PDA

View Full Version : [Request] cinemageddon

hippiemaster
07-05-2012, 08:34 AM
Hello, is there anyone who has a spare invitation for cinemageddon. I've made also an offer for trade here (http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/450735-HAVE-Asiatorrents-Eutorrents-WANT-Cinemageddon). Thanks a lot.

Artemis
07-05-2012, 11:20 AM
Hello, is there anyone who has a spare invitation for cinemageddon. I've made also an offer for trade here (http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/450735-HAVE-Asiatorrents-Eutorrents-WANT-Cinemageddon). Thanks a lot.

So since trading the invite isn't working out for you, you're now slumming & asking for the invite ? :blink:

Something tells me this is going to end badly......

IdolEyes787
07-05-2012, 11:47 AM
Please convince me why I should risk an invite on a stranger whose entire contribution to this site has been 10 spam posts followed by asking for stuff.

I only ask because I would seriously like to see even Perry Mason make a case for that one.

hippiemaster
07-05-2012, 04:31 PM
So since trading the invite isn't working out for you, you're now slumming & asking for the invite ? :blink:

Hey, I've only made the trade proposition 5 days ago. I hope it works. You never know.

Please convince me why I should risk an invite on a stranger whose entire contribution to this site has been 10 spam posts followed by asking for stuff.

Why you say my posts are spam? I haven't violated any rules and in most of them I have added links and videos to make them interesting to members. To whoever wants to invite me to cinemageddon I can show screenshots of other private trackers that I am member where I maintain a fairly good ratio. I can't think of any other way to convince someone. I guess we always take a small risk when we invite someone we don't personally know.

IdolEyes787
07-05-2012, 05:08 PM
Why you say my posts are spam? I haven't violated any rules and in most of them I have added links and videos to make them interesting to members.

Since you ask because you mindlessly posted just for post count without really caring a whit about what you actually wrote.

See I have these radical views where someone can make a comment that is totally "off-topic" and still not be "trolling" or "spamming" or whatever the fucknuts that rule the interweb want to call it, because their post have some thought or reason behind it beyond +1, while on the other hand a person came stay "on-topic" all day with mindless thread filler and be spamming the fuck out of a place.

hippiemaster
07-05-2012, 05:38 PM
Since you ask because you mindlessly posted just for post count without really caring a whit about what you actually wrote.

See I have these radical views where someone can make a comment that is totally "off-topic" and still not be "trolling" or "spamming" or whatever the fucknuts that rule the interweb want to call it, because their post have some thought or reason behind it beyond +1, while on the other hand a person came stay "on-topic" all day with mindless thread filler and be spamming the fuck out of a place.

I can see why you call your views radical :) However I don't think I did that (mindless filling). It's just my taste in music and movies and you are the only one (till now) that complained, though I believe you should have done it on the particular thread that you didn't like because here people may misunderstand you and avoid inviting me just cos they thing I am spamming -though I request those people to check my posts for themselves and see if they agree with you.
Everybody joins a forum for different reasons and requests can be one of them.
Anyway I don't want to sound as if I'm in "war" with you. It is kind of difficult to express some things in words (and english is not my first language). I don't mean to offend you in any way.

IdolEyes787
07-05-2012, 07:34 PM

I can see why you call your views radical :) However I don't think I did that (mindless filling). It's just my taste in music and movies and you are the only one (till now) that complained, though I believe you should have done it on the particular thread that you didn't like because here people may misunderstand you and avoid inviting me just cos they thing I am spamming -though I request those people to check my posts for themselves and see if they agree with you.
Everybody joins a forum for different reasons and requests can be one of them.
Anyway I don't want to sound as if I'm in "war" with you. It is kind of difficult to express some things in words (and english is not my first language). I don't mean to offend you in any way.

I didn't "complain" I merely assessed and gave an opinion.The reason no one else has offered any is that apparently I'm currently the only person who's mother tongue is English who still frequents this section.

Btw if you are serious about not wanting to offend me then you can do two things: 1. Don't sculpt your posts around the objective of not offending me 2. In the unlikely event that you ever post outside the request/trade sections again don't simply post an answer to an inane thread topic but actually offer a heartfelt opinion about it.

Other than that if you'd like a CG invite bad enough to put in a little effort for it PM me some thoughts on movies . I really don't care about ratio proofs or speed tests or if you feel dishonesty is the best policy,all I want to do is give out invites to someone who will actually use the site and hopefully appreciate beyond lip service what I give them.

If you think that is asking too much then ignore me,without so much as a "thanks ,but no thanks" like the last 2 cunt I tried to help.

Artemis
07-06-2012, 10:18 AM
Stop calling me a cunt, cunt, or I will fly over there and assasinate your favorite pet moose. :blink:

IdolEyes787
07-06-2012, 11:02 AM
Stop calling me a cunt, cunt, or I will fly over there and assasinate your favorite pet moose. :blink:

You aren't in my last two. I'm a veritable internet saint.

hippiemaster
07-09-2012, 11:42 AM
I got the invitation. So this thread can now be closed.

manker
07-09-2012, 11:48 AM
You can close it yourself if that's what you desire :]