PDA

View Full Version : I think I just end up getting trolled on dating sites

Pages : [1] 2

mjmacky
07-08-2012, 10:13 AM
I'm actively dating despite the wife thing. I find it difficult to consolidate the two things online once it comes down to exchanging contact info and such, so the online dating thing tends to lead nowhere. Anyways, purging some of my correspondences for... I don't know... therapy?

Mary: Can you make it snow with the dandruff? I'm with a society of chronic dandruff sufferers, we have one central belief... there may be a fungus among us. We're not very original. Also, we're not real.
Anyways, I enjoyed the read.

bloom: I'm glad I could keep someone so smart interested while reading my profile. Thanks Dr.

wolf: no bull shit whilst putting the obvious reasons for being on here... i suddenly thought i might try and learn serbian... if you fancy throwing over basic piontless messages in serbian for me to practice with.... really not sure of there is anything in return for you... ask me ... we could break a deal.. lets do it!

Mary: Have you heard of the Gradual Report on youtube? Specifically, the series called "Serbian lessons".

wolf: ja mislim , on je samo malo lud!!! ne razumem to nije tako smesno? pa zasto smesno??? kako si danas?

Mary: Baš je bitno da kaže, "u picku materinu", kad pricaš na srpskom. Ta istina je jedina istina. Onako mi je danas... samo to...

wolf: ok my serbian is not good enough to reply to that, are you saying that when speakin serbian you have to speak you mind like a serb? honestly strongly and to the point.
That guy of the gradual report is really not that funny and i dont understand why anyone would think that... his particular american accents is grating on my english ears? maybe its more funny for serbs who can speak english, but the other way around ??? But if he is the guy who does the one about the draft and serbian grandmothers!!!! pissed myself for a week!!!!

Mary: Basically what I was saying is that cursing in Serbian is a prerequisite to speaking Serbian, particularly that phrase. His "Serbian lessons" really only make sense to Serb speakers, even if his grammar is a little off at times. It's sort of a critique of the vulgarity of the language.
Anyways, I never asked, why do you want to study/speak it?

wolf: in a rush ... so in english... er my cousins babies are growing up and if i dont really get a grip and learn how to speak read write better i will not be able to speak to them properly, but its difficult practising, and without constant reinforcement and learning new things i forget what i learn!!!

wolf: ps apart form jabo te i know no bad words ....

Mary: Jebo te, kako ce da te biloko razume kad nikad da koristiš u picku materinu? Ako si baba, kažeš, u pizdu materinu. Nije loš da tako prica, samo je tako. Jebem ti sunce.
So all the grammar and misspelling on your profile, is that intentional? It seems like it is, but there's no allusion to the reason behind it.

wolf: nope dyslexic and cant be bothered to change it..... i mean its such a ball ache, i am much better at mathematical proofs and physics etc and more concerned with how beautiful 26 is, than all this writing stuff, i am a visual thinker, and writing is my nemisis... i hate it.... Everybody thinks i am stupid... but then i surprise them
ja ne kao, citas i pisanje!!

Mary: I could change it all for you, but I'm in the habit of charging for those services, so in that case I won't assuming you wouldn't bother to pay me either.
For some reason, the app won't show me what you wrote on the bottom, but I don't remember if it made sense anyway. I would try to be helpful, but I'm so much more inclined to be a teasing jerk about it, and it looks like this app is going to force my hand.

SYSTEM: No reply

999969999: Gosh darn, you're beautiful.

Mary: Really now? I've always just kind of assumed I'm average at best.

999969999: Hah, no.
Not at all.

Mary: Must be my personality that gives me that impression then.

999969999: No sir.
You are beautiful, period.

SYSTEM: User no longer has an account

weirdfuckingname: Chat me up if so inclined

Mary: I could try to chat you up, but I'm still trying to decode your name, so it's distracting. Here's my best right now. Cross-eyed pet orc eat. It's a stretch, but I feel like I'm missing a reference along the way. Regardless, I know it's wrong.

weirdfuckingname: Would you like me to reveal it for you or has it turned to a challenge? Only one person has guess in years, although I have to say your version cracks me up

Mary: If it doesn't have anything to do with Aztec gods, then I don't know if I could crack this code. Either way, reveal, reveal.

SYSTEM: No reply

mjmacky
07-08-2012, 10:27 AM
Why do you only come around when I post my correspondences, Darth? Do you have like a subscription for that or something?

:balustrade:

Quarterquack
07-08-2012, 10:29 AM

That's it? That's all you have to show for it? An embargo with a stale whiskey, a cocktease to thread readers about a weirdfuckingname, and an amalgamation of one liners repeated to death by matter-of-fact-factualists? The stale whiskey is already at your end game.

Quarterquack
07-08-2012, 10:31 AM
Why do you only come around when I post my correspondences, Darth? Do you have like a subscription for that or something?

:balustrade:

How about a challenge? I'll not tell you how I do it. You don't ask me again the next umpteen times I do it. First one to lose has to post cawk pics.

mjmacky
07-08-2012, 10:36 AM
That's it? That's all you have to show for it? An embargo with a stale whiskey, a cocktease to thread readers about a weirdfuckingname, and an amalgamation of one liners repeated to death by matter-of-fact-factualists? The stale whiskey is already at your end game.

The formatting to make it look readable on here is pretty tedious, you're lucky you get that much. The other ones with like 50+ messages would be a nightmare to make it readable in a forum, and nobody really cares anyway. What's this that you're on about whiskey?

mjmacky
07-08-2012, 10:39 AM
how about a challenge? I'll not tell you how i do it. You don't ask me again the next umpteen times i do it. First one to lose has to post cawk pics.

nsfw

Quarterquack
07-08-2012, 10:42 AM
She's irish, bottom heavy, and part of any healthy breakfast. That's all the hints you get before I reveal the joke you're missing.

Quarterquack
07-08-2012, 10:50 AM
nsfw

Sure that was sfw. Don't ever assume how strict image viewing practices are at my workplace again (READ: I usually work alone).

I'm starting to have a relapse (most likely brought about by the fact that you uncapitalized my name heinously in your quote) to my calling you Mary Magdelene at one point. I don't care what contemporary feminists say. The tattoo is proof positive my label was spot on.

Also, I'm taking the phoatie as a sign of you dropping the ball on the challenge. I'm currently assessing whether or not that was because the idea of seeing my manhood rattled your insecurities into throwing the hat in, or simply because you absolutely must know how I do it.

mjmacky
07-08-2012, 10:50 AM
She's irish, bottom heavy, and part of any healthy breakfast. That's all the hints you get before I reveal the joke you're missing.

It seems like you're on about a liqueur, but what is this in relation to?

mjmacky
07-08-2012, 10:55 AM
nsfw

Sure that was sfw. Don't ever assume how strict image viewing practices are at my workplace again (READ: I usually work alone).

I'm starting to have a relapse (most likely brought about by the fact that you uncapitalized my name heinously in your quote) to my calling you Mary Magdelene at one point. I don't care what contemporary feminists say. The tattoo is proof positive my label was spot on.

Also, I'm taking the phoatie as a sign of you dropping the ball on the challenge. I'm currently assessing whether or not that was because the idea of seeing my manhood rattled your insecurities into throwing the hat in, or simply because you absolutely must know how I do it.

The implied meaning of nsfw is not so much that it would get you in trouble at work so much as it creates disjointed explanations between men and their misseses. It's just been repurposed like that, you know, like cucumbers.

Also, my current avy predates whatever you're talking about that I don't quite remember, and I reminded myself to do it when Dave promised to make a hate site about me.

Quarterquack
07-08-2012, 10:55 AM

While I'm at it (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baileys_Irish_Cream), I just want to say it's extremely selfish of you to expect me to read and appreciate your misdirection, but you refuse to even try indulge mine.

mjmacky
07-08-2012, 10:59 AM

While I'm at it (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baileys_Irish_Cream), I just want to say it's extremely selfish of you to expect me to read and appreciate your misdirection, but you refuse to even try indulge mine.

I didn't agree to let you rimjob me under the pretense that I was going to return any favors. It's an issue of presumption. I hope you didn't give me butt herpes.

Quarterquack
07-08-2012, 11:02 AM
The implied meaning of nsfw is not so much that it would get you in trouble at work so much as it creates disjointed explanations between men and their misseses. It's just been repurposed like that, you know, like cucumbers.

Also, my current avy predates whatever you're talking about that I don't quite remember, and I reminded myself to do it when Dave promised to make a hate site about me.

Pretty sure a substantial amount of misseses would enjoy that picture more than their men. Either way, nice to know that you have your dating sites while Ivana (was it?) has cucumbers. Have you come across the theory yet that she has put on all these personas of dating women on an intranet, including dave, manker and I, all just to slowly drive you into insanity?

I'm talking about another (http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/446430-Hoi-Artemis/page8?p=3663834&viewfull=1#post3663834) one of our flirt sessions. I hope you know that my pants are really heavy. If we keep dancing for long, they're dropping and not coming back up.

mjmacky
07-08-2012, 11:07 AM
Either way, nice to know that you have your dating sites while Ivana (was it?) has cucumbers. Have you come across the theory yet that she has put on all these personas of dating women on an intranet, including dave, manker and I, all just to slowly drive you into insanity?

I've read her some of these correspondences because sometimes she's around when I'm going over them and you know when you have that urge to put another set of eyes on what you're witnessing? Something like that. There's not much wit in her writing style though... so it doesn't work.

Quarterquack
07-08-2012, 11:08 AM
I didn't agree to let you rimjob me under the pretense that I was going to return any favors. It's an issue of presumption. I hope you didn't give me butt herpes.

If I've already gotten to the unholieth base with you, what make you of your blog wars with 'ole dave? That's surely evolved into a fantastical love affair. I think you can do without prostituting yourself any longer.

Now, stop painting yourself with a saintly pink brush. Post the 50+ message tango where you end up standing up the dame.

P.S. This thread reminded me of a guy I stumbled across earlier on today, announcing he refuses to be a dating site for mercury dumpers and mercury hunters.

Quarterquack
07-08-2012, 11:14 AM
I've read her some of these correspondences because sometimes she's around when I'm going over them and you know when you have that urge to put another set of eyes on what you're witnessing? Something like that. There's not much wit in her writing style though... so it doesn't work.

Although I haven't been in the situation personally, yes, I do know. I can understand the dilemma between figuring out whether the course of conversation is following the script for "Me and You and Everyone we know", or is just a giant misunderstanding. A friend who trolls dating sites on the regular always has me read his hilarities. He even does recruitment. Found a 5th year Psychology course pack of a poor girl. Sent her an e-mail telling her her only method of contact with him is through eHarmony. Heartless bastard.

mjmacky
07-08-2012, 11:25 AM
Post the 50+ message tango where you end up standing up the dame.

I'll post the last message from one of them, which occurred after I described my situation with Ivana. Supposedly, I was not going to be hooking up with this girl (in any social context, so I meant that generally) because she had been recently engaged.

First. My impulse is to feel bad for you. But I understand you'd probably not care too much for that sentiment.

Second. I looked at my previous reply. And I find myself disgusted at my constant references to my so-called "fiancee". Some silly things have happened in those 2 weeks since I last replied to you. My parents are getting divorced. Which is fine. But I defended my father, and I was subsequently kicked out. My boyfriend was right around the corner from me and never offered to help me out. Even though we go to the same school and work the same job. He just told me to "deal with it" and "suck it up", in the face of homelessness. Anyways ... I've gotten fed up with feeling shitty on a continuous basis. I'm done with him. But I'd rather wait until after our exams are done. Just so that he has time to Baker Act himself without failing.

I think, I am just too goddamn nice and self-sacrificing to deserve a guy who doesn't care as much as I'd hoped. I am, once again, sick of men. And being close to them. Letting my walls down. It disgusts me at how vulnerable and naïve I became at the simple suggestion of marriage, that I would let him treat me however he liked, used me, and still continued to be a horrible human being. Yeah. That's my rant for the week.

She then deleted her account and I never heard from her again neither through text nor email. In the end I decided she talked about her "fiancee" too much anyway and I wrote the whole thing off. Anyways, my point in this is that it's really just a lot of text without anything really interesting.

mjmacky
07-08-2012, 11:28 AM
Although I haven't been in the situation personally, yes, I do know. I can understand the dilemma between figuring out whether the course of conversation is following the script for "Me and You and Everyone we know", or is just a giant misunderstanding. A friend who trolls dating sites on the regular always has me read his hilarities. He even does recruitment. Found a 5th year Psychology course pack of a poor girl. Sent her an e-mail telling her her only method of contact with him is through eHarmony. Heartless bastard.

I do have a fake profile up to mess with some of these hypocrites. It's the most boring thing you'll ever read, but has a couple of pictures and a high income listed. He gets a lot of messages telling him that's he's very interesting.

Quarterquack
07-08-2012, 11:47 AM
I'll post the last message from one of them, which occurred after I described my situation with Ivana. Supposedly, I was not going to be hooking up with this girl (in any social context, so I meant that generally) because she had been recently engaged.

She then deleted her account and I never heard from her again neither through text nor email. In the end I decided she talked about her "fiancee" too much anyway and I wrote the whole thing off. Anyways, my point in this is that it's really just a lot of text without anything really interesting.

I disagree. This girl is pretty interesting. The way she took her time typing naive properly. The fact that she had expressly stated to you that there was to be no hook-up, and yet she used you as an emotional buffer, specifically avoiding contact with anyone in her physical proximity by falling back to taboo dating sites before trouble occurred. The fact that this previous fact suggests she's probably a consistent emotional wreck and the "suck it up" was advice rather than apathy. If for nothing, it's the gems like Sara that make me highly interested in trying out these sites. Not for the laughs but for the personalities.

I do have a fake profile up to mess with some of these hypocrites. It's the most boring thing you'll ever read, but has a couple of pictures and a high income listed. He gets a lot of messages telling him that's he's very interesting.

People trying to find someone who will definitely not care about them, on a site intended for the opposite? You don't say! :O

mjmacky
07-08-2012, 11:59 AM
I disagree. This girl is pretty interesting. The way she took her time typing naive properly. The fact that she had expressly stated to you that there was to be no hook-up, and yet she used you as an emotional buffer, specifically avoiding contact with anyone in her physical proximity by falling back to taboo dating sites before trouble occurred. The fact that this previous fact suggests she's probably a consistent emotional wreck and the "suck it up" was advice rather than apathy. If for nothing, it's the gems like Sara that make me highly interested in trying out these sites. Not for the laughs but for the personalities.

Sometimes you'll find a personality, now you're forcing me to dig up the relevant part of that message.

Sara: I'm wondering .... In the most egotistical sense possible, why do you continue to correspond with me, regardless of my current relationship? Am I honestly that interesting? I apologize, but I am born and raised a Class A suspicious and skeptical individual.

Mary: Well if not anything else, your upfront and candid honesty makes conversation with you interesting, fun. That quip aside, I'd expect the skepticism based on the context, as it would have me just as suspicious. In that regard, I'm glad you asked because explaining it without inquiry would seem kind of odd and out of place.

The reasons why I continue to message you are quite different than when I initiated contact. At first it was just an interesting profile and a cute pic (though I'm admittedly weary of 1 pic profiles, something carried on from a previous acquaintance from years back). It's a bit of self gratification to see if females find me interesting or attractive, thus the probes are sent out to try to validate the strong sense of self-confidence. In reality I tend to believe others don't have a very appealing perception of me due to my intense, frank, and at times caustic personality. I tend to alienate people based on their complete ineptitude at critical thinking and eventual narrow mindedness. Uncharacteristic to my misanthropic ways, I still socialize and talk to new people, always in search of that new perspective.

Still, while continuing our messages, I didn't necessarily have any expectations or angles to work, you are a pleasure to converse with. I am for the most part, a pretty asexual individual, though I'd still have eunuchs and Tesla scoff at my remark. The conversation is what interests me and keeps my lazy ass invested in the effort. After that initial point, you demonstrated, if I can be so cliched, a refreshing outlook, and that's something of value that I'd be hard pressed to dismiss.

So here's to hoping that would make sense, I typed it all out on my phone (kind of limiting my editing capacity). You have to admit if I said all that unprovoked, it would have been quite creepy. Well not that I can claim to be creep-free, I am just able to act with social sensibility when it's worth it.

So now my question for you. Knowing how most guys function on here, are you still going to manage your account given the recent developments? I mean it has to be quite a workload to filter through all the messages, on top of potentially upsetting a jealous fiancee (not that I would assume he is the jealous type, but not knowing anything about him, it's a possibility in my mind). As a follow up to that question, did you have an agenda while talking to me that may no longer be valid? Yikes that sounds a bit confrontational, but I can only assure you it's not... just can't think of another way to word it at the moment and I want to send this out before some unexpected app crash.

Alright, here's to hoping for a reply

Sara: I honestly didn't have any expectations to begin with either, upon initial conversation. Then I began to see some sort of connection, which I am attributing to intellectual conversation. Oh and, of course, my need to have male attention. That sounds horrible, but it's the truth. However, like I am sure I have said countless times, I'm hard pressed to find any male within my age group to carry intellectual conversations without some ulterior motive to get me in bed.

I feel as though I would only continue my account, as I thought about last night, to continue talking to you. Now that, in itself, shocks me. And I feel like continuing a personal reference to you in that matter, as opposed to a general reason, could be misconstrued for a number of reasons. But I'd rather ignore whatever that reason might be, besides my intense love of decent conversation with a member of the opposite sex.

I appreciate the compliments on my interesting something-or-another, but I am wholly confident a multitude of women in our area could be the same as me, if not more interesting.

Does that whole stream of thought answer your question? I honestly wish I could have explained that better, but I am horrid at organizing my thoughts when answering personal questions.

Sara: Also, if given the right circumstances, I most likely would've been attracted to you. I have a strange, masochistic interest in men who are superior to me intellectually. My fiancée is a former med student, who was forced to drop out due to unfortunate financial issues that were out of his control. So, based on his experience in med school, he has more knowledge and skill in the medical field than I do. And that I find incredibly attractive, among other things.

I enjoy intellectually superior men. End of story. I'm sure that's some sort of complex that's deeply rooted in my childhood somewhere. But I avoid psychoanalysis of myself whenever possible.

blogwars
07-08-2012, 12:48 PM
Maybe you're just attracting the sort of people who fit with your personality type?

IdolEyes787
07-08-2012, 12:50 PM
I would like to take a moment to thank God for inventing internet social sites as consequently I'm not nearly so upset by the prospect of dying now.

mjmacky
07-08-2012, 01:16 PM
I would like to take a moment to thank God for inventing internet social sites as consequently I'm not nearly so upset by the prospect of dying now.

:console:

Death is the ultimate peace.

mjmacky
07-08-2012, 01:18 PM
Maybe you're just attracting the sort of people who fit with your personality type?

Contradictory evidence... they're not all sexy.

manker
07-08-2012, 09:18 PM
I'm not entirely sure if you're asking anything, but if you are, then I don't think you got trolled all of the time; that Sara chick seemed pretty cool. Some others seemed male, like saying something gives you 'ball ache' isn't something I'd ever imagine a girl saying.

What have you got against going out and talking to girls, anyway. I get the impression that you'd talk to complete strangers without compunction in a bar - and surely that would meet your needs better than talking to 48 year old Nepalese metal-workers who use the name 'wolf' to lure in unsuspecting chemists on the internets.

I'm pretty flattered to discover you use the same technique on girls that you use on me - trying to get them to guess something. Like in this case it was your facebook but with me it was your password/email.
Basically I'm saying that I succeeded twice and the 'girl' failed so you can stop looking now.

mjmacky
07-09-2012, 02:25 AM
What have you got against going out and talking to girls, anyway. I get the impression that you'd talk to complete strangers without compunction in a bar - and surely that would meet your needs better than talking to 48 year old Nepalese metal-workers who use the name 'wolf' to lure in unsuspecting chemists on the internets.

I'm pretty flattered to discover you use the same technique on girls that you use on me - trying to get them to guess something. Like in this case it was your facebook but with me it was your password/email.
Basically I'm saying that I succeeded twice and the 'girl' failed so you can stop looking now.

Rather than saying I meet plenty of women in the walk of life, I'd rather point out that I do meet several intelligent women during that same walk. The problem is that I find very few attractive. The rest are idiots and that makes them immediately unattractive. Thus, long ago, I expanded my horizons. So this isn't so much a question as it is an odd review of the process.

I did change their names, by the way, using an algorithm only I could decode successfully in every case. I thought 999969999 would have given that away. Also, you should remember my coy techniques from my other posted chat sessions. I've always been that way, it's one of those things that make me adorable and irresistible.

Funkin'
07-09-2012, 10:19 AM
Have you tried OKCupid? I used it for a couple weeks. I needed a new teenager to help pass the time during the stints when i would get sick of my girls snatch, but then i ended up going back to the old teenager. Anyways, it seemed like a decent site. I got quite a few hits and talked to some pretty interesting bitches. I mean, as interesting as a female can possibly be... It may be worth checking out for you.

megabyteme
07-09-2012, 11:37 AM

Rather than saying I meet plenty of women in the walk of life, I'd rather point out that I do meet several intelligent women during that same walk. The problem is that I find very few attractive. The rest are idiots and that makes them immediately unattractive. Thus, long ago, I expanded my horizons. So this isn't so much a question as it is an odd review of the process.

I did change their names, by the way, using an algorithm only I could decode successfully in every case. I thought 999969999 would have given that away. Also, you should remember my coy techniques from my other posted chat sessions. I've always been that way, it's one of those things that make me adorable and irresistible.

I used the word "coy" recently, and found this definition as I was looking to make sure I was using it correctly...

coy/koi/

Adjective:

(esp. of a woman) Making a pretense of shyness or modesty that is intended to be alluring but is often regarded as irritating.

As it turns out, you are using it correctly, too. :)

IdolEyes787
07-09-2012, 12:04 PM
I used the word Koi recently and it turned out I was using it incorrectly as they were actually carp.

Fucking illiterate hoi polloi.

manker
07-09-2012, 12:27 PM
I used the word Koi recently and it turned out I was using it incorrectly as they were actually carp.

Fucking illiterate hoi polloi.
Homophones are always fun :)
Except in this case :(

Artemis
07-09-2012, 12:45 PM
I didn't know Idol had a gay phone? what is it all pink and bling or wot? :blink:

manker
07-09-2012, 01:01 PM
I didn't know Idol had a gay phone? what is it all pink and bling or wot? :blink:I can't answer these very real questions.
About the only thing I'm sure of is that it's set to vibrate.

Squeamous
07-09-2012, 01:13 PM
I hate to point out the obvious Mary, but why are you looking through dating websites if your sex drive is zero and you get all the friendly companionship you want from your wife? It seems to me that you've been fucked over and your personal life ever since has been one big :emo: sulk. The other child has been mean to you, so you've packed up your toys cock and taken it home, and now you're taunting your wife with the possibility of playing with it with someone else. You're only in this position because you don't have the balls to lose everything and start again, and now you're inviting other people into your dysfunctional world. I suppose the only saving grace is you're not really serious about any of it.

Artemis
07-09-2012, 01:19 PM
Leave it to a woman to not fuck around and just call in an airstrike. :fear:

chalice
07-09-2012, 01:23 PM
DEFCON fucking one to the max. :fear:

Squeamous
07-09-2012, 01:31 PM
Tough love x

manker
07-09-2012, 02:10 PM
If tough love means forsaking calling a spade a spade and instead calling a vagina a stinking pit of cuntal loathing - then, yes.
Tough love :ermm:

Squeamous
07-09-2012, 02:45 PM
It's not as though Mary will care. If anything it'll give him the opportunity to formulate some more self-indulgent self-loathing pretentious guff that doesn't really mean anything. Which will sit neatly in the back-catalogue of all his other emotionally ambivalent missives. Time to snap out of it big man, and stop distracting yourself from the task in hand.

mjmacky
07-09-2012, 03:05 PM
If I wanted your opinion on the matter Mrs Squeamous, I'd just break all of our communication and then follow you to various places on the internet making off-handed remarks without being too specific.

Anyway, both of us have our own things going, and I don't take online dating too seriously. I have made a few short term penpals that keep me distracted enough when I find myself all caught up on the threads here. But it's usually just a big joke.

mjmacky
07-09-2012, 03:07 PM
Have you tried OKCupid? I used it for a couple weeks. I needed a new teenager to help pass the time during the stints when i would get sick of my girls snatch, but then i ended up going back to the old teenager. Anyways, it seemed like a decent site. I got quite a few hits and talked to some pretty interesting bitches. I mean, as interesting as a female can possibly be... It may be worth checking out for you.

I know it, it was created by the guys who did Spark Notes and they use their site to publish various social/dating statistics. It's mostly full of young girls, but it's free.

mjmacky
07-09-2012, 03:20 PM
but why are you looking through dating websites if your sex drive is zero and you get all the friendly companionship you want from your wife?

I thought I should at least specifically answer this question of yours. I'm not really out to fuck, just allowing for some dating in its mostly social context. One of the reasons I haven't just moved on is that I haven't come across any particular inspiring potential companionship. I'm still nursing the assumption that I'm not going to have a decent relationship for a long time to come, and for now it still doesn't bother me.

But I seek despite myself, for what it's worth. It takes a lot for a girl to get me out of my panties, either that or a sufficient amount of alcohol paired with some kind of attraction. I am still curious to find how well I can connect with women before I start working full time at glory holes.

mjmacky
07-09-2012, 03:23 PM
As it turns out, you are using it correctly, too. :)

Of course I was, I'm duplicitous like that.

Squeamous
07-09-2012, 03:51 PM
If I wanted your opinion on the matter Mrs Squeamous, I'd just break all of our communication and then follow you to various places on the internet making off-handed remarks without being too specific.

Anyway, both of us have our own things going, and I don't take online dating too seriously. I have made a few short term penpals that keep me distracted enough when I find myself all caught up on the threads here. But it's usually just a big joke.

:smilie4:

Yeah, if you wanted anyone else's opinion you would have posted stuff about your life on an internet messa......

I thought I should at least specifically answer this question of yours. I'm not really out to fuck, just allowing for some dating in its mostly social context. One of the reasons I haven't just moved on is that I haven't come across any particular inspiring potential companionship. I'm still nursing the assumption that I'm not going to have a decent relationship for a long time to come, and for now it still doesn't bother me.

But I seek despite myself, for what it's worth. It takes a lot for a girl to get me out of my panties, either that or a sufficient amount of alcohol paired with some kind of attraction. I am still curious to find how well I can connect with women before I start working full time at glory holes.

Is that what you're doing? Trying to form meaningful, entertaining and stimulating interpersonal relationships? Find something you love and do it with other people. The rest will fall into place.

manker
07-09-2012, 04:01 PM
Yeah, if you wanted anyone else's opinion you would have posted stuff about your life on an internet messa......
:lol:
She's on a role.

mjmacky
07-09-2012, 04:02 PM

I thought I only come on here to force my opinions onto everyone else.

Is that what you're doing? Trying to form meaningful, entertaining and stimulating interpersonal relationships? Find something you love and do it with other people. The rest will fall into place.

More like, "is remaining in my romanceless relationship holding me back from anything else?"

Quarterquack
07-09-2012, 04:03 PM
More like, "is remaining in my romanceless relationship holding me back from anything else?"

Interesting.

mjmacky
07-09-2012, 04:15 PM
Interesting.

I think that there have been plenty of allusions in the past, if you were paying attention.

chalice
07-09-2012, 04:15 PM
As ever, mary's 'cry for help' threads fascinate me deeply.

I would like to know how this unlikely pairing originated, what brought you to the throes of learning an obscure dialect, what was it that broke down the relationship, and what is your favourite flavour of Super Noodles.

Quarterquack
07-09-2012, 04:18 PM
I think that there have been plenty of allusions in the past, if you were paying attention.

That's not what's interesting.

mjmacky
07-09-2012, 04:24 PM

I would like to know how this unlikely pairing originated, what brought you to the throes of learning an obscure dialect, what was it that broke down the relationship, and what is your favourite flavour of Super Noodles.

High school, pretentiousness?, pm, man broth.

mjmacky
07-09-2012, 04:25 PM

That's not what's interesting.

Thanks for clarifying.

Quarterquack
07-09-2012, 04:29 PM
I'll make it crystal if you indulge Chalice. Why did you come to think a relationship would be a success at all, much less invest time learning a foreign language, if you knew it would one day be mind-on-mind action, the likes of which no one ever loses in perspective, like.

manker
07-09-2012, 04:37 PM

High school, pretentiousness?, pm, man broth.man broth = merkin spunk.
fact.

chalice
07-09-2012, 04:39 PM
I don't much care about the Super Noodles thing, like. So you can keep that all to yourself.

Obviously it's chicken. Personally I like Barbecue Beef. Been partial to a bit of garlic and herb in my younger years, but you burn out far too quickly on it. Just saying.

mjmacky
07-09-2012, 04:41 PM
I'll make it crystal if you indulge Chalice. Why did you come to think a relationship would be a success at all, much less invest time learning a foreign language, if you knew it would one day be mind-on-mind action, the likes of which no one ever loses in perspective, like.

I've been with her for 14 or so years, it all just kind of happened.

chalice
07-09-2012, 04:41 PM
Garlic and Herb is my new rhyming slang for Serb. Superb Noodles.

mjmacky
07-09-2012, 04:44 PM
Actually, I have an unyielding interest in languages, and am in particular a grammatical linguist. I don't speak many fluently, but I've studied over a dozen languages with serious intent.

manker
07-09-2012, 04:48 PM
Well, your English grammar isn't all that hot.

===

Garlic and Herb is my new rhyming slang for Serb. Superb Noodles.That made me lol

mjmacky
07-09-2012, 04:53 PM

You're critiquing a surgeon on his jam spreading technique.

manker
07-09-2012, 04:55 PM

You're critiquing a surgeon on his jam spreading technique.
Your metaphors remain really rather good, however.

mjmacky
07-09-2012, 05:03 PM
Your metaphors remain really rather good, however.

It's because I'm always using them to learn people things.

OlegL
07-09-2012, 10:44 PM
OP, how many beautiful women have you fucked? Show me the picture of your wife. If she's good looking, then I wanna fuck her.

manker
07-09-2012, 10:53 PM
OP, how many beautiful women have you fucked? Show me the picture of your wife. If she's good looking, then I wanna fuck her.He posted one fairly recently. I also recall one of her in Japanese garb. She is rather nice looking.
This alone would obviously preclude you from losing your virginity to her.

I think this is where you're going wrong.
Go shag a munter.

megabyteme
07-09-2012, 10:54 PM
OP, how many beautiful women have you fucked? Show me the picture of your wife. If she's good looking, then I wanna fuck her.

She's out of your league, Oleg. Your "standards" FAR exceed your prowess. A McDonalds worker may desire a Ferrari, but at the end of his shift he takes the bus.

manker
07-09-2012, 11:03 PM
mbm thinks that mary's wife is a ferrari.
mary is having marital difficulties.

Do I hear the jingle jangle of car-keys.

IdolEyes787
07-09-2012, 11:40 PM
OP, come to NYC and fuck me. Are you good looking? Show me your picture.

So, it's you on this picture? Then forget about my offer. I don't wanna fuck you.

OP, how many beautiful women have you fucked? Show me the picture of your wife. If she's good looking, then I wanna fuck her.He posted one fairly recently. I also recall one of her in Japanese garb. She is rather nice looking.
This alone would obviously preclude you from losing your virginity to her.

I think this is where you're going wrong.
Go shag a munter.

See above quotes.I'm fairly certain that the fact of them merely being conscious puts most women out of OlgeL's league.:mellow:

manker
07-09-2012, 11:43 PM
Oleg, just a tentative enquiry.
On a scale of one to ten, how deeply would you say your mother sleeps.

mjmacky
07-10-2012, 12:34 AM

Maybe, but I think one of my other friends already has her out on the pavement. He's been dodging me as of late, I think I have to console him at some point to let him know it's OK to be fucking my wife. I like the guy and don't take any pleasure watching the normal expectations of society causing him discomfort during his extra coitus life.

OlegL
07-10-2012, 12:35 AM

She's out of your league, Oleg. Your "standards" FAR exceed your prowess. A McDonalds worker may desire a Ferrari, but at the end of his shift he takes the bus.

If you don't shut the fuck up, I will buy a gun, come to your state, and put a bullet in your brain. You don't deserve to live. Fuck you.

Alien5
07-10-2012, 12:40 AM
I would rather fuck a bus

mjmacky
07-10-2012, 12:41 AM
Show me the picture of your wife. If she's good looking, then I wanna fuck her.

My wife is no prude and I'd even argue her standards are a bit non existent, but I can guarantee she'd never fuck you. I'm sure that even if you drugged her, she'd come out of her comatose state to leap through the glass window of an 8th floor apartment and land on a small Mitsubishi hauler. The driver would let her in and she'd blow him until the end of his load. So, I'm just asking, what would be the point for you to even entertain the idea?

OlegL
07-10-2012, 12:55 AM
Show me the picture of your wife. If she's good looking, then I wanna fuck her.

My wife is no prude and I'd even argue her standards are a bit non existent, but I can guarantee she'd never fuck you. I'm sure that even if you drugged her, she'd come out of her comatose state to leap through the glass window of an 8th floor apartment and land on a small Mitsubishi hauler. The driver would let her in and she'd blow him until the end of his load. So, I'm just asking, what would be the point for you to even entertain the idea?

There would be no point for me to do that, since you just explained to me that she would never fuck me.

Squeamous
07-10-2012, 12:57 AM
I thought I only come on here to force my opinions onto everyone else.

That's why I come here! Wow....this is going almost as well as one of your troll logs.

At the moment your romanceless marriage doesn't seem to be holding you back from acting like a total tit on dating websites. Perhaps it should. If there's anything good or wholesome left in your marriage you could use it for that.

You need a slap around the chops, sunshine! How much 'romance' are you going to achieve anyway? How do you work out the bedshare arrangements with your wife? Do you hang a penis pump off the door knob when you're occupied, while she hangs a diaphragm off it when she's got someone in there? Do you all have breakfast together in the morning? When do you announce that you're in a marriage of convenience and just hoping to dip your toe into a woman's mind/vagina while you sort yourself out? First date? Night before the wedding? Honeymoon?

This is all a horrible, cynical, crass display of selfishness, which is what went wrong in the first place. Change the record and TRY to be decent for God's sake!

Squeamous
07-10-2012, 01:04 AM
Maybe, but I think one of my other friends already has her out on the pavement. He's been dodging me as of late, I think I have to console him at some point to let him know it's OK to be fucking my wife. I like the guy and don't take any pleasure watching the normal expectations of society causing him discomfort during his extra coitus life.

And this is where you're going wrong. The normal expectations of society should always be questioned, but to discard them altogether is a waste of thousands of years of hominid evolution. You're adrift on a very choppy moral sea in a leaky boat with no rudder.

mjmacky
07-10-2012, 01:15 AM
And this is where you're going wrong. The normal expectations of society should always be questioned, but to discard them altogether is a waste of thousands of years of hominid evolution. You're adrift on a very choppy moral sea in a leaky boat with no rudder.

Yeah, no, it's not working like that. I've stated that I'm honestly not having an issue with the situation, but too much regard for social expectations keeps me from getting fully heard. I do have an issue with that.

Also, that thousands of years shit would demonstrate monogamy is horseshit if you're paying attention to reality over history. Therefore, why should we treat it like any other non sacred behavior.

manker
07-10-2012, 01:20 AM

Maybe, but I think one of my other friends already has her out on the pavement. He's been dodging me as of late, I think I have to console him at some point to let him know it's OK to be fucking my wife. I like the guy and don't take any pleasure watching the normal expectations of society causing him discomfort during his extra coitus life.Just because you don't hold those values, it doesn't mean that this guy is similarly aligned.
In fact, I'd be amazed if that was the case.

He will be fully aware that you just _don't_ fuck your mate's wife. Hence the dodging.
Draw what conclusions you will, mine are - from admittedly less data than you're able to use - that the guy is a complete prick who has little or no regard for you.

:(

Squeamous
07-10-2012, 01:31 AM
Maybe, but I think one of my other friends already has her out on the pavement. He's been dodging me as of late, I think I have to console him at some point to let him know it's OK to be fucking my wife. I like the guy and don't take any pleasure watching the normal expectations of society causing him discomfort during his extra coitus life.Just because you don't hold those values, it doesn't mean that this guy is similarly aligned.
In fact, I'd be amazed if that was the case.

He will be fully aware that you just _don't_ fuck your mate's wife. Hence the dodging.
Draw what conclusions you will, mine are - from admittedly less data than you're able to use - that the guy is a complete prick who has little or no regard for you.

Exactly.

You can be as enlightened as you like Mary, but other people are still following those old rules. And even if you're not allowing them to dictate your life you can still incorporate them into a basic plan for decency: honesty and integrity are never going to go out of fashion. Back when I was doing the whole sex without strings thing I still had a raft of rules to ensure I still had respect for people and wasn't treating them as little more than sexual resources. It's bad for the soul otherwise. Tbh though I've even lost my stomach for that now. The whole thing is born of all the worst traits in human nature.
Also, can't your wife find other people to fuck than your friends FFS?

mjmacky
07-10-2012, 01:33 AM
At the moment your romanceless marriage doesn't seem to be holding you back from acting like a total tit on dating websites.

You appear to be extrapolating, I'm not always a tit. Those nice and thoughtful messages rarely get read, let alone receive a reply. I also don't reply to messages that start off with, "hi, how is your morning" from a complete stranger.

How much 'romance' are you going to achieve anyway? How do you work out the bedshare arrangements with your wife? Do you hang a penis pump off the door knob when you're occupied, while she hangs a diaphragm off it when she's got someone in there? Do you all have breakfast together in the morning? When do you announce that you're in a marriage of convenience and just hoping to dip your toe into a woman's mind/vagina while you sort yourself out? First date? Night before the wedding? Honeymoon?

This is all a horrible, cynical, crass display of selfishness, which is what went wrong in the first place. Change the record and TRY to be decent for God's sake!

I don't understand that first question, so I can't answer it. We sleep in the same bed, we don't use our apartment for those activities. Anyone that considers us a close friend knows all the details of our relationship. If you think I'm at times too candid here, you should see how I am in person.

To give an example, with that Sara girl, I told her about it when she asked why I don't have a significant other. It's just when it comes up, I won't lie about it.

We could come back around to the same argument about being a vital man or whatever you were talking about that one time, but being "decent" doesn't have any automatic appeal. That really depends on the implied connotation, and anything beyond not evil isn't grabbing my interest.

megabyteme
07-10-2012, 02:34 AM
There's usually an imbalance in this sort of "no strings attached", free-for-all sex that tips in the favor of the woman (if she so desires). It's just more difficult for a guy to get laid than a woman. What is the "score", or ratio of you getting stranger sex to her exploits. That is where jealousy seems to build...

mjmacky
07-10-2012, 04:58 AM
There's usually an imbalance in this sort of "no strings attached", free-for-all sex that tips in the favor of the woman (if she so desires). It's just more difficult for a guy to get laid than a woman. What is the "score", or ratio of you getting stranger sex to her exploits. That is where jealousy seems to build...

No scores are kept and there's no jealousy involved. Honesty was the problem.

mjmacky
07-10-2012, 06:58 AM

No, he was actually seeking consolation/permission before anything happened. I told Ivana to tell him to not bother with any of that, because it'd be pretty fucking weird to have that discussion when nothing had happened (like I know if it did or not). I saw him once when we went out bike riding and dropped by to borrow a sports bottle, but that was the only time I've seen him lately. Everything was pretty normal during that visit, I guess he just gets it worked up in his head during a premeditated visit.

mjmacky
07-10-2012, 07:08 AM
You can be as enlightened as you like Mary, but other people are still following those old rules. And even if you're not allowing them to dictate your life you can still incorporate them into a basic plan for decency: honesty and integrity are never going to go out of fashion. Back when I was doing the whole sex without strings thing I still had a raft of rules to ensure I still had respect for people and wasn't treating them as little more than sexual resources. It's bad for the soul otherwise. Tbh though I've even lost my stomach for that now. The whole thing is born of all the worst traits in human nature.
Also, can't your wife find other people to fuck than your friends FFS?

I somehow missed yours and manky's comments earlier which is why I'm only replying to them now. Anyways, I agree about honesty and integrity, but they don't seem to be victims in this current situation. Decency is so largely personal, that paying any mind to adhering to it is a waste of time beyond just avoiding to act like a nasty person.

On another note, we keep friends around because we like them, so is it a stretch to observe that there's a tendency for sexual relations between attracting genders among them? Personally, I have already learned that sexual relations with a girl of mutual acquaintance leads to the girl acting like a crazy dishonest nutjob. So that's a particular color of flame I won't personally mess with again. I would say the current situation between Ivana and our friend is the first time she's slept with someone I actually like. For me, it's not been a problem, but we'll see how it plays out on his end and if there's anything I'm supposed to learn from that.

mjmacky
07-10-2012, 07:10 AM
There would be no point for me to do that, since you just explained to me that she would never fuck me.

I am utterly shocked that you learned something and verified that you learned it in one post.

Squeamous
07-10-2012, 11:07 AM
You appear to be extrapolating, I'm not always a tit. Those nice and thoughtful messages rarely get read, let alone receive a reply. I also don't reply to messages that start off with, "hi, how is your morning" from a complete stranger.

I don't understand that first question, so I can't answer it. We sleep in the same bed, we don't use our apartment for those activities. Anyone that considers us a close friend knows all the details of our relationship. If you think I'm at times too candid here, you should see how I am in person.

To give an example, with that Sara girl, I told her about it when she asked why I don't have a significant other. It's just when it comes up, I won't lie about it.

We could come back around to the same argument about being a vital man or whatever you were talking about that one time, but being "decent" doesn't have any automatic appeal. That really depends on the implied connotation, and anything beyond not evil isn't grabbing my interest.

And what girl is going to want to get involved with a man who can't even invite her back to his place? That's what I'm trying to imply by my comments regarding your sleeping arrangements.
This is what puzzles me: you're capable of being very thoughtful and acting with integrity, but then you act out like a spastic. If you were really ready to meet new people you wouldn't be doing it using a medium so unsuitable and from behind the safety of a computer screen. You're the one trolling by the looks of it. I think you're becoming a product of your environment and the world you've created is like when you take a photocopy of a photocopy for several generations. What you started out with is probably not a lot like what you've ended up with. Also, what works in a loving, stable relationship is probably not going to be easily translated to the world at large without a whole lot of mess. Why on Earth would you socialise with people you're having an open marriage with? Again, this is what I was saying about rules and boundaries, and being 'decent'. For instance, I never used to allow two people I was currently sleeping with to be in the same room together, because I used to choose people from different social groups. I didn't want to make THEM feel uncomfortable. Even though they said it was fine, I erred on the side of caution. I wouldn't share partners with a friend, even ex ones. I went with a guy's friend once and would never make that mistake again. The moment you divorce your brain from your groin is the moment it all goes tits-up.

I somehow missed yours and manky's comments earlier which is why I'm only replying to them now. Anyways, I agree about honesty and integrity, but they don't seem to be victims in this current situation. Decency is so largely personal, that paying any mind to adhering to it is a waste of time beyond just avoiding to act like a nasty person.

On another note, we keep friends around because we like them, so is it a stretch to observe that there's a tendency for sexual relations between attracting genders among them? Personally, I have already learned that sexual relations with a girl of mutual acquaintance leads to the girl acting like a crazy dishonest nutjob. So that's a particular color of flame I won't personally mess with again. I would say the current situation between Ivana and our friend is the first time she's slept with someone I actually like. For me, it's not been a problem, but we'll see how it plays out on his end and if there's anything I'm supposed to learn from that.

See above.

Also, perhaps try engaging your brains before you do things instead of after and you might get better results.

And I don't think you're too candid on here. You seem to take too much pride in it though, a bit like when a person says 'oh I always speak my mind' or 'I don't suffer fools gladly'. Those people are usually the very ones who ought to be a little more responsible because they generally don't care who they upset by their 'honesty', and/or believe their honesty trumps all other considerations.

mjmacky
07-10-2012, 09:10 PM
You missed the read earlier squeams, but I don't actually meet most women online. I meet them through friends and at school or social functions related to the people at my school. But do go on about how to successfully utilize a dating site.

And I'm relatively candid on here compared to the atmosphere. I tried for awhile to remain completely anonymous and private, but that goes against my inherent nature. It still doesn't compare to how I am in person, and I do ascribe to honesty trumping all things. My discretion policy involves not saying anything at all. If my mouth is to be running, it's going to express an honest thought. You may find that selfish and insensitive, but I'm really not interested in participating in all the little games everyone plays with information and distortion. Actually, I should amend that and say that I can enjoy the fun of it in the short term, I can be a very convincing fibber, but I always immediately disclose with "no, I'm just kidding" once I've got them convinced. It's probably very annoying, but I'm working toward my final point.

You're presenting ways to sell me off more effectively as if I'm a catch to be had. I pose that I'm not, and am a much more difficult person to deal with then the common lot, emotionally and intellectually. Plus, there's always the chance that I might physically rough a girl up (which I imagine can also be very annoying). I'm not a striker, just a grappler. On top of all that, I'm slightly overweight and average looking. Like, what are you really trying to accomplish here? Despite all of that, I do rather fine on my own, and most of my complaints are the type of people I meet. So, perhaps point out what you are are trying to get out of this? Molding a jaded egotistical little man into a proud, white, vital man of society? Have you been trying to do that all along?

manker
07-10-2012, 09:13 PM
Slightly :eyebrows:

I thought you were getting a bit emo until I read that part and realised that you were actually putting a gloss on things.

mjmacky
07-10-2012, 09:26 PM
I'm schizophrenic

Artemis
07-11-2012, 01:18 AM
I'm schizophrenic

No, not schizophrenic, but I hope you're taking your Lithium. :blink:

mjmacky
07-11-2012, 02:37 AM
No, not schizophrenic, but I hope you're taking your Lithium. :blink:

I'm not schizophrenic, who ever said I was?

