PDA

View Full Version : Injaculation

Funkin'
06-17-2012, 06:25 AM
:huh: What the fuck? Just learned about this and the thought of it makes me a little queasy. It just doesn't seem like it could be very healthy for you. Making your boy butter shoot back inside of you sounds like an awful thing to do.

Artemis
06-17-2012, 06:29 AM
:huh: What the fuck? Just learned about this and the thought of it makes me a little queasy. It just doesn't seem like it could be very healthy for you. Making your boy butter shoot back inside of you sounds like an awful thing to do.

Was this some 'quality time' that ended badly on your part? :blink:

Funkin'
06-17-2012, 06:57 AM
No. Not at all. I'm not joking, just the thought of doing this to myself makes me feel uneasy. I came across an article somewhere that actually had drawings on where you're supposed to press and shit like that to make this happen. But I can't seem to track it down now.

It's just something nasty that I came across the other day and haven't been able to get out of my head, so I thought I would share it with you guys. People can Google it to learn more if they're interested. But the word is pretty self explanatory.

Artemis
06-17-2012, 07:42 AM
No. Not at all. I'm not joking, just the thought of doing this to myself makes me feel uneasy. I came across an article somewhere that actually had drawings on where you're supposed to press and shit like that to make this happen. But I can't seem to track it down now.

It's just something nasty that I came across the other day and haven't been able to get out of my head, so I thought I would share it with you guys. People can Google it to learn more if they're interested. But the word is pretty self explanatory.

You found it REALLY disturbing so you thought you would share it with us. What a guy. :blink:

ziggyjuarez
06-17-2012, 08:26 AM
I have trouble pissing as it is.

Funkin'
06-17-2012, 09:10 AM
I have trouble pissing as it is. I do too. It's either from all the heroin that I shove in my arm or from all the injaculation that I practice. :shifty:

Funkin'
06-17-2012, 09:11 AM
You found it REALLY disturbing so you thought you would share it with us. What a guy. :blink: Are you starting to feel like I do when I think of it?

mjmacky
06-17-2012, 06:16 PM
I honestly thought injaculation was supposed to mean when you shoot your load into somebody else, sort of like the difference between emigration and immigration.

megabyteme
06-17-2012, 06:23 PM

Funkin' learned a new trick he can do with his peen. :clap:

Squeamous
06-17-2012, 06:41 PM
Funkin' learned a new trick he can do with his peen. :clap:

:lol:

Funkin'
06-18-2012, 03:11 AM
I honestly thought injaculation was supposed to mean when you shoot your load into somebody else, sort of like the difference between emigration and immigration. Nope. It means shooting your load back up into your bladder. Actually the more I think about it the more it's turning me on...

megabyteme
06-18-2012, 03:20 AM
I honestly thought injaculation was supposed to mean when you shoot your load into somebody else, sort of like the difference between emigration and immigration. Nope. It means shooting your load back up into your bladder. Actually the more I think about it the more it's turning me on... Now that you say that, I can certainly see Idol thinking about how he's thinking of you and how much you both are getting turned on.

In summary : RUN RUN RUN for everything This cAn only lead to bbloodpath..

Funkin'
06-18-2012, 03:33 AM
Now that you say that, I can certainly see Idol thinking about how he's thinking of you and how much you both are getting turned on. You know exactly what to say to get my blood pumping down south.

Quarterquack
06-18-2012, 03:34 AM
I have to admit. I've done this once before by accident. Let's say the conditions were too tight* to release any of my peanut butter. When I started feeling it crawl back up, I pulled out, only to have all of it come gushing down the entire length of what seemed to be a flailing gardening hose imitating chopper blades. The resulting double ejaculation ranks right up there among my top sexual experiences.

* - I may not be black, but I am a sodomite.

mjmacky
06-18-2012, 05:30 AM
I have to admit. I've done this once before by accident. Let's say the conditions were too tight* to release any of my peanut butter. When I started feeling it crawl back up, I pulled out, only to have all of it come gushing down the entire length of what seemed to be a flailing gardening hose imitating chopper blades. The resulting double ejaculation ranks right up there among my top sexual experiences.

