PDA

View Full Version : Help a brotha out!

CptPeanuts
06-20-2012, 03:41 AM
Somehow my dog got voted as one of the top 25 cutest dogs in Houston. I can't say that I agree, but I'm going with it. I'm asking all of my fellow pirates to help me out in voting for him to bring him up to the top. You can vote once per hour, per IP. Feel free to pass this post along to your facebook pages, other communities, etc to help me out! Click on the link below, and scroll down to vote for Jeff M!

http://polldaddy.com/p/6314033/

For those of you who may be wondering what my dog looks like, here he is!

http://i.imgur.com/TZtP8.jpg

IdolEyes787
06-20-2012, 11:28 AM
That's one cute puppy you got there bro.Too bad his master is a bit of a conniving bastard.

Pets for Pads.:ermm:

Artemis
06-20-2012, 11:55 AM
I like your nail polish, what shade is that? :ghey:

CptPeanuts
06-20-2012, 12:25 PM
That's one cute puppy you got there bro.Too bad his master is a bit of a conniving bastard.

Damn skippy. going to take any route I can to get to the top.

megabyteme
06-20-2012, 12:27 PM
I'm casting my votes for "Jenna D". The owner isn't a manipulative cunt, and the pic doesn't include a dressed up (embarrassed) pet.

116519 (http://mix965houston.cbslocal.com/20...2012-vote-now/)
Jenna D.

Click on pic for link. Thanks!

CptPeanuts
06-20-2012, 12:28 PM
I like your nail polish, what shade is that? :ghey:

It's a light pink with a dark shade of neon clear top coat. Thanks for asking.

manker
06-20-2012, 12:51 PM
I'm just surprised there are any pets left in Houston what with the massive amount of pent up hunter frustration in the close season.
Is it true that in Texas you're allowed to legally kill no more than seven Dalmations per week during the hunting off-season so long as you use a cross-bow or sling-shot.

CptPeanuts
06-20-2012, 12:55 PM
I'm just surprised there are any pets left in Houston what with the massive amount of pent up hunter frustration in the close season.
Is it true that in Texas you're allowed to legally kill no more than seven Dalmations per week during the hunting off-season so long as you use a cross-bow or sling-shot.

I believe this year the tag limit was raised to 10 provided the Dalmatians aren't purebred. They did introduce Yorkies as trophy game this year, but those can only be tagged if you use a scythe.

Side note... great music selection on Last you have there.

Barbarossa
06-20-2012, 01:22 PM
Come on Chelsea M! :01:

Also, what kind of a fucked up poll is that, why don't they put the picture link next to the vote part? :unsure:

Barbarossa
06-20-2012, 01:25 PM
Also, out of those 25 "dogs", one is a cat and one is a horse!?! :blink:

CptPeanuts
06-20-2012, 01:31 PM

I think it's pets in general, not just dogs.

manker
06-20-2012, 01:52 PM

I believe this year the tag limit was raised to 10 provided the Dalmatians aren't purebred. They did introduce Yorkies as trophy game this year, but those can only be tagged if you use a scythe.

Side note... great music selection on Last you have there.:lol:
I'm voting for your dog because that was funny.

Oh, okay, it was because no-one's ever complimented me on my music taste before.

CptPeanuts
06-20-2012, 02:04 PM

Side note... great music selection on Last you have there.:lol:
I'm voting for your dog because that was funny.

Oh, okay, it was because no-one's ever complimented me on my music taste before.

I'm a huge fan of Dropkick Murphy's, Transplants, etc. There's quite a bit on your list that I haven't listened to yet, but it's got me jamming here at work.

Funkin'
06-20-2012, 02:22 PM
I don't like blacks. So...no.

cinephilia
06-20-2012, 02:43 PM
i voted for angel b

Disme
06-20-2012, 02:45 PM
Racists are haters, I hate racists ...

Barbarossa
06-20-2012, 02:49 PM

Twat. ... or was that meant to be ironic, in which case..... twat.

Disme
06-20-2012, 04:15 PM

Twat. ... or was that meant to be ironic, in which case..... twat.

Take it easy brotha, Funkin's as black as they come.

mjmacky
06-20-2012, 04:27 PM

I voted for the cat, guess who's voting for the horse.

mjmacky
06-20-2012, 04:30 PM
An ugly dog has nearly 50 % of the vote, maybe I just don't understand dogs. Plus, this is a pets vote, not exclusive to dogs/puppies. I can't find anywhere on that page that it's just for dogs. The OP misled methinks. Also, I called it in the hello thread.

IdolEyes787
06-20-2012, 04:33 PM

Something is seriously wrong here.I was lead to believe that all Texans did was drink and fight.
Since you don't seem willing to fight then I can only presume that you are currently too drunk to.

I shall return when you sober up.Assuming you ever do of course.

Om3n
06-21-2012, 01:50 AM
That Chelsea is cute, but not by far the cutest. I don't hold the universal knowledge about cuteness, but I checked his score and it appears that it climb ups at a rate that's a bit too fast not to be shady, his owner must be getting some help of some sort.

Something is seriously wrong here.I was lead to believe that all Texans did was drink and fight.
Since you don't seem willing to fight then I can only presume that you are currently too drunk to.

You mean fight fair. Because as long as I know, if I'm fighting someone and decide to hit him in the nuts, it's fighting too, not that it's the same here since almost everybody gets outside help in these poll contests, why wouldn't this be considered fair fight to wait passively until the results fall since many people doing this polls also do it, or conniving since you like big words.

It's not cheating, it's not the same as a voting script, in a poll you always get the choice, no one is putting a gun on your head to vote for him, or to participate in this contest. I've read the polls comments , the issue was raised and he was cleared.

Reading what you quoted he doesn't make a good case though.

But voting against him just to vote against him ... ?

mjmacky
06-21-2012, 05:54 AM
Voting on animals is srs bzns

Apparently.

Artemis
06-21-2012, 08:12 AM

I voted for the cat, guess who's voting for the horse.

:blink:

IdolEyes787
06-21-2012, 11:22 AM
That Chelsea is cute, but not by far the cutest. I don't hold the universal knowledge about cuteness, but I checked his score and it appears that it climb ups at a rate that's a bit too fast not to be shady, his owner must be getting some help of some sort.

You mean fight fair. Because as long as I know, if I'm fighting someone and decide to hit him in the nuts, it's fighting too, not that it's the same here since almost everybody gets outside help in these poll contests, why wouldn't this be considered fair fight to wait passively until the results fall since many people doing this polls also do it, or conniving since you like big words.

It's not cheating, it's not the same as a voting script, in a poll you always get the choice, no one is putting a gun on your head to vote for him, or to participate in this contest. I've read the polls comments , the issue was raised and he was cleared.

Reading what you quoted he doesn't make a good case though.

But voting against him just to vote against him ... ?

I want to reply but the best my brain could come up with was "Huh?"

Also if we are dispensing with the Marquess of Queensbury rules if you were to kick me in the nuts I would have little choice but to respond by grabbing your Mountain Dew can,ripping it in half and stabbing you repeatedly in the throat with the jagged edges.