PDA

View Full Version : Need to contact a what.cd admin

notwithstandin
06-26-2012, 11:01 AM
Hi.

I've been invited to What.cd anout 2 months ago. I used my account for 1 day and then about a week later I just couldn't login. I tried all my e-mail addresses for the password and invitation e-mail, but couldn't find it. I must have created a new e-mail address for registration at What.cd as I sometimes do when registering at a new site/forum. It started as a security thing but then it became a habit I guess. Anyway, I have an account at What.cd, but I neither remember the password, nor the e-mail address I used for registeration. I contacted the friend who had invited me, but he said he lost his account due to bad ratio. So I'm locked out. I cannot join the irc channel, since my country is banned. So if there's any way I can contact a What.cd admin, please tell me.

I don't remember if other members of What.cd can see the e-mail address in my profile, but maybe they can... In that case I request a What.cd member to tell me what it is please: my nickname there is "notwithstanding".

Thanks in advance.

anon
06-26-2012, 01:01 PM
E-mail addresses aren't visible to non-staff members on most trackers (What.cd is one), due to obvious security and privacy reasons. Some let you choose.

Anyway, are you sure you're joining the right place? Some countries are banned from the invite channel, but that's not where you should be. Try #what.cd-disabled on on irc.what-network.net.

notwithstandin
06-26-2012, 02:51 PM
E-mail addresses aren't visible to non-staff members on most trackers (What.cd is one), due to obvious security and privacy reasons. Some let you choose.

Anyway, are you sure you're joining the right place? Some countries are banned from the invite channel, but that's not where you should be. Try #what.cd-disabled on on irc.what-network.net.

Thank you friend! It turns out the country ban just applies to the invite chanell as you said! So I talked to an admin in the #what.cd-disabled chanell and he told me the e-mail address I used for registeration and voila! I'm back inside!

Thanks a lot. And regards.

anon
06-26-2012, 03:31 PM
Thank you friend! It turns out the country ban just applies to the invite chanell as you said! So I talked to an admin in the #what.cd-disabled chanell and he told me the e-mail address I used for registeration and voila! I'm back inside!

Glad to hear that :)