Not only do I now know you've been up the ass of an 8-year-old boy, but I also know what color your spunk is.

:sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:

redwhitevision
06-18-2012, 07:18 AM
When i first read the title i was like "Wtf"

Squeamous
06-18-2012, 07:29 AM

Not only do I now know you've been up the ass of an 8-year-old boy, but I also know what color your spunk is.

:sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:

I think he means she shat all down his leg :unsure:

mjmacky
06-18-2012, 08:08 AM
I think he means she shat all down his leg :unsure:

If it was peanut butter colored, I'm sure it was quite runny.

manker
06-18-2012, 11:26 AM
I lol'd loudly enough at 15 (http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/450354-Injaculation?p=3686162&viewfull=1#post3686162) and 17 (http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/450354-Injaculation?p=3686174&viewfull=1#post3686174) to get a text from my secretary saying; 'wat r u laffing @'.

Squeamous
06-18-2012, 12:51 PM
I lol'd loudly enough at 15 (http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/450354-Injaculation?p=3686162&viewfull=1#post3686162) and 17 (http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/450354-Injaculation?p=3686174&viewfull=1#post3686174) to get a text from my secretary saying; 'wat r u laffing @'.

Are you in the habit of employing 14 yo girls as secretaries then?

manker
06-18-2012, 01:14 PM
You're not that far off. She's sixteen and I don't have to pay her for another 2 months :happy:

I only said my secretary because I call them all that when I write on here about them. I suppose I don't have an actual secretary but they all kind of pitch in and help me keep appointments and find lost things and eat at the correct times and stuff.

Barbarossa
06-18-2012, 01:30 PM
You're not that far off. She's sixteen and I don't have to pay her for another 2 months :happy:

I only said my secretary because I call them all that when I write on here about them. I suppose I don't have an actual secretary but they all kind of pitch in and help me keep appointments and find lost things and eat at the correct times and stuff.

I thought they guaranteed themselves employment by having invented a singularly unique filing system that you don't understand, thus making themselves indispensible... :whistling

Squeamous
06-18-2012, 02:36 PM

I never had you down as a polygamist :no:

mjmacky
06-18-2012, 07:06 PM

Are you in the habit of employing 14 yo girls as secretaries then?

Thus I have come to realize I should have never shelved the prospect of becoming an accountant.

manker
06-18-2012, 07:58 PM

I thought they guaranteed themselves employment by having invented a singularly unique filing system that you don't understand, thus making themselves indispensible... :whistlingYeah, that's exactly what's happened!
I can't find shit if I'm on my own and rarely even look now since the alphabet doesn't appear to be even slightly relevant to the order in which they file stuff.

However, I don't remember posting this information and can't think why I would :balustrade:

mjmacky
06-18-2012, 09:21 PM
Yeah, that's exactly what's happened!
However, I don't remember posting this information and can't think why I would :balustrade:

Ask Dave, it's probably in his bookmarks.

Barbarossa
06-19-2012, 09:01 AM
I thought they guaranteed themselves employment by having invented a singularly unique filing system that you don't understand, thus making themselves indispensible... :whistlingYeah, that's exactly what's happened!
I can't find shit if I'm on my own and rarely even look now since the alphabet doesn't appear to be even slightly relevant to the order in which they file stuff.

Au contraire, a few months ago you regaled us with an anecdote of a client filed under "g" for garage... :smilie4:

manker
06-19-2012, 09:13 AM
And then she made a mong face at me because I didn't look under 'g' in the first place.

I can remember it happening but I don't recall blogging about it. You're a pretty good secretary, barbs :happy:

Barbarossa
06-19-2012, 09:38 AM
:lol: I can assure you it was a one-off. Usually my memory for such things is appalling....

