PDA

View Full Version : Your videos

redwhitevision
06-29-2012, 05:05 PM
Checked but didn't see any topic quite similar..

Have any interesting youtube worth seeing and sharing with others? Give it a shot.
I'll go first.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w4Pu_JuPILw

Best scene from the movie, quote : "They say money can't buy happiness? Look at the fucking smile on my face."

Hope this won't turn into a troll thread *cough* IdolEyes *cough*

IdolEyes787
06-29-2012, 05:09 PM
Hope this won't turn into a troll thread *cough* IdolEyes *cough*

If by troll you mean try to inject some humour into an otherwise soul-suckingly, boring thread , then let us sincerely hope so.

IdolEyes787
06-29-2012, 05:11 PM
Btw that's not technically your video.
I have a good one of me and your mum but I think it may contravene forum rules against obscenity.:)

redwhitevision
06-29-2012, 05:12 PM
Haha, now that I got your attention, watch the vid.

Edit: oops, you were faster. I didn't mean videos uploaded on youtube yourself, I meant videos you stumbled upon and liked. I'll just ignore the rest of your message.

IdolEyes787
06-29-2012, 05:14 PM
No it involves Ben Affleck but not Ben Affleck dying horribly.:)

redwhitevision
06-29-2012, 05:17 PM
Your attitude is rather disappointing, but oh well.

IdolEyes787
06-29-2012, 05:21 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ioyt2zzm530

We have a name for players like that in Canada,we call them women. No offense to most women who are clearly more manly than these embarrassments to humanity.:)

IdolEyes787
06-29-2012, 05:23 PM
Your attitude is rather disappointing, but oh well.

That's not true and rather insulting.:)

I am this close to going all OlegL on you.:)

redwhitevision
06-29-2012, 05:41 PM
You'll just have to be more specific, I'm one of the newer members here and frankly I feel like everyone is treating the new guys as aliens around here.

But oh well, never mind that. I kinda have the feeling your vid was aimed at me because of the talks in the sports section, not really a football fan, are you ?
If you allow me to comment on that, faking is a part of the game just in the manner how cheating or counting the cards is a part of poker games. Not everyone is doing it, no one is supporting them but if done right it can be considered an advantage for you.
Besides, there is much more about football than what you're showing there.

chalice
06-29-2012, 05:52 PM
Cunt.

IdolEyes787
06-29-2012, 07:11 PM
Cunt.

I know you can't be talking to me because I went out of my way to use :).:)

chalice
06-29-2012, 08:11 PM
Cunt.

I know you can't be talking to me because I went out of my way to use :).:)

The great thing about the word 'cunt' is its versatility. In your case it's a term of endearment, while in yon spastic's case, it's a term of 'get the fuck out of my lounge, you stupid fucking cunt who thinks that a thread of this polio'd calibre could ever be tolerated in this holy of holies to the max', in it.

IdolEyes787
06-29-2012, 08:36 PM
You'll just have to be more specific, I'm one of the newer members here and frankly I feel like everyone is treating the new guys as aliens around here.

But oh well, never mind that. I kinda have the feeling your vid was aimed at me because of the talks in the sports section, not really a football fan, are you ?
If you allow me to comment on that, faking is a part of the game just in the manner how cheating or counting the cards is a part of poker games. Not everyone is doing it, no one is supporting them but if done right it can be considered an advantage for you.
Besides, there is much more about football than what you're showing there.

If by football you mean foosball then I'm a huge fan.More than a fan actually as I own a professional team.
That may seem impressive but remember it foosball so I pay them in cigarette butts and the promise not to make their real names public.

If on the other foos by football you mean soccer then no I don't believe in sports where cheating is rewarded.

Other than cycling and track and field obviously.

Snee
06-29-2012, 09:10 PM
Bwahaha. The funniest thing is that he singled out idle as a bad troll. I mean idle.

This thread is so dumb.

redwhitevision
06-29-2012, 09:45 PM
Actually I think of Idle as one of the cool guys, that's why i engaged in a conversation with him. I imagined that summer days brought a whole new relaxed attitude when you can find a somewhat funny/inspirational/w/e kind of video and giggle and/or makes you have a thought for a second. I don't know why exactly I'm explaining this as the purpose of this thread is awfully obvious. Weird enough i get back to the idea i stated before about the kind of attitude senior members have towards new-comers. After all, age doesn't matter inside a forum, but although I'm not a teenager anymore for a long time now, this feels like a locker-room. Wtf ?

