PDA

View Full Version : New to the party, introduction

drew4452862
06-05-2012, 08:33 PM
Hello, I have not been on a private site in a long time. I have a cable connection and am looking to share. I need 5 posts and 15 days but just checking this out now. Interested in a vpn for sure. Any luck with vpns out there??

anon
06-05-2012, 08:48 PM
Forgive me for being stupid, but I can't seem to figure out what you exactly want.

drew4452862
06-05-2012, 08:54 PM
just looking for an invite to a private site but saying hi while i wait for the 15 days to go by. you can't post in the giveaway section with out waiting with posts

manker
06-05-2012, 08:54 PM
He wants four posts, a free vpn and just over a fortnight.
It's quite a wishlist but in return he's willing to share his internets.

chalice
06-05-2012, 09:01 PM
What a cunt.

drew4452862
06-05-2012, 09:33 PM
who said anything about a free.
epic trolls on here?!?

IdolEyes787
06-05-2012, 09:42 PM
just looking for an invite to a private site but saying hi while i wait for the 15 days to go by. you can't post in the giveaway section with out waiting with posts

Translated from the mong. "I really don't give a piss about you lot or your stinking forum but since apparently I have no alternative I'm going to stick around and post some meaningless shite at least until I have a chance of taking you for something".

What a cunt.

So I'm not alone in my thinking.

drew4452862
06-05-2012, 09:50 PM
Lol friendly group. why doesnt anyone stick around?

manker
06-05-2012, 09:59 PM
The filtration process is particularly vigorous. The thin skinned don't tend to last long.

The disingenuous seem to be hardier souls, however.
With that in mind, I would suggest that you'll do well if, perhaps, you posted some stuff that doesn't allude to getting something for nothing.

IdolEyes787
06-05-2012, 10:07 PM

Yet I don't see you disagreeing with what I said.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMUngA6EQ5Y

drew4452862
06-05-2012, 10:45 PM
What could the averga person have to offer? I have no site invites to send out but bitsoup but i am running the checking program. Any suggestions?

manker
06-05-2012, 10:56 PM
What could the averga person have to offer? I have no site invites to send out but bitsoup but i am running the checking program. Any suggestions?
I just meant conversation.
Honestly, I don't care much for torrent invites and it's only really a small section of regulars here that do.

The forum has lots of sections, some busier than others. There are a lot of active threads that are occasionally interesting which you could post in.
I'm sure that if you, or anyone, passed those pesky fifteen days by talking with genuine interest about movies/games/racists/hardware, then the 'epic trolls' would meet your eventual invite request with rather more reticence :]

IdolEyes787
06-05-2012, 11:00 PM
I just meant conversation.
Honestly, I don't care much for torrent invites and it's only really a small section of regulars here that do.

The forum has lots of sections, some busier than others. There are a lot of active threads that are occasionally interesting which you could post in.
I'm sure that if you, or anyone, passed those pesky fifteen days by talking with genuine interest about movies/games/racists/hardware, then the 'epic trolls' would meet your eventual invite request with rather more reticence :]

As soon as you get full privileges PM this cunt and ask for a TL invite.

http://filesharingtalk.com/members/106515-Nickthestick91

Just be careful not to disagree or attempt any ill-advised humour or else he's likely to put you on ignore.

People in the bt section are too overwhelmed by their own sense of self importance to actually care about stuff that doesn't directly involve them.

Even the racists.

manker
06-06-2012, 12:29 AM
Yeah.
You'd think there'd have been an exception or two by now :dabs:

A
06-06-2012, 03:22 AM
epic trolls on here?!?
Everyone without exception figures that within minutes of signing up in FST. I like it :fst:

cap87
06-07-2012, 12:19 PM
you guys should really create a bt circlejerk subforum and move there

IdolEyes787
06-07-2012, 04:44 PM

I would be I don't want to intrude on your territory.

mjmacky
06-07-2012, 08:20 PM

I'm limber enough to circle jerk myself, so no thanks.

megabyteme
06-07-2012, 09:20 PM

It's no fun to shoot your load on someone who wants it. In fact, I like to get it in your hair because it makes you squeal like the little girls in the park.

cap87
06-07-2012, 11:27 PM
It would be really awesome, think about it. Leave the bittorrent section for decent posts and go leave your pseudo-witty comments in circlejerk.

Seriously, i haven't seen a decent post from you guys in months.

megabyteme
06-08-2012, 12:02 AM
It would be really awesome, think about it. Leave the bittorrent section for decent posts and go leave your pseudo-witty comments in circlejerk.

:lol::lol:

IdolEyes787
06-08-2012, 12:02 AM

Fools think that there is a goal to life and don't see that the only rewards are in the moments.
Also "bittorrent section" and "decent posts" is an oxymoron,moron or prove otherwise.

cap87
06-08-2012, 12:24 AM
Oh it's an oxymoron? I wonder whose fault is that.

megabyteme
06-08-2012, 12:31 AM

We're the oxy- to your moron. It's a yin-yang thing.

IdolEyes787
06-08-2012, 12:34 AM

Obviously your's since you contribute to it.:mellow:

Anyway if you like to fight properly instead of risk-free long distance insulting I'd be happy to oblige.
I'll even be a gentleman and allow you time to change out of your dress into something more appropriate.

cap87
06-08-2012, 12:45 AM
No thanks. This was just something i had in mind for some time but never bothered to post, consider it food for thought.

Please, carry on ;)

IdolEyes787
06-08-2012, 12:48 AM
I would but I'm all worked up into a blood-thirsty frenzy now and need to jog in place until I regain some control.

mjmacky
06-08-2012, 12:50 AM

I take it you have deemed pseudo-witty comments to not be decent posts. Learn me more things like that.

