PDA

View Full Version : Note to self:

Artemis
06-26-2012, 11:26 AM
Think through completely what you are about to say before you say it.

Case in point. Today while outside doing the firewood for the fire tonight (winter here) I spied a large package addressed to my wife. One of her horsey parcels obviously. But what I said wasn't exceedingly bright.... I said ' That's a very large box you have there', but to make matters worse she was the one chopping some of the kindling at the time and was standing there with a 3.5lb axe in her hand when I said this. :blink:

manker
06-26-2012, 12:01 PM
Is your central heating broken or something. What if your electricity also breaks, how will you get on the internets :unsure:

Artemis
06-26-2012, 12:25 PM
Is your central heating broken or something. What if your electricity also breaks, how will you get on the internets :unsure:

Central heating? you must be under the mistaken impression I am a civilised person, it was the land that was the main consideration the house was secondary and is an older villa style with none of that modern frippery. It has a wood burner (yay) for the winter :frozenassssmiley:

Zip
06-26-2012, 04:55 PM
Do you have any snow over there, Artemis? :rod:

megabyteme
06-26-2012, 05:34 PM
The other day, I went up to my girlfriend, I said, "Y'know I'd like a little pussy". She said, "Me too, mine's as big as a house!"

The other day, I was going down on my girlfriend, I said to her, "Jeez you got a big pussy. Jeez you got a big pussy." She said, "Why did you say that twice?" I said, "I didn't."

*The "Before Times"...

manker
06-26-2012, 09:49 PM

Central heating? you must be under the mistaken impression I am a civilised person, it was the land that was the main consideration the house was secondary and is an older villa style with none of that modern frippery. It has a wood burner (yay) for the winter :frozenassssmiley:You bought an old style villa farmhouse and filled it with projectors and 50 inch televisons, water cooled computers and robot shaped BBQs.

I'm not sure about you guise, but I'm never doubting Arty again.
He's obviously from the future and is here to save us all.

Squeamous
06-29-2012, 09:37 AM
Think through completely what you are about to say before you say it.

Case in point. Today while outside doing the firewood for the fire tonight (winter here) I spied a large package addressed to my wife. One of her horsey parcels obviously. But what I said wasn't exceedingly bright.... I said ' That's a very large box you have there', but to make matters worse she was the one chopping some of the kindling at the time and was standing there with a 3.5lb axe in her hand when I said this. :blink: