ChitaMaster
06-28-2012, 06:12 PM
if u have ftn invite pm me what u want in return

anon
06-28-2012, 07:05 PM
Why don't you tell us what "many" is?

DrParker
06-28-2012, 07:46 PM
maybe his a smart guy who don't want all the attention...

anon
06-28-2012, 07:56 PM
maybe his a smart guy who don't want all the attention...

The problem is that this section has certain rules.

•Thread titles must follow this syntax:
[HAVE] Demonoid, Zamunda [WANT] ThePirateBay
•The user must always state both what they have and want in the title.

DrParker
06-28-2012, 08:09 PM

•Thread titles must follow this syntax:
[HAVE] Demonoid, Zamunda [WANT] ThePirateBay
•The user must always state both what they have and want in the title.

yes you are right but some ppl just want offers and to estimate what they need to set up bcoz sometimes u dont have everything
a guy want for something so maybe then u can reach out to a friend who have it..:cool:

IdolEyes787
06-28-2012, 08:28 PM

yes you are right but some ppl just want offers and to estimate what they need to set up bcoz sometimes u dont have everything
a guy want for something so maybe then u can reach out to a friend who have it..:cool:

If you don't know what you "need" then you obviously don't "need" it. :ermm:

DrParker
06-28-2012, 08:47 PM

hehe this guy know what he "need" he just didn't say or don't know what ppl want for it so you obviously didn't read my post :bleh:

IdolEyes787
06-28-2012, 09:05 PM

hehe this guy know what he "need" he just didn't say or don't know what ppl want for it so you obviously didn't read my post :bleh:

I read your post but it, like the OP, doesn't really have a leg to stand on.

Also you have a sparkling Playboy avatar and "Pro Seeder" as a user title so obvious your link to propriety is tenuous at best.

DrParker
06-28-2012, 09:23 PM

Also you have a sparkling Playboy avatar and "Pro Seeder" as a user title so obvious your link to propriety is tenuous at best.

lol u either a shrink or criss angel wanna be anyway u must be something if u got all that from my avatar and title...
just so u know for most ppl avatars and such don't reflect nothing about their true identity and in some cases the opposite :yup:

anon
06-28-2012, 09:56 PM
just so u know for most ppl avatars and such don't reflect nothing about their true identity and in some cases the opposite :yup:

I knew Idol was lying the whole time about being Canadian :sly:

DrParker
06-28-2012, 10:14 PM

I knew Idol was lying the whole time about being Canadian :sly:

lol I would say French-Canadian judging by his attitude :D

IdolEyes787
06-28-2012, 10:48 PM

lol u either a shrink or criss angel wanna be anyway u must be something if u got all that from my avatar and title...

"Avatar: an electronic image that represents and is manipulated by a computer user" or in the case of the chronically dishonest an electronic image that apparently misrepresents.

Also if my unwavering ineffectuality and general blandness doesn't peg me as a Canadian then I don't know what will eh.

mjmacky
06-29-2012, 03:53 AM

I pegged you for a virgin without assistance from your avatar.

manker
06-29-2012, 07:46 AM
Also if my unwavering ineffectuality and general blandness doesn't peg me as a Canadian then I don't know what will eh.
:lol: Gold.

DrParker
06-30-2012, 03:06 AM

I pegged u for a guy that everybody here love to hate and u did it in just 2 years...why u try to make everybody hate u?
do u have a personality disorder of some kind? I will guess that nobody in ur family and ur real life like u so u try to make
the same in here just so u can call this place home and feel comfortable.
ohhh and u have 8300 posts in 2 years i have 500 in 5 years so do the math who is most likely nerdy and virgin

p.s
next time u "backup" ur girlfriend dont be so obvious

manker
06-30-2012, 07:50 AM
do u have a personality disorder of some kind?Kind of, although it's more of a pervasive developmental disorder. She suffers from autism.

Hope this helps.

IdolEyes787
06-30-2012, 11:58 AM
I pegged u for a guy that everybody here love to hate and u did it in just 2 years...why u try to make everybody hate u?
do u have a personality disorder of some kind? I will guess that nobody in ur family and ur real life like u so u try to make
ohhh and u have 8300 posts in 2 years i have 500 in 5 years so do the math who is most likely nerdy and virgin

Mary spends less time masturbating than you do.

ChitaMaster
06-30-2012, 04:46 PM

p.s

loooool :lol: 1-0 for drparker

IdolEyes787
06-30-2012, 05:13 PM

p.s

loooool :lol: 1-0 for drparker

You and reality are obviously not on a first name basis.