06-29-2012, 11:28 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HfODVU7FLTc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hzQnPz6TpGc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DKd18z6PgBE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rezb626N_iE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FmGwiF29H0c

manker
06-29-2012, 11:31 PM
I swear we already had one of these threads where everything was about mary.
Recently.

IdolEyes787
06-29-2012, 11:34 PM
I just wanted to post a lot videos so you could have a moderating break while not watching them.

IdolEyes787
06-29-2012, 11:37 PM
Anyway Mary lives in Florida so I wanted to do something nice for her before the gators,drug traffickers or hurricanes got her.

HeavyMetalParkingLot
06-29-2012, 11:41 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWs_TKLpnkA

How about her cousin Marie the chola?

manker
06-29-2012, 11:48 PM
I'm pretty sure she doesn't go out much or is that you I'm thinking of.
You're both so similar.

And also, I beat you to the punch because I let her in on an in-joke earlier and I didn't even mention the autism or edit line gag.

And also too, I don't actually do any moderating except the on-going dave-watch since anon got made. Not that I ever did :eyebrows:

manker
06-29-2012, 11:49 PM

Oh, fuck yes. A vid I'll actually watch.
Noice :happy:

manker
06-29-2012, 11:49 PM
well. It isn't a vid but w.e.
still good.

IdolEyes787
06-29-2012, 11:51 PM

Great now I need to do Mary ego damage control.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QgmyVLheqkQ

IdolEyes787
06-29-2012, 11:51 PM
Oh, fuck yes. A vid I'll actually watch.
Noice :happy:

Anybody besides your wife and kids ever tell you that you are cruel.

manker
06-29-2012, 11:59 PM
It funny you should say that but a few people on here PM'd me to say just that and I've no idea why because, basically, I'm the people's champion of fst.

IdolEyes787
06-30-2012, 01:22 AM
... except the on-going dave-watch...

And you're completely fucking useless at that mwanker.

Seriously Dave I'm the guy who in real life takes in the mangy strays and even I feel like kicking you at this point.

Respectfully please stay the fuck out of my threads as as far as I know they never did you any harm,real or imagined.

And now something slightly less offensive, if only slightly.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AXiswqKR0Rs

Quarterquack
06-30-2012, 05:48 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hup6Am4byj4

IdolEyes787
06-30-2012, 11:56 AM
That 's Mary Jane. :ermm: Geez I didn't think it was rocket seance.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ggCGL6gTqTM

chalice
06-30-2012, 12:12 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-b5BHyzCXQ

megabyteme
06-30-2012, 05:07 PM
And also too, I don't actually do any moderating except the on-going dave-watch since anon got made. Not that I ever did :eyebrows:

Anon is like the irritating lovable game show contestant who hits the buzzer before the question has been asked, isn't he. :P

IdolEyes787
06-30-2012, 05:19 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-b5BHyzCXQ

I am slightly perturbed that you can supplant all my Mary videos up to this point with such ridiculous ease.

And by slightly I mean not at all. Sort of like when Meg's wife tells him that she is slightly aroused.

Anon is like the irritating lovable game show contestant who hits the buzzer before the question has been asked, isn't he. :P

Please rephrase that so that it is about Mary or else I will have to report you for spamming this thread, Fred.

mjmacky
06-30-2012, 09:02 PM
Can't read right now, just started entertaining a bunch of company, will be back to tell you all about it.

IdolEyes787
06-30-2012, 10:09 PM
Can't read right now, just started entertaining a bunch of company, will be back to tell you all about it.

Don't you mean you have guests as obviously you're not entertaining.

manker
07-01-2012, 09:38 PM

Anon is like the irritating lovable game show contestant who hits the buzzer before the question has been asked, isn't he. :P:lol:

Actual and real screenshot from the report section the other day:

mjmacky
07-03-2012, 05:06 AM
Fuck it's all been motherfucking insane, I haven't really had a computer in front of me for more than 3 minutes at any given moment forever in the past few days. Except now.

megabyteme
07-03-2012, 07:32 AM
Anon Mary is like the irritating lovable game show contestant host who hits the girlsbuzzer before the question has been asked puberty, isn't he. :P

Please rephrase that so that it is about Mary or else I will have to report you for spamming this thread, Fred.

Fix'd for Nazi thread compliance. :dry:

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/80967503/

manker
07-03-2012, 09:32 AM
Fuck it's all been motherfucking insane, I haven't really had a computer in front of me for more than 3 minutes at any given moment forever in the past few days. Except now.
What kind of excuse is that in this day and age.

You better have some cool stories. That's all I'm saying.

Barbarossa
07-03-2012, 10:27 AM
I hope it involved hookers! (cheeky grin)

Squeamous
07-03-2012, 10:46 AM

I know he has a smart phone. Something doesn't add up.

