PDA

View Full Version : Kurt Cobain

DataMore
02-10-2003, 08:40 PM
I guess this must be one of those unsolved mysteries that will never be answered and we will never know the whole truth, just like JFK.

Anyway IMHO I think Kurt Cobain was in fact murdered by someone. There's just too many details that don't make sense.

The suicide note says nothing about Kurt wanting to kill himself and also the last three lines appear to have been written by someone else.
If Kurt Cobain wanted to kill himself do you think he would inject himself with a lethal dose of heroin and then shoot himself with a shotgun?

I think he was going to divorce Courtney, she knew it and she just couldn't accept it, so she sent someone to kill him.

BTW, Courtney Love is a bitch! :angry:

imported_computerfreak76
02-10-2003, 09:58 PM
http://www.cobaincase.com/

read that and see what you think

DataMore
02-10-2003, 10:28 PM
Originally posted by computerfreak76@10 February 2003 - 21:58
http://www.cobaincase.com/

read that and see what you think
Thanks computerfreak76, but I've already read that. :)

imported_computerfreak76
02-10-2003, 10:35 PM
i knew before reading that, that courtney love had kurt killed what gets me is why with all the evidence pointing to murder why the police didn't get in on it?

and i absolutely despise courtney love i will not watch any movies that she is in nor download any of her music.

if you look up white trash in the dictionary you'll see courtney love's picture beside it.

DataMore
02-10-2003, 10:53 PM
I don't get it either.
:blink: Why are they protecting that little bitch? What does she have of so important that will prevent her from being arrested? :blink:

I hope they'll re-open the case and she'll rot in prison! :angry:

brotherdoobie
02-10-2003, 11:17 PM
I am a big fan of Nirvana!
I have read,watched ,listened,to everything about them.

I dont agree with the murder conspiricy theories.
I think Courtney is full of herself sometimes and is always looking to be the center of attention.

Its obvious that her and Kurts 90's grunge(non image,indie, fame sucks was bullshit!).....at least on her part.....because nobody craves mainstream attention like her.

I however dont think she is a murderess.
The reason Kurt injected his self with heroin, before his suicide is because
he was a junkie and a junkie will get his fix no matter what.
Death be dammed!

I am not being sarcastic. I am just trying to say what I believe to be the truth.

I love and miss Kurt Cobaine,He was often called the voice of an generation
Which is a ridiculous title for anyone to live up to........They tried to put that mantle on Dylan in the Sixties and it just about killed him living up to it.

Kurt was depressed,unable to cope with the fame he didnt want he decided to end his life . I will always regret that I will never hear any new Nirvana music again.

Peace brotherdoobie B)

Ron
02-10-2003, 11:27 PM
Originally posted by computerfreak76@10 February 2003 - 23:35
and i absolutely despise courtney love i will not watch any movies that she is in nor download any of her music.
Dunno for sure, but if you wanna hit her where it hurts, I would share the h*ll outta her, if I were you.
Share her to poverty!!! :D

Ron
02-10-2003, 11:35 PM
PS: I must say ths:
That site up there s a scandal.
This guy is asking $28 + $10 shipping for material related to Kurts death!!!!
Talk about vultures!!! :angry:

Đark Princ€
02-10-2003, 11:36 PM
there is a lot of mistery in the music biz my friend i mean look at biggie and tupac shit!
its now finaly gettin unraveled!!8 year !money is the root of all evil she could have paid ppl off just like sug night did!! if she did it then it will bit her in the ass in the end!!cause god knows and he will deal with her in the end!!!! pulse i heard sum where that he didnt want to get that big and when he was very big in the biz he couldnt handle it and heavy drugs will make you do bad shit!!!!! you get strung out on shit like he did you lose all mental control!!! not to defend her personaly i dont like her and her music and i think shes a bad actress!!!!! and she might be behind this but i doubt it ppl make shit out to be what it ant sumtimes and others just run with it!!!! so i dunno personal i liked his music and he could have been huge like aerosmith or metalica if he was still out!! personal i dont think shes behind this!! but who knows!!!like alot of ppl dont think suge was behind biggies death but its showing he was how he had severial cops in his pocket and how he had close ties to the bloods and how he even treated his own rapers like shit and even how he extorted easy e and vanilla ice for rap artest and songs!!!in good time it will all be discovered!!! the truth will come out!!!in the us theres no time limit on murder which means if in 30 or 40 year from now she found to be involved she will get put in jail!!!! if she is behind it all then i hope she dont rot in jail i hope she rots in hell!!!
hell will be more fitting for her then sitting in jail !!!cause i beleive jail is not a punishment anymore for you get everything for free shit you even get to watch tv and shit!!!! if she went to jail you know it would be a club med typ thing instead of a real prison!! but all in all she will get hers in the end trust in that!!!!

