PDA

View Full Version : Hoi Manker

JPaul
06-07-2012, 08:24 PM
You're a bean flicker.

If a company doesn't pay any VAT or PAYE / NI for a year, then goes into administration owing HMRC £15m how likely are they to accept a CVA for say 10p in the pound.

You must be involved with a lot of really iffy businesses.

Squeamous
06-07-2012, 10:51 PM
You're a bean flicker.

It wasn't until I left the thread that I realised you didn't mean what I thought you meant. I just had to come back and tell you.

megabyteme
06-07-2012, 11:53 PM
You're a bean flicker.

If a company doesn't pay any VAT or PAYE / NI for a year, then goes into administration owing HMRC £15m how likely are they to accept a CVA for say 10p in the pound.

That sounds a lot like jail time to me. The company collected tax money then spent it. It was not the company/owner's position to "borrow" it. I don't think bankruptcy grants a free pass on that. If so, that sort of "business" would be a common occurrence. While the money may be irrecoverable, there is typically a price to be paid for "using" money that belongs to the state.

megabyteme
06-07-2012, 11:55 PM
You're a bean flicker.

It wasn't until I left the thread that I realised you didn't mean what I thought you meant. I just had to come back and tell you.

I would bet manker has flicked both beans at the same time.

Squeamous
06-08-2012, 12:27 AM
With an abacus? :O

mjmacky
06-08-2012, 12:46 AM
He's magic with numbers, he made my 10" disappear in his mouth, abracadabracus.

Squeamous
06-08-2012, 08:56 AM
Stop talking about your giant penis, we all know it's tiny!! :fist:

mjmacky
06-08-2012, 11:33 AM
Stop talking about your giant penis, we all know it's tiny!! :fist:

I was actually underselling, I thought if I said 14", it'd be kind of hard for everyone to swallow.

Squeamous
06-08-2012, 03:25 PM
:dry:

Isn't such a thing about as useful to you as a rocket launcher with no ammo?

mjmacky
06-08-2012, 04:40 PM
I think you mean rocket with no launcher. It's useful as a bludgeoning device when my arms and legs are constricted.

mjmacky
06-08-2012, 04:40 PM
Meaning I have no other uses for it.

Artemis
06-08-2012, 04:58 PM
Where is manker by the way? Did he try to leg it over to Belgium only to fail miserably, and is he currently being interrogated by some unsympathetic squareheads?

mjmacky
06-08-2012, 05:10 PM
Where is manker by the way? Did he try to leg it over to Belgium only to fail miserably, and is he currently being interrogated by some unsympathetic squareheads?

Probably negotiating a deal to buy back his passport.

IdolEyes787
06-08-2012, 05:12 PM
Please stop this before you wake up some Brits and they start going on about football and other nonsense.

Artemis
06-08-2012, 05:20 PM
Please stop this before you wake up some Brits and they start going on about football and other nonsense.

I will give you that, at least you have the decency not to prattle on about who ripped who's medula oblongata out this week in the ice hockey.

megabyteme
06-08-2012, 07:10 PM

I will give you that, at least you have the decency not to prattle on about who ripped who's medula oblongata out this week in the ice hockey.

Canadians Aspiring hockey players have those removed at an early age. It makes it easier to build up the scar tissue without producing too much pressure on the other hockey-related parts of the brain.

megabyteme
06-08-2012, 07:13 PM
And manker isn't so much negotiating for his passport, as paying for someone to forget about finding the dead hookers in his trunk. I've always found those negotiations to be tense and costly myself.

mjmacky
06-08-2012, 07:26 PM
And manker isn't so much negotiating for his passport, as paying for someone to forget about finding the dead hookers in his trunk. I've always found those negotiations to be tense and costly myself.

You have to remember, they're in the boot, which means closer to the ground.

IdolEyes787
06-08-2012, 07:28 PM
I was either kill the hookers or pay them.

Artemis
06-08-2012, 07:37 PM

Ammunition is alot cheaper than bribery. :naughty:

megabyteme
06-08-2012, 10:55 PM

Ammunition is alot cheaper than bribery. :naughty:

See, there is a little bit of American Texan in you. It just took a high, persistent fever to bring it out...

Squeamous
06-10-2012, 10:16 AM
Manker is in fact currently chained to the radiator in my spare room. And I've confiscated his recently recovered passport until such a time as he puts out :ermm:

mjmacky
06-10-2012, 12:06 PM
Manker is in fact currently chained to the radiator in my spare room. And I've confiscated his recently recovered passport until such a time as he puts out :ermm:

Get his friends to arrange another stag party.

Artemis
06-10-2012, 12:59 PM

Please tell me he is currently made up as Pirate Princess Pickle Bunny, and you have the pictures to be leaked online if he doesn't put out. :naughty:

Squeamous
06-10-2012, 03:25 PM
Get his friends to arrange another stag party.

I want his peen not his hand in marriage :blink:

Please tell me he is currently made up as Pirate Princess Pickle Bunny, and you have the pictures to be leaked online if he doesn't put out. :naughty:

I like the way you think :naughty:

mjmacky
06-10-2012, 04:04 PM
I want his peen not his hand in marriage :blink:

If that's where your mind went, maybe you're selling yourself short on the idea.

Biggles
06-10-2012, 08:25 PM
With an abacus? :O

Mmmmm abacus

:naughty:

Biggles
06-10-2012, 08:31 PM
You're a bean flicker.

I guess it will be which is the least worst option. 10p or nothing. However, if HRMC* thought there was a possibility of collecting more than the 10p the chances are the will kick the offer into touch.

Worst case scenario is HRMC take what they can and a New Company forms to replace the old one but is a shadow of its former self...obviously worst case is subjective here.

* Trowels and handshakes may apply.

Squeamous
06-11-2012, 07:41 AM
If that's where your mind went, maybe you're selling yourself short on the idea.

Manky's not the marrying kind :snooty:

Mmmmm abacus

:naughty:

:O

manker
06-12-2012, 10:26 AM
You're a bean flicker.

I guess it will be which is the least worst option. 10p or nothing. However, if HRMC* thought there was a possibility of collecting more than the 10p the chances are the will kick the offer into touch.
How does he have enough time to sort Rangers out when his existence is almost completely taken up by making vids on youtube and being ziggy's best internet friend.

Snee
06-12-2012, 04:25 PM
He always was a bit of an overachiever, tho', that the.

manker
06-12-2012, 08:00 PM
'that the' :happy: