PDA

View Full Version : Why is it so difficult to convince any of you to invite someone to a bittorrent site?

OlegL
07-05-2012, 09:55 PM
Why is it so difficult to convince any of you to invite someone to a bittorrent site? Take me, for example. A long time ago, I created a thread in the Invite section of FST. In that thread, I asked people to invite me to xbtmusic, but no one invited me to that place, even though I kept asking about it. I know that only uploaders can invite people to xbtmusic, but it's hard for me to believe that xbtmusic uploaders never read anything that was posted in the Invite section of FST. When I was asking for an invite in that thread, I did say the magic word ("please"); however, no one invited me to that site anyway.

karachidude
07-05-2012, 10:08 PM
you on TorrentLeech OlegL?? would you like a invite??

megabyteme
07-05-2012, 10:19 PM
Why is it so difficult to convince any of you to invite someone to a bittorrent site? Take me, for example. A long time ago, I created a thread in the Invite section of FST. In that thread, I asked people to invite me to xbtmusic, but no one invited me to that place, even though I kept asking about it. I know that only uploaders can invite people to xbtmusic, but it's hard for me to believe that xbtmusic uploaders never read anything that was posted in the Invite section of FST. When I was asking for an invite in that thread, I did say the magic word ("please"); however, no one invited me to that site anyway.

It's probably because nobody likes you.

IdolEyes787
07-05-2012, 10:22 PM

Actually I think I said multiple times that I'd invite you any place I could but obviously my places aren't "cool" enough for you and the rest of the fucks around here.

Btw I actually have an open,ongoing "giveaway" thread where I'm basically pleading to rid myself of some invites but nada bite.
If it ain't HD or FLAC or supremely wank then I get a big FU.

manker
07-05-2012, 10:24 PM
I don't know, dude.
You're quite welcome to any invites I have, honestly, but I'm pretty sure you wouldn't want them as I don't belong to any .flac only trackers since I think they're pointless.

The thing is, you're being quite precise with your needs and it seems you only want an invite to one particular site and perhaps the most of the users there either: 1: don't read read here, 2: are elitist scum or 3: hate you.

Hivemind, Idol :pinch:

IdolEyes787
07-05-2012, 10:39 PM
Hivemind, Idol :pinch:

I'm doing my best Borg impression.

Btw test out my new theory and stop believing in FST and see if this site now exists purely in your mind.

OlegL
07-05-2012, 10:47 PM

Actually, yes. Thank you so much! Let me send you a pm.

Manker and IdolEyes, thank you for the nice words.

manker
07-05-2012, 10:59 PM
Btw test out my new theory and stop believing in FST and see if this site now exists purely in your mind.I already believe that you all live in my computer and quite frankly I'm not prepared to take the existential step you describe as I don't want to play fast and loose with your little lives <3

IdolEyes787
07-05-2012, 11:03 PM
Whew.

Anyway I may have just invited somebody someplace so apparently I win and and no longer the biggest douche on FST.

megabyteme
07-05-2012, 11:03 PM

What, no 'thank you' for MBM? :sadwalk:

IdolEyes787
07-05-2012, 11:04 PM

He read your VPN thread and now considers you a sneaky,scofflaw bastard not deserving of life.

megabyteme
07-05-2012, 11:06 PM

He read your VPN thread and now considers you a sneaky,scofflaw bastard not deserving of life.

All that may be true, but he should still be polite. :cry:

manker
07-05-2012, 11:07 PM
Whew.

Anyway I may have just invited somebody someplace so apparently I win and and no longer the biggest douche on FST.Have you got me a bibliotek invite yet, douchebag?

IdolEyes787
07-05-2012, 11:08 PM
Maybe if you Skype him?

manker
07-05-2012, 11:08 PM

All that may be true, but he should still be polite. :cry:He heard about the guns and decided you must also support nambla or whatever you NRA guys do in your freetime.

IdolEyes787
07-05-2012, 11:11 PM
Whew.

Anyway I may have just invited somebody someplace so apparently I win and and no longer the biggest douche on FST.Have you got me a bibliotek invite yet, douchebag?

Bilbotek,is that some sot of Lord of the Rings site?

Anyway I make it a rule to only give out invites to people who speak English even worse than I due.

megabyteme
07-05-2012, 11:12 PM
All that may be true, but he should still be polite. :cry:He heard about the guns and decided you must also support nambla or whatever you NRA guys do in your freetime.

The right is into guns and killing; the left molesting and group singing/cuddling. The two rarely meet. Ever try to molest a 4 year old who's holding an Uzi? :fear:

IdolEyes787
07-05-2012, 11:14 PM
He heard about the guns and decided you must also support nambla or whatever you NRA guys do in your freetime.