@Idol, like i said I'm not supporting them but ain't gonna hate. Do you see Messi faking shit around ? no, and he's still the best football player in the world. once you fake injuries you're cheating the sport itself and trust me those people don't get rewarded. just saying you can't judge a sport by it's flaws.

manker
06-29-2012, 10:04 PM
Ronaldo > Messi.

And also, it is a bit like a locker-room. We're all waiting for knob pics.
I say 'we all' but Mary actually paid me to write that.

IdolEyes787
06-29-2012, 10:05 PM
Actually I think of Idle as one of the cool guys, that's why i engaged in a conversation with him. I imagined that summer days brought a whole new relaxed attitude when you can find a somewhat funny/inspirational/w/e kind of video and giggle and/or makes you have a thought for a second. I don't know why exactly I'm explaining this as the purpose of this thread is awfully obvious. Weird enough i get back to the idea i stated before about the kind of attitude senior members have towards new-comers. After all, age doesn't matter inside a forum, but although I'm not a teenager anymore for a long time now, this feels like a locker-room. Wtf ?

@Idol, like i said I'm not supporting them but ain't gonna hate. Do you see Messi faking shit around ? no, and he's still the best football player in the world. once you fake injuries you're cheating the sport itself and trust me those people don't get rewarded. just saying you can't judge a sport by it's flaws.

Locker rooms have more obvious homosexual overtones.

Anyway by Messi I assume that you mean Hall of Famer Mark "Moose" Messier.
Far as I know he never played puntshere although Gretzky was known to play a bit of lacrosse as a youth.

Course Gretzky is half a flamer and a traitor to his beloved country.

redwhitevision
06-29-2012, 10:15 PM
Funny how this discussion headed towards Canadian hockey but still, i think I made my point clear. I don't mind people disapproving when they have a good point, talk more, learn more.
Ok, since the other vid didn't really make a good impression, I'll switch to a somewhat funny one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W27pfiRg5WQ

People's reaction when trying to hold their hand. There are a couple more of them on their channel, good for chill out.

manker
06-29-2012, 10:25 PM
I've seen that before.
It's kinda funny but if that guy wasn't like six foot eight or whatever, I imagine that some of the reactions from the guys he went up to might have been a little different.

They should make a follow up with a small mexican doing the hand holding.

HeavyMetalParkingLot
06-29-2012, 10:29 PM
Silly short film

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9VDvgL58h_Y

Blah piss on video embedding

ziggyjuarez
07-04-2012, 10:21 AM
/book_marked.exe

Something Else
07-06-2012, 06:30 PM
Do you see Messi faking shit around ? I can honestly say i've never seen anyone fake shit around.

ziggyjuarez
07-06-2012, 09:53 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?nomobile=1&v=JHAHprGS7pA

manker
07-06-2012, 09:59 PM
:glag:
wtf, dewd.

Also; that cheeky sideways look when you closed the door makes me think there's a part two.

IdolEyes787
07-07-2012, 12:52 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?nomobile=1&v=JHAHprGS7pA

I'm so glad that there is an internet so that people can post videos like that and tweet about sitting down and other interesting stuff.

mjmacky
07-07-2012, 05:29 AM
A video tweet, but you missed a spot in the middle. That is of course you are hiding and Amazonian cunt under your chin.

manker
07-07-2012, 05:55 PM
A video tweet, but you missed a spot in the middle. That is of course you are hiding and Amazonian cunt under your chin.
What the fuck are you talking about :blink:

mjmacky
07-08-2012, 12:48 AM

Brazilian waxing.

I wax obfuscation.

Artemis
07-08-2012, 01:55 AM

Brazilian waxing.

I wax obfuscation.

I had a green one but the wheel fell off.

mjmacky
07-08-2012, 08:48 AM
Brazilian waxing.

I wax obfuscation.

I had a green one but the wheel fell off.

That's fucking disgusting.