PDA

View Full Version : Damn it, I so wanna have sex with a beautiful woman now

OlegL
06-26-2012, 08:28 PM
I so wanna have sex with a beautiful woman now. It's so depressing knowing that other people can get laid, but I can't. And I really don't want a prostitute. It's an unresolvable problem for me.
I want a beautiful woman.

megabyteme
06-26-2012, 08:34 PM
I so wanna have sex with a beautiful woman now. It's so depressing knowing that other people can get laid, but I can't. And I really don't want a prostitute. It's an unresolvable problem for me.

You just couldn't roam the halls without having the wheel removed from your chair, could you? :pinch:

Something Else
06-26-2012, 08:39 PM
You could try starting with a very ugly woman, and work your way up. :smilie4:

Disme
06-26-2012, 08:44 PM
I was just listening to this when I read your post:

Texas - The Greatest Hits (2004) [FLAC]\Disc 1of2\13 - Prayer For You.flac !!!

Coincidence ... I don't think so ... I think you're gonna score tonight!

enoughfakefiles
06-26-2012, 09:19 PM

The saying 'a dead bird never leaves it's nest' spring to mind when I read this post.

Snee
06-26-2012, 09:38 PM
So that's Oleg back to his old, abnormal self, then.

The saying 'a dead bird never leaves it's nest' spring to mind when I read this post.

Well. He never said he had anything against necrophilia, so that's a good tip.

manker
06-26-2012, 10:00 PM
:lol: ^

Coincidence ... I don't think so ... I think you're gonna score tonight!I'm sure your well wishes are meant with teh love but from what I can gather from reading their PMs with secret mod powerz, this whole thread is a ruse by Oleg to make mbm jealous because he won't Skype with him any more.

Artemis
06-26-2012, 10:10 PM

Disme, the flac audio track you were listening to, it wasn't perchance from pedro's by any chance was it? :blink:

IdolEyes787
06-26-2012, 10:14 PM
Ffs here's a picture of what'shername's ass that was posted on the internet today.

Now pretend that you are married and go masturbate.

Artemis
06-26-2012, 10:18 PM
So that's Oleg back to his old, abnormal self, then.

Well. He never said he had anything against necrophilia, so that's a good tip.

Meg has previously given Oleg some REALLY helpful advice about working his way up to good looking girls by dating the disadvantaged first (who knows they might even be grateful) but no, Oleg wants to start with the top shelf, whereas the way Meg put it someone shoved Oleg off the top shelf and he fell along way (from the skype conversations), so a beautiful woman is a bit of an unreasonable expectation without a large financial contribution. :blink:

Disme
06-26-2012, 10:18 PM

Disme, the flac audio track you were listening to, it wasn't perchance from pedro's by any chance was it? :blink:

Off course Art, what other l33t tracker would satisfy my FLAC-needs.

"Wham! - The Best Of Wham! (1997) [FLAC]/10 - Young Guns (Go For It).flac" is playing right now, and soon I'll get to "Last Christmas" ... it's a time for miracles Art, miracles I tell you ...

manker
06-26-2012, 10:22 PM
protip; don't wank for three days and even the cleaner starts to look kinda hawt. Wait a week and the 'beautiful' criteria will be much less of a hurdle.

OlegL
06-26-2012, 10:26 PM
Life is beyond confusing.

mjmacky
06-27-2012, 01:49 AM
We've done this before Oleg, you never took any of my previous advice so I'm no longer going to help you score. At least head out to a strip club once in your life.

megabyteme
06-27-2012, 03:36 AM
For those curious, Oleg looks kinda like this, but with a Jewish nose...

Adster
06-27-2012, 03:39 AM
Can't you ring adult services? 1 call away will get you that hawt rooting

manker
06-27-2012, 10:24 AM
Oleg, post a real and actual pic of yourself. Post also your preferences for hair colour, age and intellect.
I'll see if I can hook you up with one of the girls on my Skype list.

It's not actual sex but in many ways it's better.

OlegL
06-27-2012, 04:02 PM
Are you being serious? You will really try to hook me up with someone on your skype list if I post my pictures?

manker
06-27-2012, 05:41 PM
Are you being serious? You will really try to hook me up with someone on your skype list if I post my pictures?Yeah why not.
Girls who don't know me as manker on this board are out, obviously, I can't just let you in to my clandestine internets life like that.

It would have to be a girl from here and luckily I know a couple who might just fit the bill.
In fact I'm surprised Squeams hasn't PM'd you solicitous advances already.

megabyteme
06-27-2012, 05:48 PM
Are you being serious? You will really try to hook me up with someone on your skype list if I post my pictures?Yeah why not.

:pimp:

OlegL
06-27-2012, 06:31 PM
It would have to be a girl from here and luckily I know a couple who might just fit the bill.
In fact I'm surprised Squeams hasn't PM'd you solicitous advances already.

First of all, even if I start chatting with some pretty women on skype, it doesn't mean they will agree to meet me and have sex with me. Secondly, you mentioned Squeams and as far as I know, she doesn't live in the U.S. Doesn't she live in England? I won't fly to England just to meet with her and I doubt she will agree to fly to the U.S. Look, I really want to get laid and I really don't want that person to be a prostitute, so I don't know what I should tell the person who happens to be someone you know and a member of this board, who's also attractive, and who lives not far from me.

manker
06-27-2012, 07:57 PM
Well fuck you if you think Squeams is a prostitute. Second of all, I meant just have a wank while looking at their tits like any normal person does of an evening.

OlegL
06-27-2012, 08:18 PM
I never said anything insulting about Squeams, and I never called her a prostitute. I am sure she's a great person.

megabyteme
06-27-2012, 10:47 PM
I never said anything insulting about Squeams [] I am sure she's a great person.