The right is into guns and killing; the left molesting and group singing/cuddling.

I'm sure that is wrong because most of the Blacks vote Democrat.

megabyteme
07-05-2012, 11:21 PM
The right is into guns and killing; the left molesting and group singing/cuddling.

I'm sure that is wrong because most of the Blacks vote Democrat.

Stolen guns don't count.

IdolEyes787
07-05-2012, 11:23 PM
To be fair some of those guns are paid for with drug money.

megabyteme
07-05-2012, 11:29 PM
To be fair some of those guns are paid for with drug money.

That wold make them members of the right, then.

manker
07-05-2012, 11:41 PM
He heard about the guns and decided you must also support nambla or whatever you NRA guys do in your freetime.

The right is into guns and killing; the left molesting and group singing/cuddling. The two rarely meet. Ever try to molest a 4 year old who's holding an Uzi? :fear:
No but I base all my political views on South Park so I'm pretty sure you're wrong about everything.

You didn't see the Charlton Heston/nambla epsiode? It was either fantastic or I dreamed it and it was fantastic.

karachidude
07-06-2012, 01:41 AM

would you like a seedbox to go along with it,i have a few in spare?

psxcite
07-06-2012, 04:01 PM
I will always be grateful to the FST community and forum mods. Their assistance helped me obtain access to many of the torrent sites where I have been an active member for years. To be completely honest, I spent many of my first months on FST responding to posts and building relationships primarily to further my own selfish needs - to help me acquire the sites I wanted. During those days, I tried to give back to this amazing community. But lo and behold, my first giveaway was to a ratio cheater who traded the account. I've never given away an invite to someone I didn't personally know again.

OlegL
07-06-2012, 05:30 PM

No, I already have a server from ovh.ie.

karachidude
07-06-2012, 09:24 PM
good for you OlegL :)

manker
07-06-2012, 09:35 PM

Could have said thanks, like.
Were you brought up or dragged up.

Alien5
07-06-2012, 09:36 PM

OlegL sounds like the name of a Giant, nobody trusts Giants.

OlegL
07-06-2012, 11:55 PM

You're right. Karachidude, thanks for the offer, but I already have a server from ovh.ie. :)

IdolEyes787
07-07-2012, 12:45 AM

You're right. Karachidude, thanks for the offer, but I already have a server from ovh.ie. :)

I thought you were living on a disability pension?

OK so it seems the conservatives might have a point and we seriously do need to cut back on hand outs.

Btw you could at least have the decency to waste your benefits on drugs and alcohol like everyone else.

teflon05
07-07-2012, 12:57 AM
Btw you could at least have the decency to waste your benefits on drugs and alcohol like everyone else.

And hookers. Don't forget the hookers.

anon
07-07-2012, 01:19 AM
That's horrendous financial advice. Give some money to people who need it, like this guy.

OlegL
07-07-2012, 02:00 AM

Renting the server costs me less than $20 every month. Obviously, I can afford it.

mjmacky
07-07-2012, 04:47 AM
It's probably because nobody likes you.

What was it that you originally said that set Oleg on his current campaign against you?

No but I base all my political views on South Park so I'm pretty sure you're wrong about everything.

You didn't see the Charlton Heston/nambla epsiode? It was either fantastic or I dreamed it and it was fantastic.

My first NAMBLA exposure was the running gag in The Daily Show.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nMupwUD8vzk

You get the gist in the first 90s or earlier.

IdolEyes787
07-07-2012, 12:47 PM

Renting the server costs me less than $20 every month. Obviously, I can afford it.

Let's pretend that instead of a check from the government ,given presumably so that the liberals hope you don't starve or have to sleep on the street or something communist like that , you were submitting an expense account to a private corporation.

Try putting "$20 for seedbox for that I can more efficiently steal stuff off the internet" and see how that flies.

Btw $20 for a server and exactly how much for a library card, a gym membership or in donations to reputable charities are you spending?

Anyway words to the contrary I totally believe in your right to spend your money any way you choose ,although I truly wish "server for bt purposes" was a little closer to the bottom of the list.

OlegL
07-07-2012, 09:33 PM
What was it that you originally said that set Oleg on his current campaign against you?

As I said before, megabyteme is an extremely unintelligent individual.

IdolEyes787
07-07-2012, 10:27 PM

You've said it but offered no evidence to that being true.

mjmacky
07-08-2012, 12:41 AM

You've said it but offered no evidence to that being true.

