PDA

View Full Version : NBA Finals Heat and Thunder

Funkin'
06-10-2012, 05:44 AM
That fucking sucks. I was hoping Boston was going to be the little whining bitches that are Heat tonight in Game 7, but alas it just wasn't meant to be. Just like the Spurs being beaten four times in a row by a team that has an average age of 23... Should be a good series. But I have no doubts that the Thunder will win. And when they do I can't wait to see who will be busting out in tears for the Heat. Last year it was Bosh. Hopefully it will be LeBron's(what a name) punk ass this year...

And anyone who hasn't seen tonight's game yet...well...I guess this is a huge spoiler.

IdolEyes787
06-10-2012, 01:04 PM
I am hoping for whichever team is seen at the fewest clubs at 3 0'clock in the morning throwing money around like it was confetti, has the least paternity suits filed against it, the fewest endorsement deals promoting something they don't really believe in,the least recordings gained purely because of their celebrity and not their talent and has absolutely no association with anyone with the last name Kardashian.

Does that leave any?

Funkin'
06-11-2012, 09:41 PM
Zero

IdolEyes787
06-11-2012, 10:27 PM
Black so figures.

Funkin'
06-12-2012, 05:16 AM
Black so figures. That's what I'm sayin'...

But hey, they're still entertaining to watch.

Busyman
06-18-2012, 02:13 AM
Tight game on right now.

I think it's dumb that the format changes to 2-3-2 in the Finals.

Funkin'
06-23-2012, 11:11 AM
I think it's dumb that the format changes to 2-3-2 in the Finals. Yeah I'm not down with that either. I like the 2-2-1-1-1 format. I think that's more fair.

Anyways, LeBron's punk ass finally got his first ring. Not only that but the Finals MVP award. And it makes me sick. I was so looking forward to him walking back to the locker room with tears in his eyes. Instead I had to watch Durant and Perkins with tears. And they should be crying considering how shitty their(the whole teams) defense was throughout the entire series.

Such a sad day Thursday night was... What's even more sad is that basketball is over for a few months. Luckily football will be starting back up in August. Until then all I have to watch is baseball. Although it's my favorite sport to play it's my least favorite to watch. I gave watching soccer another chance the another night and I almost mutilated my penis out of such boredom...

EDIT: And I love that you have to have JS enabled now to make a decent paragraph. What the hell did RealitY do to this site during the last update?

IdolEyes787
06-23-2012, 12:17 PM
Such a sad day Thursday night was... What's even more sad is that basketball is over for a few months. Luckily football will be starting back up in August. Until then all I have to watch is baseball. Although it's my favorite sport to play it's my least favorite to watch. I gave watching soccer another chance the another night and I almost mutilated my penis out of such boredom...

Don't worry the Olympics start in another month and then you can watch the US make the rest of the World ill with all it's unrelenting nationalism.

mjmacky
06-23-2012, 03:11 PM

EDIT: And I love that you have to have JS enabled now to make a decent paragraph. What the hell did RealitY do to this site during the last update?

You sure have a variable color assortment of balls in your life. About the edit, I had already mentioned that somewhere, that you need to enable fststatic.

Funkin'
06-25-2012, 03:02 PM
Actually since you bring it up, my balls are a various assortment of colors here and there. Not to mention I also get love bumps on my pee pee. My theory is that I get them from Idol's sis(I sure do bring her up a lot, don't I? well...I see her alot so that's probably why) but she swears up and down that they're not from her. Guess it's my fault for hitting shit bareback though...

And is that right? I have a terrible habit of posting in a thread once then never revisiting it again, so I never know what's posted after me. But thank you for answering me once already. I don't know what the hell a fststatic is but i'll take a look around for it. I appreciate it.

And Idol, don't hate me because younger women flock to me.

Nevermind, I see that fststatic is in NoScript. And it was already allowed, but paragraphs still doesn't happen. Neither does the collapsing of the Latest News on the Forum page. To make either of these happen I have to allow FST in NoScript.

mjmacky
06-26-2012, 01:32 AM
Looking at my NoScript, I have only the 3 enabled, filesharingtalk.com, fststatic.com and yahooapis.com (I don't remember why, but I'm leaving it like that anyway). Your paragraphs look fine, so I don't know why you're complaining.

Quarterquack
06-26-2012, 06:46 AM
But I have no doubts that the Thunder will win. And when they do I can't wait to see who will be busting out in tears for the Heat.

Bahahahaha.

At any rate, I won't go too deep into complaining about the uncalled for hatred against the Heat, but all I will say is, Bosh gave them the season on a golden platter. LeBron might be the star of the show, but Bosh set-up the lighting, orchestrated the score, directed, cast, edited and carried the show.

Also, before I forget: Thunder is a fucking god awful team that fails at using height to any sort of advantage. LeBron outclassed them so thoroughly, it felt nothing close to being a finals series.

Funkin'
06-28-2012, 07:14 PM
Looking at my NoScript, I have only the 3 enabled, filesharingtalk.com, fststatic.com and yahooapis.com (I don't remember why, but I'm leaving it like that anyway). Your paragraphs look fine, so I don't know why you're complaining.
That's what it is then, you have to now allow filesharingtalk.com for the site to format paragraphs correctly. Not sure what happened because before I didn't allow anything to do with this site through NoScript and everything worked just fine for me.

Oh well, no biggie.

Bahahahaha. At any rate, I won't go too deep into complaining about the uncalled for hatred against the Heat, but all I will say is, Bosh gave them the season on a golden platter. LeBron might be the star of the show, but Bosh set-up the lighting, orchestrated the score, directed, cast, edited and carried the show. Also, before I forget: Thunder is a fucking god awful team that fails at using height to any sort of advantage. LeBron outclassed them so thoroughly, it felt nothing close to being a finals series.
I don't necessarily hate the Heat as a whole, eventhough they are way too overhyped, but it's pretty much just LeBron. The guy is the best basketball in the world(well at least the NBA) but he's such a cocksucker. Bosh and Wade I don't really have nothing against. Bosh is a great big man, Wade is still great as well but his age is starting to show a bit here and there. And they have some pretty decent talent on the bench. But still, I did not want to see James get a ring. It would have made my year to see him walking back into the Heat locker room with tears rolling down his face...

And I don't think the Thunder is a god awful team. Far from it. They're not the Hornets or the Bobcats. They need to learn to play a little more as a team. But you're right, this wasn't a Finals at all. They just didn't play up to their potential. They have all the height and strength and the Heats offense walked all over them. Especially in Game 5. But the again, I don't care who you are, it's hard to stop LeBron. The guy is like 6'8(or9)" and something like 260 pounds. When that comes barreling to the rim at full speed it's hard to do anything with it.

All in all they put on a pathetic display in this series. I don't know how the team that lost so badly to the Heat in the Finals beat the Spurs in the Western Conference Finals. A team that actually knows how to play as a team...

Busyman
07-10-2012, 05:50 AM
Yes the Finals are over but you said you have nothing against Chris Bosh.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S8n8W9Ph_58

:glag: