PDA

View Full Version : Trackers with a good selection of non-scene CAMs and TSs?

Nickthestick91
06-05-2012, 06:11 PM
In recent years it seems as though the scene has stopped producing CAMs and Telesyncs altogether (maVen and PUKKA come to mind <3). I'm not too quality anal and sometimes waiting for an R5 is much too long for me, so an ok quality CAM or TS would be more than sufficient in those situations. I'm a member of TorrentLeech and they seem to have a good selection of them, but I was wondering if there are any other sites which have a superior collection. Let me know, thanks!

stan
06-05-2012, 06:22 PM
IPT springs to mind . To be fair they are mostly variations of the same releases as on TL. They are usually upped on IPT first.Then TL later.

Nickthestick91
06-05-2012, 06:26 PM
^ What's IPT? I've been using TL and FTN almost exclusively for the past 3 or so years so I'm extremely outta the loop nowadays.

stan
06-05-2012, 06:46 PM
IP Torrents

http://filesharingtalk.com/what-trackers-offer/

Scroll down

Nickthestick91
06-05-2012, 08:16 PM
^ Thanks. Anyone else have any suggestions?

IdolEyes787
06-05-2012, 10:11 PM
^ Thanks. Anyone else have any suggestions?

I bet the staff at FTN are thrilled.

I have a TL invite and would like to trade it for an IPT invite. PM me if interested.

Nickthestick91
06-05-2012, 10:15 PM
^ I'm having trouble understanding what you're trying to get at.

IdolEyes787
06-05-2012, 10:18 PM
Is that Philadelphia cream cheese really made in Philadelphia?

Nickthestick91
06-05-2012, 10:27 PM
^ Do you contribute ANYTHING to this site? Everytime I see you reply to a thread your post has nothing to do with the topic. It's usually a smart remark, a flame, or just straight up trolling, evident in your most recent cream cheese post. I wonder how many of your 20k+ posts actually have any real value. Maybe I'm largely misunderstanding your thought processes or maybe you really are just a nerdy asshole who longs for acceptance and recognition, which is my current assumption. Hopefully this site has an ignore button. I'm gonna check for it after I post this reply. If one does exist you can go about your mundane existence however you please because I sure as hell won't be privy to it.

IdolEyes787
06-05-2012, 10:53 PM
^ Do you contribute ANYTHING to this site? Everytime I see you reply to a thread your post has nothing to do with the topic. It's usually a smart remark, a flame, or just straight up trolling, evident in your most recent cream cheese post. I wonder how many of your 20k+ posts actually have any real value. Maybe I'm largely misunderstanding your thought processes or maybe you really are just a nerdy asshole who longs for acceptance and recognition, which is my current assumption. Hopefully this site has an ignore button. I'm gonna check for it after I post this reply. If one does exist you can go about your mundane existence however you please because I sure as hell won't be privy to it.

The easy answer for the really self involved is to simply reach for the ignore button.

OK on the slim chance that you aren't a complete wank and have already put me on ignore (OK very slim) let me elaborate.
I know for a fact that some staff on FTN aren't keen on trading so obviously having you as a member doing so wouldn't thrill them.The Philly cheese comment was to see if you were simply ignoring that fact or if you are actually able to do obvious.
As for contributing to this site ,glass houses stones etc.

As for be being a "nerdy asshole" or not I doubt if posts on a internet website give a definite answer to that question so I can only assume since that seems to be the current tread that you are a judgmental oaf who lacks entirely the ability to have anyone disagree with anything he says without throwing a temper tantrum like a little girl.

I await your thoughtful answer or if I'm on ignore ,not.

Nickthestick91
06-05-2012, 11:40 PM
^ What does me offering to trade a TorrentLeech invite have to do with FTN? I don't, and haven't had an FTN invite to give in years. You say the cream cheese post alludes to your previous post, which also has nothing to do with what I asked in the first place so I see no reason to comment on it.

For all intents and purposes, your behavior on this site is nothing short of having you classified as an asshole. Maybe I was a little harsh when I said nerdy, we're all a little nerdy for being here. I haven't thrown a temper tantrum, and I'm struggling to see where you "disagreed" with me. You came into my thread on non-scene CAMs and TSs and mentioned nothing of the like. If you were trying to be funny or witty or something else entirely I just can't discern it. It's been around a week since I returned to FST and even before I click on a thread that I think will interest me, I'm already waiting to see how long it'll take before your useless banter derails the topic. Most times, as is evident in this thread, it only takes a few replies before you show up with your usual "take a shot at the OP" mentality. It's extremely annoying, and since I haven't seen anyone else confront you on it I figured this would be the perfect time to do it. Go ahead and classify this as another "temper tantrum". I'm merely stating my opinion that you're an extreme detriment to this community.

manker
06-06-2012, 12:15 AM
Nick, I would suggest you pull your head out from your own sphere of interest and look around before disparaging people on a whim.