"OK you're right I'm sorry"
-Oleg

OlegL
07-08-2012, 12:57 AM
I am watching "Battlestar Gallactica" now; so let's continue this conversation some other time.

mjmacky
07-08-2012, 01:53 AM
I telegraphed that one.

OlegL
07-08-2012, 01:59 AM
Anyway, megabyteme is an idiotic piece of shit, and I am sure you know that I don't need to prove it to you, IdolEyes and mjmacky.

Artemis
07-08-2012, 02:11 AM
Anyway, megabyteme is an idiotic piece of shit, and I am sure you know that I don't need to prove it to you, IdolEyes and mjmacky.

Megabyteme is a lovable fluffy bunny as long as you don't stare at his son's big head too much, he even looks kind of like a dejected spaniel that has been whacked with a rolled up newspaper for pissing inside in the profile pic in his avatar. How could you be so mean to such a genuinely nice guy Oleg? :blink:

anon
07-08-2012, 02:39 AM

What did you do now, MBM? :blink:

mjmacky
07-08-2012, 08:53 AM
I've been trying to figure out what he did originally, because this is still sudden and unprovoked for me. I'm guessing that MBM showed Oleg his cawk during their last Skype encounter and told Oleg to think about it every time he goes to sleep. Now that Oleg finds that he can't avoid the fate, he's a bit upset and rebelling against the gods.

megabyteme
07-08-2012, 10:24 AM

Oleg is part New Yorker, part cat. Neither one needs to find reason to hate you. :idunno:

mjmacky
07-08-2012, 10:25 AM

Oleg is part New Yorker, part cat. Neither one needs to find reason to hate you. :idunno:

You don't get off that easy you gun-toting hamster you.

manker
07-08-2012, 10:27 AM

Megabyteme is a lovable fluffy bunny as long as you don't stare at his son's big head too much, he even looks kind of like a dejected spaniel that has been whacked with a rolled up newspaper for pissing inside in the profile pic in his avatar. How could you be so mean to such a genuinely nice guy Oleg? :blink:
:glag: :earl:

I had to read the first part a few times before I could actually believe you posted it.

===

Ffs, Oleg, tell the massed throng what it was that mbm did to you on Skype that made you hate him so.
Did he ask you to do unspeakable things with your hairbrush. If he did, post pics instead of words.

megabyteme
07-08-2012, 10:40 AM
I've been trying to figure out what he did originally, because this is still sudden and unprovoked for me. I'm guessing that MBM showed Oleg his cawk during their last Skype encounter and told Oleg to think about it every time he goes to sleep. Now that Oleg finds that he can't avoid the fate, he's a bit upset and rebelling against the gods.

Actually, I meant to teabag my webcam, but was positioned slightly off and gave Oleg a VERY closeup shot of my taint. :blushing:

mjmacky
07-08-2012, 10:42 AM
Actually, I meant to teabag my webcam, but was positioned slightly off and gave Oleg a VERY closeup shot of my taint. :blushing:

What was the TP situation in your house at the time?

megabyteme
07-08-2012, 10:47 AM
:glag: :earl:

I had to read the first part a few times before I could actually believe you posted it.

From the rambling run-on, I believe it is safe to say Art has abandoned his doctor's advice and has been drinking heavily in spite of his high fever...

East Indian style. :P

manker
07-08-2012, 11:01 AM
From the rambling run-on, I believe it is safe to say Art has abandoned his doctor's advice and has been drinking heavily in spite of his high fever...
Was my first thought, too :happy:

mjmacky
07-08-2012, 11:10 AM

I was going to ask which caste, but I'm guessing it doesn't matter at this point.

megabyteme
07-08-2012, 01:03 PM

I was going to ask which caste, but I'm guessing it doesn't matter at this point.

Untouchable. :drummer:

mjmacky
07-08-2012, 01:19 PM
There is a small crowd of Germans confused about your punchline.

megabyteme
07-08-2012, 02:12 PM
There is a small crowd of Germans confused about your punchline.

Small Germans are my favorite kind...

IdolEyes787
07-08-2012, 04:03 PM
Why is it so difficult to convince any of you to invite someone to a bittorrent site?

On further consideration it's mainly because I've found that I don't hate anyone that much.

anon
07-08-2012, 04:33 PM
MBM showed Oleg his cawk during their last Skype encounter

I'm noticing a pattern in the activities of active members the regulars outside this forum.

Artemis
07-08-2012, 04:48 PM
MBM showed Oleg his cawk during their last Skype encounter

I'm noticing a pattern in the activities of active members the regulars outside this forum.