Squeamous
06-19-2012, 10:28 AM
Barbie's trying to play it cool, pretending he's not a :dave:, but it's too late. The truth is now out.

And then she made a mong face at me because I didn't look under 'g' in the first place.

I can remember it happening but I don't recall blogging about it. You're a pretty good secretary, barbs :happy:

It's not difficult to see why someone who spells a text message that badly might not be so good at filing :slap:

manker
06-19-2012, 11:15 AM
It's just the way we youngsters converse using our mobile telephones and facebook. It's harder than it looks.
I dumb down when I speak to you guise :smilie4:

ckrit
06-19-2012, 11:18 AM
Yeah, that's exactly what's happened!

Oh! Contraire, a few months ago you regaled us with an anecdote of a client filed under "g" for garage... :smilie4:

Daved.

Barbarossa
06-19-2012, 11:19 AM
Fuckers :(

In other news, it's my 40th birthday today and I'm at work, and work haven't even done me a card :emo:

EDIT: I just lolled at ckrit's subtle editing :lol:

ckrit
06-19-2012, 11:21 AM
Happy birthday, fucker.

Barbarossa
06-19-2012, 11:31 AM
Thanks, fucker :wub:

mjmacky
06-19-2012, 11:33 AM
I can remember it happening but I don't recall blogging about it.

I know the reason I remember you blogging about it, because didn't Dave go nuts when you "revealed" your client list and employee names online? That was the story the showed us how much of antsy stalker he was. He's not like other stalkers, who patiently wait in silence.

manker
06-19-2012, 11:59 AM
fuck yeah. he was all; 'i'm going to phone them up and tell on you' or something.
He later recanted and said that he was never going to do that, he just wanted to make me think he did.

Or something. idk. i don't think i've got the right head on for difficult internets remembering today, I better do some accounts instead.

Squeamous
06-19-2012, 12:29 PM
fuck yeah. he was all; 'i'm going to phone them up and tell on you' or something.
He later recanted and said that he was never going to do that, he just wanted to make me think he did.

Or something. idk. i don't think i've got the right head on for difficult internets remembering today, I better do some accounts instead.

:smilie4:

It's just the way we youngsters converse using our mobile telephones and facebook. It's harder than it looks.

It's hard to read. You hear it in your head like it's a robot's voice being replayed on a skipped record. Is that what you want? IS IT?

manker
06-19-2012, 12:45 PM

It's hard to read. You hear it in your head like it's a robot's voice being replayed on a skipped record. Is that what you want? IS IT?No. What I really want is for the hot weather to come back and for the air-con to 'break' so they do their work in their bras again.

Squeamous
06-19-2012, 01:08 PM
No. What I really want is for the hot weather to come back and for the air-con to 'break' so they do their work in their bras again.

You know all you have to do is close your eyes and you're in that happy place :smilie4:

M&SSTD just walked into the ladies' changing room at the gym and saw a wet jiggly pair of B-cups. I'll pass on your envy.

Barbarossa
06-19-2012, 01:14 PM
:o

manker
06-19-2012, 01:43 PM
No. What I really want is for the hot weather to come back and for the air-con to 'break' so they do their work in their bras again.

You know all you have to do is close your eyes and you're in that happy place :smilie4:

M&SSTD just walked into the ladies' changing room at the gym and saw a wet jiggly pair of B-cups. I'll pass on your envy.I was just going to be all; 'wey hey! told you they'd grow' - but I realised he probably texted you that info?

Still, though, free tits are definitely better if you've never seen them before.
M&SSTD and his admirably sneaky methods of getting female flesh win out again :01:

Squeamous
06-19-2012, 04:41 PM
I was just going to be all; 'wey hey! told you they'd grow' - but I realised he probably texted you that info?

Still, though, free tits are definitely better if you've never seen them before.
M&SSTD and his admirably sneaky methods of getting female flesh win out again :01:

The moment it happened :rolleyes:
Even over the airwaves his excitement was palpable.

manker
06-19-2012, 04:55 PM
I was just going to be all; 'wey hey! told you they'd grow' - but I realised he probably texted you that info?

