave the school.

Smith
11-19-2003, 11:50 PM
Originally posted by kurtsl0an@19 November 2003 - 03:42
we used 2 have match fights in the hallways between classes. i accidentely lit a girls hair on fire - apparently she used tons of hairspray - <_<
ROTFLMAO&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

Smith
11-19-2003, 11:51 PM
Originally posted by superpoopoo.man@19 November 2003 - 14:18
ANGER MANAGEMENT ANYONE?? thats not funny thats scarry.

TheDave
11-20-2003, 12:07 AM
Originally posted by Skweeky@19 November 2003 - 15:25
My friend and I emptied a bottle of Martini during maths class....with a straw...I don&#39;t need to explain that we were pretty drunk. After that we were so stupid to steal the keys of my economics teacher so we had access to the room where all the exams were stored...

We got three weeks detention, and it also cost me my year, had to do it again

Stupid things one does when young I guess :)
nope, just when your pissed :lol:

soopaman
11-20-2003, 12:36 AM
I feel it has been long enough since I left school to confess my sins to you all.
Most of my dark deeds were committed at Secondary School (Age 11 to 16). Early on I hooked up with 3 "like-minded", switched on guys who liked a bit of a laugh and we proceeded to impose a reign of terror on the school for the next 5 years. We stole a complete set of chemicals from the Lab and then threw them all over cars in the car park. We ran a card school every lunchtime, we shoplifted and sold the goods at school, we stole booze and cigarettes and sold them. When we got older we used to go to the pub at lunchtime. We used to occassionally fight with other schools, mostly on trips away from the area though. Personally I had quite a few fights at school, I broke a guys nose with a headbutt, dislocated another kids jaw with an elbow, battered another guy in front of the whole year and his Mum after school, been kicked unconscious by a group of lads - I got my revenge when I left school&#33;&#33;&#33; I did quite well in my exams so it goes to show you can study and enjoy yourself. :lol:

soopaman

hobbes
11-21-2003, 01:39 AM
Originally posted by Infested Cats+19 November 2003 - 03:14--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Infested Cats &#064; 19 November 2003 - 03:14)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-hobbes@18 November 2003 - 21:35
I was going to send you one, but I ran out of stamps.&nbsp; It was a really top rate locker, too.
What?[/b][/quote]
Did we not have a thread called, "Send Infested Cats things"?

The Real Santa
11-21-2003, 01:41 AM
skipped 3 classes in a day

Twist3r
11-21-2003, 01:43 AM
Originally posted by soopaman@20 November 2003 - 01:36
I feel it has been long enough since I left school to confess my sins to you all.
Most of my dark deeds were committed at Secondary School (Age 11 to 16). Early on I hooked up with 3 "like-minded", switched on guys who liked a bit of a laugh and we proceeded to impose a reign of terror on the school for the next 5 years. We stole a complete set of chemicals from the Lab and then threw them all over cars in the car park. We ran a card school every lunchtime, we shoplifted and sold the goods at school, we stole booze and cigarettes and sold them. When we got older we used to go to the pub at lunchtime. We used to occassionally fight with other schools, mostly on trips away from the area though. Personally I had quite a few fights at school, I broke a guys nose with a headbutt, dislocated another kids jaw with an elbow, battered another guy in front of the whole year and his Mum after school, been kicked unconscious by a group of lads - I got my revenge when I left school&#33;&#33;&#33; I did quite well in my exams so it goes to show you can study and enjoy yourself. :lol:

soopaman
lol man you currupted your school

fhqwhgads
11-21-2003, 03:56 AM
I clogged the toilet

ooo
11-21-2003, 04:00 AM
eh put up a non safty scissors up to a kid one year younger then me&#39;s throat (or fairly close i would say)... the bus driver had to stop the bus and then write me up and called up the dean so this could be discussed tomorrow...

Smith
11-21-2003, 10:24 PM
Originally posted by fhqwhgads@21 November 2003 - 03:56
I clogged the toilet
baddass <_<

fhqwhgads
11-21-2003, 11:05 PM
I know I feel so ashamed of myself :&#39;(

Smith
11-22-2003, 06:29 PM
LOL funny guy

Lilmiss
11-22-2003, 06:47 PM
In Winter, I made a snowball with a stone inside it.
I dropped it water, froze it again...
When my friends and I were snowball fighting behind the school,
I got my snowball, aimed it directly at my friend, and threw it with all my might.
Just then, as he jumped out the way, a teacher walked around the corner of the building and took it in the side of his head.

We all took off like a bat outta hell, and strangly enough were never caught. :huh:

I pee&#39;d the bed in Majorica when I was 8yr old.
I was embarrassed about it till a few years ago, when my mother told me I had drank her double barcary and coke. :angry: had to get that off my chest. :unsure:

leonidas
11-22-2003, 11:03 PM
I had a skizophrenic guy in my class 4 years ago.
He first started by singing silly songs loudly in spanish course, then did stuff like burning paper, showing his hairy ass in front of all the pupils when the professor was at the black board, at the end of the year, I wasn&#39;t there, but the guy stood up in the teacher desk during a history lesson, took a knife, and notched his head between all the pupils and the teacher. Then the police and the ambulance came, he was brought to a psychiatric hospital. Lately I&#39;ve been told that the guy is fine now :lol:

DarthInsinuate
11-23-2003, 12:11 AM
but leonidas this is a thread about the worst thing you did, oh wait i see

colt45joe
11-23-2003, 12:34 AM
i just made a list of people i hated, school got worried, they thought i was going to kill them (which i wasnt) so i got suspended for a month, thats the worst thing i did in middle school

in elementary school i started a war, it was cool. me and my friend got in a fight, and we declared war on each other, then during classes we rounded up people to fight for us, then during lunch we ran out into the field, and it was crazy, it really did seem like some war movie, there were kids everywhere just kicking the crap out of each other, then when it was over there were a bunch of bodies on the floor moaning in pain, or crying, and its funny cuz we all got hurt badly and the teacher knew we did it and the only that happeend was we are very disappointed in you.

rmthegreat88
11-23-2003, 01:48 AM
Originally posted by colt45joe@23 November 2003 - 00:34
the teacher knew we did it and the only that happeend was we are very disappointed in you.
wow

rmthegreat88
11-23-2003, 01:51 AM
the "worst" thing i ever did was break up a fight and for that i was suspended for three days because i "injured" one of the fighters(i pulled out a few hairs)

imported_computerfreak76
11-23-2003, 02:58 AM
i think alot of you should have spent more time paying attention in english and spelling class.

i think its funny that some of the ones that got into the most trouble have the hardest time with their spelling and punctuation.

LOL