Squeamous
07-11-2012, 07:18 AM
I'll read your Maryspaz later, but I found this for you to be getting along with on FB this morning :happy:

http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/news/society/online-daters-at-risk-from-people-pretending-to-be-quirky-201104193734

I really really hate dating websites.

mjmacky
07-11-2012, 07:59 AM
I'll read your Maryspaz later

It took me a good 5 tries to not read that as marzipan. I would have caught on sooner, but I was distracted with the thought of, "how did you know it was sweet without reading it?"

Squeamous
07-11-2012, 10:21 AM
You missed the read earlier squeams, but I don't actually meet most women online. I meet them through friends and at school or social functions related to the people at my school. But do go on about how to successfully utilize a dating site.

And I'm relatively candid on here compared to the atmosphere. I tried for awhile to remain completely anonymous and private, but that goes against my inherent nature. It still doesn't compare to how I am in person, and I do ascribe to honesty trumping all things. My discretion policy involves not saying anything at all. If my mouth is to be running, it's going to express an honest thought. You may find that selfish and insensitive, but I'm really not interested in participating in all the little games everyone plays with information and distortion. Actually, I should amend that and say that I can enjoy the fun of it in the short term, I can be a very convincing fibber, but I always immediately disclose with "no, I'm just kidding" once I've got them convinced. It's probably very annoying, but I'm working toward my final point.

You're presenting ways to sell me off more effectively as if I'm a catch to be had. I pose that I'm not, and am a much more difficult person to deal with then the common lot, emotionally and intellectually. Plus, there's always the chance that I might physically rough a girl up (which I imagine can also be very annoying). I'm not a striker, just a grappler. On top of all that, I'm slightly overweight and average looking. Like, what are you really trying to accomplish here? Despite all of that, I do rather fine on my own, and most of my complaints are the type of people I meet. So, perhaps point out what you are are trying to get out of this? Molding a jaded egotistical little man into a proud, white, vital man of society? Have you been trying to do that all along?

I think the worst dishonesty anyone can exhibit is lying to themselves. You can be as honest and brash as you like with other people but if you can't do so with yourself that's pretty pathetic. It seems to me this whole way of life is built on one big falsehood: that you can have your cake and eat it. How many times must people experiment with the darker reaches of their psyches (and other people's), before they learn not to trifle with them? I know what you've all been doing: just be practical, be rational, be logical, don't be like all the other drones who have nothing but their instincts to fall back on. But don't you feel that disassociation of feeling and deed creates something of a vacuum of.....anything? Any feelings at all? It just creates an emotional landscape of beige where people can act out in the most heartless ways without even realising it.
I don't want to make you into a strong, vital white man. I don't think you're a great catch either. You seem a bit fucked up. I guess what I'm asking you to do is not impose your fucked-up quite so much on the world around you and maybe try to be a bit more thoughtful and less silly. I'd like you to meet a woman you could have an easy, loving relationship with, and I don't think you will get that starting from such inauspicious beginnings. Even if you meet a nice lady, how good will things turn out against this very unconventional back drop? I also think you need to stop being a coward. The option is not just 'be with someone I don't care for until I find someone I do'. Why don't you try being on your own for a bit? If you wait for life to happen to save you from having to make a decision it will, and it will blow up in your face. Controlled demolition is better.

Artemis
07-11-2012, 10:30 AM
Will you marry me Squeamous? :wub:

Squeamous
07-11-2012, 10:44 AM

Only if you sign a pre-nup relinquishing any rights to my balustrade :wub:

Artemis
07-11-2012, 10:52 AM

Only if you sign a pre-nup relinquishing any rights to my balustrade :wub:

Of course, it was more out of admiration at your brutal honesty, a trait I have always admired in others, it leaves no confusion, you understand exactly where you stand, often dumbstruck by the brutal truth, but in no confusion at all at what the other person is thinking.
Your balustrade is safe, and the commute to tell you that I no longer want to talk to you would be prohibitive, enough to give even a hardened stalker even with a great bonus, pause (:dave:).

Squeamous
07-11-2012, 11:13 AM
Of course, it was more out of admiration at your brutal honesty, a trait I have always admired in others, it leaves no confusion, you understand exactly where you stand, often dumbstruck by the brutal truth, but in no confusion at all at what the other person is thinking.
Your balustrade is safe, and the commute to tell you that I no longer want to talk to you would be prohibitive, enough to give even a hardened stalker even with a great bonus, pause (:dave:).

:smilie4: ^
Oh no. Now I'm starting to sound like Mary (moment of crashing self-awareness ensues :O ). It's only when honesty and good communication aren't there that you realise how important it is. I've had something of en epiphany in that regard of late.

mjmacky
07-11-2012, 12:43 PM
I think the worst dishonesty anyone can exhibit is lying to themselves. You can be as honest and brash as you like with other people but if you can't do so with yourself that's pretty pathetic. It seems to me this whole way of life is built on one big falsehood: that you can have your cake and eat it. How many times must people experiment with the darker reaches of their psyches (and other people's), before they learn not to trifle with them? I know what you've all been doing: just be practical, be rational, be logical, don't be like all the other drones who have nothing but their instincts to fall back on. But don't you feel that disassociation of feeling and deed creates something of a vacuum of.....anything? Any feelings at all? It just creates an emotional landscape of beige where people can act out in the most heartless ways without even realising it.
I don't want to make you into a strong, vital white man. I don't think you're a great catch either. You seem a bit fucked up. I guess what I'm asking you to do is not impose your fucked-up quite so much on the world around you and maybe try to be a bit more thoughtful and less silly. I'd like you to meet a woman you could have an easy, loving relationship with, and I don't think you will get that starting from such inauspicious beginnings. Even if you meet a nice lady, how good will things turn out against this very unconventional back drop? I also think you need to stop being a coward. The option is not just 'be with someone I don't care for until I find someone I do'. Why don't you try being on your own for a bit? If you wait for life to happen to save you from having to make a decision it will, and it will blow up in your face. Controlled demolition is better.

I don't see where you tried to demonstrate that I was lying to myself, did you just go off on a tangent? Where is my cake? Your entire argument hinges on this cake, which is a prerequisite of consumption. You would have me eating crow, or a shoe, neither being that tasty.

Additionally, you seem to want to curb experimentation with life and the psyche, and claim that doing otherwise is cowardice? You've got things muddled and it might be because you seem to be heavily invested in the concepts on display. Not that I'm rejecting it outright, but there's too many mixed messages that probably stem from you forgetting some of the details. You can label me as fucked up, it's a label I don't really mind, but my approach has been driven by logical retaliation to each of the situations I've been dealt.

I am already alone, but this isn't actually a cry for help. There seems to be a drive to break down the theory of my personal lifestyle, and I'm happy to oblige, but the original point of the thread was to showcase some of the recent silliness I've come across. To read into it any further than that is a stretch of your own imagination. I'm not discouraging it, though, I just want to make sure that's clarified so that you can enjoy a little more breathing room. Continue your analysis if you will.

mjmacky
07-11-2012, 12:48 PM
Oh no. Now I'm starting to sound like Mary

Now you're just flattering yourself.

Artemis
07-11-2012, 01:12 PM

I don't see where you tried to demonstrate that I was lying to myself, did you just go off on a tangent? Where is my cake? Your entire argument hinges on this cake, which is a prerequisite of consumption. You would have me eating crow, or a shoe, neither being that tasty.

Additionally, you seem to want to curb experimentation with life and the psyche, and claim that doing otherwise is cowardice? You've got things muddled and it might be because you seem to be heavily invested in the concepts on display. Not that I'm rejecting it outright, but there's too many mixed messages that probably stem from you forgetting some of the details. You can label me as fucked up, it's a label I don't really mind, but my approach has been driven by logical retaliation to each of the situations I've been dealt.

I am already alone, but this isn't actually a cry for help. There seems to be a drive to break down the theory of my personal lifestyle, and I'm happy to oblige, but the original point of the thread was to showcase some of the recent silliness I've come across. To read into it any further than that is a stretch of your own imagination. I'm not discouraging it, though, I just want to make sure that's clarified so that you can enjoy a little more breathing room. Continue your analysis if you will.

In highlighting the recent silliness you have come across you have also managed to highlight some of your own personal silliness, which is the point Squeamous is trying to make. The fact that you do not see it as silly, is down to your own self involvement, but the quintessential nub of what others are trying to say to you is how can you move on if you are still living in the past?
If it is simply the convenience of having the relationship there, even though it has become loveless, like not getting rid of the old pair of slippers even though one of the toes peeps out because you've had them for so long, then from my own point of view and probably others out there, the term emotional cowardice fits. By this I mean that if the relationship has degenerated to the point where it is truly loveless and where you find amusement in friends discomfiture at sneaking around while trying to fuck her, then why on earth are you still in the relationship/marriage/living arrangement/fucked up cohabitation?
There can be no 'new' relationship with the mouldering corpse of the old one still in the air unless you are almost completely devoid of emotion, which would preclude any real intimacy anyway. So this is where the term emotional cowardice is being applied, simply because Squeamous (and myself ) believe based on what you have posted (with the obvious caveat that you may yet again simply be trolling), that you need to sever the gangrenous limb that is your marriage if you are to move forward and have a healthy and happy beginning to another relationship, and that you are being an emotional coward in not doing so, but in clinging to the tattered remains.

manker
07-11-2012, 01:36 PM
Plus won for Mary ditching the wife and starting again in an apartment that isn't predominantly beige.

mjmacky
07-11-2012, 02:23 PM
In highlighting the recent silliness you have come across you have also managed to highlight some of your own personal silliness, which is the point Squeamous is trying to make. The fact that you do not see it as silly, is down to your own self involvement, but the quintessential nub of what others are trying to say to you is how can you move on if you are still living in the past?
If it is simply the convenience of having the relationship there, even though it has become loveless, like not getting rid of the old pair of slippers even though one of the toes peeps out because you've had them for so long, then from my own point of view and probably others out there, the term emotional cowardice fits. By this I mean that if the relationship has degenerated to the point where it is truly loveless and where you find amusement in friends discomfiture at sneaking around while trying to fuck her, then why on earth are you still in the relationship/marriage/living arrangement/fucked up cohabitation?
There can be no 'new' relationship with the mouldering corpse of the old one still in the air unless you are almost completely devoid of emotion, which would preclude any real intimacy anyway. So this is where the term emotional cowardice is being applied, simply because Squeamous (and myself ) believe based on what you have posted (with the obvious caveat that you may yet again simply be trolling), that you need to sever the gangrenous limb that is your marriage if you are to move forward and have a healthy and happy beginning to another relationship, and that you are being an emotional coward in not doing so, but in clinging to the tattered remains.

Though I have been testing waters, I'm quite sure I don't want a relationship right now. That should clear up that confusion. It doesn't carry the air of desirability at the moment. If I was trying to cultivate one, a lot of what everyone is saying would be more on target.

Also, I find people's attachment to societal sensibility and their monogamous views amusing. That doesn't mean I revel in my friends' discomfort. Theoretically, yes, but not as it pertains to actual events that have taken place.

manker
07-11-2012, 02:31 PM
So basically you want a meal ticket more than you want a new relationship.

That's fair enough; a man's gotta eat and there are many free Japanese cartoons on the internets.

Artemis
07-11-2012, 03:04 PM
.....I find people's attachment to societal sensibility and their monogamous views amusing. That doesn't mean I revel in my friends' discomfort. Theoretically, yes, but not as it pertains to actual events that have taken place.

Surely it would have been easier if you had simply been born another primate, a mandrill baboon maybe? Then you could mate with others as you pleased based on more simplistic moral directives, i.e. the biggest meanest fucker wins.
We have societal sensibility because we live in a society, that you choose to live outside those mores to a certain extent and are amused by them shows a deep seated distrust of others and an inability to invest yourself emotionally in another person or trust them. It is one of the coping mechanisms of children from emotionally abusive backgrounds, you simply divorced yourself from others so that they could no longer hurt you.
Although safe, this cold detachment is no way to go through life, at least no way to go through life and truly experience it, one of the purposes of the monogomy that you disdain is to form a family unit. If you get this right, I mean really get it right then your life becomes so much more enriched by the lives around you.

mjmacky
07-11-2012, 03:34 PM
Surely it would have been easier if you had simply been born another primate, a mandrill baboon maybe? Then you could mate with others as you pleased based on more simplistic moral directives, i.e. the biggest meanest fucker wins.

This is where I disagree, but I'll also respond to your other points. If you examine human behavior from a purely observational standpoint, they are not monogamous. Those who can "mate" more frequently, mate more frequently. There are many reasons why we've established monogamous systems, but they derive more from societal order than they do human nature. I don't think monogamy is the thing to separate us from other primates, or mammals, or kingdom animalia for that matter. We do not adhere to it sufficiently to make that claim.

A family unit is one thing, sex for pleasure is another. Hopefully those two remain exclusive of each other (besides the spouse of course). I don't see men and women raising multiple families, that should be fairly obvious but I'm stating it anyway.

For reasons beyond my wife, I place very little trust into people. I was always like that. My wife was the first person I came to truly trust, and the backlash from that isn't aiding the progression. At this point, I don't really see that as a problem. There are a few other people I still trust immensely, and I see no need nor benefit to spread that around in naive fashion. You could fairly call it a coping mechanism, but I'm a happy individual these days. My larger concerns at the moment are sleep apnea that I've most likely have had since childhood. My irregular sleep patterns have shifted towards greater irregularity and it's causing a lot of problems for me right now. I'm scheduled for consultation on the 17th, it's been booked for months.

mjmacky
07-11-2012, 03:41 PM

That's fair enough; a man's gotta eat and there are many free Japanese cartoons on the internets.

That's probably the most apt description. What is mostly going on right now is that I have a roommate with whom I sometimes share the bed. It's not like I sleep anywhere else, we just don't usally sleep at the same time. It's a very convenient setup. My friend offered me a similar setup consistently throughout the years when I was trying to decide if I was going to leave, but I'm fine where I'm at right now, and I honestly don't want to live with a guy anyway. Things might change once I finish this school thing (soon) and plan to move out of the country. Ivana is thinking of following, but we haven't fully assessed our opportunities for that juncture.

manker
07-11-2012, 04:39 PM

That's probably the most apt description. What is mostly going on right now is that I have a roommate with whom I sometimes share the bed. It's not like I sleep anywhere else, we just don't usally sleep at the same time. It's a very convenient setup. My friend offered me a similar setup consistently throughout the years when I was trying to decide if I was going to leave, but I'm fine where I'm at right now, and I honestly don't want to live with a guy anyway. Things might change once I finish this school thing (soon) and plan to move out of the country. Ivana is thinking of following, but we haven't fully assessed our opportunities for that juncture.
Well, good. I was being flippant but that is my take on the situation. Each time I tried to be serious, in PM or on here, I seem to presume too much.

