PDA

View Full Version : Please consider adding another Mod

IdolEyes787
06-07-2012, 10:21 PM
Don't care who as long as they are an adult ,speak English,are reasonably honest and show up on a regular basis.

The site is decidedly understaffed and the chinks in the armour are becoming too obvious.

Also please don't ask me to suggest someone because then you are admitting that I know more about the goings on of the site than the staff does.
If that is indeed the case then why aren't I paid?

megabyteme
06-08-2012, 12:26 AM
I nominate Idol. He's adult-like, and hates chinks.

mjmacky
06-08-2012, 12:37 AM
Also, lower than normal potential to go to jail or murdered.

IdolEyes787
06-08-2012, 12:40 AM
I nominate Idol. He's adult-like, and hates chinks.Only the inscrutable ones.

Remember when I was consider like the nice ,reasonable Mod? I even won the Mod of the year thing although in fairness only 40 people bothered to vote and the majority of those were probably dupe accounts.
Anyway ironically as I gained a sense of humour everyone else apparently lost theirs.

I would ruminate on that but I would need a bigger room.

megabyteme
06-08-2012, 01:17 AM
It makes no sense to me. Heck, they even made manker a mod. How desperate would one have to be to do that. :O

Artemis
06-08-2012, 02:02 PM
How about mary? he hates everybody, so they have all stand equal chance of not getting on his good side. He doesn't have one. :blink:

mjmacky
06-08-2012, 02:49 PM
How about mary? he hates everybody, so they have all stand equal chance of not getting on his good side. He doesn't have one. :blink:

I would be overly minimal in my moderation in the manner where I wouldn't actually do much of anything. I wouldn't refuse the ability to do it, just the responsibility. So wouldn't that be a waste of everyone's time?

So as a fuck you to Art, I nominate Art, who's currently bed-ridden and alcohol free for the next 6 months. Status to be revoked in 6 months.

IdolEyes787
06-08-2012, 04:43 PM
I nominate vaultseeker.
Sure he's dishonest as fuck but it might force him to actually contribute something to the board.

I also nominate megabyteme as he's clearly demonstrated that being on the internet is more important to him than his family.

megabyteme
06-08-2012, 10:43 PM
I nominate vaultseeker.
Sure he's dishonest as fuck but it might force him to actually contribute something to the board.

I also nominate megabyteme as he's clearly demonstrated that being on the internet is more important to him than his family.

I'm perfectly capable of ignoring watching my kids while online, thank you. :snooty:

Desmondx
06-12-2012, 03:31 PM
Understaffed? Sounds like bad news to me.
I was browsing around the site while I was waiting for a staff to reply to my report I filed.
Hopefully I don't have to wait too long. Btw, my vote goes to mjmacky, he seems rather active here. :P

IdolEyes787
06-12-2012, 04:38 PM
I was browsing around the site while I was waiting for a staff to reply to my report I filed.
Hopefully I don't have to wait too long. Btw, my vote goes to mjmacky, he seems rather active here. :P

Please disable this account as an obvious mjmacky dupe.

Cabalo
06-12-2012, 04:39 PM
Took you 45 minutes to get an answer from a manager. Not bad I'd say, compared to most sites I visit.:cool:

mjmacky
06-12-2012, 09:19 PM

Please disable this account as an obvious mjmacky dupe.

I don't usually have my dupes say anything about mjmacky. Well, I don't usually have dupes. I am not responsibly active, so there's a difference.

IdolEyes787
06-12-2012, 09:31 PM
I don't usually have my dupes say anything about mjmacky. Well, I don't usually have dupes. I am not responsibly active, so there's a difference.

As an agent of chaos you get my vote though.The poorly thought through raining down of hell would be awesome.

mjmacky
06-12-2012, 10:18 PM
I thought I already do a pretty decent job of getting people to dislike me, enough with the emasculation.

ckrit
06-13-2012, 02:34 PM
The poorly thought through raining down of hell would be awesome.

Already been done. He was called Rip the Jacker. A thousand posts cried out in pain before randomly getting deleted.

Awesomely awesome.