Even over the airwaves his excitement was palpable.Quality :smilie4:

So anyway ... wtf was he doing in the ladies :blink:

megabyteme
06-19-2012, 05:31 PM
Even over the airwaves his excitement was palpable.Quality :smilie4:

It's how he hooked up with Squeams the first time. Wouldn't you return to your lucky fishin' hole?

Squeamous
06-19-2012, 05:45 PM
Quality :smilie4:

It's how he hooked up with Squeams the first time. Wouldn't you return to your lucky fishin' hole?

Yeah right, like it was as wholesome as that.

They swapped over the changing rooms allegedly :dry:

mjmacky
06-19-2012, 07:43 PM

Did they swap the nice plush couches as well?

megabyteme
06-19-2012, 07:45 PM

Did they swap the nice plush couches as well?

:lol:

Squeamous
06-19-2012, 08:34 PM
I don't get it!

manker
06-19-2012, 09:38 PM
They always have nice, plush couches in ladies toilets, particularly in gyms, restaurants and hotels.
How come we knew that and you didn't.

Unless it's a myth
Or I've got it arse-backwards.

megabyteme
06-20-2012, 12:44 AM
I don't get it!

Squeamous
06-20-2012, 12:09 PM
I don't frequent those establishments :snooty:

The places I go to you can't distinguish the gents' from ladies' :no:

manker
06-20-2012, 01:42 PM
I don't frequent those establishments :snooty:

The places I go to you can't distinguish the gents' from ladies' :no::eyebrows:

Now you've got me worried that I've been Skyping with a guy this whole time. Are you like doing the tuck-under thing or something else.
Don't get me wrong, I don't really mind the deception and this would at least explain the almost complete lack of bewbs.

Squeamous
06-20-2012, 01:44 PM
:eyebrows:

Now you've got me worried that I've been Skyping with a guy this whole time. Are you like doing the tuck-under thing or something else.
Don't get me wrong, I don't really mind the deception and this would at least explain the almost complete lack of bewbs.

I'll come clean. It's my 12yo daughter you've been skyping.

manker
06-20-2012, 01:57 PM
:eyebrows:

I'll come clean. It's my 12yo daughter you've been skyping.
:lol: :lol:

I'm laughing but really I'm wondering if this is a subtle prelude to extortion.
Your daughter seems quite intelligent. If she isn't too traumatised by the whole talking dirty to a welsh accountant thing, you should sign her up for Countdown :smilie4:

Squeamous
06-20-2012, 02:12 PM
:lol: :lol:

I'm laughing but really I'm wondering if this is a subtle prelude to extortion.
Your daughter seems quite intelligent. If she isn't too traumatised by the whole talking dirty to a welsh accountant thing, you should sign her up for Countdown :smilie4:

Chip off the old block :happy:

manker
06-20-2012, 02:17 PM
So, um, does this mean that I won't be having hawt cyber secks this evening at the usual time.

Squeamous
06-20-2012, 03:26 PM
So, um, does this mean that I won't be having hawt cyber secks this evening at the usual time.

I'll be at M&SSTD's place at the usual time I'm afraid :P

Barbarossa
06-20-2012, 03:38 PM

I'm free mate, I'll put on that falsetto voice again and you can injaculate away to your heart's content :happy:

Squeamous
06-20-2012, 03:40 PM
:glag:

mjmacky
06-20-2012, 04:33 PM
Squeams, have you ever tried pissing at a urinal? Just wondering... and if yes, did you make a mess of the area?

Squeamous
06-20-2012, 06:07 PM
Not at a urinal, no. I tried it standing up in the shower, but it did tend to trickle down my leg somewhat. There was a bit of a split stream going on. Even if I got a clear shot from my urethra I imagine the moment the pressure abated it would do the same thing. As a result of my experiment I've restricted my upright peeing to the shower since.

mjmacky
06-20-2012, 06:57 PM
Not at a urinal, no. I tried it standing up in the shower, but it did tend to trickle down my leg somewhat. There was a bit of a split stream going on. Even if I got a clear shot from my urethra I imagine the moment the pressure abated it would do the same thing. As a result of my experiment I've restricted my upright peeing to the shower since.