I`ve heard otherwise about her... :fear:

LJames6
06-28-2012, 12:18 AM
I never said anything insulting about Squeams [] I am sure she's a great person.

I`ve heard otherwise about her... :fear:

what have u heard?????

Artemis
06-28-2012, 06:55 AM
She does horrible things to small furry animals. :yikes:

mjmacky
06-28-2012, 06:57 AM
Oleg, when you come across a pretty girl that is actually agreeing to have sex with you, I want you to know that I paid her to do it. Just for reference.

Saborsoul
06-28-2012, 08:52 AM
Dreaming won't get it done son

You live in one of the greatest cities in the world. Find a swingers club. Take a bath, Don't Be Creepy
Walk up to the girl at the bar, sit down order a drink, she has to be smoking hot! Now turn to her and say.....
"Aren't you glad I didn't use a pick up line?" Let's get the hell outta before I change my mind."
Works Almost every time!

Barbarossa
06-28-2012, 10:24 AM
I never said anything insulting about Squeams, and I never called her a prostitute. I am sure she's a great person.

Dude, they ALWAYS make you pay in some way shape or form. Prostitution is probably the most honest way of looking at it.. :sage:

EDIT: Also, you DID call squeams a prostitute, at least that's how I read it too...

manker
06-28-2012, 10:41 AM
So did you :lol:

Barbarossa
06-28-2012, 11:10 AM
So I did :P

Squeamous
06-28-2012, 12:30 PM
I've often considered charging, but isn't charging someone for the pleasure of being raped a bit cheeky?

manker
06-28-2012, 01:01 PM
nah, getting paid for your hobby is like the pinnacle of the human experience or something else.

Squeamous
06-28-2012, 01:04 PM
That's an interesting way to view OlegL :pinch:

I need to get to know someone before I can have sex with them otherwise I just can't relax and I'll be really shy and timid.
Cockpix please Oleg!

ckrit
06-28-2012, 01:24 PM
That's an interesting way to view OlegL :pinch:
Yes.

I expect he's a veritable iron curtain between the land of the professionals, and the enthusiastic amateurs of the field :mellow:

manker
06-28-2012, 01:26 PM
:lol:

Also, can you write manker on the shaft for verification porpoises.
It would do you no credit at all and might result in sex not being had if you posted someone else's cawk.

protip; if you think your cock won't stand up to scrutiny and will look kind of tiny in comparison with some of the gigantic ones Squeams has put inside of her lady garden, get someone with extremely small hands to hold it while you take the pic :smilie4:

manker
06-28-2012, 01:30 PM
I didn't notice ckrit had posted before me there, so my post obviously applies to Oleg and not ckrit. Which was kindof obvious as due to past Skype dealings I know that he could only fit mank before space becomes an issue.

Squeamous
06-28-2012, 02:13 PM
Yes.

I expect he's a veritable iron curtain between the land of the professionals, and the enthusiastic amateurs of the field :mellow:

I reckon he's a total horn dog! Mentals always are.

:lol:

Also, can you write manker on the shaft for verification porpoises.
It would do you no credit at all and might result in sex not being had if you posted someone else's cawk.

protip; if you think your cock won't stand up to scrutiny and will look kind of tiny in comparison with some of the gigantic ones Squeams has put inside of her lady garden, get someone with extremely small hands to hold it while you take the pic :smilie4:

:smilie4:

I had one as small as 5 inches once. 5 inches, honestly, it barely scratched my tongue stud :dry:
If it's really small don't bother Oleg, it'll be like kicking a tin can down an alley.

Squeamous
06-28-2012, 02:16 PM
When I say don't bother if it's less than 5 inches, I mean for a meaningless encounter. Obviously I'm prepared to put up with it if I care about a guy and his wallet is really big :happy:

megabyteme
06-28-2012, 02:17 PM
When I say don't bother if it's less than 5 inches, I mean for a meaningless encounter. Obviously I'm prepared to put up with it if I care about a guy and his wallet is really big :happy:
:dave:

megabyteme
06-28-2012, 02:21 PM
get someone with extremely small hands to hold it while you take the pic :smilie4:

Mary can hook you up with some of her resources.

Squeamous
06-28-2012, 02:27 PM

Oh that was never an issue there :smilie4:

megabyteme
06-28-2012, 02:30 PM

Sorry to hear he`s poor, too.

manker
06-28-2012, 02:33 PM
get someone with extremely small hands to hold it while you take the pic :smilie4:

I was hoping someone would broach the subject. I didn't like to ask Mary directly - she can be so possessive about her tiny acolytes.

manker
06-28-2012, 02:37 PM
When I say don't bother if it's less than 5 inches, I mean for a meaningless encounter. Obviously I'm prepared to put up with it if I care about a guy and his wallet is really big :happy:Perhaps you could have suitors fashion a nest out of £50 notes and carefully place their cawk upon that just prior to taking the pic.

Oleg, this stuff I'm giving you is pure gold. You can't fail.

megabyteme
06-28-2012, 02:38 PM
I was hoping someone would broach the subject. I didn't like to ask Mary directly - she can be so possessive about her tiny acolytes.

She may be more willing to simply part with a hand from one he got tired of.

Snee
06-28-2012, 07:06 PM
I reckon he's a total horn dog! Mentals always are.

Hah that'll teach :dave: for saying you're so harsh. High praise, to the max.

mjmacky
06-29-2012, 03:37 AM

Children aren't camera shy after all.

mjmacky
06-29-2012, 03:49 AM
Hah that'll teach :dave: for saying you're so harsh. High praise, to the max.

Squeamous
06-29-2012, 09:33 AM
:glag: