PDA

View Full Version : Screwed up TorrentLeech Invite system ?

Evelyn
06-24-2012, 05:49 AM
is it only me or their code is really broken ???
whenever i try to send invite in TorrentLeech m getting this error:-

Due to maintenance, invites have been disabled. We will restore them as soon as possible. We apologize for this invonvinience. (Error Code: 16)

To make this notice dissappear simply hover your mouse over it and click the X button.

Their forum is unstable & inaccessible for me in FF & chrome ( i don't wane to use IE just to access their forum :) )

cinephilia
06-24-2012, 05:10 PM
forum works from here

darkblue
06-24-2012, 05:50 PM
i dont have invites so i cannot check them.but site and tracker working fine for me

Evelyn
06-25-2012, 12:07 PM
forum works from here

yes , that why i said it is buggy for me, for me 100% never worked in firefox, 10% work in chrome.... it will randomly show me that i am not logged in, until i exit browser clear cookies and re-log in. imagin if i have to do that after every comment i posted :P

absent_today
06-26-2012, 01:28 AM
Infact the forum is quite stable

Artemis
06-26-2012, 05:54 AM
is it only me or their code is really broken ???
whenever i try to send invite in TorrentLeech m getting this error:-

Due to maintenance, invites have been disabled. We will restore them as soon as possible. We apologize for this invonvinience. (Error Code: 16)

To make this notice dissappear simply hover your mouse over it and click the X button.

Their forum is unstable & inaccessible for me in FF & chrome ( i don't wane to use IE just to access their forum :) )

You'll just have to trade off of your other torrent invites then, TorrentLeech isn't that high on the traders 'value' list anyway. No big loss.