PDA

View Full Version : Questions of a non-specific nature.

manker
06-06-2012, 07:42 PM
Anyone been on the Channel Tunnel?
What;s the passport control like?
Anyone used someone else's passport to travel within the European Union?
What are the penalties if one does so?

I'm asking for a friend and it's definitely nothing to do with the stag weekend I'm probably not going on to Belgium this weekend.

JPaul
06-06-2012, 07:51 PM
Tell your friend to use your passport.

She will be fine.

mjmacky
06-06-2012, 08:02 PM
I just learned UK is not part of the Schengen area.

http://europa.eu/youreurope/citizens/travel/entry-exit/eu-citizen/index_en.htm

Makes me think you just need an ID. :idunno:

manker
06-06-2012, 08:03 PM

She will be fine.

:dabs:
You'd know about stuff like this. What with all your ... going to Portugal in the Clio or whatever.

manker
06-06-2012, 08:04 PM

I don't actually have any photo ID, as mental as that sounds. I think I should but I just don't except my passport.
Which I've left in the glove compartment of a car I've just sold.

JPaul
06-06-2012, 08:20 PM

She will be fine.

You'd know about stuff like this. What with all your ... going to Portugal in the Clio or whatever.

Did I tell you that I had taken the wee, red, hairdresser's Clio.

The Clio is red like, not the hairdresser. There isn't really a hairdresser, that's just to describe the car. It's like one a hairdresser would ... you get the point.

Sorry if that is old news, I'm currently chronologically challenged. It was Mrs JP's, when I had the wee black one, then she changed cars so I took that one. I couldn't be arsed getting a new car so she got one, and I just took that one.

manker
06-06-2012, 08:23 PM

The Clio is red like, not the hairdresser. There isn't really a hairdresser, that's just to describe the car. It's like one a hairdresser would ... you get the point.

Sorry if that is old news, I'm currently chronologically challenged. It was Mrs JP's, when I had the wee black one, then she changed cars so I took that one. I couldn't be arsed getting a new car so she got one, and I just took that one.I thought you said Squarehead had the black one.
:eyebrows:

After he passed his test, like.

I'm remembering more and more stuff. It could be pish but it's still stuff.

JPaul
06-06-2012, 08:23 PM

I don't actually have any photo ID, as mental as that sounds. I think I should but I just don't except my passport.

LOL

Genious.

I take it you don't actually know the person you sold the car to.

JPaul
06-06-2012, 08:26 PM

Sorry if that is old news, I'm currently chronologically challenged. It was Mrs JP's, when I had the wee black one, then she changed cars so I took that one. I couldn't be arsed getting a new car so she got one, and I just took that one.I thought you said Squarehead had the black one.

Feck so he did, I must have taken the red one at that time.

That must be when Mrs JP got the Ka. She's got a wee Merc A class thing now.

I've still got the red hairdressers ... etc.

That seems a bit harsh.

Thank fuck I don't care about cars.

manker
06-06-2012, 08:31 PM

LOL

Genious.

I take it you don't actually know the person you sold the car to.It was all done through Audi so I've no earthly idea who is driving around like a big poof in it now.
I'll ring them in the morning but a week and a half has elapsed and I'm supposed to be going at 2pm.

The chances look pretty slim.

manker
06-06-2012, 08:34 PM
I thought you said Squarehead had the black one.

Feck so he did, I must have taken the red one at that time.

That must be when Mrs JP got the Ka. She's got a wee Merc A class thing now.

I've still got the red hairdressers ... etc.

That seems a bit harsh.

Thank fuck I don't care about cars.I thought you did. Or maybe that's Bo. I always get you two mixed up what with both being kept-men.

Did you hear about his nuptials. He's also gone and gotten alopecia.
I think this was prior to the wedding as I've not seen hide nor hair (lol, hair) of him since that transpired.

JPaul
06-06-2012, 08:45 PM
I remember him when he joined here, he was like 12 or something else.