Squeamous
07-03-2012, 10:47 AM
I hope it involved hookers! (cheeky grin)

Yes, did it involve you being propositioned by a prostitute, Mary? And did you realise this time?

manker
07-03-2012, 10:51 AM

I know he has a smart phone. Something doesn't add up.
Sometimes Mary goes to a place where there isn't any internets so she can study.
Which in and of itself doesn't add up because if I have to study for something, I frequently need the internets.

It's just getting more and more odd.
You know what I think. I think she's cheating on us with another forum. A younger one with better tits and no morals.

Squeamous
07-03-2012, 11:03 AM
Sometimes Mary goes to a place where there isn't any internets so she can study.
Which in and of itself doesn't add up because if I have to study for something, I frequently need the internets.

It's just getting more and more odd.
You know what I think. I think she's cheating on us with another forum. A younger one with better tits and no morals.

Yes but don't forget most of your study involves the naked female form, which can be done most efficiently remotely. And furtively. Mary has to use his brain sometimes to actually invent knowledge rather than just collate it. I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt, since we are without question the loosest, dirtiest board there is. We're also a little bit unpredictable and I would so chop his balls off if he cheated on us :fist:

manker
07-03-2012, 11:18 AM
Invent knowledge, what kind of devil talk is that. I bet you weigh less than a duck.
If I had the benefit of proximity, I'd cleanse you with fire.

And, yeah, reading between the lines, I think we're the only forum ever to like Mary so cheating probably isn't on the agenda. But just so it's clear, I would assist you in the bollocks dept :smilie4:

IdolEyes787
07-03-2012, 12:13 PM
I hope it involved hookers space pirates! (cheeky grin)

Actually after weighing everything I know about Mary I have come up a two highly probable theories.
Either he working as a D.E.A. agent and is currently deep undercover with a Colombian drug cartel as a bike riding mule or else he is out in the middle of nowhere in an underground bunker having his way with a kidnapped 10 year old Asian girl.

Personally I'm leaning towards the second one as up to this point there is no evidence that Mary could ride a bike convincingly.

Artemis
07-03-2012, 03:32 PM
I hope it involved hookers space pirates! (cheeky grin)

Actually after weighing everything I know about Mary I have come up a two highly probable theories.
Either he working as a D.E.A. agent and is currently deep undercover with a Colombian drug cartel as a bike riding mule or else he is out in the middle of nowhere in an underground bunker having his way with a kidnapped 10 year old Asian girl.

Personally I'm leaning towards the second one as up to this point there is no evidence that Mary could ride a bike convincingly.

Not to mention mary would be the slowest drug courier evar on account of the intellectual curiosity over the exact levels of purity of the drug being couriered, as well as the the other components in the mix, and a relative hypothesis on whether this mixture of impurities could be improved, and if so, by how much.

IdolEyes787
07-03-2012, 04:08 PM
Believable would be Darth Cicero winning a boring contest against drying paint.

Squeamous
07-03-2012, 05:59 PM
Invent knowledge, what kind of devil talk is that. I bet you weigh less than a duck.

And, yeah, reading between the lines, I think we're the only forum ever to like Mary so cheating probably isn't on the agenda. But just so it's clear, I would assist you in the bollocks dept :smilie4:

It's so easy to forget information on the internet didn't arise from spontaneous generation, isn't it? Before the internet they used 'books' you know. Perhaps that's what Mary's using :O

manker
07-03-2012, 09:46 PM

It's so easy to forget information on the internet didn't arise from spontaneous generation, isn't it? Before the internet they used 'books' you know. Perhaps that's what Mary's using :OQuestion.
Did you reply to what you thought I would probably write in reply to you, instead of what I actually wrote?

Because, like, I wanted to explore the witch thing.

Something Else
07-03-2012, 09:57 PM
Mrs.SomethingElse is a bit of a witch. True story. I also got a photo of her doing a nazi salute while wearing a genuine, second world war, Nazi soldier helmet. Another true story. I've never seen more appropriate red-eye in a photo.

mjmacky
07-03-2012, 10:30 PM
1. I wouldn't mind running drugs on a bike or in a car, as long as I'm paid well. I enjoy the travel aspect, but desire recompense for the legal risk.
2. I'm not so well off to maintain properties where I can safely store my prized childrens. Also, I'm not a creepy pedophile. I don't push when it's unwelcome, thank you very much.
3. I would visit on my smart phone, but it is an utter pain in the ass. I've probably made a total of 25 posts from my phone, and each one was still an irritating experience. I honestly don't know why any of you bother.
4. In-laws and their friends were in town, various activities going on. There's been a bunch of going out and drinking, doing other social things, and just straight up hiding away. Honestly, the 24-hour period of Sunday can be attributed to Assassin's Creed Revelations, I had enough of everyone and everything at that point.
5. I'm back into the swing of things, accomplished a bunch today, and now can catch up with what everyone has been saying about me in every thread.

