PDA

View Full Version : best and biggest tracker

neptune
06-12-2012, 02:09 AM
been away from the torrent seen for a while ? is there a site = to sct? that closed a while back

??? is what is biggest and best tracker these days?

n00bz0r
06-12-2012, 02:19 AM
TPB / Demonoid and BTJunkie

neptune
06-12-2012, 02:22 AM
tpb is piublic i mean underground like sct was

anon
06-12-2012, 02:37 AM
biggest and best tracker

i mean underground like sct was

Make up your mind. And ScT was "underground"? :unsure:

SCC is probably what you're looking for. As for the "biggest and best" tracker, that's got to be Demonoid with the very close runner-up of RuTracker. Both awesome.

Funkin'
06-12-2012, 06:32 AM
i mean underground like sct was Lol. Yes... I typed Lol. This is one of the few posts that actually deserves that...

merwais
06-12-2012, 12:32 PM
If you are looking a tracker like ScT, go find an invite for SCC.
SCC is the best so far for scene releases.

After that IPT/TL is what you need to cover all your needs.

absent_today
06-12-2012, 03:30 PM
Surprisingly no one mentioned RuTracker

anon
06-12-2012, 03:39 PM
Surprisingly no one mentioned RuTracker

Uh, I did in my first post above.

IdolEyes787
06-12-2012, 04:41 PM
No one mentioned rutracker.

Anyway "best" is a relative term defined by where your requirements lay.

GrimmJow69
06-16-2012, 05:29 AM
I would say TL, but i know there are a few ones even better, but are virtually impossible to get in :S

that would be for general, but if you need specific you have bcg for games or bitgamer, it depends on what you want, as IdolEyes mentioned.

Cabalo
06-16-2012, 05:40 AM
I would say TL, but i know there are a few ones even better, but are virtually impossible to get in :S

that would be for general, but if you need specific you have bcg for games or bitgamer, it depends on what you want, as IdolEyes mentioned.
In terms of content, there aren't many private trackers that can compete with TL.

anon
06-16-2012, 05:55 AM
No one mentioned rutracker.

That's nasty, but I'm all staff now, so beware :snooty:

Let me guess, acronyms start with an F, great community?

xJohnxSmithx
06-16-2012, 06:05 AM
best/biggest my vote will go to ipt. There are bigger ones out there but you said best/biggest so there is a lot to take into consideration. Good luck op.
cheers

Quarterquack
06-16-2012, 07:40 AM
How come no one ever mentions RuTracker in "biggest" torrent website threads?

merwais
06-16-2012, 07:46 AM

ARE YOU FUCKING BLIND OR WHAT ????????

First Anon mentioned it.
then absent_today mentioned it.

Read earlier posts dipshit :angry:

Quarterquack
06-16-2012, 07:51 AM

First Anon mentioned it.

You're just mad torrentday is still shit, arentcha sugar-lumps?

mjmacky
06-16-2012, 08:51 AM

First Anon mentioned it.

You're just mad torrentday is still shit, arentcha sugar-lumps?

I thought they must have had some money scandal by now, but are so irrelevant and useless that it didn't get picked up on anyone's radar.

Evelyn
06-16-2012, 09:39 AM
....... but I'm all staff now, ......

wtf anon... Congratulation !!!!
:cheers:

IdolEyes787
06-16-2012, 01:40 PM
That's nasty, but I'm all staff now, so beware :snooty:

A hollow threat as now you have to outwardly appear decent while before you had free reign to be a cawk.

Anyway why haven't anyone mentioned rutracker yet?

manker
06-16-2012, 02:08 PM
Not really. I'm a bigger cawk than ever.

karachidude
06-16-2012, 02:08 PM
@op

torrentleech and filelist.ro

anon
06-16-2012, 06:29 PM

First Anon mentioned it.

That's quoteworthy.

