PDA

View Full Version : Mysterbin & NZB movie seeker - auto divert to Giganews web page

citycfai
06-17-2012, 07:59 AM
Hi All,

I was searching the nzb for film "the tourist 2010", on Mysterbin and NZB movie seeker...but to no avail.
It automatically divert me to the Giganews web page to sign up for thier services...

Anyone experience this?

sandman_1
06-17-2012, 03:12 PM
Nope works fine.

jmen87
06-19-2012, 07:30 AM
I have the same problem with Mysterbin Search Engine. When starting to search the stuff i need, it redirects me to Giganews usenet provider to buy one of their "trial" services. Chrome, Opera - all the same. Can we say that Mysterbin was bought by Giganews like as a most powerful usenet search engine at all?

citycfai
06-19-2012, 10:43 AM
...for me, this happen on mysterbin and nzb movie seeker... it does direct you to Giganews webpage, when you click on the nzb link you want...

Not the right way for Giganews to do this... unprofessional

mjmacky
06-19-2012, 11:35 AM
Did not happen to me when I tried it.

Example
http://www.mysterbin.com/search?q=daily+show

unoriginal
06-20-2012, 05:13 PM
I just tried a couple searches as well and didn't get any redirects. First I used IE, no problem. I then tried both Firefox and Chrome, which have ad block plus installed, in case that might make a difference. No issues there either. I would suggest to the people having problems that you try scanning your computer with superantispyware or malwarebytes to see if you have any crap installed on there that shouldn't be. Then try going to mysterbin again and see if the same thing happens.

johhny
06-20-2012, 07:14 PM
i remember it happend me once....

deyser
06-23-2012, 05:08 PM
This does seem to be an issue.. I have tried using IE6 and also on my mac OSX to access. Getting the same thing, reported to Giganews, but they are not aware of MysterBin. I have now reported the problem to Movieseeker. It looks like when the Mysterbin page opens, the ad for giganews acts like a popup, its a real pain...