FTN invite or account
BV account 2TB
CHD 5TB
HDChina 4TB
HDCenter account
NB account
all accounts comes with original mail

need ONLY HDBits.org account + original mail

I'd give you a HDbits account but you previously said that you wanted Exigo,FTN,CHD and NB accounts and apparently you didn't .

Mizo
06-19-2012, 10:38 PM
sorry i don't talk to spammers :)

manker
06-19-2012, 10:46 PM
Not to be persnickerty or anything but you if what you're trying to say is that you consider Idol to be a spammer, you just did completely failed by replying to him.

Mizo
06-19-2012, 10:51 PM
Not to be persnickerty or anything but you if what you're trying to say is that you consider Idol to be a spammer, you just did completely failed by replying to him.

i only wanted to give him a message that i won't talk to him or any other spammer trying to spam my thread
if he want to spam he can make a thread in the lounge and talk there
i don't want any spammer in my thread

manker
06-19-2012, 11:10 PM

i only wanted to give him a message that i won't talk to him or any other spammer trying to spam my thread
i don't want any spammer in my threadThat message would have worked better had you not talked to him to tell him that you weren't going to talk to him.

It's like turning up at someone's house to tell them to stay away from you.
That actually happened, btw. It's documented in the Lounge. Mental, I know but there you are.

What were we talking about? Oh, spam. Yeah. I don't think you know what spam is because what you're trying to do is to stop people from chatting about stuff that interests them. Which is kinda like denying people the right to post their opinions.
And that will never be against any rules, whether you agree with that sentiment or not.

If someone comes into a thread you start and makes posts which make no sense or contain links which lead to other places, PM me and it's entirely possible that I'll delete them - because that's spam.
If someone comes into the same thread and asks you a direct question or makes a statement (which isn't an accusation). Like what's happened here, then that isn't spam and it won't be deleted.

Mizo
06-19-2012, 11:25 PM
i don't want any spammer in my thread

What were we talking about? Oh, spam. Yeah. I don't think you know what spam is because what you're trying to do is to stop people from chatting about stuff that interests them. Which is kinda like denying people the right to post their opinions.
And that will never be against any rules, whether you agree with that sentiment or not.

they can chat somewhere else about the stuff they like
not in my thread
my thread is only for one purpose Trading so if he want to trade he can talk
if he don't, then he can shut up and talk somewhere else
the thread is not for chatting
and it's against the rules here btw
this section is for Trading only
read what Cabalo said

Two things should be clear here:

1. There are no plans whatsoever to close this section;
2. This section is not the Lounge.

so this is not the place for chatting
this is only for trading
the people who don't trade , they can stay away from it

manker
06-19-2012, 11:47 PM
You're breaking your own rules by talking to me now.
Make up your mind. Is this thread for trade or do you just want a nice chat.

The point is that there are a few members who help the mods a great deal by keeping traders on their toes. I would imagine that some are much less likely to scam someone or lie because there are long standing members who will point this out in the thread.
Dishonest traders (not saying you, btw, just the dishonest ones) don't like that sort of thing - which means that I approve of that sort of thing.

I guess the yang to that ying is that some of you guise will get pissed off with the scrutiny.
Call me Mr. Harshface if you want but idrc about that.

Mizo
06-19-2012, 11:52 PM

i guess you are right
so i won't talk to you either :)

manker
06-19-2012, 11:58 PM

i guess you are right
so i won't talk to you either :)You did it again.

Jebus, Mizo. You really have to get a handle on this 'I'm not talking to you' thing.
I know eight year olds that make a better fist of it than you do.

No offence if you're actually seven or whatevar.

IdolEyes787
06-20-2012, 12:04 AM

i guess you are right
so i won't talk to you either :)

Nondiscriminatory ignorance at it's finest.

Btw Miso is just upset because I caught him in a fib.

I would tell him that if you are going to act like a douche you should be ready for some flack, a lesson I learned long ago but he still seems not to have fully come to grips with.
I would tell him but it might be msintrepreted as spam.

manker
06-20-2012, 12:21 AM
Oh, he was caught telling untruths. What a cad.
And after I'd said, in a completely genuine and honest manner, how he wasn't a dishonest trader.

What are the chances of that. I feel almost ashamed for him, I really do.

Artemis
06-20-2012, 12:51 AM
You know he's going to tell on you now, don't you? :fear:

Quarterquack
06-20-2012, 02:39 AM
you just did completely failed

:unsure:

mjmacky
06-20-2012, 04:35 AM
Two things should be clear here:

1. There are no plans whatsoever to close this section;
2. This section is not the Lounge.

so this is not the place for chatting
this is only for trading
the people who don't trade , they can stay away from it

You need some interpretation. Saying this isn't the lounge does not mean the same thing as no exchange of words. If you want to block all discussion in your thread, just close it as soon as you make it, problem solved. Don't you all do your dealings in PMs anyway? I guess that would prevent you from posting "bump to top" and "still looking".

MixLogy
06-20-2012, 04:53 AM
mjmacky, manker and IdolEyes. They are the best spammers ever.

IdolEyes787
06-20-2012, 11:38 AM

No the actual best spammer ever was the late Terry "The Spam" Wilkinson of Palmerton PA.

MixLogy
06-20-2012, 12:18 PM

No the actual best spammer ever was the late Terry "The Spam" Wilkinson of Palmerton PA.

Thanks for info, Mr Hommer.

manker
06-20-2012, 12:52 PM
you just did completely failed

:unsure:
:pinch:

The irony fairy is a harsh mistress.

Mizo
06-20-2012, 01:06 PM
bump to top

mjmacky
06-20-2012, 04:42 PM
bump to top

Tada! They're like string puppets.

anon
06-20-2012, 04:44 PM

I'm not on that list? Now it's personal. :snooty:

IdolEyes787
06-20-2012, 04:54 PM

This is strange as I've been repeatedly told that I think I know everything but I haven't the slightest idea what Mr. Hommer is suppose to mean.

Could someone under the age of 14 help me out please?

mjmacky
06-20-2012, 04:55 PM
I googled Mr. Hommer and nothing really stuck out.

manker
06-20-2012, 07:49 PM

This is strange as I've been repeatedly told that I think I know everything but I haven't the slightest idea what Mr. Hommer is suppose to mean.

Could someone under the age of 14 help me out please?
Not sure but I'll ask a few people on my Skype list.

Mizo
06-20-2012, 08:32 PM
stop chatting in my thread

manker
06-20-2012, 08:34 PM
You started it

IdolEyes787
06-20-2012, 08:34 PM

There you go fibbing again.

Mizo
06-20-2012, 08:42 PM
You started it

no i didn't
IdiotEyes787 started it

manker
06-20-2012, 08:45 PM
You started it

no i didn't
IdiotEyes787 started it
He asked you an on topic question. It was you who started chatting about spammers.
You're still doing it, too.

And also congrats on the incredibly witty name change.
I remember this one time someone changed 'manker' to 'wanker' and I backed the fuck off because I was obviously dealing with an internet pro.

Mizo
06-20-2012, 08:46 PM
no i didn't
IdiotEyes787 started it
He asked you an on topic question. It was you who started chatting about spammers.

I remember this one time someone changed 'manker' to 'wanker' and I backed the fuck off because I was obviously dealing with an internet pro.

am i supposed to laugh ?

manker
06-20-2012, 08:55 PM

am i supposed to laugh ?Actually you were supposed to look for a deeper meaning within the prose, but over-reaching is so often my achillies heel.

Mizo
06-20-2012, 08:58 PM
am i supposed to laugh ?actually you were supposed to look for a deeper meaning within the prose, but over-reaching is so often my achillies heel.

lol

manker
06-20-2012, 09:06 PM
Spammer :dry:

Mizo
06-20-2012, 09:08 PM
Spammer :dry:

good

manker
06-20-2012, 09:11 PM
Are you always this literal.

Mizo
06-20-2012, 09:13 PM
Are you always this literal.

yes

manker
06-20-2012, 09:16 PM
Then I'm taking you off the list for the upcoming FST re-union.
You just don't seem like a party person.

Mizo
06-20-2012, 09:20 PM
Then I'm taking you off the list for the upcoming FST re-union.
You just don't seem like a party person.

Thank you

manker
06-20-2012, 09:22 PM
Anytime.
Now, would you mind not spamming my serious; 'wtf does Mr Hommer mean' thread.

Thanks in advance.

Mizo
06-20-2012, 09:26 PM
it's my thread i can spam

IdolEyes787
06-20-2012, 11:47 PM
You started it

no i didn't
IdiotEyes787 started it

You know I seem to be experiencing some deja vu as I swear I was met with the exact same argument back in 3rd Grade.

Mizo
06-21-2012, 01:28 AM
no i didn't
IdiotEyes787 started it

You know I seem to be experiencing some deja vu as I swear I was met with the exact same argument back in 3rd Grade.

good for you

mjmacky
06-21-2012, 05:48 AM

good for you

You really made a point of not talking to him :dave:

IdolEyes787
06-21-2012, 11:30 AM
I might stop if he could answer the question I asked in another thread regarding why people who trade seem to all only be interested in the same sites and strangely those those sites aren't static but seem to come and go like fashion and so the traders appear not in fact to really "want" anything but just come off to the untrained eye like brain-dead lemmings.

Artemis
06-21-2012, 11:37 AM
Now he's REALLY going to tell on you. :yup:

IdolEyes787
06-21-2012, 11:40 AM
That's OK bt communities are dying anyway.:idunno:

Mizo
06-21-2012, 12:26 PM
ok

anon
06-21-2012, 01:04 PM
people who trade seem to all only be interested in the same sites and strangely those those sites aren't static but seem to come and go like fashion

Before realizing this, I used to be curious to know what would happen if a trader eventually got multiple old buffered VIP accounts with invites on all the l33t sites that exist, and there was nothing left to trade for. :idunno:

Mizo
06-21-2012, 01:09 PM
people who trade seem to all only be interested in the same sites and strangely those those sites aren't static but seem to come and go like fashion

Before realizing this, I used to be curious to know what would happen if a trader eventually got multiple old buffered VIP accounts with invites on all the l33t sites that exist, and there was nothing left to trade for. :idunno:

he would go and sell them
then he can start trading from the beginning

anon
06-21-2012, 01:11 PM

Oh, it's like a New Game+ then.

Artemis
06-21-2012, 01:12 PM

There was actually one of the old hardcore traders whose stated aim was to have 5 separate a/c's on all of the top trackers (wow what an ambition in life) he got to 3 before he quit.

Mizo
06-21-2012, 01:12 PM

Oh, it's like a New Game+ then.

yes.

manker
06-21-2012, 01:14 PM

:eyebrows:

Is that your goal too, Mizo.

Mizo
06-21-2012, 01:15 PM

it's every trader's goal

mjmacky
06-21-2012, 01:17 PM

it's every trader's goal

That sounds about as fun as Farmville, another silly game of which I don't understand the appeal.

Mizo
06-21-2012, 01:20 PM
it's every trader's goal

That sounds about as fun as Farmville, another silly game of which I don't understand the appeal.

it's not a game
Traders and sellers want only money ( eventually )
they can get it easily by selling high trackers or even the lowest ones

anon
06-21-2012, 01:24 PM

They hook you up with something that looks fun and initially easy rewards, then use psychology to keep you playing (e.g. if you quit for a few days, all your in-game work gets deleted). It's pretty interesting and effective.

http://www.cracked.com/article_18709_6-devious-ways-farmville-gets-people-hooked.html

mjmacky
06-21-2012, 01:30 PM

it's not a game

Just because you win some money on a hand, it doesn't make poker any less a game. If you'd like to try to downplay the silliness/gameness of it, go ahead and calculate your hourly.

Mizo
06-21-2012, 03:08 PM
it's not a game

Just because you win some money on a hand, it doesn't make poker any less a game. If you'd like to try to downplay the silliness/gameness of it, go ahead and calculate your hourly.

i don't like poker
i can lose money if i played poker
but in selling trackers i always wining

anon
06-21-2012, 03:36 PM
i don't like poker

Does that mean you sell the invites/accounts you trade here, elsewhere?

Mizo
06-21-2012, 03:51 PM
i don't like poker

Does that mean you sell the invites/accounts you trade here, elsewhere?

does it make any difference for you ?

anon
06-21-2012, 04:03 PM

Yes, it does. Please answer.

Mizo
06-21-2012, 04:06 PM

Yes, it does. Please answer.

first i don't trade invites here
only accounts
second yes, i sell the accounts i got from a trade here
what difference does it make if i sell or trade the accounts somewhere else ?

anon
06-21-2012, 04:17 PM
first i don't trade invites here
only accounts
second yes, i sell the accounts i got from a trade here
what difference does it make if i sell or trade the accounts somewhere else ?

Plenty.

It is very true that what you do elsewhere is none of our business - but when you sell accounts obtained through this forum, given to you by members of this forum that may not be aware of your activities, it becomes our problem. That's our policy regarding known invite sellers, and that's why I will have to revoke your access to this section.

Thank you for your understanding.

IdolEyes787
06-21-2012, 04:23 PM
first i don't trade invites here only accounts second yes, i sell the accounts i got from a trade here what difference does it make if i sell or trade the accounts somewhere else ? Plenty. It is very true that what you do elsewhere is none of our business - but when you sell accounts obtained through this forum, given to you by members of this forum that may not be aware of your activities, it becomes our problem. That's our policy regarding known invite sellers, and that's why I will have to revoke your access to this section. Thank you for your understanding. That's two so been a good week. Seriously hoping for vaultseeker to slip up and make it a trifecta.

Oops. http://torrentinvites.org/showthread.php?33868-FFFFound-account-CHEAPEST-7-euro/page4

It's not the complacency but the greed that always does them in .

boboo
06-21-2012, 05:16 PM
Plenty. It is very true that what you do elsewhere is none of our business - but when you sell accounts obtained through this forum, given to you by members of this forum that may not be aware of your activities, it becomes our problem. That's our policy regarding known invite sellers, and that's why I will have to revoke your access to this section. Thank you for your understanding. That's two so been a good week. Seriously hoping for vaultseeker to slip up and make it a trifecta.

Oops. http://torrentinvites.org/showthread.php?33868-FFFFound-account-CHEAPEST-7-euro/page4

It's not the complacency but the greed that always does them in .

fuck you bitch _l_

manker
06-21-2012, 09:17 PM
Okay so we've discovered why traders don't like chatting.
They tend to shit all over the floor and then roll in it whilst doing so.

mjmacky
06-21-2012, 09:31 PM
I kind of want to say some progress has been made, but I don't think Nagasaki would agree.