slammy_dunken
02-11-2003, 12:16 AM
this i cant believe. im a big fan of Nirvana, but there's sum stuff on the site that could be interpreted another way. 1. Cobain could have injected himself with heroin and shot himself right after that. 2. how do we no that the info on the site is real?

and if Love did kill him, ill go with wut killa sin said:

if she is behind it all then i hope she dont rot in jail i hope she rots in hell!!!
long live Nirvana! R.I.P. Cobain.

DataMore
02-11-2003, 01:07 AM
When even Courtney's father comes out with a book that somehow implies her with Kurt Cobain's death, then I have no doubts that she is in fact guilty.
And what about her law firm always threatning to sue everybody that wants to say something about Kurt's death?
Why did she never miss an oportunity to promote her band on TV interviews after Kurt's death?
I'll tell you why, because she is a greedy backstabbing bitch! :angry:

You're right killa sin, I hope she'll die and rot in hell!

Check out this other site where you can listen to Tom Grant's telephone conversations with Courtney:

http://www.justiceforkurt.com/

FuNkY CaPrIcOrN
02-11-2003, 01:14 AM
;) Its always been that way with these women married to stars...look at Priscilla Presley.Don't tell me she had nothing to do with getting Elvis fat...it was a plan of hers from the beginning. :angry:

DataMore
02-11-2003, 01:29 AM
Originally posted by FuNkY CaPrIcOrN@11 February 2003 - 01:14
;) Its always been that way with these women married to stars...look at Priscilla Presley.Don't tell me she had nothing to do with getting Elvis fat...it was a plan of hers from the beginning. :angry:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

imported_computerfreak76
02-11-2003, 04:57 AM
see slammy what you fail to realize is someone with that much heroin in their system would be too incapacitated to use a shotgun on themselves

dwightfry
02-11-2003, 11:16 AM
Well, I haven't read all the information on those sites, but I do believe he was murdered. After watching specials and reading a few news articles, I was led to believe it was a 'friend' of kurts. When Courtney told the police that he was missing, the police came to check the house. And this friend of kurts showed them everyroom except for the guesthouse where Kurt was found a week later. Also, Somebody was using Kurts credit card while he was missing. And I believe they new that Kurt really did use his credit card the day before he was reported missing, so they know that someone was with him after he used the credit card, and before he was reported missing.

It's been YEARS since I read up on this stuff, I'm not sure how accurate this information is. Has anyone else heard about this?

Schmiggy_JK23
03-17-2003, 05:33 AM
wow, just came across that cobain case web site.

always been a big nirvana fan, and a major hater of that bitch Love...

She has used curt, his image, his music, (dont tell me that 90% of her first album wasnt his stuff) all for her own good. shes a no good whore.

Any how, alot of that stuff got me thinking. All the reports were, oh, well he was so unhappy with her and their marriage, and that his life was so hard, and that he had sold out, that it lead to suicide. For one, curt loved music, and he loved getting it out to people period, selling out or not. (which is arguable). Two, he had his daughter, and so much to live for. He was leaving courtney, as the letter says, so that was a non issue. There really was no justification for suicide...

I buy this theory of her doing him in... and would love to see something happen in this regard...

metalrebelzz
03-17-2003, 07:17 AM
kurt, we all miss you....

plain and simple, kurt committed suicide.....

R.I.P. , long live Nirvana....

zacspeed
03-19-2003, 07:15 AM
I agree with metalrebelzz, suicide, plain & simple.
For sure, Love is a media whore, who would do anything to revieve attention, but I cant see her losing any sleep by NOT D/L her material (as shit as it may be).

NIRVANA
03-22-2003, 08:35 PM
I don't believe Kurt committed suicide.
Although many points direct to it, check Justice For Kurt (http://www.justiceforkurt.com) and you'll
see many points against the suicide.

anyway, rest in piece, kurt

we love you

NIRVANA ROX

malo42285
12-03-2006, 08:04 AM
where did the bullet hit after it killed kurt?

TheRealDave
12-03-2006, 02:30 PM
where did the bullet hit after it killed kurt?

Wtf? This topic is 3 years old!:dabs:

NOT needed