Something Else
07-03-2012, 10:34 PM
3. I would visit on my smart phone, but it is an utter pain in the ass. I've probably made a total of 25 posts from my phone, and each one was still an irritating experience. I honestly don't know why any of you bother. Works fine on a phone if you set the user agent as normal, rather than mobile in my experience.

megabyteme
07-03-2012, 10:41 PM
3. I would visit on my smart phone, but it is an utter pain in the ass. I've probably made a total of 25 posts from my phone, and each one was still an irritating experience. I honestly don't know why any of you bother.

Commitment. Some people have it. :snooty:

manker
07-03-2012, 10:46 PM
3. I would visit on my smart phone, but it is an utter pain in the ass. I've probably made a total of 25 posts from my phone, and each one was still an irritating experience. I honestly don't know why any of you bother. Works fine on a phone if you set the user agent as normal, rather than mobile in my experience.

Plus won.
Altho' I only come here on my phone if I'm not using this manker account :sly:

manker
07-03-2012, 10:46 PM
5. I'm back into the swing of things, accomplished a bunch today, and now can catch up with what everyone has been saying about me in every thread.It's just this one, mate :console:

mjmacky
07-03-2012, 11:14 PM
5. I'm back into the swing of things, accomplished a bunch today, and now can catch up with what everyone has been saying about me in every thread.It's just this one, mate :console:

You wouldn't understand, you have to read them through my eyes.

mjmacky
07-03-2012, 11:20 PM

I've done that but I still get mobile skin. I checked and my Dolphin HD browser is being detected as "unknown Mozilla version" on "Linux". I've even cleared cache, html5 data, all cookies, all that managed to do was log me out. This is when I'm in desktop mode.

mjmacky
07-03-2012, 11:20 PM
Commitment. Some people have it. :snooty:

Why hold on when there's a shit load of catnip below your feet?

manker
07-03-2012, 11:59 PM
It's just this one, mate :console:

You wouldn't understand, you have to read them through my eyes.
:lol:

Squeamous
07-04-2012, 12:21 AM
Question.
Did you reply to what you thought I would probably write in reply to you, instead of what I actually wrote?

It was more that I was really tired at work today and I couldn't engage my brain with what you said, so after a minute staring at the screen I simply reverted to the same kind of thing I said before in a different way. I hoped you hadn't noticed. You realise you are the most girly man I know right? Even more so than Mary.

manker
07-04-2012, 12:32 AM
Question.

It was more that I was really tired at work today and I couldn't engage my brain with what you said, so after a minute staring at the screen I simply reverted to the same kind of thing I said before in a different way. I hoped you hadn't noticed. You realise you are the most girly man I know right? Even more so than Mary.What. Why. You surely are aware that I regularly have bonfires even though there is no real need for me to do so.

And also, of course I noticed. After several years of internets marauding, pish detection is second nature.

IdolEyes787
07-04-2012, 05:15 PM

Happy birthday Mary.

Squeamous
07-06-2012, 10:16 AM
What. Why. You surely are aware that I regularly have bonfires even though there is no real need for me to do so.

And also, of course I noticed. After several years of internets marauding, pish detection is second nature.

I get the impression that your nights out always seem to end with all your friends talking about their relationships/dead pets, the merits of Richard Ashcroft as a romantic lyricist, and how much they love their mums. And no-one has realised this only ever happens when you're out with them.

manker
07-06-2012, 11:23 AM
All right apart from the Verve gheymar.

But what I'd like to know is how you came to discover that we recently ditched sniff for mdma powder :dave:

Squeamous
07-06-2012, 11:31 AM
All right apart from the Verve gheymar.

But what I'd like to know is how you came to discover that we recently ditched sniff for mdma powder :dave:

You know it makes sense :happy:

Something Else
07-06-2012, 06:31 PM
Sound very cuddly.

mjmacky
07-07-2012, 03:51 AM
Question.

It was more that I was really tired at work today and I couldn't engage my brain with what you said, so after a minute staring at the screen I simply reverted to the same kind of thing I said before in a different way. I hoped you hadn't noticed. You realise you are the most girly man I know right? Even more so than Mary.

I've only feminine features, i.e. the fupa.

mjmacky
07-08-2012, 10:29 AM
I've done that but I still get mobile skin. I checked and my Dolphin HD browser is being detected as "unknown Mozilla version" on "Linux". I've even cleared cache, html5 data, all cookies, all that managed to do was log me out. This is when I'm in desktop mode.

Replying to myself for context...

I paid for and installed Tapatalk on my phone, makes mobile participation a breeze.

Quarterquack
07-08-2012, 11:26 AM

I paid for and installed Tapatalk on my phone, makes mobile participation a breeze.

Post more personal stuffs. I'll be around to save you $1 next time.

mjmacky
07-08-2012, 11:30 AM

Post more personal stuffs. I'll be around to save you $1 next time.

If it takes you 50 posts to explain it, I'd rather just pay the $2.99

Quarterquack
07-08-2012, 11:49 AM
If it takes you 50 posts to explain it, I'd rather just pay the $2.99

You'll return the fellatio some day, I assure you.