PDA

View Full Version : Spotflux...has anyone used ?

mlindsay
06-15-2012, 01:43 AM
Hi there, I was wondering if anyone had any experience with the free program spotflux. There isn't many reviews and the reviews I have found are mixed or speculative. It seems like an interesting program, like a suped up VPN with additional benifits. The claims seem pretty good and apparantly no bandwith or speed limitations. I know many people will say to spend 10 bucks a month on an established VPN, however I believe that defeats the purpose of getting free files. The only thing I want to spend is my actual internet connection, and I don't feel I am alone on this opinion. Besides, I already have a free VPN but I only get 100-200 kbs speed from it. :)

manker
06-15-2012, 09:06 AM
A free VPN with 100-200 Kbps is pretty damn fantastic!

I'll definitely check out this program you mention, sounds really interesting. Thanks for posting.

anon
06-15-2012, 01:34 PM
I'll definitely check out this program you mention, sounds really interesting. Thanks for posting.

I second this :)

Here's a similar service:
https://getcocoon.com/

mlindsay
06-15-2012, 04:36 PM
I must point out that I have never used spotflux, but I am interested in testing it out. I am a very cautious person and I don't really like to be the first guina pig. The free program I'm using right now is PROxpn. I'm not sure if they are still givng out free accounts. I thought 100-200KBs was kinda lame LOL...I guess I should be happy.