I decided to have a look at your own contributions to fst and see if there was anything there that would justify your accusation of a different member of not contributing. You see, I didn't want to say that you're an ill informed hypocrite without looking at your history first.

Can you imagine my surprise when all I found were posts asking for hardware help or invites.

The fact is that Idol, and a few others, make this section mildly interesting to read for people who don't give an actual fuck if they're missing out on the latest 'must-have' torrent invite.
Another salient point is that you wouldn't have actually come back if you didn't need(want) something.

I posit that you couldn't care less about contributing to the community - you're just looking for what you can take from it - which makes your accusations appear as ridiculous as they are ironic.

Nickthestick91
06-06-2012, 12:54 AM
^ Ahh, I wondered when Idol's friends would come to the rescue. I know that all of my posts aren't asking for invites or hardware help, but I'll entertain the idea that they are. Now, what do you think is in the better interest of a community: someone asking for help and receiving it, or someone asking for help and being undermined by someone who seems as though he thinks he's superior to everyone else? By my asking for help and then receiving it, it provides someone else who was going to ask for it in the future with that information, as I'm sure other people have wondered about the same things that I have. What Idol does simply frustrates people, both new and old to the forum, and I'd be willing to bet that most of them decide against coming back after dealing with him.

You moderate this forum so I'm gonna assume that you take some sort of pride in it. How could you say that Idol makes it entertaining? Someone asks for help, he does everything but provide it. Someone offers up a comment, and he disseminates it in ways that that person never intended it to be. You should be moderating people like him, not encouraging them.

I'm not asking for the latest "must-have" torrent invite. I'm asking which sites have content which interests me, which I'm sure also interests others. And when someone, in your sense, has the audacity to give me (us) that information, I make a thread offering to trade, not asking to be given that invite. Everything this forum used to be, the wealth of knowledge, the friendly advice that was offered, seems so far gone nowadays. I'm done with this argument. You guys can continue it if you'd like. If anyone would like to get back to what this thread is really about, I'd be happy to hear from you.

manker
06-06-2012, 01:56 AM
How could Idol possibly have any friends on here if all he does, as you contend, is act superior, never provide help and simply frustrate people.

See. You still haven't done it, Nick. Why didn't you look at his history so you wouldn't appear as if you had no idea of what you were talking about. I'm not disputing that people get pissed off with his comments in this section. Happily, though, those people in the self-same section are frequently complete dishonest scammers who then slink back to whence they came.
Sure, there are a few swings and misses but since I mainly agree with his ethos I'm hardly likely to cry about that.

Now, I've no problem at all with your thread. It seems fine to me. I definitely don't have an issue with anything you said to Idol about his comments to you in this thread. My comment was asking you to research a little before aiming masonry fragments outside of your dainty glass enclosure which concerned contributions - and it still stands. I should really add to that now because you've said that he 'disseminates' comments and I'm absolutely sure you've no idea what the word means let alone be able to back that querulous statement up.

I'm unsure how you could think I aimed the 'must have' torrent invites thing at you. But then again, I'm also unsure of your thought process in literally five non sequiturs that you've furnished me with.

psxcite
06-06-2012, 02:24 AM
Let's get ready to ruuuuuumble!

megabyteme
06-06-2012, 02:32 AM
How could Idol possibly have any friends on here if all he does, as you contend, is act superior, never provide help and simply frustrate people.

That's a good question. How does Idol have any friends around here? :unsure:

A
06-06-2012, 03:13 AM
As for be being a "nerdy asshole"
nerdy asshole!

@Nick
Trading invites/accounts = ban on trackers.

P.S: nerdy asshole!

KushBlow
06-06-2012, 04:05 AM
Jesus, every thread I click on it's Idoleyes in the proverbial spotlight. I'm starting to think Idoleyes is affiliated with Kony for some odd reason...

As for your OP, THE FUCK? It's 2012 how does one still possibly watch CAMs and TS' on these gorgeous LED and VA/IPS panels nowadays? I would literally gauge my own eye sockets out and piss on them before even attempting to unrar the damn file. Unless you're watching CAMs on a hero shroom trip on a CRT monitor, in which case you are one clever motherfucker. Bravo.

