PDA

View Full Version : Need help completing my collection..... PLEASE

dkplayaclub
07-01-2012, 01:50 AM
I am trying to collect all episodes of the History Channel show "Gangland". Seasons 1-5 were all pretty easy to get together. Season 6 and 7 took a little more digging, but I found most of them. I am missing the following episodes with no luck though :

s06e08 - The Assassins
s06e09 - Mile High Killers
s06e10 - Beware the Goose!
s06e12 - Public Enemy No. 1
s07e04 - Wild Boyz
s07e05 - Better Off Dead
s07e08 - Army of Hate
s07e09 - The Filthy Few

Seasons and episodes show up differently sometimes, but I go by the listings on tvdb.com. I am trying to collect them all in one place so I can share an all in one torrent with everyone. If anyone has these episodes or knows where I can find them, I would greatly appreciate any help. I've been looking for these last 8 episodes for weeks now and it's making me crazy.

dkplayaclub
07-03-2012, 04:39 AM
I have found these (I think) in usenet, but I have no access (and can't afford it presently). Anyone with a usenet account that could help me out would be great. I will compile them all for the masses as soon as I get them all together. Let me know.

LemOnzoo
07-03-2012, 06:25 AM
register on tvjunkies.tv, over there administratori is uploading from usenet to rapidshare.

P2PDog
07-03-2012, 11:48 AM
IPTorrents has a Gangland pack with seasons 1-6 which is freeleech and another pack with season 7.

details.php?id=447763
details.php?id=465575

BTN has all 7 complete seasons also.

dkplayaclub
07-03-2012, 03:04 PM
BTN seems to be invite only. How would I go about getting an account.
Same with IPTorrents......

P2PDog
07-03-2012, 03:10 PM
BTN seems to be invite only. How would I go about getting an account.
Same with IPTorrents......

If only there were a FileSharing forum around that had a Bittorrent Invites section where one could post a well-written request....

anon
07-03-2012, 03:13 PM
If only there were a FileSharing forum around that had a Bittorrent Invites section where one could post a well-written request....

If he only had access to it :cry:

For the low amount of twenty bucks you can buy yourself a spot on IPT, though!

I have found these (I think) in usenet, but I have no access (and can't afford it presently).

You could try a free server like Just4Today.net.

dkplayaclub
07-03-2012, 03:21 PM
Thanks for the replies guys. Up until the other day I was only aware of Demonoid and TPB. My name shows as noob and that is rather accurate.
You've given me a lot to think about.

P2PDog
07-03-2012, 03:24 PM
5 posts and 15 days isn't really THAT big of a hurdle, I don't think. (I think it's unnecessary, but that's a whole other thread. lol)

In the meantime he could hang around and make himself known so that when he does post the request he isn't a complete stranger and his request is much more likely to be filled.

dkplayaclub
07-03-2012, 03:31 PM
I finally have time today to sit at the PC and I think my best bet at this point to read a lot of the posts here. You guys have given me a bunch of options I was barely aware of before. I think the biggest problem is that I got stuck in the Demoinoid groove. If they didn't have it there I panicked. I also use DC++ on occasion for harder to find files, but that can be quite a lot of work. By this time next week I should be a file sharing super star. Thanks again guys.
And to the mods. If I have been spamming the board I apologize.

anon
07-03-2012, 03:44 PM
And to the mods. If I have been spamming the board I apologize.

You have not. Real spam looks more like this:

"the simpsons. the funniest tv series."

"Blue Gate."

"bad final."

mati
07-04-2012, 10:00 AM
hope this help!

"Dokujunkies » Gangland (English) – DVD/HDTVRip – Xvid/h264"

dkplayaclub
07-04-2012, 11:28 PM
I am still 2 episodes shy, but only because I'm not completely happy with the quality of a few. Dokujunkies is blocked in the US it seems, but good news is I just got usenet so hopefully everything will be easier (and maybe even safer) from now on. Thanks guys. Great community here.

anon
07-04-2012, 11:47 PM
Dokujunkies is blocked in the US it seems

Try a web proxy from another country, here's one from the UK:
http://www.openproxy.co.uk/

Hopefully they have the episodes you're missing.