Night0wl
06-08-2012, 01:21 AM

Obviously your's since you contribute to it.:mellow:

Anyway if you like to fight properly instead of risk-free long distance insulting I'd be happy to oblige.
I'll even be a gentleman and allow you time to change out of your dress into something more appropriate.

You keep talking about fights. It's about time you step up and post a live boxing match like albo did.

Edit: youtube is ok as long as it's at least 720p

megabyteme
06-08-2012, 01:23 AM
No thanks. This was just something i had in mind for some time but never bothered to post, consider it food for thought.

Please, carry on ;)

I'm sure that freed up capacity will help while choosing which shiny object to stare at next.

IdolEyes787
06-08-2012, 01:24 AM
Obviously your's since you contribute to it.http://fststatic.com/images/smilies/mellow.gif Anyway if you like to fight properly instead of risk-free long distance insulting I'd be happy to oblige. I'll even be a gentleman and allow you time to change out of your dress into something more appropriate. You keep talking about fights. It's about time you step up and post a live boxing match like albo did. Edit: youtube is ok as long as it's at least 720p You anger me. If I understood how the internet worked I would challenge you to fight me in high def.

Night0wl
06-08-2012, 01:25 AM
I would wipe the floor with you in 1080p

I warn you. I have viking blood running through my veins.

IdolEyes787
06-08-2012, 01:27 AM
I would wipe the floor with you in 1080p

I would watch that in a second.

Night0wl
06-08-2012, 01:29 AM
You missed my edit. I bet you're scared now.

IdolEyes787
06-08-2012, 01:36 AM
I live in perpetual fear ever since I read this quote about not being able to be brave unless you are scared.
I know that it makes no sense but it's in print so it must be true.

Anyway I'm having second thoughts since the Viking thing since beatings I can handle but I really would prefer to forgo the rape.

Night0wl
06-08-2012, 01:39 AM
You're no fun :(

BTW brave is only good if you actually win. If you lose you'll only feel that much stupider for attempting to be brave.

megabyteme
06-08-2012, 02:03 AM
I warn you. I have viking blood running through my veins.

Blood transfusion, or hit of smack?

Night0wl
06-08-2012, 02:07 AM
All natural.

megabyteme
06-08-2012, 02:09 AM
All natural.

Sorry to hear that. :console:

IdolEyes787
06-08-2012, 11:38 AM
You're no fun :(

BTW brave is only good if you actually win. If you lose you'll only feel that much stupider for attempting to be brave.

His story is written by the vicars.

stplayahtn
06-09-2012, 06:21 PM
Hola.

mjmacky
06-09-2012, 06:47 PM
Hola. Be very careful about how you word your next trade thread, I'll nitpick the fuck out of it.

IdolEyes787
06-09-2012, 08:45 PM
Hola.

Jesus fucking Christ if getting into the Trade Section was really that important to you you could have at least put a modicum of effort into it.
Now I'm going to have to waste my precious time complaining once again to the staff about sort of selfish,shite behavior when I could be doing something more worthwhile like trying to write with my nose or something.

Funkin'
06-10-2012, 05:56 AM
Hola. Is what your filthy mother said to me last night.

megabyteme
06-10-2012, 06:10 AM
Hola. Is what your filthy mother said to me last night.

She's kinda hard to understand after the stroke, but I'm fairly certain she said she charges 'five dollars'.

KushBlow
06-10-2012, 07:07 AM
I like how you just slid in the filthy part. A true scholar of Abagnale.

Funkin'
06-10-2012, 08:44 AM

Considering that I'm stupid and don't know what that means, I'm guessing that I'm the man. :01:

And I was kinda getting that impression as well, MBM. But instead I slapped the stupid lady and took twenty bucks out of her purse. I figured she owed me for the so-called performance that she put on...

drew4452862
06-11-2012, 11:36 AM
lmao, this thread is still alive?!?! wtf

IdolEyes787
06-11-2012, 12:05 PM
lmao, this thread is still alive?!?! wtf

Surprisingly I not surprised by the inclusion of lmao and wtf in your post.

megabyteme
06-11-2012, 07:57 PM

Considering that I'm stupid and don't know what that means, I'm guessing that I'm the man. :01:

And I was kinda getting that impression as well, MBM. But instead I slapped the stupid lady and took twenty bucks out of her purse. I figured she owed me for the so-called performance that she put on...

I noticed she likes it rough as it's the only way she feels anything. She pays $50 for a good Donkey Punch. Well, she was unconscious as I was leaving, but that's how much she had (in food stamps) in her purse, so I'm sure that's what she intended to give me. I was going to take her wedding ring, but it appears she never had one...

Intr4ns1t
06-12-2012, 02:42 PM

I noticed she likes it rough as it's the only way she feels anything. She pays $50 for a good Donkey Punch. Well, she was unconscious as I was leaving, but that's how much she had (in food stamps) in her purse, so I'm sure that's what she intended to give me. I was going to take her wedding ring, but it appears she never had one...

Ouch! Leave the poor lady alone, she doesn't even speakee dah engrish, she thought she was getting a donkey ride, not a donkey punch. :(

Desmondx
06-12-2012, 03:09 PM
I might as well drop by and say hi while I'm waiting. :)

mjmacky
06-12-2012, 09:15 PM
There's a thread for that.

IdolEyes787
06-12-2012, 09:36 PM
There's a thread for that.

See what happens when you don't take preemptive action.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6z_KSV_Jrdc&feature=related