Are you telling me he is now "married" some sort of civil ceremony presumablement.

No harm to the gheys, but it really is more of a legal / tax thing rather than an actual marriage.

manker
06-06-2012, 08:54 PM
I remember him when he joined here, he was like 12 or something else.

Are you telling me he is now "married" some sort of civil ceremony presumablement.

No harm to the gheys, but it really is more of a legal / tax thing rather than an actual marriage.I think Lilmiss insisted upon the full works.
They even went to Scotlandshire to get things done properly. Her family went, his didn't.

I don't want to start rumours but I don't think they approved what with her being loike double his age or whatever.

JPaul
06-06-2012, 08:58 PM
And why Scotland

chalice
06-06-2012, 08:58 PM
Consummated on a full size snooker table, too. Bo was delighted about it. First time he'd ever seen one.

manker
06-06-2012, 09:05 PM
Consummated on a full size snooker table, too. Bo was delighted about it. First time he'd ever seen one.I heard he wore white.

Squeamous
06-07-2012, 12:03 AM

Inside you there's a blonde woman trying to get out.

manker
06-07-2012, 12:27 AM

Inside you there's a blonde woman trying to get out.Yeah :(

But she isn't going to help me get to Belgium. I'm still going to meet up with them in London, though, tomorrow.
On Friday morning, I'll have to head back to Wales, alone, while they head off.

Come meet me and we'll arm wrestle.

Squeamous
06-07-2012, 12:44 AM
Yeah :(

But she isn't going to help me get to Belgium. I'm still going to meet up with them in London, though, tomorrow.
On Friday morning, I'll have to head back to Wales, alone, while they head off.

Come meet me and we'll arm wrestle.

Aw, you stupid thing. I bet you won't live this one down for a while.

Hmmm....it's almost as if you knew Thursday night is my climbing night: the one night of the week when my arms are virtually useless after :sneaky:. However, I shall be passing through central London around 9.30pm if you're man enough to take me on :happy:

manker
06-07-2012, 12:57 AM
Yeah. I have been sent some cute pics of me with thumb-prints phoatieshopped onto my forehead.

And also, I'll be shit-faced by half nine so you might stand a chance.
And I don't mean arm-wrestling :naughty:

mjmacky
06-07-2012, 12:59 AM
I was under the impression climbing makes you stronger. I've never really wore myself out before succumbing to "I'm bored of this now" or tearing a big hole in the back of my shorts, but the next day I always feel even mightier.

mjmacky
06-07-2012, 01:02 AM
P.S.

@female
I bet my fully erect cock could beat you in arm wrestling
You can only win when the back of my hand hits the table

IdolEyes787
06-07-2012, 01:37 AM
Indian wrestling is where it's at.

http://www.ehow.com/how_4472997_indian-wrestle.html

mjmacky
06-07-2012, 01:54 AM

I fucking remember doing this at some point in my life, but I don't remember the racism.

megabyteme
06-07-2012, 03:23 AM

I fucking remember doing this at some point in my life, but I don't remember the racism.

The term "Indian giver" is one of my favorite ironic expressions.

manker
06-07-2012, 09:01 AM
Update: The Audi is in Derbyshire at present.
The passport is being located by a crack team of what I can only describe as people who are walking over to it to have a look.

If it's there (which isn't definite by any means, I've moved house since I last used it, so it could be lost in some other place), I'll get a courier or something else to bring it to my mate's house in London before we leave at 5:30 PM.

Squeamous
06-07-2012, 09:06 AM
Yeah. I have been sent some cute pics of me with thumb-prints phoatieshopped onto my forehead.

And also, I'll be shit-faced by half nine so you might stand a chance.
And I don't mean arm-wrestling :naughty:

Knowing my luck I'll just end up pushing an insensible Welsh tourist into the back of a cab at 1am and paying the dude to carry you to your room :sadwalk:

@Mary - I've only just started with the climbing, but I do it until I don't have any strength left, as I believe is the custom. Perhaps you weren't pushing yourself hard enough?
Also I'm struggling with that mental image. Are you implying you would be holding your cock like a mace while the female in question tried to wrestle it to the ground?

manker
06-07-2012, 09:12 AM
You'll find me pliant without the necessity of Rohypnol.

ckrit
06-07-2012, 09:12 AM

UK driver's licenses don't count as national/photo ID.

You live and you learn.

Squeamous
06-07-2012, 09:18 AM
You'll find me pliant without the necessity of Rohypnol.

Good, it's expensive and I only like to use it when absolutely necessary.

manker
06-07-2012, 09:21 AM

You live and you learn.
One also misinterprets incomplete data and gets stuff up the wrong 'un.

I was supposed to send my drivers licence off like 10 years ago to get it replaced with the new fangled photo one.
I just never bothered.

ckrit
06-07-2012, 09:27 AM

You live and you learn.

I was supposed to send my drivers licence off like 10 years ago to get it replaced with the new fangled photo one.
I just never bothered.
ffs. Is it even valid, now?

edit: Not that it matters, because I don't think it'd count as national ID anyways, according to gewgl, but ffs.

manker
06-07-2012, 09:29 AM
They won't courier it. I have to personally go.

We just had a conversation about how I'd need photo ID and that they wouldn't give me the passport without it. I said I only had non photographic ID. We argued for a few minutes.
It then struck me that I look exactly like me and that my face should really do the trick. They agreed :01:

ckrit
06-07-2012, 09:32 AM
When you're leaving, tell them your twin brother sends his regards.

Squeamous
06-07-2012, 09:53 AM

I just never bothered.

I think that means strictly speaking you don't have a licence.

Jesus your gf is a saint, I would have murdered you by now.

megabyteme
06-07-2012, 10:16 AM

I just never bothered.

I think that means strictly speaking you don't have a licence.

Jesus your gf is a saint, I would have murdered you by now.

The disorganized, procrastinating accountant. :fear:

Squeamous
06-07-2012, 10:22 AM
Typical modern man: ineffectual and irresponsible :pinch:

megabyteme
06-07-2012, 10:49 AM
Typical modern man: ineffectual and irresponsible :pinch:

I have a license, and have been vaccinated. Oh wait, that's my dog...

Squeamous
06-07-2012, 11:30 AM
:smilie4:

mjmacky
06-07-2012, 11:40 AM
@Mary - I've only just started with the climbing, but I do it until I don't have any strength left, as I believe is the custom. Perhaps you weren't pushing yourself hard enough?
Also I'm struggling with that mental image. Are you implying you would be holding your cock like a mace while the female in question tried to wrestle it to the ground?

I find climbing a bit easy on most of my body, it's the forearms that get most of the fatigue due to the finger grip suspensions. Still, I don't do it for exercise, I do it because it's genuinely fun. My body can outlast the fun is all I'm saying, which is usually just a couple of hours, or until clothing exposes my undergarments, or until the place starts to smell like ass (unrelated).

I'll help with the mental image. The female in question tries, she tries until she satisfies.

Squeamous
06-07-2012, 11:47 AM
I find climbing a bit easy on most of my body, it's the forearms that get most of the fatigue due to the finger grip suspensions. Still, I don't do it for exercise, I do it because it's genuinely fun. My body can outlast the fun is all I'm saying, which is usually just a couple of hours, or until clothing exposes my undergarments, or until the place starts to smell like ass (unrelated).

I'll help with the mental image. The female in question tries, she tries until she satisfies.

Exactly - hence my comment that my arms get tired after climbing. Also my fingers have no strength left in them. It doesn't hurt, I just can't grip or lift anything. You should try harder routes if you're not tired after 2 hours. I make sure I'm always fatigued to the same level after a couple of hours so it's my skill level that increases.
Also are you challenging me to wank you off? :unsure:

mjmacky
06-07-2012, 11:53 AM

Skill level increases +4

mjmacky
06-07-2012, 11:55 AM
I do everything that doesn't require a harness. Basically the only course that does that is when you traverse a large arc that has your posterior pointed to the floor the entire time.

