PDA

View Full Version : Another "member's Forums"

Illuminati
11-19-2003, 08:58 PM
Like a few others, I've got my own forum set up. But seeing as I don't like to sell my soul to the devil by begging people to join, I'm not asking anyone to join this - But if you do, there's a whole area to f*** up :D

The reason - I'm near getting a decent free host to get both my own portfolio site and my forums under one roof (or host - whichever :huh:) but the registering cycle is time-sensitive (registrations only accepted one day a week), so until that time I've decided to have a go of learning the mechanics of running a forum. I need "test subjects"/lab rats to push the forum to its limits, so I thought why not go to the place where there apparently seems to be too many gremlins who can screw a forum around with style - HERE!!! :D :lol:

IDForums (http://www.ibforfree.com/members/index.php?mforum=IllDev)

Feel free to register on IDForums (the name of the forum) - It should be set up to sort that out automatically. After that, do what you want - Just remember that there is a code in place (I used a few of the rules from KLBoard - Do you mind VB? :)). I&#39;ll have also invited those at ES5 to come along to IDForums as well, so griefers need not register <_<.

In a few days, the forums at that place should be deleted along with all the registration details and the posts you use - So there should be no worries of lasting memories ;)

Oh the hell I&#39;m opening myself up for...:devil:

tarzan
11-19-2003, 09:05 PM
theres no where to post yet?

Illuminati
11-19-2003, 09:09 PM
Sorted - It was a problem with the permission masks :)

Spider_dude
11-20-2003, 05:51 PM
hmmm, who is this member

id_loves_teh_cawk?