PDA

View Full Version : Hey FST

ziggyjuarez
06-22-2012, 08:43 PM
What does FSt think about clamato in their beer?

manker
06-22-2012, 08:47 PM
I think that putting anything in beer, even American beer, is a stupid idea and one best left to homosexuals and girls who don't really like the taste of it.

ziggyjuarez
06-22-2012, 08:54 PM
But if you drink everyday you get tired of the flavor of simple beer.I for one love to go both ways.Does anybody but anything else in their beer?Salt, Limon or spaghetti sauce?

IdolEyes787
06-22-2012, 08:57 PM
Your mother favours jizz with her's.

manker
06-22-2012, 09:00 PM
No, dude. If you get fed up of beer, drink some more beer. It's all part of growing up.
If you start doing stupid things like putting lemonade in there, you'll end up with a cawk in your mouth before you know it.

Unless that's your goal and the explanation for writing 'i for one love to go both ways'.

:eyebrows:

Squeamous
06-22-2012, 09:02 PM
I like Desperados :happy:

IdolEyes787
06-22-2012, 09:05 PM
No, dude. If you get fed up of beer, drink some more beer.

Also there's a lot of distinctly different tasting beers once you go before that horse piss US mass marketed horse piss.

manker
06-22-2012, 09:08 PM
No, dude. If you get fed up of beer, drink some more beer.

Also there's a lot of distinctly different tasting beers once you go before that horse piss US mass marketed horse piss.
Sense.
You don't make it.

ziggyjuarez
06-22-2012, 09:10 PM
Lemonade beer = cock in mouth
got it.
@eyes
Well she's an adult, She makes her own decisions.Cant say I'm not pissed off at her for it.

@girl
The movie?

IdolEyes787
06-22-2012, 09:10 PM
So like that's a crime now?

ziggyjuarez
06-22-2012, 09:11 PM
So clamato beer isn't beer then, eyes?

IdolEyes787
06-22-2012, 09:12 PM
@girl
The movie?

http://www.thebeerstore.ca/beers/desperados-tequila-beer

Never have a beer and a man-child been so made for each other.

manker
06-22-2012, 09:16 PM
I thought she was coming onto jiggy and 'desperados' is what they call mexicans in London or something.

megabyteme
06-22-2012, 09:17 PM
Forget the beer part, you are talking about clam juice as a beverage. :sick:

ziggyjuarez
06-22-2012, 09:18 PM
I wish I was hooked up with some French lager.

IdolEyes787
06-22-2012, 09:19 PM

Oh course it is and so is vomit beer and filtered through shit stained underwear beer.

megabyteme
06-22-2012, 09:20 PM
I wish I was hooked up with some French logger.

Fix'd.

manker
06-22-2012, 09:20 PM
Lemonade beer = cock in mouth
got it.

Yup.
Ages ago when I was in university, this guy was drinking lager-splash. Which is basically beer with lemonade in it.
Later on, we were in some room somewhere and this other guy passed out and the lemonade beer guy was literally rubbing his cock all over the passed out guy's mouth.

I was horrified but this guy was just laughing and trying to get more people to look at him.
A different guy just said in a loud voice; 'that's fucking gay'. We all then stopped paying attention and turned away and carried on playing Tekken or w.e

Later on the lager-dash guy came over to talk to us but it wasn't the same.
We knew.

ziggyjuarez
06-22-2012, 09:23 PM
Any girl drinking tequila beer has to be trouble And once she sees my body she's gonna ask me to defend her honor, They all do:dabs:

So what are you drinking these days idol?

megabyteme
06-22-2012, 09:24 PM

Lemonade beer. :dry:

ziggyjuarez
06-22-2012, 09:29 PM
:glag:
You like to party with gay dudes, Not my problem manker.

manker
06-22-2012, 09:34 PM
On the plus side, I have fantastic hair and cut quite a dash of a Saturday night once I've decided what to wear.

IdolEyes787
06-22-2012, 09:53 PM

Thanks funny coming from a man who's wife named her vibrator Thank God.

ziggyjuarez
06-22-2012, 09:54 PM
Your natural welsh blood.Lucky!

Squeamous
06-22-2012, 10:01 PM
I thought she was coming onto jiggy and 'desperados' is what they call mexicans in London or something.

In my culture we have Brazilians and those tend to make excellent substitute Mexicans for people who don't know any real ones. I was referring to the beer though. Also, strawberry and cherry flavoured beers are lovely, and you can even get chocolate ones which are just divine :yup:

Forget the beer part, you are talking about clam juice as a beverage. :sick:

The choice of the discerning gentleman :snooty:

Any girl drinking tequila beer has to be trouble And once she sees my body she's gonna ask me to defend her honor, They all do:dabs:

Honour? Does somebody want to break it to him....

IdolEyes787
06-22-2012, 10:11 PM

Tap water occasionally mixed with Trutein.:unsure:

ziggyjuarez
06-22-2012, 10:16 PM
You can't do the same with mexican women.Theyre just not on brazilian level.

manker
06-22-2012, 10:18 PM
In my culture we have Brazilians and those tend to make excellent substitute Mexicans for people who don't know any real ones. I was referring to the beer though. Also, strawberry and cherry flavoured beers are lovely, and you can even get chocolate ones which are just divine :yup:
I wasn't expecting anyone to post gayer stuff than I did. And if they did, I wasn't expecting it to be you.

What happened to the tomboy-climb-a-tree-and-fuck-me Squeams we all know and knock one out to :no:

Squeamous
06-22-2012, 10:35 PM
You can't do the same with mexican women.Theyre just not on brazilian level.

*shudder* :(

I wasn't expecting anyone to post gayer stuff than I did. And if they did, I wasn't expecting it to be you.

What happened to the tomboy-climb-a-tree-and-fuck-me Squeams we all know and knock one out to :no:

Are you saying I'm too queer for you now? Homophobe.

manker
06-22-2012, 10:38 PM
Not at all. There's still hope.

Got any stories about experimenting with other girls' fannies when you went away with church group or something else?

ziggyjuarez
06-22-2012, 10:42 PM
Yeah please.I don't want that gay lemonade party to be the only story here.

manker
06-22-2012, 10:55 PM
Yeah please.I don't want that gay lemonade party to be the only story here.
We were just playing x-bawks and someone stuck his cock into someone else's mouth. I was just watching.

Nope. You're right.

ziggyjuarez
06-22-2012, 11:10 PM
I would have at least told him to only teabag him like a straight man.

Squeamous
06-22-2012, 11:36 PM
Not at all. There's still hope.

Got any stories about experimenting with other girls' fannies when you went away with church group or something else?

I'm only going to tell you when you're least expecting it at an entirely inappropriate time in a thread it has nothing to do with in a way that will effectively kill the whole thing.
I'm not a performing seal you know :snooty:

We were just playing x-bawks and someone stuck his cock into someone else's mouth. I was just watching.

Nope. You're right.

Did you take pics?

manker
06-22-2012, 11:57 PM
I'm only going to tell you when you're least expecting it at an entirely inappropriate time in a thread it has nothing to do with in a way that will effectively kill the whole thing.
I'm not a performing seal you know :snooty:
If you were barbie, you'd have done it :smilie4:

Nope. You're right.

Did you take pics?

This was back in the before time. I was the only person with a mobile phone in my whole year (seemed like, I don't actually know if it's true), and it didn't have a camera on it - so no pics. Had it been a contemporary thing, my hand would have automatically reached for some kind of device to properly capture the occasion.

You can't get away with putting your cawk in an unconscious dewd's mouth these days :no:

megabyteme
06-22-2012, 11:58 PM
Thanks funny coming from a man who's wife named her vibrator Thank God.

The laundry and her orgasms are her responsibility. :idunno:

mjmacky
06-23-2012, 12:59 AM
Squeams drinks fruit lambics made by two shirtless, French, hardbodied twinks that ride a tandem bicycle together while giggling.

chalice
06-23-2012, 01:07 AM
Squeams drinks fruit lambics made by two shirtless, French, hardbodied twinks that ride a tandem bicycle together while giggling.

Noice.

manker
06-23-2012, 01:30 AM
At least now we know, after all these years, what really greases chavois' axle.

chalice
06-23-2012, 01:36 AM

Meaning is meaningless to me, mate. I'm all about the delivery these days. Sound it out is what it's all about, hotshot.

manker
06-23-2012, 01:43 AM

Meaning is meaningless to me, mate. I'm all about the delivery these days. Sound it out is what it's all about, hotshot.Indeed but you'll understand when I say that disingenuous misinterpretation for comedic effect is where I permanently place my bawlbag.

chalice
06-23-2012, 01:48 AM
Meaning is meaningless to me, mate. I'm all about the delivery these days. Sound it out is what it's all about, hotshot.Indeed but you'll understand when I say that disingenuous misinterpretation for comedic effect is where I permanently place my bawlbag.

I understand to the point of comprehension, circle around cognizance, then swoop blindly into what the fuck coherence.

mjmacky
06-23-2012, 01:52 AM
Are you guys ready for the letdown? The latter part was something I witnessed a few days ago, minus the French (I just assumed it). I just didn't know how to mete out the details of this spectacle. It was literally the gayest thing my eyes have observed in our three dimensional world. Ziggy and Squeam's alcoholic preferences finally sequestered my segue blocker.

manker
06-23-2012, 02:02 AM
Are you guys ready for the letdown? The latter part was something I witnessed a few days ago, minus the French (I just assumed it). I just didn't know how to mete out the details of this spectacle. It was literally the gayest thing my eyes have observed in our three dimensional world. Ziggy and Squeam's alcoholic preferences finally sequestered my segue blocker.It couldn't have worked out any better. A veritable mind's eye picture painting outside decorating job.

Just as aside, I notice you seem to like the word 'segue', Arty loves it. I detest it. It's like the opposite of onomatopoeic or something else.

ziggyjuarez
06-23-2012, 02:04 AM
:01:

mjmacky
06-23-2012, 02:06 AM
Just as aside, I notice you seem to like the word 'segue', Arty loves it. I detest it. It's like the opposite of onomatopoeic or something else.

I was appeasing two birds with one vibrator on that one, there's hidden meaning in its employ.

chalice
06-23-2012, 02:10 AM
Are you guys ready for the letdown? The latter part was something I witnessed a few days ago, minus the French (I just assumed it). I just didn't know how to mete out the details of this spectacle. It was literally the gayest thing my eyes have observed in our three dimensional world. Ziggy and Squeam's alcoholic preferences finally sequestered my segue blocker.It couldn't have worked out any better. A veritable mind's eye picture painting outside decorating job.

What do you think of 'fugue'?

I think it's a nice earthy, versatile image bringer. There's a music to it. You should definitely slip it in somewheres.

mjmacky
06-23-2012, 03:01 AM
What do you think of 'fugue'?

I think it's a nice earthy, versatile image bringer. There's a music to it. You should definitely slip it in somewheres.

I don't think he'll like that one either, it's also latin-based with a rather low consonant/vowel ratio.

manker
06-23-2012, 12:29 PM
I didn't like it at all at first because I wasn't sure what it meant.
Then I found out and realised I may have come across it previously and just decided it meant confused. Which it pretty much does - and I like that - unless you're some art-bothering type, in which case it's a different thing and I'll have no truck with your slim and elegant penis tipped bright making a mockery of my sweeping flat lingual strokes.

mjmacky
06-23-2012, 03:02 PM
Then I found out and realised I may have come across it previously and just decided it meant confused. Which it pretty much does - and I like that - unless you're some art-bothering type, in which case it's a different thing and I'll have no truck with your slim and elegant penis tipped bright making a mockery of my sweeping flat lingual strokes.

"there's a music to it"
Clearly, it is a different thing. So go on with whatever your plans were with the penis.

manker
06-23-2012, 03:15 PM

"there's a music to it"
Clearly, it is a different thing. So go on with whatever your plans were with the penis.I'm going with confused.
Onomatopoeia > cocks in my words.

mjmacky
06-23-2012, 03:16 PM
"there's a music to it"
Clearly, it is a different thing. So go on with whatever your plans were with the penis.I'm going with confused.

I wasn't so concerned about them being in your words.

manker
06-23-2012, 03:19 PM
I'm going with confused.

I wasn't so concerned about them being in your words.
Are you saying that you'd like me to have cocks somewhere else.
Sir, you colour me.

megabyteme
06-23-2012, 05:21 PM

mjmacky
06-23-2012, 06:25 PM

Look at that crafty little bastard getting owned by words that are written like they sound.

Squeamous
06-24-2012, 02:42 PM

How the hell did you know that? :balustrade:

Are you guys ready for the letdown? The latter part was something I witnessed a few days ago, minus the French (I just assumed it). I just didn't know how to mete out the details of this spectacle. It was literally the gayest thing my eyes have observed in our three dimensional world. Ziggy and Squeam's alcoholic preferences finally sequestered my segue blocker.

....ah right.
Well, my favourite drink evar is whisky mac, which is actually quite manly except for the fact it gets me absolutely shitfaced after one of them.
Manker - you might want to make a note of that. I'm less violent when I'm drunk :naughty:

Biggles
06-24-2012, 06:29 PM

Anyone putting clams and tomatoes in their beer needs their bumps felt.

However, I don't mind a wee scoosh of lime in Cobra beer if I am using it to wash a curry down.

Biggles
06-24-2012, 06:32 PM
How the hell did you know that? :balustrade:

....ah right.
Well, my favourite drink evar is whisky mac, which is actually quite manly except for the fact it gets me absolutely shitfaced after one of them.
Manker - you might want to make a note of that. I'm less violent when I'm drunk :naughty:

Lovely warming drink a whisky mac - albeit it does contain a wee bit of alcohol.

Squeamous
06-24-2012, 08:28 PM
Lovely warming drink a whisky mac - albeit it does contain a wee bit of alcohol.

I don't often drink, but when I do I like to have my alcohol mixed with more alcohol :drunk:

megabyteme
06-24-2012, 09:02 PM

Look at that crafty little bastard getting owned by words that are written like they sound.

Notice the slanty eyes in the suit! :O

Artemis
06-25-2012, 03:31 PM

I don't often drink, but when I do I like to have my alcohol mixed with more alcohol :drunk:

Thanks for reminding me :censored: I can't drink for a long time yet. :sadwalk:

IdolEyes787
06-25-2012, 04:25 PM

Come on,it's not like people drink for their health anyway.

mjmacky
06-26-2012, 01:36 AM
A beer or glass of wine a day has been shown to benefit your health.

IdolEyes787
06-26-2012, 12:14 PM
Mostly by making me not care what it's doing to my liver.

Artemis
06-26-2012, 12:32 PM
Mostly by making me not care what it's doing to my liver.

A glass of red wine a day has alot of medical benefits but the primary one is increased cardiovascular health. There are alot of sources of research for this but probably the most respected is the Yale New Haven Hospital: http://www.ynhh.org/about-us/red_wine.aspx

Squeamous
06-26-2012, 04:38 PM

When I had it I was at university. I quite enjoyed it actually. Sobriety was more fun than I thought it would be.