Squeamous
06-07-2012, 12:19 PM

Skill level increases +4

I know this thread is titled Questions of a Non Specific Nature but that's ridiculous. Anyway, you're the asexual one, you should wank me off.

I do everything that doesn't require a harness. Basically the only course that does that is when you traverse a large arc that has your posterior pointed to the floor the entire time.

Bouldering? Is that because you go on your own?

mjmacky
06-07-2012, 12:39 PM
I know this thread is titled Questions of a Non Specific Nature but that's ridiculous. Anyway, you're the asexual one, you should wank me off.

It's not a sexual thing, honest. I just want to have an opportunity to wield my powerful tool, maybe I'll experience a sexual delight, maybe not, I just know it shan't be my fault. Anyways, my hands are not as delicate and effeminate as manker's, and with all this talk about hobbies, are you sure you want me grasping your pebble?

Bouldering? Is that because you go on your own?

Bouldering because I kind of freak out when the strap brushes my ear. No, I just don't find myself enjoying it as much when I'm tethered, it's a hedonist thing. I also kind of like falling/jumping, haven't hurt myself yet.

Squeamous
06-07-2012, 12:47 PM
It's not a sexual thing, honest. I just want to have an opportunity to wield my powerful tool, maybe I'll experience a sexual delight, maybe not, I just know it shan't be my fault. Anyways, my hands are not as delicate and effeminate as manker's, and with all this talk about hobbies, are you sure you want me grasping your pebble?

Yes, I've seen the atrocities you commit with your hands so perhaps not.

Bouldering because I kind of freak out when the strap brushes my ear. No, I just don't find myself enjoying it as much when I'm tethered, it's a hedonist thing. I also kind of like falling/jumping, haven't hurt myself yet.

:happy:

I've not really tried bouldering. I like being a bit scared when I'm up high, and I like going wheeee on the way down. Do you go bouldering outdoors at all?

mjmacky
06-07-2012, 01:02 PM

:happy:

I've not really tried bouldering. I like being a bit scared when I'm up high, and I like going wheeee on the way down. Do you go bouldering outdoors at all?

I have before but cannot where I live :(
It's all artificial since all of the rock formations in my geographical area are scattered on the earth at best.

manker
06-12-2012, 10:05 AM

My mam came with me and drove my car back. Everything worked out well, which I'm still having trouble believing. I met the lads and got shitfaced. I'm still shitfaced.
I might post some pics or I might not, stop bothering me about it.

Squeamous
06-12-2012, 10:33 AM

My mam came with me and drove my car back. Everything worked out well, which I'm still having trouble believing. I met the lads and got shitfaced. I'm still shitfaced.

Nobody wants to see pics of you with your cheap Belgian whores :snooty: :cry:

manker
06-12-2012, 11:29 AM

Nobody wants to see pics of you with your cheap Belgian whores :snooty: :cry:I would have preferred a night chained to your radiator and wanking at your indomitable shadow when your back was turned, but I got caught in the moment.

And also, those Belgian harlots weren't easily impressed but as soon as I started talking about my massive post count, they became pliable :smilie4:

Artemis
06-12-2012, 01:24 PM
Nobody wants to see pics of you with your cheap Belgian whores :snooty: :cry:I would have preferred a night chained to your radiator and wanking at your indomitable shadow when your back was turned, but I got caught in the moment.

And also, those Belgian harlots weren't easily impressed but as soon as I started talking about my massive post count, they became pliable :smilie4:

They probably thought it was a euphemism, boy were they in for a disappointment. :blink:

Squeamous
06-12-2012, 01:37 PM
I would have preferred a night chained to your radiator and wanking at your indomitable shadow when your back was turned, but I got caught in the moment.