When Meg pulls out the inside of both is trouser pockets and tells you that that is the elephants ears, it is time to run, because the very next thing he will do is reach for his zipper to show you the trunk. :blink:

megabyteme
07-08-2012, 09:34 PM

When Meg pulls out the inside of both is trouser pockets and tells you that that is the elephants ears, it is time to run, because the very next thing he will do is reach for his zipper to show you the trunk. :blink:

I'm more of a tapir than an elephant. :sadwalk:

mjmacky
07-09-2012, 02:27 AM
How disappointing, I thought it was larger and oddly shaped, like a rhino's.

johnydepp
07-09-2012, 07:43 AM
haha... i`m happy with bittorrent because i`m downloading HD movies. It`s really hard to convince or invite someone... they are happy in downloading from different movie sites that have no good video result. but one thing is sure if they use bittorrent they will never leave it.

megabyteme
07-09-2012, 08:10 AM
How disappointing, I thought it was larger and oddly shaped, like a rhino's.

No, but with the strap-on idea I got from Se7en, ​I feel big even to the most worn out hooker. :01:

IdolEyes787
07-09-2012, 11:51 AM
haha... i`m happy with bittorrent because i`m downloading HD movies. It`s really hard to convince or invite someone... they are happy in downloading from different movie sites that have no good video result. but one thing is sure if they use bittorrent they will never leave it.

I am angered that you failed to mention FLAC.

Artemis
07-13-2012, 04:36 AM

I am angered that you failed to mention FLAC.

Which sort of leads us back to the beginning, since the point of the fred was Oleg wanting (yet again) to be invited to an exclusive flac site, but then maybe people have checked his recent posts, including the death threats and gone ummmm......no....... :blink:

Xpecial
07-13-2012, 06:42 AM
Most people want something in return.

OlegL
07-13-2012, 08:11 AM

I understand that people expect you to be polite in return and I was polite. I said the word please.

manker
07-13-2012, 08:20 AM

I understand that people expect you to be polite in return and I was polite. I said the word please.:lol:

As much as I would like you to be right, I think our special friend means trading for other invites rather than a display good manners.

anon
07-13-2012, 01:01 PM
Can I have $50000, please? It's not for crack or booze or anything like that. If the words "community", "personal use" or "FLAC" help my request, then so be it (otherwise, disregard them).

OlegL
07-14-2012, 04:45 AM
have checked his recent posts, including the death threats and gone ummmm......no....... :blink:

But this fucking douchebag megabyteme does deserve to die.

Artemis
07-14-2012, 05:08 AM
have checked his recent posts, including the death threats and gone ummmm......no....... :blink:

So dear readers, if you could help out a slightly neurotic, obsessive compulsive bt user with a taste for high end flac sites, and sort out an invite he will say thank you. If you could overlook the homicidal tendencies and the possibility of being stalked on the forums you frequent at a later date, Oleg will be truly grateful. :yup:

mjmacky
07-14-2012, 02:14 PM

We all deserve to die, for we all bear the quality of mortality. To be undeserving of death is to be innately immortal.

P.S. Take caution when fucking a douche bag, it's not the real thing.

anon
07-14-2012, 05:19 PM
There's a lot of hearsay regarding MBM's cock and Skype, but I still don't know what he did to warrant those death threats? :cry:

IdolEyes787
07-14-2012, 05:42 PM

We all deserve to die, for we all bear the quality of mortality. To be undeserving of death is to be innately immortal.

P.S. Take caution when fucking a douche bag, it's not the real thing.

Since I basically view OlegL as a fictional character.

"Many that live deserve death. And some die that deserve life. Can you give it to them,Frodo OlegL? Then be not too eager to deal out death in the name of justice, fearing for your own safety. Even the wise mentally ill cannot see all ends".

mjmacky
07-15-2012, 01:38 AM

"Many that live deserve death. And some die that deserve life. Can you give it to them,Frodo OlegL? Then be not too eager to deal out death in the name of justice, fearing for your own safety. Even the wise mentally ill cannot see all ends".

Nerd

manker
07-15-2012, 05:32 PM

Nerd
Werd.

tommyboyJONES
07-18-2012, 05:07 AM
lol I know exactly what you mean.

Artemis
07-18-2012, 12:23 PM
Spastic. :frusty:

Alien5
08-04-2012, 05:58 AM
:coffee:

tommyboyJONES
08-05-2012, 10:46 PM
Spastic. :frusty:

Indeed??

Daniel_30
06-15-2013, 10:25 AM

I understand that people expect you to be polite in return and I was polite. I said the word please.

I said the word fuck off
no one has the desire to invite mentally desorder like you and please shut the fuck up with those useless threads.

mjmacky
06-17-2013, 07:59 AM

I said the word fuck off
no one has the desire to invite mentally desorder like you and please shut the fuck up with those useless threads.

Recommended revisions:

I said the words, fuck off. No one desires to invite a mentally disabled individual like yourself, so please shut the fuck up and cease creating those useless threads. Now if you'll excuse me, my mother just threw all over her clothes into the washer, and I can no longer resist the urge to ravage with her prancing around in the nude.

Raiuc
10-03-2013, 04:55 AM
Hi, I used to be member of Pedro's BT Music now xbtmusic, then I had to move to another place and I lost my account because of inactivity, I was to busy in another activities so I forgot to use Pedro's. Then apparently they changed admins and the platform, remove old user accounts and they even remove the 20€ way to enter the site. So I've been trying to get another account for two years with no success.
I really would like to come back, that place was the only site where I could get hi quality torrents and the community was great. I wonder if some of the members of FST could please help me and get me a way to get another account.
Really I was a good user with a good ratio, I was also in the process of uploading my own torrents of mexican composers and bands.
I will appreciate if some of you can help me.
Thank you.

megabyteme
10-03-2013, 05:39 AM
Hi, I used to be member of Pedro's BT Music now xbtmusic, then I had to move to another place and I lost my account because of inactivity, I was to busy in another activities so I forgot to use Pedro's. Then apparently they changed admins and the platform, remove old user accounts and they even remove the 20€ way to enter the site. So I've been trying to get another account for two years with no success.
I really would like to come back, that place was the only site where I could get hi quality torrents and the community was great. I wonder if some of the members of FST could please help me and get me a way to get another account.
Really I was a good user with a good ratio, I was also in the process of uploading my own torrents of mexican composers and bands.
Thank you.

Feel free to start a [req] thread in the appropriate section. Make your case as you've done above, as well as following other successful requests (you should be able to quickly see which requests go nowhere, and also get an idea of what invitors like to see before helping someone out).

Good luck, but remember: the first step in getting what you want is to recognize proper forum etiquette. Also, consider potential substitutes like What or Waffles.

CleverMan
10-03-2013, 03:42 PM
Thank you.
maybe you should try contacting them first, about your first account
xbtmusic @gmail.com

mrtoke09
10-04-2013, 08:03 PM
Whew.

Anyway I may have just invited somebody someplace so apparently I win and and no longer the biggest douche on FST.

really :rolleyes: :lol:

justlooking
10-04-2013, 10:19 PM

I see that they had an amnesty for former members like you, but you missed it by 4 months. You weren't trying hard enough to get back in. They seem to have them regularly.

XBTMUSIC AMNESTY 2013

The following are detailed rules of the amnesty. Respect them in full while writing your application.

(x) All amnesty applications go to [email protected], titled "Amnesty 2013: username" (where 'username' is your site username... no, this wasn't so obvious the last time). Incorrectly titled emails will be discarded. Emails sent to the wrong address will also be discarded.

(x) The amnesty programme runs from 20 May 00:00 (GMT+1) to 29 May 00:00 (GMT+1). Only applications sent on time will be taken into consideration.

(x) We will start considering applications (what may result in possible unbanning) from 29 May on, that is, after the programme ends. Do not submit your application multiple times. If you do, all of them will be discarded.

(x) We will not unban anybody who: traded or received their invitations/accounts in any other illegal way; endangered site security in any way; reuploaded our material without permission; or is from a blacklisted country (either completely banned or prohibited from establishing new accounts).

(x) We may also refuse to unban a user manually banned by the staff at their discretion (in other words, mouthy assholes whom we dislike).

Discarded applications will not be replied to. This message is to be spread around.

PS. 'xbt' or 'btm' or any other nonsensical acronym does not represent us. We are "xbtmusic" or "pedro's". Applications including silly acronyms will be discarded.

megabyteme
10-05-2013, 05:47 PM
PS. 'xbt' or 'btm' or any other nonsensical acronym does not represent us. We are "xbtmusic" or "pedro's". Applications including silly acronyms will be discarded.

:lol::rolleyes:

IdolEyes787
10-05-2013, 06:42 PM
1.With all those rules obviously someone's not too clear on the definition of amnesty.

(x) We may also refuse to unban a user manually banned by the staff at their discretion (in other words, mouthy assholes whom we dislike).

And they say Communism is dead.

Anyway and I mean this in the nicest possible way,I expect no less from people who need to take something as simple and universal as the love of music and put their own particular brand of snobbery on it.:)