Evelyn
06-17-2012, 02:40 AM
@op

Are you sure ? Demonoid has about 48-time more content then filelist and Rutracker has about 3-times of Demonoid.
If you check WTO What is the largest tracker today :)

merwais
06-17-2012, 02:59 AM
@op

Are you sure ? Demonoid has about 48-time more content then filelist and Rutracker has about 3-times of Demonoid.

I don't think you are Russian to use RuTracker.
Because RuTracker.org movies are 100% in Russian Language.
85% softwares are Russified !
All TV series are 100% dubbed/Translated into Russian.

Why someone would need to use RuTracker? Grab movies in Russian Language? LoL
Russia is a big country with 147+ Million population and around 60-70% of Russians are aware of RuTracker that's why RuTracker is very popular and having huge amount of peers.

There are no English content hosted on RuTracker, so it's useless giving RuTracker as a torrent site for international torrenters.

I would recommend Demonoid but not RuTracker coz Demonoid is an international torrent site ( mostly English content hosted ).

anon
06-17-2012, 03:13 AM
it's useless giving RuTracker as a torrent site for international torrenters.

That is utterly incorrect, as many people here will tell you.

karachidude
06-17-2012, 03:49 AM
@op

i had no internet access for a few days,my router was dead,and i thought of checking my downloads on utorrent,my current installations been running for 6 months and i have downloaded a little more than 1TB(each gb downloaded was watched on my very pc before being deleted),which was a surprise cause i dint realize before how much i have become accustomed to viewing the various content.

out of those gb's,atleast 75-85% was from torrentleech,btn and filelist.ro and the rest from other trackers,i wont say i only download current releases,most of my downloads were from the past 4 decades,and these sites very rarely failed me and the speeds i get are 9 out of 10 times really good,so naturally i would recommend them,and we cant deny they are some of the biggest in the private bt scene,and somehow a little more safer than semi private/public trackers (i hear people getting apprehended all the time in the west for pirating)

but of course having not used demonoid and rutracker much in the past(mainly because i got used to the above 3 sites earlier when i started and was able to build really good statistics)i could be wrong about there usefulness.

GrimmJow69
06-17-2012, 05:06 AM
In terms of content, there aren't many private trackers that can compete with TL.

Yes Yes so i have been told, but since its not only about content (in my opinion) the community counts a lot, and those nearly impossible trackers have some great communities, but i agree 100% with you in terms of content TL is Epic.

Let me guess, acronyms start with an F, great community?

Yes XD i don't have an account there, but i have been told they have a nice community, i don't know if poeple are just hyping it, but that's what i have been told.

First Anon mentioned it.

Read earlier posts dipshit

ROFL couldn't help to laugh, but seriously guys take it is XD, its a simple thread, although i am under the impression that quote will be my sig XD

merwais
06-17-2012, 02:36 PM
it's useless giving RuTracker as a torrent site for international torrenters.

You should convince me why it's good for international torrenters ;)
Maybe for encoders RuTracker is a good tracker to grab Russian R5/cam movies and encode them, add English sound and release it.

Can you tell me why an American or European needs a movie in Russian language ? Makes sense ???
English TV shows dubbed in Russian ? American will download English TV shows translated in Russian language ? Really ???

RuTracker is good for Russians only and for some encoders to grab latest R5 or Cam releases to add English sound to it and release it.

Except for encoders, i would never recommend RuTracker for any English Speaking human being :P

natural
06-17-2012, 02:49 PM
Rutracker is best!

norway
06-17-2012, 03:00 PM
TPB / Demonoid and BTJunkie

its long time u been in this tracker btjunkie??

btjunkie has voluntarily shut down. for real and for good. find a new site from our list of bittorrent tracker sites.

cinephilia
06-17-2012, 04:25 PM

Maybe for encoders RuTracker is a good tracker to grab Russian R5/cam movies and encode them, add English sound and release it.

Can you tell me why an American or European needs a movie in Russian language ? Makes sense ???
English TV shows dubbed in Russian ? American will download English TV shows translated in Russian language ? Really ???

RuTracker is good for Russians only and for some encoders to grab latest R5 or Cam releases to add English sound to it and release it.

Except for encoders, i would never recommend RuTracker for any English Speaking human being :P

as for me, i find rutracker useful for music (classical and baroque mostly) and discographies you can't find anywhere else.
also there are plenty of hard-to-find movies in dvd5/dvd9 format and different versions for most of the films (russian dubbed AND original version+subs).

i suggest you do a quick search before you talk out of your ass next time.

anon
06-17-2012, 06:02 PM

It's BitTorrent not MovieTorrent.

teflon05
06-17-2012, 06:07 PM

as for me, i find rutracker useful for music (classical and baroque mostly) and discographies you can't find anywhere else.
also there are plenty of hard-to-find movies in dvd5/dvd9 format and different versions for most of the films (russian dubbed AND original version+subs).

i suggest you do a quick search before you talk out of your ass next time.

He can't stop doing that...It's the one thing he's good at.

mjmacky
06-17-2012, 06:50 PM

I guess if you're happy with having your music Russified into Russian Language by Siberian Monks!!

Lucifer9999
06-17-2012, 07:07 PM

u don't know what are u talking about!!! I don't think u even have an acount, not to mention ever using it.... U can find there any music, videos, e-books and software which u can think of, even rare movies or tv shows, which almost always have the original audio along with the russian one..
For example, on rutracker was the only place where i could find the 2 seasons from "El Barco..", spanish tv show.. or some older compilers, which guess what, where in english...
So stop talking nonsense....

mjmacky
06-17-2012, 07:12 PM

It may bug you, but I missed the merwais that incessantly talked nonsense. He made a couple of reasonable posts one time and I found it unsettling. This return pleases me :smilie4:

Lucifer9999
06-17-2012, 08:43 PM

It may bug you, but I missed the merwais that incessantly talked nonsense. He made a couple of reasonable posts one time and I found it unsettling. This return pleases me :smilie4:

Hy,!!! Please explain the word "incessantly".. i am not a native english speaker and i may not know the word... or you had mistaken... :)
I was reffering strictly to this subject, i do not know him or what he posted before... and i would like to know your opinion on this subject too.... ;)

anon
06-17-2012, 09:06 PM
Hy,!!! Please explain the word "incessantly".. i am not a native english speaker and i may not know the word... or you had mistaken... :)

http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/incessantly

mjmacky
06-18-2012, 01:28 AM
I'll up it a level

in·ces·sant    Show IPA

adjective continuing without interruption; ceaseless; unending: an incessant noise.

[I]Origin:
1425–75; late Middle English incessaunte < Late Latin incessant-, equivalent to Latin in- in- (http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/in-)3 + cessant- (stem of cessāns ), present participle of cessāre to stop work; see cease (http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/cease), -ant (http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/-ant)

Related forms in·ces·san·cy, in·ces·sant·ness, noun
in·ces·sant·ly, adverb

junglebook
06-20-2012, 05:22 PM
Only one answer to that question.

PooBar
06-26-2012, 10:37 AM
Scc

robogo25
06-29-2012, 10:23 PM

I don't think you are Russian to use RuTracker.
Because RuTracker.org movies are 100% in Russian Language.
85% softwares are Russified !
All TV series are 100% dubbed/Translated into Russian.

Why someone would need to use RuTracker? Grab movies in Russian Language? LoL
Russia is a big country with 147+ Million population and around 60-70% of Russians are aware of RuTracker that's why RuTracker is very popular and having huge amount of peers.

There are no English content hosted on RuTracker, so it's useless giving RuTracker as a torrent site for international torrenters.

I would recommend Demonoid but not RuTracker coz Demonoid is an international torrent site ( mostly English content hosted ).

:lol:

English-language content there is also Rutracker,
Dual language HD, XviD movie
Music section
many English-language ebook ;)

Rutracker 1,2 Million Active torrents
Demonoid 450,000 Active torrents

the best Rutracker ;)