I think it's time you take off the training wheels and start playing with angles.

manker
06-20-2012, 08:26 PM

I'm free mate, I'll put on that falsetto voice again and you can injaculate away to your heart's content :happy:
You're always there for me, barbs <3
Not like that woman.

manker
06-20-2012, 08:26 PM

I think it's time you take off the training wheels and start playing with angles.plus won

Quarterquack
06-21-2012, 12:29 AM
As a result of my experiment I've restricted my upright peeing to the shower since.

Where else did you experiment with upright peeing? Did you try a beer funnel yet?

megabyteme
06-21-2012, 01:29 AM
Talk of Squeams peeing>Darthy, but neither are that interesting. :idunno:

mjmacky
06-21-2012, 05:50 AM
Obviously this is all an elaborate setup to get Squeams to walk over Darthy and start pissing on him.

Squeamous
06-21-2012, 06:55 AM
You're always there for me, barbs <3
Not like that woman.

I'm like Wallace Simpson or something else :smilie4:

Why would you want me to piss down my leg you strange men? Also, any fool knows you can get a she-pee for upright peeing. I just haven't gotten around to it yet.

mjmacky
06-21-2012, 07:15 AM
Also, any fool knows you can get a she-pee for upright peeing. I just haven't gotten around to it yet.

I haven't gotten around to understanding that statement yet.

Artemis
06-21-2012, 08:19 AM
Also, any fool knows you can get a she-pee for upright peeing. I just haven't gotten around to it yet.

Gewgle is your friend. :blink:

Squeamous
06-21-2012, 08:26 AM

http://shepee.org/

Artemis
06-21-2012, 09:10 AM
At least you could have made him do a search......you've spoiled my fun now, I can just imagine him purging his cache in mortification afterwards. :idunno:

Barbarossa
06-21-2012, 09:25 AM
At least you could have made him do a search......you've spoiled my fun now, I can just imagine him purging his cache in mortification afterwards. :idunno:

Purging his cache!! :glag:

That's a new one :)

Squeamous
06-21-2012, 09:52 AM
Mary would never do such a thing! He wouldn't give himself the satisfaction.

manker
06-21-2012, 12:22 PM
What a cool thing.
Although I'm going to have to see some action pics before purchasing a shepee for a loved one at yuletide or a birthday.

Artemis
06-21-2012, 12:23 PM
Wow christmas is going to be a hoot at your house. :blink:

Squeamous
06-21-2012, 12:24 PM
What a cool thing.
Although I'm going to have to see some action pics before purchasing a shepee for a loved one at yuletide or a birthday.

manker
06-21-2012, 12:33 PM
For xmas a while ago, I bought my dad a small bronze cylinder that was about 2 inches long and half an inch diameter.
It was for parting one's buttocks while sunbathing for that all over tan.

If you're wondering, I didn't need to see any pics before I bought that. It was something of an impulse purchase.

manker
06-21-2012, 12:34 PM
What a cool thing.

:smilie4:I'm choosing to interpret that smiley as 'I'm happy to help'.

Artemis
06-21-2012, 12:43 PM
For xmas a while ago, I bought my dad a small bronze cylinder that was about 2 inches long and half an inch diameter.

If you're wondering, I didn't need to see any pics before I bought that. It was something of an impulse purchase.

Your dad hasn't at any stage offered any helpful hints on where you could store this marvelous impulse buy by any chance has he? :blink:

manker
06-21-2012, 12:46 PM

Your dad hasn't at any stage offered any helpful hints on where you could store this marvelous impulse buy by any chance has he? :blink::lol:

No but at the time he was all; 'that's fucking stupid'.
Nowadays he seems to enjoy telling people about the welcome divergence from socks and aftershave.

Artemis
06-21-2012, 12:53 PM
Your dad hasn't at any stage offered any helpful hints on where you could store this marvelous impulse buy by any chance has he? :blink::lol:

No but at the time he was all; 'that's fucking stupid'.
Nowadays he seems to enjoy telling people about the welcome divergence from socks and aftershave.

It's a good thing that some of your best stories happen later on at night when no-one else is around, they are starting think I'm a bit odd with the sudden outbursts of raucous laughter lately. :blink:

mjmacky
06-21-2012, 12:58 PM

I expected something worse given the warnings and actually opened it in a private browsing session. It's just a pee funnel, a practical way to deboard your urine while standing. Originally, I thought you were making up a word or misspelled something. Ever used one? I spent a few days with my dick in a plastic jug once.

mjmacky
06-21-2012, 12:58 PM
The jugs were switched out of course.

Artemis
06-21-2012, 01:04 PM

I expected something worse given the warnings and actually opened it in a private browsing session. It's just a pee funnel, a practical way to deboard your urine while standing. Originally, I thought you were making up a word or misspelled something. Ever used one? I spent a few days with my dick in a plastic jug once.

Inquiring minds want to know, why did you spend a few days with you dick in a plastic jug? :blink:

mjmacky
06-21-2012, 01:25 PM
Inquiring minds want to know, why did you spend a few days with you dick in a plastic jug? :blink:

Hospital stay a few years back, they wouldn't let me out of bed until my heart started beating normal again. I was on a constant IV drip and it made me have to pee like every couple of hours; I was in and out so much I was afraid I was going to soil myself. I basically went without a shower for a week, I had never been so icky in my life.

Artemis
06-21-2012, 01:37 PM

Hospital stay a few years back, they wouldn't let me out of bed until my heart started beating normal again. I was on a constant IV drip and it made me have to pee like every couple of hours; I was in and out so much I was afraid I was going to soil myself. I basically went without a shower for a week, I had never been so icky in my life.

Hospital doesn't count, I thought it was going to be something truly perverse, and anyway I've been in the same situation more than once and they always put a catheter in? :blink:

Barbarossa
06-21-2012, 01:43 PM
They didn't have a catheter small enough for Mary ... :smilie4:

manker
06-21-2012, 01:43 PM

Hospital doesn't count, I thought it was going to be something truly perverse, and anyway I've been in the same situation more than once and they always put a catheter in? :blink:Yeah they probably would have used a catheter if it was needed.
Mary was being a bit of a Mary, me thinks.

Squeamous
06-21-2012, 02:03 PM

No, where would I put it once I'd peed? Presumably I'd be somewhere without running water so I wouldn't be able to wash it, and I wouldn't want to just put it back in my pocket, that'd be gross :sick:. Plus it wouldn't really fit in a clutch bag, and I only seem to need emergency pees on nights out.

Maybe he's a Jehova's Witness? :idunno:

Quarterquack
06-21-2012, 06:58 PM

You gave your father a metal rod to stick up his ass in the scorching heat?
And you had the foresight to spin it into a dermatological assist?

You hero.

manker
06-21-2012, 09:14 PM

You gave your father a metal rod to stick up his ass in the scorching heat?
And you had the foresight to spin it into a dermatological assist?

You hero.
I didn't think of it like that, but it would have been funnier if I did.

I didn't have to put any kind of spin on it because it came in a package fronted with photo of a naked guy, face down, sunbathing.
His buttocks weren't parted, iirc, but there were brief instructions on the back.

mjmacky
06-21-2012, 09:37 PM
I've been in the same situation more than once and they always put a catheter in? :blink:

I don't think they would have done that even if I was insured. Or maybe they offered and I said I do not prefer being skewered. The jugs were quite nifty. They were kind of like this (lower one)

mjmacky
06-21-2012, 09:38 PM

More attempts to goad cock pictures from me, get in line.