Anyway, despite your emo assertions that you're not very likeable and not a good catch and how the world hates you, it seems to me that people here have taken you and your situation to heart to the point of exasperation. Which wouldn't have happened if you weren't a nice guy.
Hope things work out - and soon.

Sincerely.
-Stephen Greene, Chartered accountant and friend the socially unwieldy.

mjmacky
07-11-2012, 04:52 PM
Then, why haven't they gone on a diatribe about how I'm not valuing their opinion because of selfish and childish coping mechanisms that cause me to put up a wall between myself and everyone else? Oh wait, is that what this is all about? I thought it might have been getting too heavy in here, but I didn't do anything to stop it because of my inconsideration for everyone's feelings.

But I have been dropping hints that things are actually quite OK on my end, the issues I've had were descriptions of what I went through in the past, and I've worked my way through that. I am in need of nothing else at the moment. With change comes about some more change, and I'm in no rush to advance that schedule.

manker
07-11-2012, 04:56 PM
second paragraph seems entirely sensible to me but i wut'd on the first.

mjmacky
07-11-2012, 05:13 PM

I was insinuating that everyone is actually upset about me not letting them in, sort of a reverse egocentrism. It was foul on my part, but I'm not taking it back.

manker
07-11-2012, 05:16 PM

I was insinuating that everyone is actually upset about me not letting them in, sort of a reverse egocentrism. It was foul on my part, but I'm not taking it back.
Coming up to twenty past six, mate.

mjmacky
07-11-2012, 05:17 PM

Later.

manker
07-11-2012, 05:31 PM

Later.Ttfn, sparkly-candy dragon.

chalice
07-11-2012, 08:28 PM
Many thanks, mary, for the pm. I won't respond to it directly, as it was grouped and there's nothing I'd disclose here that you haven't already publicly, to some exultance.

I'm begrudgingly, obliquely ever aware that my opinion counts for fuck all in the scheme of things. What I do care about is the general level of intelligence tolerated by this lounge, however. And I cannot say that mary's posts have detracted from that. More so the opposite. His standard of posts keeps our collective talons pared. Look at the place two years ago, ffs. Closed up, frigid and static. And that was just Darthy. Mary has thickened the soup with his spaghetti hoops to the max. It's a pity that he'll soon commit suicide.

I might post something about my opinions regarding mary's personal endeavours, but I doubt he'd care as to my advice. Which he'll get anyway...

Find a woman and have kids in a loving relationship. She doesn't even have to be sane. Just honest. You'll be a fantastic father cos you've got a brain and you've learned the hard way exactly what not to do. That is all.

Artemis
07-11-2012, 11:59 PM

I for one am not suffering from that reverse egocentrism. If you read my last post then you not letting people in is par for the course, I would expect no less.
The point of my and other people's posts really is one of concern over your current situation. You may be currently 'happy' or can accept the situation, but others here are staring aghast at the train wreck that is your life, and out of concern for someone they like trying to kickstart the thinking of someone who doesn't listen to others easily.

manker
07-12-2012, 12:25 AM
The point of my and other people's posts really is one of concern over your current situation. You may be currently 'happy' or can accept the situation, but others here are staring aghast at the train wreck that is your life, and out of concern for someone they like trying to kickstart the thinking of someone who doesn't listen to others easily.This.

Squeamous
07-12-2012, 12:29 AM

Actually I'm all for experimentation with the psyche, but I'm not for treating it with cavalier disdain. The heart and mind can and should be broken just like everything else in life, and mended too with time. But what I find distasteful is someone who possesses the ability but not the will to learn from their mistakes. You're like a broken record. Your sermonising on the benefits of polygamy over monogamy are almost religious in fervour. I take each situation as it comes and believe that sometimes monogamy is appropriate and sometimes it isn't, and that will change with different people and time and any other number of factors. There is no one-size-fits-all lifestyle. It just hasn't worked for you in this guise, not that I'd expect you to admit that. In fact, you're the last person I would have expected it to work for, since you are very likely as Artemis has said, to suffer from trust issues. I think the whole polyamory thing is an attempt by you to test your limits rather than born out of desire for multiple sexual partners.

And as for that nonsense, no we're not all suited to polyamory. I'm pretty open minded but I know for a fact that when I love someone and we have a healthy sex life it's far too good for me to want to go elsewhere. Maybe, I figure, if I'm with someone for like, 20 years and we want to experiment on our birthdays or something that would be something I'd consider. I'd never want the life you have though, and that's not because I'm judging you it's because it would make me miserable.

:rolleyes:

Eh? You've let us in with all the enthusiasm of a Bangkok ladyboy!

mjmacky
07-12-2012, 06:45 AM
Find a woman and have kids in a loving relationship. She doesn't even have to be sane. Just honest. You'll be a fantastic father cos you've got a brain and you've learned the hard way exactly what not to do. That is all.

When I find myself with a woman I can feel reasonably certain with whom I'll be spending the next decade or so, I plan to adopt a child. I also thought I could make an awesome detached but caring father.

mjmacky
07-12-2012, 06:49 AM

I for one am not suffering from that reverse egocentrism. If you read my last post then you not letting people in is par for the course, I would expect no less.
The point of my and other people's posts really is one of concern over your current situation. You may be currently 'happy' or can accept the situation, but others here are staring aghast at the train wreck that is your life, and out of concern for someone they like trying to kickstart the thinking of someone who doesn't listen to others easily.

Well, at least I'm not leading a life to anyone's envy. If I could share one honest thought, you guys could use a little more patience. If When I make a change, I'll be sure to narrate the journey, that is if I'm not already dead.

mjmacky
07-12-2012, 07:34 AM
Actually I'm all for experimentation with the psyche, but I'm not for treating it with cavalier disdain. The heart and mind can and should be broken just like everything else in life, and mended too with time. But what I find distasteful is someone who possesses the ability but not the will to learn from their mistakes. You're like a broken record. Your sermonising on the benefits of polygamy over monogamy are almost religious in fervour. I take each situation as it comes and believe that sometimes monogamy is appropriate and sometimes it isn't, and that will change with different people and time and any other number of factors. There is no one-size-fits-all lifestyle. It just hasn't worked for you in this guise, not that I'd expect you to admit that. In fact, you're the last person I would have expected it to work for, since you are very likely as Artemis has said, to suffer from trust issues. I think the whole polyamory thing is an attempt by you to test your limits rather than born out of desire for multiple sexual partners.

And as for that nonsense, no we're not all suited to polyamory. I'm pretty open minded but I know for a fact that when I love someone and we have a healthy sex life it's far too good for me to want to go elsewhere. Maybe, I figure, if I'm with someone for like, 20 years and we want to experiment on our birthdays or something that would be something I'd consider. I'd never want the life you have though, and that's not because I'm judging you it's because it would make me miserable.

I'll wrap up my thoughts to each point into one, hopefully coherent, focused response. What I have learned about polyamorous behavior is this. The actions in our life will trend us toward that behavior sooner or later, it's my realistic approach to it. The second thing I have learned is that honesty about this is the necessary complement to keeping a healthy relationship. It works quite well when there's honesty. I don't know how many partners you've envisioned, but I'm guessing the actual count doesn't stand up to the figure that roughly serves as the placeholder in your head, and it changes whether you decide to require coitus or not. In that respect, it's not about actively going about testing limits, it's about how to decide to handle opportunities when they arrive pending your decision. It was much more passive than that. My fucking about on dating sites may give a misleading image, as I've used it primarily for social correspondence than anything else, and to test the waters of active pursuit. I am not aggressive in physical encounters, and I've probably let 80 % of my opportunities slip away by remaining passive. Any dating activity I've participated in had communications off site, and it was gradual. This is the most active I've ever been and it's still not very active.

OK, I have to break to a 2nd paragraph for elaboration and readability. I think everyone is suited quite well for polyamory, it's open polyamory that we struggle with. I just personally wouldn't have it any other way. I feel pity for those who continue to practice it in secret, mostly for their official partners. That being said, I wouldn't practice it if the person I was with did not desire to have that kind of relationship. But since I am quite full disclosure, I'm unlikely to have a partner who wants to keep all things 100 % exclusive. This design isn't even necessarily for my own benefit, as I've said, I'm pretty asexual, and my dating mostly goes as far as flirty socialization and maybe a modicum of physicality (which I don't hide). But I don't wish for my partner to coexist with guilt, disappointment and regret for what they feel and desire, especially since they can rarely count on me for the sex at the drop of a dime. I cannot, however, excuse the desire of secrecy in all of it; and that, I would say, is my stubborn religious fervor. Why would I trust someone who maintains the position of stealthy operandi?

:rolleyes:

Her reasons for wanting to do that are something only she can defend. It's not like we don't talk, but I don't feel I'm a suitable person to defend her actions/plans/opinions.

Eh? You've let us in with all the enthusiasm of a Bangkok ladyboy!

I was being quite light with the comment. How do you know how enthusiastic a Thai ladyboy is anyhow? If I wanted to try being gay once in my life, it would be with a Thai ladyboy, as long as she still has a cute face and a sexy body, it's a safe option. I'm making the distinction, as ladyboys can be either men who have feminized themselves or women born with dicks. And just like tits, I prefer them without cosmetic operation.

Artemis
07-12-2012, 07:48 AM
Did I say your personal life was a train wreck? I'm sorry I misspoke, I meant Hiroshima after August 6 1945. :blink:

mjmacky
07-12-2012, 08:47 AM
Did I say your personal life was a train wreck? I'm sorry I misspoke, I meant Hiroshima after August 6 1945. :blink:

How much after? I mean, you could enjoy some okonomiyaki off of my sizzling buns.

manker
07-12-2012, 09:21 AM
All the best attracting a long term partner who will turn a blind eye to your planned polyamorous behaviour whilst remaining pretty much okay about you both maintaining an asexual relationship and who will embrace your barmy; 'yeah we're not having a kid of our own but we can adopt one' stance.

I'm not saying it isn't possible; I am saying you will need to be considerably richer than, say, your common or garden Russian oligarch.

Squeamous
07-12-2012, 10:09 AM
+1 ^

mjmacky
07-12-2012, 10:10 AM
All the best attracting a long term partner who will turn a blind eye to your planned polyamorous behaviour whilst remaining pretty much okay about you both maintaining an asexual relationship and who will embrace your barmy; 'yeah we're not having a kid of our own but we can adopt one' stance.

I'm not saying it isn't possible; I am saying you will need to be considerably richer than, say, your common or garden Russian oligarch.

I'm not yet at a breaking point to compromise on my perfect partner and settle for something less. Plus, it's not necessarily my polyamorous behavior on the witness stand, but my future partner's. As it stands, Ivana has seen at least 2 to 3 times more action than me. I think it would be silly of me to expect to find a partner who will pledge her sexuality only to me for the length of our relationship.

This could all be because it's not that big of a deal to me. Maybe that's because I'm not all that crazy about it as everyone else, thus I put a lot less weight on it. Should I keep going on about this?

chalice
07-12-2012, 10:14 AM

I'm not yet at a breaking point to compromise on my perfect partner and settle for something less. Plus, it's not necessarily my polyamorous behavior on the witness stand, but my future partner's. As it stands, Ivana has seen at least 2 to 3 times more action than me. I think it would be silly of me to expect to find a partner who will pledge her sexuality only to me for the length of our relationship.

This could all be because it's not that big of a deal to me. Maybe that's because I'm not all that crazy about it as everyone else, thus I put a lot less weight on it. Should I keep going on about this?

:pinch:

chalice
07-12-2012, 10:24 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rx2LGpcly3A

mjmacky
07-12-2012, 10:26 AM

I don't get it, did anyone else expect it to be the other way around?

Squeamous
07-12-2012, 10:28 AM
Oh my God, so much mentalness, where to begin.

I'll wrap up my thoughts to each point into one, hopefully coherent, focused response. What I have learned about polyamorous behavior is this. The actions in our life will trend us toward that behavior sooner or later, it's my realistic approach to it. The second thing I have learned is that honesty about this is the necessary complement to keeping a healthy relationship. It works quite well when there's honesty. I don't know how many partners you've envisioned, but I'm guessing the actual count doesn't stand up to the figure that roughly serves as the placeholder in your head, and it changes whether you decide to require coitus or not. In that respect, it's not about actively going about testing limits, it's about how to decide to handle opportunities when they arrive pending your decision. It was much more passive than that. My fucking about on dating sites may give a misleading image, as I've used it primarily for social correspondence than anything else, and to test the waters of active pursuit. I am not aggressive in physical encounters, and I've probably let 80 % of my opportunities slip away by remaining passive. Any dating activity I've participated in had communications off site, and it was gradual. This is the most active I've ever been and it's still not very active.

OK, I have to break to a 2nd paragraph for elaboration and readability. I think everyone is suited quite well for polyamory, it's open polyamory that we struggle with. I just personally wouldn't have it any other way. I feel pity for those who continue to practice it in secret, mostly for their official partners. That being said, I wouldn't practice it if the person I was with did not desire to have that kind of relationship. But since I am quite full disclosure, I'm unlikely to have a partner who wants to keep all things 100 % exclusive. This design isn't even necessarily for my own benefit, as I've said, I'm pretty asexual, and my dating mostly goes as far as flirty socialization and maybe a modicum of physicality (which I don't hide). But I don't wish for my partner to coexist with guilt, disappointment and regret for what they feel and desire, especially since they can rarely count on me for the sex at the drop of a dime. I cannot, however, excuse the desire of secrecy in all of it; and that, I would say, is my stubborn religious fervor. Why would I trust someone who maintains the position of stealthy operandi?

Lets challenge these great leaping assumptions first of all. Not everybody wants to be polyamorous. When I have been it's usually been in order, in part, to maintain an emotional distance from a person/people I've been involved with. If I choose to be monogamous that's pretty much a green light that I'm ready to get emotionally involved. I find sharing myself about physically keeps me from getting too attached to anybody in particular. I also find sex is waaaaay better when I'm in love, and I'm too much of a romantic to be able to love more than one person at a time. That happened to me once and it fucked with my head and I had to remove myself from the situation. None of the circumstances I enjoy sex in are really satisfied by brief encounters either. My idealised encounter is waking up with a person and spending all day in bed with them, only surfacing for forays to the kitchen. Would I feel excited by a chance encounter? Possibly, and I wouldn't rule that out. But it wouldn't be a way of life, it would be the exception rather than the rule and of course absolute honesty would prevail.

This is the problem I have with the lifestyle you're putting forward. In the end you necessarily end up viewing other people as simply sexual resources, which I disagree with. That landscape of emotional beige I mentioned before is the logical outcome. No great passion, no intellectual or emotional bonding, just the bumping of uglies. Frankly, I'd rather keep respect for other people and just have a wank.

Her reasons for wanting to do that are something only she can defend. It's not like we don't talk, but I don't feel I'm a suitable person to defend her actions/plans/opinions.

You act like a passive bystander in your own life sometimes. Do YOU think it's a good idea that she follows you?

I was being quite light with the comment. How do you know how enthusiastic a Thai ladyboy is anyhow? If I wanted to try being gay once in my life, it would be with a Thai ladyboy, as long as she still has a cute face and a sexy body, it's a safe option. I'm making the distinction, as ladyboys can be either men who have feminized themselves or women born with dicks. And just like tits, I prefer them without cosmetic operation.