If you still insist on watching shit quality and killing off the remainder of your retina, Warez-BB offers a vast selection of both scene and non-scene CAM/TS/re-encodes

A
06-06-2012, 05:34 AM
Jesus, every thread I click on it's Idoleyes in the proverbial spotlight. I'm starting to think Idoleyes is affiliated with Kony for some odd reason...

As for your OP, THE FUCK? It's 2012 how does one still possibly watch CAMs and TS' on these gorgeous LED and VA/IPS panels nowadays? I would literally gauge my own eye sockets out and piss on them before even attempting to unrar the damn file. Unless you're watching CAMs on a hero shroom trip on a CRT monitor, in which case you are one clever motherfucker. Bravo.

If you still insist on watching shit quality and killing off the remainder of your retina, Warez-BB offers a vast selection of both scene and non-scene CAM/TS/re-encodes
He just asked about where to get CAM/TS, not a fucking thesis on what you like.

Nickthestick91
06-06-2012, 05:40 AM

He just asked about where to get CAM/TS, not a fucking thesis on what you like.:lol: Thank you! Like I said in my original post, I'm not anal about quality. If it's a movie that I wanna see, but don't necessarily wanna see it enough to pay for it, then I'll download it. And sometimes the only available download doesn't come until weeks/months after the movie has been released, because scene groups tend to release nothing but "high quality" R5 rips of movies. This is where an average and sometimes even sub-par CAM/TS is perfect. Released not too far from the actual release date of the movie, and in a watchable enough quality that if I like it enough then maybe I'll go ahead and pay to see it.

KushBlow
06-06-2012, 06:34 AM
Do you watch 240p videos on Youtube with no problem then? Do you find them enjoyable?

I just can't fathom not contemplating suicide after watching a CAM/TS, that's all I'm saying here.

On a side note, Aby can go suck a bag of dicks.

A
06-06-2012, 03:32 PM
On a side note, Aby can go suck a bag of dicks.
No

IdolEyes787
06-06-2012, 04:47 PM
^ What does me offering to trade a TorrentLeech invite have to do with FTN? I don't, and haven't had an FTN invite to give in years. You say the cream cheese post alludes to your previous post, which also has nothing to do with what I asked in the first place so I see no reason to comment on it.

For all intents and purposes, your behavior on this site is nothing short of having you classified as an asshole. Maybe I was a little harsh when I said nerdy, we're all a little nerdy for being here. I haven't thrown a temper tantrum, and I'm struggling to see where you "disagreed" with me. You came into my thread on non-scene CAMs and TSs and mentioned nothing of the like. If you were trying to be funny or witty or something else entirely I just can't discern it. It's been around a week since I returned to FST and even before I click on a thread that I think will interest me, I'm already waiting to see how long it'll take before your useless banter derails the topic. Most times, as is evident in this thread, it only takes a few replies before you show up with your usual "take a shot at the OP" mentality. It's extremely annoying, and since I haven't seen anyone else confront you on it I figured this would be the perfect time to do it. Go ahead and classify this as another "temper tantrum". I'm merely stating my opinion that you're an extreme detriment to this community.

^ Ahh, I wondered when Idol's friends would come to the rescue. I know that all of my posts aren't asking for invites or hardware help, but I'll entertain the idea that they are. Now, what do you think is in the better interest of a community: someone asking for help and receiving it, or someone asking for help and being undermined by someone who seems as though he thinks he's superior to everyone else? By my asking for help and then receiving it, it provides someone else who was going to ask for it in the future with that information, as I'm sure other people have wondered about the same things that I have. What Idol does simply frustrates people, both new and old to the forum, and I'd be willing to bet that most of them decide against coming back after dealing with him.

You moderate this forum so I'm gonna assume that you take some sort of pride in it. How could you say that Idol makes it entertaining? Someone asks for help, he does everything but provide it. Someone offers up a comment, and he disseminates it in ways that that person never intended it to be. You should be moderating people like him, not encouraging them.

I'm not asking for the latest "must-have" torrent invite. I'm asking which sites have content which interests me, which I'm sure also interests others. And when someone, in your sense, has the audacity to give me (us) that information, I make a thread offering to trade, not asking to be given that invite. Everything this forum used to be, the wealth of knowledge, the friendly advice that was offered, seems so far gone nowadays. I'm done with this argument. You guys can continue it if you'd like. If anyone would like to get back to what this thread is really about, I'd be happy to hear from you.

