PDA

View Full Version : Diablo 3 Warning

drew4452862
06-06-2012, 04:46 AM
Horrible game!!! Figure everywhere needs a warning.
Pay to win, farming 200k an hour. 1M costs 14$ and drops rapidly everyday

Many hacked accounts.

You can only play with people to a certain point, then it literally becomes impossible. And random people can steal your account (session spoof)

Grindfest, like WoW with out the PvP. Bot or not the best way to make money is killing vases and restarting

Bugs, everyone heard about the launch bugs

Botters, checking out ownedcore they are easy enough.

Equipment for level 60 is easily 25m. Days of work

RMAH, PvP, parts of the game pointed out in videos before release have never been put into the game (but they don't release the game until it is perfect)

You hit 60, struggle like crazy. IT IS NOT FUN at this point. Then you win and have a level 60 for nothing.

Not only are the 4 levels the same, they are almost identical to Diablo 2 even the same problems and exploits.

To get to the cow level you have to get a random spawn, rebooting a level up to 100 time. ~4m a run. Not even the rarest item of 4. PER all 4 difficulties

Massive threads in the forum and word from blizzard comes rarely. Usually every 3 days.

Crashes and down time. From day one to 12+hr maintenance WEEKLY and then random crashes on the same day.

The AH has gotten worse and has less options. IT WAS BETTER BEFORE THE PATCHES

They have only nurfed heroes and not helped at all, saying that too few players have reached inferno to be able to balance it....

This game is not worth anyone's time. You have been warned Sources:
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/5271504839?page=1 Truth, blizz closed the thread
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/5592454673?page=9#176 Hacks, official posts
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/5642265925 Frustration, huge threads. Many of these in top 10 before being closed
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/5568805225 petition to fire the dev lol

mr. nails
06-06-2012, 05:14 PM
LoL, and you payed $65 for this? I laugh at the CoD players too. GG.

Next time do some research before you shell out that kind of money on a shit product.

Stabber
06-06-2012, 05:26 PM
That's why i don't buy games ;)

stplayahtn
06-09-2012, 04:27 AM
I wasted my money on this garbage. Guess I'm a sucker.

Busyman
06-18-2012, 02:17 AM
I'm not getting it on principle.

Even if you wanna play single-player, you must always be connected.

Dumb.

mjmacky
06-18-2012, 05:57 AM
I'm not getting it because I don't want to play it.

dljesse
06-19-2012, 01:24 AM
I bought this and had a good time playing coop normal through hell with some pals, but inferno is just grinding for gold to buy equipment, because AH equipment will always be better than what you can find on your own. Also, the excitement of finding legendary equipment just isn't there anymore because rares will always be better. People are also having trouble with the AH, not getting the $$$ they're supposed to be getting, or the items they spent the $$$ on. It's just not a very good game, and I'm hoping Torchlight 2 is better.

Quarterquack
06-19-2012, 01:48 AM
I'm hoping Torchlight 2 is better.

As a beta-tester: I know it is.

Cabalo
06-19-2012, 01:52 AM
Now that Battlefield 3 has reached the price tag (http://www.amazon.co.uk/Electronic-Arts-Battlefield-PC-DVD/dp/B005C2Y6BA/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1340070726&sr=8-3) I was looking for, it is time to finally buy it.

Shamanoid
06-20-2012, 09:18 PM
I don't like this new in-game item shops feature that is getting implemented into games, this includes all developers including Valve.
I have no idea who is willing to pay money for a glorified digital product consisting of nothing but recycled pixels and code from the official game.

mr. nails
06-22-2012, 04:53 AM
I don't like this new in-game item shops feature that is getting implemented into games, this includes all developers including Valve.
I have no idea who is willing to pay money for a glorified digital product consisting of nothing but recycled pixels and code from the official game.

The main difference is the fact that Valve sells "cosmetic" items whereas Blizzard has the in-game AH to sell better equipment hence Pay to Win. There is a difference.

1000possibleclaws
06-22-2012, 06:32 AM
One of my friends made $200 in real money by buying low off the AH and then selling it on the RMAH :O I got bored a couple weeks ago but I played a good ~140 hours.

AlexanderR
07-02-2012, 11:11 AM
THX for the advice I was really looking fordward for this game

taloddar2002
07-03-2012, 02:50 AM
I agree. I really tried to like diablo 3, but the end game is horribly broken right now. The auction house prices are outrageous which makes it impossible to progress for casual gamers such as myself. However, it is a very fun game to play if you just want to level up characters.

bbhaag
07-04-2012, 07:28 PM
I hang out over on the anandtech forums a lot and the guys are bitching about the same things. It seems the RMAH is the center of the complaints. That and Act3 inferno being impossible to get past without spending some serious money for gear.
I was a rabid D2 fan for years but I'm glad I saved the $60 and waited on this installment. D2 didn't really get great until the LOD expansion and patch 1.04 maybe? The patch were they introduced runewords maybe it was 1.09?......anyway
Maybe D3 just needs more time for Bliz to iron out the kinks?

Cubeltd
07-06-2012, 09:13 AM
I agree too. played it couples of hours. now it gets very boring und impossible to play alone.