I was so close to letting you back into my forumular bed, and then you went and ruined it. I hope you'll find Mary's sofa comfortable :snooty:

manker
06-12-2012, 07:44 PM
I would have preferred a night chained to your radiator and wanking at your indomitable shadow when your back was turned, but I got caught in the moment.

I was so close to letting you back into my forumular bed, and then you went and ruined it. I hope you'll find Mary's sofa comfortable :snooty:I don't trust myself around his wife's friends. And I can't go Idol's because he just pretends to be real. Snee doesn't own furniture and everyone else seems to be knee deep in kids.

I'll guilt you into letting me have that labial coat yet.

Squeamous
06-12-2012, 08:21 PM
I don't trust myself around his wife's friends. And I can't go Idol's because he just pretends to be real. Snee doesn't own furniture and everyone else seems to be knee deep in kids.

It's more of a hat actually :sneaky:

manker
06-12-2012, 08:27 PM
I don't trust myself around his wife's friends. And I can't go Idol's because he just pretends to be real. Snee doesn't own furniture and everyone else seems to be knee deep in kids.

It's more of a hat actually :sneaky:

I reckon that you tell every man you know that you have a gigantic lady garden so the only ones that come onto you are absolutely sure that they have massive cawks.

Squeamous
06-12-2012, 09:16 PM
I reckon that you tell every man you know that you have a gigantic lady garden so the only ones that come onto you are absolutely sure that they have massive cawks.

I was implying its likely anatomical coordinates, but you've stumbled onto my best kept secret. You've also left yourself duty bound to carry on soliciting my ladybits. As you were :happy:

manker
06-12-2012, 09:37 PM

I was implying its likely anatomical coordinates, but you've stumbled onto my best kept secret. You've also left yourself duty bound to carry on soliciting my ladybits. As you were :happy:Oh yeah well I'm fine with that.
Or I was until I realised I misread soliciting as servicing.

Now I'm thinking I'm going to have to beg or something else. Which is something I feel you've opened that PM containing a pic of my chiselled quadriceps.

mjmacky
06-12-2012, 09:38 PM
I was implying its likely anatomical coordinates, but you've stumbled onto my best kept secret. You've also left yourself duty bound to carry on soliciting my ladybitsbagger288s. As you were :happy:

/truthified

Squeamous
06-12-2012, 09:41 PM
Oh yeah well I'm fine with that.

Now I'm thinking I'm going to have to beg or something else. Which is something I feel you've opened that PM containing a pic of my chiselled quadriceps.

Can I have that in English?

Squeamous
06-12-2012, 09:42 PM
/truthified

What's a ladybagger288? :unsure:

manker
06-12-2012, 09:55 PM
Oh yeah well I'm fine with that.

Can I have that in English?:blink:

You'll have to wait for Snee to log on.
He can usually translate complete pish.

mjmacky
06-12-2012, 10:10 PM
/truthified

A metaphorical representation of your aggressive mankind destroying ladybits.

Snee
06-12-2012, 10:21 PM
Can I have that in English?:blink:

I'm assuming you had idle write it for you, so it's probably an obscure movie reference.

Squeamous
06-12-2012, 10:27 PM

The way it all hangs out like a badly assembled kebab is deceptive. They're no more able to destroy mankind than anybody else's.

manker
06-12-2012, 10:28 PM
:blink:

I'm assuming you had idle write it for you, so it's probably an obscure movie reference.
I'll go with that :smilie4:

mjmacky
06-12-2012, 10:49 PM

The way it all hangs out like a badly assembled kebab is deceptive. They're no more able to destroy mankind than anybody else's.

It's OK, it just needs to look the part. That's how deterrents work :ninja:

Snee
06-13-2012, 06:38 PM

For some reason that put me in mind of blue wafflage. Which is the most frightening thing I have ever seen in the whole world.

Deterring to the max.