I will try to be succinct as you are obviously an important person with no time for frivolity.
Point 1 :I would have no problem challenging you to a rl fight if you like as I'm fairly confident that I can take the majority of the women in the World.
Point 2: I don't suppose it could possibly occur to you that manker "showed up" not because he's "my friend" (actually never met and God willing hopefully never will)but because he happens to disagree with you and would like to go on record as saying so.
Point 3: I'm fairly certain I'm not detrimental to anyone who is invested enough in the site to be justified in saying they are actually a part of the community.
Point 4 :Cunt.
Point 5: Neither of us are as smart as we think we are but only the asshole with the superiority complex is willing to admit it.
Point 6: I get the "superiority " thing mainly from people too engrossed in their own self importance to see that what I am in fact trying to do is to make them aware of that fact not inflate myself. So I'm sort of like a modern day Jonathan Swift only with less talent but better hair.
Point 7: I don't "derail" anything. Either choose to comment on what I opine or go about your business.Simple as that.
Did my comment in your thread hurt anything but your apparently delicate sensibilities? No.So again between you and the asshole I guess it's obvious the asshole isn't the one who's utterly full of himself.
Point 8: No I guess I already your mentioned humourless self involvement.
Point 9: It's as much my forum as your's or anyone else's so except for trying(and failing) to get people to (as in your case) not break tracker rules that they swore they would adhere to , I (asshole that I am) unlike yourself don't presume to tell other how they should act.

And there I just wasted 15 minutes of my life on someone who obviously doesn't care about any opinions but his own.

Nickthestick91
06-06-2012, 04:56 PM
Do you watch 240p videos on Youtube with no problem then? Do you find them enjoyable?

I just can't fathom not contemplating suicide after watching a CAM/TS, that's all I'm saying here.

On a side note, Aby can go suck a bag of dicks.You reaching a littttttle too far. I watch CAMs when there's no better quality available. Obviously I'd watch the best quality available on a YouTube vid.

anon
06-06-2012, 05:58 PM

The thesis comes at no added cost.

stan
06-06-2012, 06:02 PM
I wish I had never mentioned IPT now . Should have guessed a FTN boy would be a trader . It was odds-on.:naughty:

A
06-06-2012, 06:09 PM
The thesis comes at no added cost.
'cept brain damage. Now idol is in the mood to write a novel. Something weird is going on in this thread. I bet it has something to do with the database error.

mjmacky
06-06-2012, 07:09 PM

I may be Idol's worst enemy and simultaneously his most ineffectual thorn, but even I would have to recognize that he clearly needs no rescuing here. However, I do not desire to see myself left out of this pissing contest.

This forum can be a little unique from other forums due to the type of people it can cater to at both ends of the spectrum. Because it tends to attract self-involved and self-serving halfwits who can barely put together an alphabet, replies by people who are a little more intellectually privileged tend to be severely influenced by the character of the OP. You probably don't see much of the helpful and productive discussions that go on here because you're too busy looking out for #1. That's you, #1. You could have redeemed yourself by demonstrating an accurate awareness, but you failed to even remotely come close to achieving that.

The other issue is this: what types of people are most interested in CAMs? Well, I feel I can confidently aver that the group mostly consists of penniless teens/preteens who won't watch it in the theater, but additionally don't have the patience to wait for it to hit DVD/Bluray. If that group is collateral damage, as is the core of your argument here, I don't feel any despair towards their blight of epic proportions. Since you are not really interested in contributing, I haven't been sold on you entirely giving a shit about them either.

IdolEyes787
06-06-2012, 08:16 PM
I may be Idol's worst enemy and simultaneously his most ineffectual thorn...

It's true.I refer to him as "the agony of effete".

mjmacky
06-06-2012, 08:56 PM
I may be Idol's worst enemy and simultaneously his most ineffectual thorn...

It's true.I refer to him as "the agony of effete".

I'm sure you're having pun.

Night0wl
06-10-2012, 06:14 AM
Edit: sorry, wrong thread.

mjmacky
06-10-2012, 12:22 PM
Edit: sorry, wrong thread.

Are you sure? I ask because nickedhisdick really needs some help in here.

Artemis
06-10-2012, 01:27 PM
I still don't get it though, OP got his answer, he's off trading to get what he wants yet he still comes back and throws his toys out of the cot?

If it was service with a smile week around here, I personally didn't get the memo. :blink: