PDA

View Full Version : Anyone with TL connections?

bumrocks
06-12-2012, 05:07 AM
At one time I was good "friends" with a TL staff member and had the opportunity to help some people with issues there. Now it is I that needs the help...

After trying to log in I was given this message...

Error:
Your Account is disabled!
Reason:Invited an idiot

It has been at least a couple years since I have invited anyone there and I have no recollection of who. I went to IRC and was kindly helped in the help channel BUT I was told I could not be helped as "One of the owners has banned you". Nor would they tell me who the idiot was so that I could return the favor or be the wiser. I like TL. I don't use it as much as I used to before they went to gazelle or whatever they did. I am not here to try and get someone to have me reinstated as much as I would like to have someone find out what the real story is. I am bothered to have been banned as I am pretty good about following rules, for the most part. If someone has dicked me over, I want to know who...

The more I think about it the more it bothers me about them simply disabling me. I believe in looking at each case and the circumstances. I have been a member there for 4-5 years. Never had an issue, warning, h&r, or whatever. Back when I had it out for traders I turned a crapload of them into them. I have had a multitude of invites and only invited a couple people there. It seems that it was simply easier for them to hit the ban button then give the old user the benefit of the doubt. I understand that they are an exceptionally large site and may not have time for trivial shit, but it still bothers me.

If you can get my account enabled it is appreciated.
If you can find out the real or rest of the story it is very much appreciated.

Username: bumrocks

Cabalo
06-12-2012, 06:50 AM
Karma is a bitch.

mjmacky
06-12-2012, 07:40 AM
I have an answer to the story for you. The person who banned you just recently spotted his first pubic hair. He kept playing with it, enough to destroy the integrity of the follicle and eventually the hair came out. He can't find it, and he's very upset that he's once again bare and has no trophy to remind him of it. Maybe ask again in a few weeks when a new one grows out.

CleverMan
06-12-2012, 08:48 AM
What a cunt to disable people like that

IdolEyes787
06-12-2012, 11:55 AM
At one time I was good "friends" with a TL staff member and had the opportunity to help some people with issues there. Now it is I that needs the help...

After trying to log in I was given this message...

Error:
Your Account is disabled!
Reason:Invited an idiot

It has been at least a couple years since I have invited anyone there and I have no recollection of who. I went to IRC and was kindly helped in the help channel BUT I was told I could not be helped as "One of the owners has banned you". Nor would they tell me who the idiot was so that I could return the favor or be the wiser. I like TL. I don't use it as much as I used to before they went to gazelle or whatever they did. I am not here to try and get someone to have me reinstated as much as I would like to have someone find out what the real story is. I am bothered to have been banned as I am pretty good about following rules, for the most part. If someone has dicked me over, I want to know who...

The more I think about it the more it bothers me about them simply disabling me. I believe in looking at each case and the circumstances. I have been a member there for 4-5 years. Never had an issue, warning, h&r, or whatever. Back when I had it out for traders I turned a crapload of them into them. I have had a multitude of invites and only invited a couple people there. It seems that it was simply easier for them to hit the ban button then give the old user the benefit of the doubt. I understand that they are an exceptionally large site and may not have time for trivial shit, but it still bothers me.

If you can get my account enabled it is appreciated.
If you can find out the real or rest of the story it is very much appreciated.

Username: bumrocks

Karma is a bitch.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hk3mAX5xdxo

I guess banning for "inviting an idiot" is as good a reason as banning/ being treating like a pariah for merely liking to post stuff you think is funny on some wank site that through no fault of your's happens to have some not so nice people associated with it.:mellow:

Anyway get so we're straight as people tend to like bend my words to suit their purposes,this is a jab against "the system" and not against you bumrocks although to be completely honest I would have banned you long ago for posting pictures of your cawk on internet.:idunno:

anon
06-12-2012, 01:03 PM
I went to IRC and was kindly helped in the help channel BUT I was told I could not be helped as "One of the owners has banned you".

Try support at torrentleech dot org... if it's still around.

bumrocks
06-13-2012, 01:51 AM
Karma is a bitch.

Lol.

...Anyway get so we're straight as people tend to like bend my words to suit their purposes,this is a jab against "the system" and not against you bumrocks although to be completely honest I would have banned you long ago for posting pictures of your cawk on internet.:idunno:

Understood...

Might try that...Good lookin' out

P2PDog
06-13-2012, 05:13 AM
I always thought it was next to impossible to get banned from TL. The guy you invited must have been one hell of a douchebag.

IdolEyes787
06-13-2012, 12:16 PM
I always thought it was next to impossible to get banned from TL. The guy you invited must have been one hell of a douchebag.

I got banned for staffing here and then re-invited by the former TL sysop when he somehow reasoned that I wasn't Satan incarnate so basically bt is a microcosm of Life and Life is a joke.

I hope that understanding helps you more than it does me.

P2PDog
06-13-2012, 04:37 PM
I don't understand how he came to the conclusion that you're not Satan incarnate.

IdolEyes787
06-13-2012, 04:48 PM
I don't understand how he came to the conclusion that you're not Satan incarnate.

I'm a bit shorter.

Quarterquack
06-16-2012, 07:12 AM

I'm a bit shorter.

Yeah, everyone knows satan is male.

IdolEyes787
06-16-2012, 01:05 PM
Explain Devil with the Blue Dress then.:mellow:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_dd9qjHUyHQ

P2PDog
06-16-2012, 01:24 PM
Explain Devil with the Blue Dress then.:mellow:

IdolEyes787
06-16-2012, 01:26 PM
Your Dad fills out that dress better than I would have given him credit for.

bumrocks
06-19-2012, 04:50 AM
I went to IRC and was kindly helped in the help channel BUT I was told I could not be helped as "One of the owners has banned you".

Just sent an email...I'll update if I find anything out.

karachidude
06-19-2012, 12:37 PM
should not they give a warning for the first time offender instead of banning,i invited a cheat at ipt a couple of years back and they just sent me a warning,this is a bit harsh,wont be inviting people to TL know unless they have idoleyes stamp of authenticity :lol:

IdolEyes787
06-19-2012, 04:09 PM
should not they give a warning for the first time offender instead of banning,i invited a cheat at ipt a couple of years back and they just sent me a warning,this is a bit harsh,wont be inviting people to TL know unless they have idoleyes stamp of authenticity :lol:

I generally just invite people who are really unlikable because seriously who's going to fake that?

karachidude
07-05-2012, 10:01 PM
know i have been disabled from TL,a friend went to their irc to ask what happened to my account and they say i need to prove that i have downloaded a 324GB torrent(which i did download) with actual seedbox proof,which i cant show because it was on the trail box "seedhost.eu" gave me for a week here on fst..lol

the little problem with all this is that i download 95% of the films i watch from there,which is the 80% of the content i download,kind of a bummer :/

anybody willing to vouch for me on TL^^but i guess if bumrocks couldnt get it reenabled,my chances are slimmer..lol

idoleyes you know the sysop i heard :P

IdolEyes787
07-05-2012, 10:32 PM
know i have been disabled from TL,a friend went to their irc to ask what happened to my account and they say i need to prove that i have downloaded a 324GB torrent(which i did download) with actual seedbox proof,which i cant show because it was on the trail box "seedhost.eu" gave me for a week here on fst..lol

the little problem with all this is that i download 95% of the films i watch from there,which is the 80% of the content i download,kind of a bummer :/

anybody willing to vouch for me on TL^^but i guess if bumrocks couldnt get it reenabled,my chances are slimmer..lol

idoleyes you know the sysop i heard :P

Ex-syop and been so long that I had any contact with him I'm just going to go ahead and assume that he is dead.
Anyway I'd vouch for you but as it would be the first time I posted on the site plus the fact that I'm apparently evil ,I don't see it being much help.

What are the rules?I know it's not I account per lifetime so I could just invite you again and if we both get banned then oh the stories we will have to tell our grand-kids.
Also personally I think IPT is basically TL with a lot more pointless encodes of the same movie and worse retention so I could invite you there or something.

Btw I don't even like you so God I must be a good sort of evil.

Answer me you Godless foreign cunt.I'm not simply posting for my own entertainment.

OK I am but that's beside the point in this case.

Also seriously FUCK YOU bumrocks like we use to be friends and I've seen your dick and now you never phone anymore.

karachidude
07-05-2012, 11:29 PM
@idol

lol..yeh IPT and FL.ro are the biggest in the resources i am left with,i have always thought if i ever get a life,i would keep 2-3 trackers in reminiscence of old times,and TL was one of them :/

frick on a stick and thanks for offering the vouch and IPT :)

anon
07-05-2012, 11:57 PM

Don't they require you to notify staff prior to using a seedbox? Did you do that?

karachidude
07-06-2012, 12:02 AM

Don't they require you to notify staff prior to using a seedbox? Did you do that?

i did mention "i am using a seedbox" in my profile,but no did not notify by PM or sort.Have used 4-5 seedboxes there before,dint have a problem then :pinch:

IdolEyes787
07-06-2012, 12:23 AM
I'm pretty sure it's because you're openly ghey.

I don't judge but a lot of bt staff aren't as liberal when it comes to queers as I am.

karachidude
07-06-2012, 01:31 AM
^yeh our kind is LargelyMisunderstood.

IdolEyes787
07-06-2012, 01:36 AM
I'm large and your Miss Understood.

karachidude
07-06-2012, 01:47 AM
if your trying to hit on me,not interested.

IdolEyes787
07-06-2012, 01:53 AM
I can't help it. I hear you have a great ass and are slutty as hell.

Sorry I have just been informed that I have that I heard wrong and you are in fact an incredible ass and nutty as hell.

My bad.

karachidude
07-06-2012, 02:00 AM
your just jealous because i am not interested.

bumrocks
07-07-2012, 05:17 AM
Show him your penis...Now that he hates me FOR REAL, I wish upon the BT Gods that all PM him a pic of their penis. Particularly those with varying diseases attached to there penile disfunction.

Go go go!

Funkin'
07-07-2012, 06:55 AM
Don't forget pics of the butthole. Those are always a crowd pleaser.

megabyteme
07-07-2012, 10:39 AM

IdolEyes787
07-07-2012, 01:44 PM
See this is the problem with bt, I really can't differentiate between most member's faces and their buttholes.

mjmacky
07-08-2012, 12:17 AM
See this is the problem with bt, I really can't differentiate between most member's faces and their buttholes.

Perhaps don't spend so much time staring at their assholes, of course they'll all start to look the same.

Funkin'
07-08-2012, 09:30 AM

I laughed. Although I was hoping somebody was going to post a pic of bloody butthole, but this was just as good.

karachidude
07-08-2012, 11:56 PM
TL re-enabled my account today when i pleaded my case on there irc help channel,yaay for me and thanks to them for believing me :)

IdolEyes787
07-09-2012, 12:42 AM
TL re-enabled my account today when i pleaded my case on there irc help channel,yaay for me and thanks to them for believing me :)

Not for nothing but I don't believe you as I know what a pathological liar you are.

karachidude
07-09-2012, 02:38 AM
just in passing,i hooked up with Natalia Portman once.

mjmacky
07-09-2012, 04:26 AM
He means Natalia, the port Russian woman.

Artemis
07-09-2012, 05:02 AM
He means Natalia, the portly Russian woman.

Fix'd that for ya. :whistling

mjmacky
07-09-2012, 05:20 AM
Fix'd that for ya. :whistling

Though it may be more grammatically correct, the wordplay suffers a little. I already had to make some compromises on it, but that one stretches it too far. Thanks for ruining it you sick, drunk, medicated bastard.

megabyteme
07-09-2012, 09:13 AM
He means Natalia, the port Russian woman.

What he really meant to say was he once hooked up with Nate, the man who hangs around the port.

Thanks for ruining it you sick, drunk, heartless, medicated bastard who mocks an innocent child afflicted with an incurable condition.

Fix'd. :(

IdolEyes787
07-09-2012, 11:49 AM

Not for nothing karachidude ,if there were more people like you in your country I probably wouldn't be quite so in favour of bombing it out of existence.

Btw good job on that FSC thing and by good job I obviously mean you people are disturbingly ghey.

Artemis
07-09-2012, 02:25 PM
What he really meant to say was he once hooked up with Nate, the man who hangs around the port.

Thanks for ruining it you sick, drunk, heartless, medicated bastard who mocks an innocent child afflicted with an incurable condition.

Fix'd. :(

Where did the drunk come from? :idunno:

Still can't drink for a long time yet, so you are going to have to think of another fitting epithet to fill the gap when you edit, personally I'd go with twisted, that has a nice ring and goes with the general flow of what you are trying to convey. :bag:

mjmacky
07-09-2012, 03:31 PM
Still can't drink for a long time yet, so you are going to have to think of another fitting epithet to fill the gap when you edit, personally I'd go with twisted, that has a nice ring and goes with the general flow of what you are trying to convey. :bag:

Like you expect me to believe you're going to hold true to your doctor's troll advice.

karachidude
07-09-2012, 08:42 PM

Not for nothing karachidude ,if there were more people like you in your country I probably wouldn't be quite so in favour of bombing it out of existence.

thanks and also it would be great if UNO and America could help us with 20-30$ billion more you know,they seem reluctant these days,dont know why,they have been in a very giving mood for the past decade :unsure:

Btw good job on that FSC thing and by good job I obviously mean you people are disturbingly ghey.

you ghey.