I'm assuming they would be enthusiastic for the dorrers.

mjmacky
07-12-2012, 10:29 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KNIZofPB8ZM

manker
07-12-2012, 10:31 AM

That's a yes from me.
The only thing I'm currently finding more interesting/perplexing is Busy's refusal to post in the lounge.

It's almost as if he considers moviewolrd to be the back of fst's bus.

mjmacky
07-12-2012, 10:58 AM
Lets challenge these great leaping assumptions first of all. Not everybody wants to be polyamorous. When I have been it's usually been in order, in part, to maintain an emotional distance from a person/people I've been involved with. If I choose to be monogamous that's pretty much a green light that I'm ready to get emotionally involved. I find sharing myself about physically keeps me from getting too attached to anybody in particular. I also find sex is waaaaay better when I'm in love, and I'm too much of a romantic to be able to love more than one person at a time. That happened to me once and it fucked with my head and I had to remove myself from the situation. None of the circumstances I enjoy sex in are really satisfied by brief encounters either. My idealised encounter is waking up with a person and spending all day in bed with them, only surfacing for forays to the kitchen. Would I feel excited by a chance encounter? Possibly, and I wouldn't rule that out. But it wouldn't be a way of life, it would be the exception rather than the rule and of course absolute honesty would prevail.

This is the problem I have with the lifestyle you're putting forward. In the end you necessarily end up viewing other people as simply sexual resources, which I disagree with. That landscape of emotional beige I mentioned before is the logical outcome. No great passion, no intellectual or emotional bonding, just the bumping of uglies. Frankly, I'd rather keep respect for other people and just have a wank.

I think anyone can claim to be monogamous or autoerotic at any given point of time, rather most points of time. The polyamorous existence is short and fleeting, so do its often lengthy temporal cessations qualify dismissal of the label?

I've only had one serious long-term relationship through the expanse of my life, so obviously my experiences don't do well to inform me otherwise. I can't really decide how to proceed with a new long term relationship, one that is initiated in my adulthood, so everything I say is already conjecture. I can claim I am not a brief encounter type of person, I haven't had one of those as it relates to coitus. So in that sense, I do not have sexual resources at my disposal. My privates have to be earned, and I have learned that any other means of obtaining them, i.e. the beverage, is thoroughly unfulfilling. You're arguing against a version of me that doesn't actually exist.

You act like a passive bystander in your own life sometimes. Do YOU think it's a good idea that she follows you?

I am a passive bystander to her life, it's different. I may live with her and share some type of odd companionship with her, but we do carry our own separate lives. I have already told her that if she goes to Beijing or Japan with me, she would have to be prepared with me deciding to leave her. This summary doesn't do the hours of dialogue any justice, but should at least give you something with which to work. She doesn't want to leave me, despite me telling her I will never again love her in that way. I still don't know what to make out of that, but I think it's playing some role into my still resolve.

I'm assuming they would be enthusiastic for the dorrers.

I have no idea what dorrers are.

mjmacky
07-12-2012, 11:00 AM
The only thing I'm currently finding more interesting/perplexing is Busy's refusal to post in the lounge.

It's almost as if he considers moviewolrd to be the back of fst's bus.

That is of course because the back of the bus is always the coolest part of the bus. Then again, I didn't go to elementary school in the 60s.

manker
07-12-2012, 11:04 AM
That's it. I'm not doing any more Rosa Parks inferences if Mary doesn't get them.
It just isn't fair.

chalice
07-12-2012, 11:07 AM
That's it. I'm not doing any more Rosa Parks inferences if Mary doesn't get them.
It just isn't fair.

I tried one of those in my black person thread. It was a water fountain reference which went down like mary's missus.

If you're explaining jokes now, then so am I.

mjmacky
07-12-2012, 11:14 AM
It just isn't fair.

I've already accounted for that when I mentioned the year. :huh:

But now having to place it under some scrutiny, I should have said 50s.

mjmacky
07-12-2012, 11:17 AM
I tried one of those in my black person thread. It was a water fountain reference which went down like mary's missus.

I'm pretty many didn't respond to a lot of the references you made in your post, so the question is, why are you particular about that one?

chalice
07-12-2012, 11:18 AM

I'm pretty many didn't respond to a lot of the references you made in your post, so the question is, why are you particular about that one?

Because it was along the same lines as manker's. It reminded me of it, innit.

manker
07-12-2012, 11:20 AM
It just isn't fair.

If you're explaining jokes now, then so am I.You think our racism is too high-brow for these thickies.
Might have to concentrate on taking the pish out of spastic kids. I'm obviously on shaky ground there, damn my perfect genes, but you can have at it.

I can only hope my son turns out to be a ghey so that I can mock the similarly inflicted with moral impunity.

manker
07-12-2012, 11:21 AM
I should have said 50s.

chalice
07-12-2012, 11:23 AM

If you're explaining jokes now, then so am I.You think our racism is too high-brow for these thickies.
Might have to concentrate on taking the pish out of spastic kids. I'm obviously on shaky ground there, damn my perfect genes, but you can have at it.

I can only hope my son turns out to be a ghey so that I can mock the similarly inflicted with moral impunity.

It's a doirty job, but where there's muck there's brass.

mjmacky
07-12-2012, 11:24 AM
I only clarify to watch the dismissive backtracking.

mjmacky
07-12-2012, 11:25 AM
Meaning, I enjoy the show. Before I would have just played along for my own sense of amusement, but I have come to learn how to let you entertain me properly.

Squeamous
07-12-2012, 01:05 PM
I think anyone can claim to be monogamous or autoerotic at any given point of time, rather most points of time. The polyamorous existence is short and fleeting, so do its often lengthy temporal cessations qualify dismissal of the label?

I've only had one serious long-term relationship through the expanse of my life, so obviously my experiences don't do well to inform me otherwise. I can't really decide how to proceed with a new long term relationship, one that is initiated in my adulthood, so everything I say is already conjecture. I can claim I am not a brief encounter type of person, I haven't had one of those as it relates to coitus. So in that sense, I do not have sexual resources at my disposal. My privates have to be earned, and I have learned that any other means of obtaining them, i.e. the beverage, is thoroughly unfulfilling. You're arguing against a version of me that doesn't actually exist.

Yes I'm starting to see it's your wife living a polyamorous life, not you.

I am a passive bystander to her life, it's different. I may live with her and share some type of odd companionship with her, but we do carry our own separate lives. I have already told her that if she goes to Beijing or Japan with me, she would have to be prepared with me deciding to leave her. This summary doesn't do the hours of dialogue any justice, but should at least give you something with which to work. She doesn't want to leave me, despite me telling her I will never again love her in that way. I still don't know what to make out of that, but I think it's playing some role into my still resolve.

You're a passive bystander to both. You're just passive. I doubt you've ever had any active control over the direction of your own life and as such you're probably not familiar with the concept. It's probably like a foreign language to you. Your wife probably doesn't want to leave you for the same reason you don't want to leave her. You've grown up together and you don't know any other way of living. That was the major reason I didn't leave my ex and let it all blow up in my face. We were together since I was 20 and grew up together. I was a coward.

I have no idea what dorrers are.

Dollars in Chinese :ermm:

mjmacky
07-12-2012, 01:58 PM
Yes I'm starting to see it's your wife living a polyamorous life, not you.

See what I'm saying now? And you thought I was just being selfish.

You're a passive bystander to both. You're just passive. I doubt you've ever had any active control over the direction of your own life and as such you're probably not familiar with the concept. It's probably like a foreign language to you. Your wife probably doesn't want to leave you for the same reason you don't want to leave her. You've grown up together and you don't know any other way of living. That was the major reason I didn't leave my ex and let it all blow up in my face. We were together since I was 20 and grew up together. I was a coward.

I'm not active until I know exactly what I want, you and I had that conversation before. And when I say active, I mean until I make it so.

Dollars in Chinese :ermm:

Then you meant dorrars. Either way, the Chinese are offended since they have so few ladyboys, besides that 84 year old ladyboy of course

Squeamous
07-12-2012, 02:56 PM
See what I'm saying now? And you thought I was just being selfish.

I still do. Unfettered polyamory can never be anything else. You're just crap at doing it.

I'm not active until I know exactly what I want, you and I had that conversation before. And when I say active, I mean until I make it so.

That sent a chill down my spine for some reason :blink:

chalice
07-12-2012, 02:58 PM
I still do. Unfettered polyamory can never be anything else. You're just crap at doing it.

You found yourself at once attracted to his Picardity and repelled by his Dataness. It's a Star Trek thing. Something to do with paradoxes or something.

Squeamous
07-12-2012, 03:02 PM
You found yourself at once attracted to his Picardity and repelled by his Dataness. It's a Star Trek thing. Something to do with paradoxes or something.

It was also a bit sinister and threatening. Like an evil portent for my sex.

mjmacky
07-12-2012, 03:11 PM
You're just crap at doing it.

By whose standards, nympho?

You were hoping I didn't suddenly want to plant anything in your lady garden, then you felt a little ease as I don't do the green thumb thing. Then you suddenly remembered that the only reason I wasn't growing my own tobacco was due to lack of space. That's precisely the moment you felt it.

manker
07-12-2012, 03:18 PM
Let's have an FST sweepstake.
If the person you draw rapes someone in the next month, you win a Turkey T-shirt.

You might think that only Oleg, Mary and Dave are going to be valuable tickets to pull from the hat, but ponder for a moment why mbm has so many guns and if livestock counts, then surely Arty is in the mix. Busyman is a dark horse and do you really think barbie is that nice all of the time.

chalice
07-12-2012, 03:25 PM
Barbarossa. The clue is in the name, innit.

He's a nazi on a mission to lead a one man gang rape assault upon the lily white virgins of the motherland and lady gardens of Eastern Europe. My deutschmarks are on Untersturmführer Barbs.

manker
07-12-2012, 03:30 PM
As ever, sagacity from the chavois :smilie4:

I deliberately held back Bo's name from the potential rapists as I'm sticking the farm on him. Been married now for about six months so he can't be getting any at home, and he used to work as a prison warder. And I've seen a photo of him and he looks rapey.

New favourite: Bo.

Barbarossa
07-12-2012, 03:38 PM
"he looks rapey" :lol:

Barbarossa
07-12-2012, 03:39 PM
Ach, look, you made me post in mary's attention whore thread, I swore I wasn't going to do that... :rolleyes:

mjmacky
07-12-2012, 04:21 PM
Is there really need for this kind of speculation if everyone is just drawing random names. It's like sportscasting for the world series of poker.

mjmacky
07-12-2012, 04:22 PM
Ach, look, you made me post in mary's attention whore thread, I swore I wasn't going to do that... :rolleyes:

He already knew you were reading it daily with his laser readership revealer.

chalice
07-12-2012, 04:24 PM
Is there really need for this kind of speculation if everyone is just drawing random names. It's like sportscasting for the world series of poker.

We're trying to take the searchlight off of you, mary. We can see you're not very good at helping yourself.

mjmacky
07-12-2012, 04:34 PM

We're trying to take the searchlight off of you, mary. We can see you're not very good at helping yourself.

I'm not exactly certain how I'm able to lose no matter what happens.

Squeamous
07-12-2012, 04:39 PM
By whose standards, nympho?

You're the most rubbish self-confessed polyamorist I've ever known. You're like a politician who espouses family values but has a mistress on the side, only you've got it all arse over balls. I bet you can't even fuck your own fist without expecting it to give you dinner and a French kiss first. GTFO.

You were hoping I didn't suddenly want to plant anything in your lady garden, then you felt a little ease as I don't do the green thumb thing. Then you suddenly remembered that the only reason I wasn't growing my own tobacco was due to lack of space. That's precisely the moment you felt it.

There's that, and the fact it's really quite badly neglected. A man could get lost in there.

Squeamous
07-12-2012, 04:40 PM
As ever, sagacity from the chavois :smilie4:

I deliberately held back Bo's name from the potential rapists as I'm sticking the farm on him. Been married now for about six months so he can't be getting any at home, and he used to work as a prison warder. And I've seen a photo of him and he looks rapey.

New favourite: Bo.

Sorry folks, I literally just raped someone. Who pulled me from the hat?

chalice
07-12-2012, 04:44 PM

I'm not exactly certain how I'm able to lose no matter what happens.

Look, man, I know you're not complaining. But something in me says that that's because nobody has ever listened to your complaints before. Maybe Ivana for a few years, but you received a pretty profound set back in that regard, and for that you have my sympathy, not that that notion doesn't repulse you, I'm sure. Get the fuck outta Dodge, don't look back and be grateful you never knocked her up. Kick her to the Serb.

You're boxing yourself off, mate. It almost reads like my missus's reflex passivity to her proper mental OCD.

One question; who stands to benefit from a divorce? Seems your family have been more than generous in welcoming her's.

mjmacky
07-12-2012, 04:59 PM
You're the most rubbish self-confessed polyamorist I've ever known. You're like a politician who espouses family values but has a mistress on the side, only you've got it all arse over balls. I bet you can't even fuck your own fist without expecting it to give you dinner and a French kiss first. GTFO.

I feel like you missed the point I was making that you're most likely a lot more polyamorous than I and thus come off as Tony Montana railing against me popping a Tylenol.

There's that, and the fact it's really quite badly neglected. A man could get lost in there.

That's clearly because you're racist against Mexicans. Not South Americans, as you were thinking, but stout dark skinned men from the sovereign state of Mexico.

Squeamous
07-12-2012, 05:08 PM
I feel like you missed the point I was making that you're most likely a lot more polyamorous than I and thus come off as Tony Montana railing against me popping a Tylenol.

I knew what you were getting at :)
I don't label myself. I'm whatever feels right to me at the time. I've had one sexual partner for the last 6 months and at the moment haven't got one at all and I'm cool with that. I've decided I'm not going to have sex again until I'm in a relationship. That's just what feels right right now. I'm done with casual sex for the time being. I don't want to be beige, I like caring.

That's clearly because you're racist against Mexicans. Not South Americans, as you were thinking, but stout dark skinned men from the sovereign state of Mexico.

I'M NOT! I've got bilingual signposts up and everything.

mjmacky
07-12-2012, 05:26 PM
But something in me says that that's because nobody has ever listened to your complaints before.

I want you to think about that for a second and process two thoughts. 1. Do I keep my stories to myself? 2. How difficult is it to drown me out? Then, consider that the answer to both of these questions is greatly amplified about my person.

But, to answer that very last question, I'm technically not married in the states. There is no certificate in any courthouse in any country or parish that pronounces us a married couple. We took our overseas marriage certificate with notarized translation to a courthouse once and they just told us to hold onto it for whenever we needed to prove it was legal. We've never had to provide it. You can literally just start walking around, doing your taxes and getting added to insurance plans without anyone the wiser. So there's basically no divorce to be had.

Let me just put it this way, everyone I know doesn't want us to separate, but they said they'll understand and not hold it against me if I do. That's of course everyone that has also known us as a couple for pretty much most of the time they've known me (sparing my mom). They've been privy to all of the juicy details I've eked out here, plus a lot more and personal observation. I have neither the talent nor time to recreate that experience for anyone here. I also never speak positively about anyone, in case you haven't noticed, so all you get from is a one-sided story from a one-sided perspective. So I'm basically not capable of being fair about this.

chalice
07-12-2012, 05:35 PM
But something in me says that that's because nobody has ever listened to your complaints before.

