PDA

View Full Version : waffles

junglebook
06-18-2012, 06:43 AM
looking for a waffles mod or admin to pm me if at all possible please. Apologies if this is considered abusing the FST forum but i have no other way of contacting them or at least to my knowledge.

mjmacky
06-18-2012, 08:21 AM
You are a general abuse to the board. I would say post your issue and other people might help, but don't do that, I'm actually hoping you find no help.

manker
06-18-2012, 10:39 AM
looking for a waffles mod or admin to pm me if at all possible please. Apologies if this is considered abusing the FST forum but i have no other way of contacting them or at least to my knowledge.

IdolEyes787
06-18-2012, 10:43 AM

Peruse his post history and then witness the irony in the "Apologies if this is considered abusing the FST forum" statement.

manker
06-18-2012, 10:45 AM
I'm well aware but he's making an effort in this post and I prefer to judge people on what they're doing right now than how they've behaved in the past.

IdolEyes787
06-18-2012, 10:49 AM
I didn't said he wasn't and I didn't say that you shouldn't.

junglebook
06-18-2012, 10:52 AM
I'm well aware but he's making an effort in this post and I prefer to judge people on what they're doing right now than how they've behaved in the past.

thank you kind sir :) Basically the issue is, either there reset password button isnt working or i own an email address im unaware of. I had a hard drive failure and lost everything so the 2 posters above you can take some pleasure in that. But yeah would like to get in contact with a mod or admin @ you know where ^^

manker
06-18-2012, 10:53 AM
I work on the general principle that Mary is your dupe account.
Hope this helps.

IdolEyes787
06-18-2012, 10:56 AM
Hope this helps.

Mary is the Hyde in all of us.

so the 2 posters above you can take some pleasure in that.

I don't take pleasure in others misfortune.I'm not Welsh.

anon
06-18-2012, 01:23 PM
the issue is, either there reset password button isnt working or i own an email address im unaware of. I had a hard drive failure and lost everything so the 2 posters above you can take some pleasure in that. But yeah would like to get in contact with a mod or admin @ you know where ^^

Why don't you try IRC, where they can be readily found? Here's a neat guide on how to connect and join their help channel.

http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/398328-Anyone-else-have-Waffles-login-issues?p=3422912#post3422912

junglebook
06-18-2012, 02:21 PM
thanks man

Funkin'
06-18-2012, 04:19 PM
I don't take pleasure in others misfortune. Me and you are completely opposite.

mjmacky
06-18-2012, 07:14 PM
Hope this helps.

I'm actually a jackal in person. Or maybe it was the hyena.

junglebook
06-18-2012, 07:21 PM
Got back in thankfully. Thanks to all that helped. Sod loosing ma waffles account that would suck harder then my diabolical posting formation.

IdolEyes787
06-18-2012, 08:42 PM

Everyone has days like that and let me tell you it's no laughing matter.

mjmacky
06-18-2012, 09:26 PM

Everyone has days like that and let me tell you it's no laughing matter.

I cackle in your general direction.