Barbarossa
06-21-2012, 01:55 PM
:blink:

manker
06-21-2012, 01:59 PM
Big Les will be able to tell us more

Snee
06-21-2012, 02:01 PM
In his part of the world, some people party pretty hard on midsummer's eve. True story.

Also, he's a douchespastic.

Disme
06-21-2012, 05:42 PM
Drink safe :)

No fucking chance dewd ... no phucking chance!!!

megabyteme
06-21-2012, 06:51 PM
Drink safe :)

I see rumors of you doing time in a Turkish prison were (slightly) exaggerated. :)

chalice
06-21-2012, 08:45 PM
This is a leap year. The equinox was yesterday.

Spastic.

Cabalo
06-22-2012, 06:02 AM
Cops pulled me over tonight for some alcohol testing. They were pulling so many drivers I even had to wait in a queue for my turn for around 15 minutes.
I should add I was taking a lady home which meanwhile fell asleep and told me when we got to her apartment's door she was too tired and we should talk tomorrow instead. :pinch:

I drunk half a bottle of vodka and yet I was barely below the legal limit, which is 0,5 mg per ml here. I hope I'm not getting immune to drunkenness... :(

manker
06-22-2012, 09:45 AM
Cops pulled me over tonight for some alcohol testing. They were pulling so many drivers I even had to wait in a queue for my turn for around 15 minutes.
I should add I was taking a lady home which meanwhile fell asleep and told me when we got to her apartment's door she was too tired and we should talk tomorrow instead. :pinch:

I drunk half a bottle of vodka and yet I was barely below the legal limit, which is 0,5 mg per ml here. I hope I'm not getting immune to drunkenness... :(If I'd had half a bottle of vodka, I doubt I'd be able to get the key in the ignition. In fact, I'd have lost my keys already and my mobile phone and have been looking around for comfortable bushes to sleep in. I imagine that the lady I was with would have gotten a taxi by this point after my drunken pawing at her girl parts finally got to be too much.

If I can use a forumular metaphor, what I'm trying to say is that the half bottle of vodka would have lain waste to the entity you know as manker and in his stead would lurk one of the less sophisticated j-dye clones.

And also, she fell asleep? It was only fifteen minutes, you should have just talked to her.
Or maybe you did.

:drummer:

megabyteme
06-22-2012, 12:03 PM
And also, she fell asleep? It was only fifteen minutes, you should have just talked to her.
Or maybe you did.

:drummer: After a quick nap, she came to her senses, and quickly fled to the door. C shouldn't have been so greedy with his "half"... :D

Swepsycho
06-22-2012, 03:02 PM
I drunk half a bottle of vodka and yet I was barely below the legal limit, which is 0,5 mg per ml here. I hope I'm not getting immune to drunkenness... :( half a bottle and below legal limit? :D how strong or weak vodka was that?

Biggles
06-24-2012, 06:25 PM
Big Les will be able to tell us more

He is right though - perhaps it is my age but I don't drink while balancing on one leg at the top of scaffolding.

Hope your solstice wasn't too soggy (no euphemism intended)

Who are all these one post wonders btw? :dabs:

Squeamous
06-24-2012, 06:30 PM
I drunk half a bottle of vodka and yet I was barely below the legal limit, which is 0,5 mg per ml here. I hope I'm not getting immune to drunkenness... :( half a bottle and below legal limit? :D how strong or weak vodka was that?

It was one of those miniatures.

enoughfakefiles
06-24-2012, 09:54 PM
half a bottle and below legal limit? :D how strong or weak vodka was that?

It was one of those miniatures.

Winegums :unsure:

Adster
06-25-2012, 04:34 AM
Summer????? Summer???? ohh yeah it's winter here other side of world where its -4 overnight.. umm so where is my happy mid winter?

Funkin'
06-25-2012, 09:40 AM
I'm so glad Swe is back. He needs to start posting more.

manker
06-30-2012, 09:23 AM
There's a leap hour at the end of today.
It's got a minute with 61 seconds in it :happy:

Barbarossa
07-02-2012, 10:58 AM
Damn, I missed it :(

manker
07-02-2012, 01:21 PM
Me too. I posted that and instantly forgot all about it :(

I bet it was fantastic.

Adster
07-04-2012, 04:07 AM
Was fucking -4 this morning full of frost and Fog and you are talking about Summer? didn't want to get out of bed was to cold!

megabyteme
07-04-2012, 04:35 AM
Was fucking -4 this morning full of frost and Fog and you are talking about Summer? didn't want to get out of bed was too cold!

Is Dave just a dupe account of Adster? There would be some criminal mastermindery involved, if true... :unsure: :O

mjmacky
07-07-2012, 03:17 AM
Was fucking -4 this morning full of frost and Fog and you are talking about Summer? didn't want to get out of bed was too cold!

Is Dave just a dupe account of Adster? There would be some criminal mastermindery involved, if true... :unsure: :O

I saw someone making that mistake last time I was on here. It was either Idol, or Busyman, or Adster, or any one of the many members on this forum.