I want you to think about that for a second and process two thoughts. 1. Do I keep my stories to myself? 2. How difficult is it to drown me out? Then, consider that the answer to both of these questions is greatly amplified about my person.

Jesus. Let's get to that before I'm comprehensively disgusted enough not to read the rest of your post.

I have little doubt that there are myriad stories you keep to yourself. You're selective, but if you think you're being manipulative in this lounge, you are badly awry in that reasoning. You are tolerated as a likeable diversion, nothing much more. It's easy to ignore you. I've done it for the better part of a year, though I have observed. I'm not gonna call you an attention whore, cos I think you're a lot more than that, and I do believe that there is an element of 'cry for help' there.

Proper Bo
07-12-2012, 05:42 PM
And I've seen a photo of him and he looks rapey.

You're not the first person to have said that :smilie4:

mjmacky
07-12-2012, 06:18 PM
I don't label myself. I'm whatever feels right to me at the time. I've had one sexual partner for the last 6 months and at the moment haven't got one at all and I'm cool with that. I've decided I'm not going to have sex again until I'm in a relationship. That's just what feels right right now. I'm done with casual sex for the time being. I don't want to be beige, I like caring.

I'M NOT! I've got bilingual signposts up and everything!

Exactly, I'm currently autoerotic Señor Montana. Also, monogamy isn't what brings out my scarcely found caring side. I think the point is that I'm not fond of casual sex, if sex is to be had.

French doesn't count, the Mexicans will think it's a bit ghey.

mjmacky
07-12-2012, 06:30 PM
Jesus. Let's get to that before I'm comprehensively disgusted enough not to read the rest of your post.

I have little doubt that there are myriad stories you keep to yourself. You're selective, but if you think you're being manipulative in this lounge, you are badly awry in that reasoning. You are tolerated as a likeable diversion, nothing much more. It's easy to ignore you. I've done it for the better part of a year, though I have observed. I'm not gonna call you an attention whore, cos I think you're a lot more than that, and I do believe that there is an element of 'cry for help' there.

You were supposed to take the point of forumular ease as the point itself, that was the point, and other redundancies of speech. What I intended to assure you was that I'm as much the light switch in person as I tend to be here.

Also, the real chavis couldn't tell anyone that I've been posting at all in the past year and that I just seem to have randomly showed up. Must be a quirk of your newest revision.

mjmacky
07-12-2012, 06:36 PM
As an addendum to all, a close friend of mine just shared this while we hid from the sun in the designated smoking area. "I would have left her a long time ago if it was something that happened to me. But for you and her, right now, I have no fucking idea."

I was trying to get his response to your overwhelmingly unanimous decision.

chalice
07-12-2012, 06:40 PM

You were supposed to take the point of forumular ease as the point itself, that was the point, and other redundancies of speech. What I intended to assure you was that I'm as much the light switch in person as I tend to be here.

Also, the real chavis couldn't tell anyone that I've been posting at all in the past year and that I just seem to have randomly showed up. Must be a quirk of your newest revision.

Sometimes I actively lay down what I actually think, as opposed to going for the cringe. I've watched people come and go in this place. I ain't no shrink and wouldn't even pertain to be, but there are patterns of language and behaviour I can't help but see. Your style is pretty much impenetrable. I saw that from the beginning, like. That's why I laid off. There was no joke in it, innit.

I've observed that this isn't even a front with you. That's your honest to goodness style, and I respect that, even if your jokes clatter like a stack of fucking plates for the most part. I've decided that I'm here to help you with your communication problems.

Ask me anything.

mjmacky
07-12-2012, 06:49 PM
Ask me anything.

Do you want to sleep with my wife?

chalice
07-12-2012, 06:50 PM
Ask me anything.

I couldn't sleep in the same room as your wife, mate. She's a fucking harlot.

mjmacky
07-12-2012, 06:53 PM

I couldn't sleep in the same room as your wife, mate. She's a fucking harlot.

If I threw in squeamous and Kate Beckinsale, would you let my wife cook you eggs?

mjmacky
07-12-2012, 06:56 PM
You all talk pretty big, but none of you are willing to take her off my hands, Wednesday afternoon quarterbacks, getting drunk in the bar. It's a shitty bar and they're all watered down, I don't really know why you bother.

chalice
07-12-2012, 06:57 PM
Depends, like. If I get a sniff of shell in my omelette, she's getting a smash in that moon face, butter wouldn't melt in that mouth of hers.

mjmacky
07-12-2012, 07:26 PM
Depends, like. If I get a sniff of shell in my omelette, she's getting a smash in that moon face, butter wouldn't melt in that mouth of hers.

I've never quite heard a lodged blow job complaint voiced that way.

Squeamous
07-12-2012, 08:40 PM
Ask me anything.

:glag:

Mary told a funny :happy:

I'M NOT! I've got bilingual signposts up and everything!

Exactly, I'm currently autoerotic Señor Montana. Also, monogamy isn't what brings out my scarcely found caring side. I think the point is that I'm not fond of casual sex, if sex is to be had.

French doesn't count, the Mexicans will think it's a bit ghey.

I've had a good think and I can't even hazard a guess as to what brings out your caring side, and I'm usually quite good at that sort of thing :mellow:

manker
07-12-2012, 09:07 PM
I think it's orphans :smilie4:

mjmacky
07-12-2012, 09:16 PM
I've had a good think and I can't even hazard a guess as to what brings out your caring side, and I'm usually quite good at that sort of thing :mellow:

Off the top of my head, likeable people being abused by the system or the man and cats trying to do human things. I'll help them both out because, silly kitty, you can't turn that door knob.

mjmacky
07-12-2012, 09:18 PM
Oh and a dirty 12 year old girl, I'll give her that much needed bath. Eww but not if she's an orphan, I don't want to keep her, she'll age like the cheese and not the wine.

manker
07-12-2012, 09:40 PM
But you take pics of scruffy kids in dirty countries.
If that doesn't peg you as an orphan aficionado, I don't know what does.

Squeamous
07-12-2012, 09:47 PM
Off the top of my head, likeable people being abused by the system or the man and cats trying to do human things. I'll help them both out because, silly kitty, you can't turn that door knob.

Cats are like land sharks or something else. There is nothing endearing about them whatsoever.

I'm with you on the vulnerable people thing. I can rarely get angry or indignant enough to cause a fracas on my own behalf. I just don't care enough about myself. Somehow my biggest altercations have been on behalf of other people.

mjmacky
07-12-2012, 09:50 PM
Cats are like land sharks or something else. There is nothing endearing about them whatsoever.

I'm with you on the vulnerable people thing. I can rarely get angry or indignant enough to cause a fracas on my own behalf. I just don't care enough about myself. Somehow my biggest altercations have been on behalf of other people.

I'm going to pulverize you on behalf of cats.

chalice
07-12-2012, 09:53 PM
Two funnies in one month. mary is Bill fucking Hicks every second quarter moon.

Bless.

Squeamous
07-12-2012, 09:56 PM

I'm going to pulverize you on behalf of cats.

Come at me Bruv!! :fist:

mjmacky
07-12-2012, 10:24 PM

This is what I see.

Squeamous
07-13-2012, 12:31 AM

This is what I see.

Hey, gringo, say hello to my little friend!

mjmacky
07-13-2012, 01:30 AM
We both ended up reusing images, now that we've gone on tour, all innocence has been lost.

mjmacky
07-13-2012, 01:34 AM
Just so you know how it happened, I lost my innocence in your little rat's twat.

This is the kind of stuff I have to stop myself from posting in this state. It feels a bit incongruent to any one of my styles.

Squeamous
07-13-2012, 08:37 AM
You go on up to bed and I'll bring you some hot milk and a bed time story. It'll all look better in the morning!

mjmacky
07-13-2012, 07:57 PM
You go on up to bed and I'll bring you some hot milk and a bed time story. It'll all look better in the morning!

I live in a small one bedroom single story, or have all the photos and video of the same general area not been a clear indicator of that?

manker
07-13-2012, 10:26 PM
That woman was a little skittish last night.
Did you notice all the superfluous and extraneous exclamation marks. Always a sure sign all is not right :smilie4:

Squeamous
07-14-2012, 12:11 AM
I live in a small one bedroom single story, or have all the photos and video of the same general area not been a clear indicator of that?

Yeeeees Mary. Sorry Mary.

Did you notice all the superfluous and extraneous exclamation marks. Always a sure sign all is not right :smilie4:

I'd had a little bit of bubbly :blushing:

manker
07-14-2012, 12:23 AM
Did you see that.
I've gotten so used to Mary being literal to the point of Oleg that I'm even making excuses when you don't allow for her autism.

Ffs. Most tolerant board evar.

Artemis
07-14-2012, 12:34 AM
Did you see that.
I've gotten so used to Mary being literal to the point of Oleg that I'm even making excuses when you don't allow for her autism.

I bet :dave: doesn't share your benevolent view. Right now he is engaging in his favorite pastime. :frusty:

manker
07-14-2012, 12:44 AM
Did you see that.

I bet :dave: doesn't share your benevolent view.Well, no. He isn't a very altruistic chap.
I'd go so far as to say if ever I found myself of a similar mind, I'd indulge in a spot of soul searching.
Right now he is engaging in his favorite pastime. :frusty:
What's he up to? :unsure:

Artemis
07-14-2012, 12:58 AM
Well in all probability it involves little manker and that woman figurines, blowtorches and alot of very sharp powertools :yup:

mjmacky
07-14-2012, 01:10 AM

Sometimes I think posts are about me because I forget the fact that I'm not the only woman on here. That's just one of many reasons of course, but yes, she sometimes strangely indulges in bangs.

manker
07-14-2012, 01:17 AM
Bangs :pinch:
When I wrote that, I thought; 'she's probably going to call them exclamation points'. Bangs is worse.

But at least now interrobang makes etymological sense to me.

manker
07-14-2012, 01:19 AM
Well in all probability it involves little manker and that woman figurines, blowtorches and alot of very sharp powertools :yup:He should record that and put it on jewtube ftw.

mjmacky
07-14-2012, 01:48 PM
When I wrote that, I thought; 'she's probably going to call them exclamation points'. Bangs is worse.

Just for clarity's sake I wasn't trying to go all programmer nerd on purpose, it was merely the side effect of innuendo.

Squeamous
07-14-2012, 02:00 PM
Did you see that.

You would have thought that since I was first to diagnose her I would be the first to make allowances, yet strangely all I seem to do is confuse and bully her. :dave: was right. That Woman is a monster.

Sometimes I think posts are about me because I forget the fact that I'm not the only woman on here. That's just one of many reasons of course, but yes, she sometimes strangely indulges in bangs.

Well if you're going to be like that I'll never give you another exclamation mark again :ermm:

manker
07-14-2012, 02:29 PM

Just for clarity's sake I wasn't trying to go all programmer nerd on purpose, it was merely the side effect of innuendo.No fucking way.

I used the smiley I did because I felt it approximated the emotion I felt fairly accurately and the reason I talked about punctuation labelling is because I'm kinda interested in it :mellow:

manker
07-14-2012, 02:35 PM
You would have thought that since I was first to diagnose her I would be the first to make allowances, yet strangely all I seem to do is confuse and bully her. :dave: was right. That Woman is a monster.
I thought it was a joint effort :emo:

But anyway, don't blame yourself. You have a vagina and you both chat on a regular basis. This threatens to manifest the polyamorous aspirations and startles the subject. Talking about it is fine, but your physiology lends a tangible threat to our friend's insouciance.
Confusion and timidity are bound to follow.

mjmacky
07-14-2012, 02:53 PM

Fuck you douche bitch before I come over there and shut you up for good and fucking kill you.

Artemis
07-15-2012, 05:14 AM

Fuck you douche bitch before I come over there and shut you up for good and fucking kill you.

You need to appear magically at her balustrade first to tell her you don't want to have any contact with her anymore. :snooty: Then you get to do the death-threats. For more stalking tips you should ask your most frequent blog poster. :dave:

mjmacky
07-15-2012, 07:38 AM

You need to appear magically at her balustrade first to tell her you don't want to have any contact with her anymore. :snooty: Then you get to do the death-threats. For more stalking tips you should ask your most frequent blog poster. :dave:

I was doing Oleg, not Dave. I'll reserve the Dave threats for when she calls me a narcissist.

Artemis
07-15-2012, 10:30 AM

I was doing Oleg, not Dave. I'll reserve the Dave threats for when she calls me a narcissist.

How am I supposed to know which homicidal nut-job you are impersonating this week? It was 50/50 I was going to get it right unless I bought a vowel, I naturally assumed it would be :dave: since you have dedicated a blog to his particular episode of the Twilight Zone :idunno:

mjmacky
07-15-2012, 11:57 AM
since you have dedicated a blog to his particular episode of the Twilight Zone :idunno:

Have you adopted the Dave Mantra and read way too deep into the creation of that site? I wasn't just fucking with Dave when I explained its origin, it was really supposed to be just a visual joke.

Artemis
07-15-2012, 01:49 PM
since you have dedicated a blog to his particular episode of the Twilight Zone :idunno:

Have you adopted the Dave Mantra and read way too deep into the creation of that site? I wasn't just fucking with Dave when I explained its origin, it was really supposed to be just a visual joke.

No I just thought that :dave: was more your pet nutter than Oleg, but if you want to be selfish and have them all to your self then fine be greedy. :snooty:

mjmacky
07-15-2012, 02:06 PM
No I just thought that :dave: was more your pet nutter than Oleg, but if you want to be selfish and have them all to your self then fine be greedy. :snooty:

Pet? I'd hate to imagine what else your horses have to go through if you could qualify Dave and Oleg as my pets.

Artemis
07-15-2012, 02:24 PM
You are sometimes so pedantic as to be almost exasperating, I don't know whether it is the merkin culture thing, or whether nuance is sometimes just a vague acquaintance? But now that you have sucked the fun out of the joke I will explain: I meant pet as in pet project, not as in a literal pet animal to tether and feed.

mjmacky
07-15-2012, 03:02 PM
You are sometimes so pedantic as to be almost exasperating, I don't know whether it is the merkin culture thing, or whether nuance is sometimes just a vague acquaintance? But now that you have sucked the fun out of the joke I will explain: I meant pet as in pet project, not as in a literal pet animal to tether and feed.

We are both posting as our archetypes at the moment.

Artemis
07-15-2012, 03:09 PM
Yes, I must confess as I was typing that, I knew, knew mind you, that mary had struck yet again, but as you say I'm posting as my archetype and couldn't help myself, it's so sad to be predictable. :bag:

mjmacky
07-15-2012, 03:32 PM
Yes, I must confess as I was typing that, I knew, knew mind you, that mary had struck yet again, but as you say I'm posting as my archetype and couldn't help myself, it's so sad to be predictable. :bag:

You want to be my predictabuddy?

Squeamous
07-16-2012, 11:19 AM
I've noticed that the more Mary is required to think, the more pedantic she gets, until the exchange degenerates into blow-by-blow deconstruction of semantics. I've decided to frustrate this process by replying in detail along a slightly dissimilar vein to her previous comment. I'll let you all know how I get on :happy:

I thought it was a joint effort :emo:

But anyway, don't blame yourself. You have a vagina and you both chat on a regular basis. This threatens to manifest the polyamorous aspirations and startles the subject. Talking about it is fine, but your physiology lends a tangible threat to our friend's insouciance.
Confusion and timidity are bound to follow.

You're right, it was, my mistake :hug:

Morning, retarded love puppy! :happy:

manker
07-16-2012, 12:04 PM
I've noticed that the more Mary is required to think, the more pedantic she gets, until the exchange degenerates into blow-by-blow deconstruction of semantics. I've decided to frustrate this process by replying in detail along a slightly dissimilar vein to her previous comment. I'll let you all know how I get on :happy:You'll have to 'cus I read the second half of that and went' 'wut' and then I read it again and wtf'd.

Basically what I'm saying is that I'm with you and your convoluted and unconventional methods of treatment 100%, Mme Squeams.
I hope she appreciates all the time you're investing in her continued rehabilitation. I'll be like the lab guy who assiduously observes and looks stern.

Squeamous
07-16-2012, 05:10 PM
You'll have to 'cus I read the second half of that and went' 'wut' and then I read it again and wtf'd.

Basically what I'm saying is that I'm with you and your convoluted and unconventional methods of treatment 100%, Mme Squeams.
I hope she appreciates all the time you're investing in her continued rehabilitation. I'll be like the lab guy who assiduously observes and looks stern.

I work in an all female lab, how are you with being a lab lady? :smilie4:

Something Else
07-16-2012, 05:20 PM
If I put on a mouse-suit, will you inject me with stuff. :smilie4:

Squeamous
07-16-2012, 05:36 PM
If I put on a mouse-suit, will you inject me with stuff. :smilie4:

I only work with inbred stock. Are you inbred, Ben? :smilie4:

Something Else
07-16-2012, 08:11 PM
I could squeeze in to a large french-stick for you. :wub:

manker
07-16-2012, 09:20 PM
You'll have to 'cus I read the second half of that and went' 'wut' and then I read it again and wtf'd.

I work in an all female lab, how are you with being a lab lady? :smilie4:I don't think I'd be very good at it.

I've been the only male in an otherwise all female working environment for 12 years and I happen to quite like it.
Better that I stick to being the lab guy :smilie4:

Squeamous
07-16-2012, 11:54 PM
I could squeeze in to a large french-stick for you. :wub:

I don't know what that means but okay :naughty:

I don't think I'd be very good at it.

I've been the only male in an otherwise all female working environment for 12 years and I happen to quite like it.

I'm not sure you could take the pace. You can't even run around a football pitch for 90 minutes, let alone a lab for 8 hours. We'd kill you :console:

In other news, I have just flirted with two men in one post. I am officially at the height of my powers :01:

manker
07-17-2012, 12:06 AM
Haven't we already established that you're a civil servant. You can't kid me now that there would actually be any work type work to do.
Won't we just be sitting around, chatting about periods and flicking through shoe magazines or whatever :unsure:

Squeamous
07-17-2012, 12:27 AM
Haven't we already established that you're a civil servant. You can't kid me now that there would actually be any work type work to do.
Won't we just be sitting around, chatting about periods and flicking through shoe magazines or whatever :unsure:

We might let you do that for a bit but won't you get bored watching us do all the science things? I suppose if you can make tea that might keep you occupied.....

manker
07-17-2012, 12:38 AM

We might let you do that for a bit but won't you get bored watching us do all the science things? I suppose if you can make tea that might keep you occupied.....I can buzz the seventeen year old and tell her to get her sweet ass upstairs because it's coffee o'clock if that's what you mean by making tea.
Can I bring her?

This is all getting a bit confusing.
Stop teaching me new things that I didn't specifically decide to learn.

Squeamous
07-17-2012, 12:52 AM
I can buzz the seventeen year old and tell her to get her sweet ass upstairs because it's coffee o'clock if that's what you mean by making tea.
Can I bring her?

This is all getting a bit confusing.
Stop teaching me new things that I didn't specifically decide to learn.

:lol:

Ok. You'll have to fill in a CV and send in a recent, up-to-date photo of your cock. Just the head and shoulders will do. kthnx.

mjmacky
07-17-2012, 07:23 AM
I've noticed that the more Mary is required to think, the more pedantic she gets, until the exchange degenerates into blow-by-blow deconstruction of semantics. I've decided to frustrate this process by replying in detail along a slightly dissimilar vein to her previous comment. I'll let you all know how I get on :happy:

If I were to paste that template onto what just transpired between Artie and myself, you're saying Dave is a subject that requires thought. To be fair, you've attempted to focus the origination of rumination from my mind, but it still dons your stamp of credibility. However, given that the Rubik's cube of a personality breakdown of Dave revealed a Bazooka Joe, I'm aghast at the notion that you feel the subject of Dave is anything other than a sequence of neuron misfires.

mjmacky
07-17-2012, 07:25 AM
That's how you do dissimilar vein, noob.

mjmacky
07-17-2012, 07:27 AM
I work in an all female lab

Do any of them know the difference between a ketone and a carboxylic acid, or do you all just wash off your fingernail polish with vinegar?

mjmacky
07-17-2012, 07:36 AM
I should have multiquoted earlier, otherwise I end up with way too many posts in a row

I'll be like the lab guy who assiduously observes and looks stern.

The stern looking ones are the ones who are wondering around looking to sop up the credit. They also say things like, joint effort.

Is this also why I sometimes confuse you for a gay?

I can buzz the seventeen year old

So, is that your official sweet spot then? If you're not trying to play favorites with numbers, just go with nubiles.

mjmacky
07-17-2012, 07:39 AM
OK, let's round it out with sequential post #5. If I was patient, I wouldn't have spent so much time trying to relay my sentiments and personal outlook, but instead, referred to The Newsroom S01E04 and said "kind of like that".

manker
07-17-2012, 10:22 AM
I should have multiquoted earlier, otherwise I end up with way too many posts in a row

The stern looking ones are the ones who are wondering around looking to sop up the credit. They also say things like, joint effort.

Is this also why I sometimes confuse you for a gay?

I can buzz the seventeen year old

So, is that your official sweet spot then? If you're not trying to play favorites with numbers, just go with nubiles.
The problem with my sweet-spot is that it doesn't play favourites with numbers. Hawt is hawt. If you can call it a problem, it's not really. I haven't got beaten up by an angry dad since I was 23.

I have no idea why you would mistake me for a homosexual, you shiny-sugar-dolphin.

mjmacky
07-17-2012, 12:22 PM
I have no idea why you would mistake me for a homosexual, you shiny-sugar-dolphin.

If I were to be specific, I think it's because you talk about hunky men often. Or maybe a deeper reason since I never know who the hell you're talking about and just assume they must be hunky men.

Barbarossa
07-17-2012, 12:25 PM
he's got a pierced navel, if that helps...

manker
07-17-2012, 12:29 PM
It's pierced on the wrong side for being a ghey. So my niece informed me recently.
So that doesn't even count.

And also, there isn't a man alive who doesn't admire the physical perfection of a Cristiano Ronaldo or a Beckham.

Artemis
07-17-2012, 12:31 PM
Well so much for deleting that pic then.... :glag:

Barbarossa
07-17-2012, 12:31 PM
"Pierced on the wrong side" :glag:

I was assuming it was on the outside.....

Barbarossa
07-17-2012, 12:32 PM

CTRL+C, open Fireworks, CTRL+V is like a reflex action for me...

Artemis
07-17-2012, 12:36 PM

CTRL+C, open Fireworks, CTRL+V is like a reflex action for me...

You know you're off Skweeky's christmas card list don't you?

Barbarossa
07-17-2012, 12:37 PM
She'll forgive me :happy:

I did her a really good piece of photoshopping once that made her very popular in her place of employment, I think by making fun of the office fucktard...

Squeamous
07-18-2012, 01:43 PM

If I were to paste that template onto what just transpired between Artie and myself, you're saying Dave is a subject that requires thought. To be fair, you've attempted to focus the origination of rumination from my mind, but it still dons your stamp of credibility. However, given that the Rubik's cube of a personality breakdown of Dave revealed a Bazooka Joe, I'm aghast at the notion that you feel the subject of Dave is anything other than a sequence of neuron misfires.

No no no, what you're doing there is just saying words to try to confuse me, which is unecessary wordiness rather than diversion.
I was talking about your penchant for OCD breakdowns of a point to the degree where it becomes meaningless. A bit like looking at a Monet too close. The subject of your exchange with Artie couldn't have been of less interest to me.

Of course, I don't intend to play my games with you on demand or in a predictable way. I hope you understand x

Do any of them know the difference between a ketone and a carboxylic acid, or do you all just wash off your fingernail polish with vinegar?

Do I look like I know how to remove fingernail polish?

mjmacky
07-18-2012, 03:06 PM
No no no, what you're doing there is just saying words to try to confuse me, which is unecessary wordiness rather than diversion.
I was talking about your penchant for OCD breakdowns of a point to the degree where it becomes meaningless. A bit like looking at a Monet too close. The subject of your exchange with Artie couldn't have been of less interest to me.

Of course, I don't intend to play my games with you on demand or in a predictable way. I hope you understand x

I wasn't trying to confuse you :unsure:

I was making a game of my own pedantry but I think you don't want to play that game either.

As for the nail polish, let me be the second person after your chemistry teacher to say that vinegar won't work.

Squeamous
07-19-2012, 09:42 AM
I wasn't trying to confuse you :unsure:

I was making a game of my own pedantry but I think you don't want to play that game either.

As for the nail polish, let me be the second person after your chemistry teacher to say that vinegar won't work.

I know the difference between acetic acid and acetone thank you very much :snooty:

mjmacky
07-19-2012, 05:34 PM
I know the difference between acetic acid and acetone thank you very much :snooty:

I can't believe you finally said that, looks like we're having horse steaks tonight.

Squeamous
07-19-2012, 10:18 PM

I can't believe you finally said that, looks like we're having horse steaks tonight.

That was actually quick for me :mellow:

megabyteme
07-20-2012, 01:41 AM

I realize I'm quite late to this conversation, but either macky is in denial, or he's managed to get laid 60 times. :O

mjmacky
07-20-2012, 01:58 AM
I don't even know a dozen women willing to sleep with me, but if you think I'm going to let that affect my numbers...

mjmacky
08-09-2013, 02:25 AM
This thread used to be filled with a variety of correspondences that I posted after manky and squeams, who tried to make it all about me, wandered off into the night. Since those two won't be back soon, it's time to get bulimic.

Foreword:
The current girlfriend and I did meet through the dating site, and she knows I still fuck around under my profile. Actually, I'm not sure if she knows the extent of it, only that I'm not trying to meet people. My profile has a disclaimer now that I'm attached and not looking for anything. The aforementioned extents to follow...

mjmacky
08-09-2013, 02:44 AM
Blahblah12 23 July, 2013, 01:18
Hi

Mary 23 July, 2013, 01:29
You must have missed the update I just posted (about my availability and opinion on lame messages) or you want to be verbally mutilated. To clarify, "Hi" sucks as a message between two strangers with no given context. You also didn't bother to see that there are a million ways I'd upset you (examining the questions).

I'm not trying to be cruel, but that's reality, them's the breaks, that's how the cookie crumbles, those are where the chips lay, and all of those other idioms.

You are really gorgeous, so I guess that's why you think saying hi is enough. Maybe it is in most cases, but this tree is a bit snappy.

Blahblah12 23 July, 2013, 06:47
I said hi before reading your profile. I didn't bother to talk further. People like you bring a bad name to sites like these. Though you started dating someone, you still have your profile. It's annoying and lengthy. I don't care what you are. You look like a psychopath.

Mary 23 July, 2013, 08:24
That's because you limit your view of this site to being purely about seeking relationships. I, on the other hand, acknowledge its social and entertainment values. I'm not out looking for action, which is why I added the new disclaimer. I would say I'm quite in the clear here.

Do you not see the irony of making a claim that a certain type of individual depreciates the quality of a site when in fact you sent a message without reading the profile? I'm quite psychotic and revel in its pleasures, but I do have the wherewithal to read up on someone before sending a message lest I end up in an undesired conversation.

Blahblah12 23 July, 2013, 10:02
Why would someone read your big profile. Even if they read, why would someone contact you even if you are dating someone unless they are still looking. This explains what kind of a person you are. I don't want to be told by a person like you what kind of s person I am. I know what I am and no one said I am psychotic.

Mary 23 July, 2013, 19:45
Because my profile is entertaining, I get compliments on it regularly. I am also quite proud of the Frankenstein creation it has become and for those reasons, I have no plans to take it down in the foreseeable future. I will continue to engage in platonic conversations and disregard romantic gestures as I've been doing for awhile. The process runs like clockwork despite your utter confusion of the matter. If you wish, I could try to explain the interest of others who are on here do not have a narrowly focused agenda.

You're the kind of person who just messages people without knowing anything about them, that's all that was said. It's a self-evident fact that did not require my narration whether you desire it or not. You are not well equipped for arguing a point, and I'm feeling a little bit like an abuser here. Step it up or forfeit.

Blahblah12 24 July, 2013, 09:53
I don't know why I am talking to you. And fyki this is not an entertainment site. I am not interested in you. So get that thing out of your brain. And keep entertaining people if that is what you are looking at. Good bye and good luck.

Mary 24 July, 2013, 10:09
That was never in my brain. You kept messaging me because you don't think before you act. If you gave your impulses any dedicated contemplation, you would have realized your own foolishness.

Whether or not the site has the label of entertainment has no relation to one's ability to extract entertainment from it. You have a difficult time understanding this because you haven't had much exercise with critical thought. You should have bailed out long ago, but you seem to have a desperate desire for last words even if there is little substance to them.

Blahblah12 25 July, 2013, 12:09
Ok...ovee and out. I am unnecessarily having a controversy with you I guess. and I hate fighting with people. I wish you good luck!!

Mary 25 July, 2013, 17:18
Antagonism isn't the same as fighting. Also, that's a weak and unsubstantiated cop out given your first reply. Pleasantries are superficial subversions, so I'll leave you with this advice. Practice debating with people to expand your own self-discovery.

Blahblah12 28 July, 2013, 03:16
I agree. I just didn't have patience to typr long messages like you. Trust me when it comes to debates and controversies, I will be the first person.

Mary 28 July, 2013, 07:55
You mean the last person.

Blahblah12 28 July, 2013, 11:17
Keep thinking that you are winning. But truth will remain the same.

Mary 29 July, 2013, 20:48
What exactly do you think the contest is here? To me, it seems like the only thing being validated is my assessment of the continued efforts on your part. I didn't actually expect you to follow suit after I made the call, but you falling in line so easily makes me think you might be a 12-year-old boy in reality.

In that case, you are violating the TOS, but since you probably don't have any regard for them and I can only demonstrate that through deduction, I will have to emphasize that you should not divulge any personal information and do not attempt to meet anyone on here. The dangers of the Internet still exist, and your parents should have prepared you a little more for this new world. Consider that sage advice and ponder upon it.

Blahblah12 30 July, 2013, 00:05
I don't know how come you have so much time in talking to strangers. I wouldn't waste my time

Mary 30 July, 2013, 01:59
You should waste another moment to appreciate the irony. The few minutes it takes to retort does not cause me an iota of hardship. So, the small amount of time it takes to break your balls and entertain myself is all win on my side of the equation. Keep it coming.

megabyteme
08-09-2013, 04:56 AM
Mary 8; Young, full-of-herself, waste of a night out 0.

If only enough others took the time to kick chicks like this in the chops, the world might be a better place. Thank you for your public service (and the chuckles), Mary. :happy: