PDA

View Full Version : Two new fairy-tale dramas: Once Upon a Time and Grimm

OlegL
07-08-2012, 03:30 PM
As many of you know, the fairy tale drama "Grimm" recently became a part of the NBC schedule. "Once Upon a Time" became a part of the ABC schedule. I enjoyed the first season of OUaT a lot, but only saw the first three episodes of the first season of "Grimm". I thought that "Grimm" was incredibly boring and sucked in comparison to OUaT. Do you agree with my opinion?

Busyman
07-08-2012, 03:43 PM
As many of you know, the fairy tale drama "Grimm" recently became a part of the NBC schedule. "Once Upon a Time" became a part of the ABC schedule. I enjoyed the first season of OUaT a lot, but only saw the first three episodes of the first season of "Grimm". I thought that "Grimm" was incredibly boring and sucked in comparison to OUaT. Do you agree with my opinion?

No. Funny enough, I've only seen the 1st three episodes of OUAT and all of Grimm. I liked Grimm decent enough. Monroe is the best character on the show.

Weird too that I've had the whole season of OUAT on my Blackberry but always found something better to watch.

IdolEyes787
07-08-2012, 03:59 PM

No. Funny enough, I've only seen the 1st three episodes of OUAT and all of Grimm. I liked Grimm decent enough. Monroe is the best character on the show.

Weird too that I've had the whole season of OUAT on my Blackberry but always found something better to watch.

I totally agree with everything you said except I'd amend the last part to it's weird that you have the whole season of anything on your Blackberry.

Busyman
07-08-2012, 04:44 PM

I totally agree with everything you said except I'd amend the last part to it's weird that you have the whole season of anything on your Blackberry.

Why?

IdolEyes787
07-08-2012, 05:08 PM
Because.

Because I come from a silly time when it was still believed that the World was an interesting enough place in an of itself that one didn't have to find some means to fill every waking moment with portable electronic entertainment.

Because I'm crazy like that.

In a totally unrelated and unwelcome side note.Anytime I see any "event" on TV seems like most of the people in the crowd are more concerned about capturing it on their smart phone through that little 3 inch glowing LED screen than actually really seeing/enjoying it.

clocker
07-08-2012, 10:56 PM
Anytime I see any "event" on TV seems like most of the people in the crowd are more concerned about capturing it on their smart phone through that little 3 inch glowing LED screen than actually really seeing/enjoying it.
Exactly, it's disgusting.
Like your tiny little screen can capture the magic of baby's first smile, the grace of a hummingbird or the subtlety that is Sandler.

That's why I carry my 70" plasma at all times...I like my reality to have truly black blacks and as many of Nature's colors as Samsung can reproduce.

IdolEyes787
07-08-2012, 11:05 PM
...I like my reality to have truly black blacks and as many of Nature's colors as Samsung can reproduce.

You only say that because you've never accidentally wandered into the neighbourhood of really black blacks.

clocker
07-08-2012, 11:13 PM
Accidentally, no.
For sport, often.

IdolEyes787
07-09-2012, 12:45 AM
You are uncommonly witty for a White supremacist.

clocker
07-09-2012, 01:53 AM
One does not preclude the other.

Busyman
07-10-2012, 05:33 AM
Because.

Because I come from a silly time when it was still believed that the World was an interesting enough place in an of itself that one didn't have to find some means to fill every waking moment with portable electronic entertainment.

In a totally unrelated and unwelcome side note.Anytime I see any "event" on TV seems like most of the people in the crowd are more concerned about capturing it on their smart phone through that little 3 inch glowing LED screen than actually really seeing/enjoying it.

I have it for the times I do feel like watching it. Pretty simple. :ermm:

Ex: When the mopes on the shuttle were sitting there bored, I was enjoying Breaking Bad. When I'm enjoying mah lunch, I can sit and watch Sons Of Anarchy or somesuch.

If another wants to sit idly doing nothing, jump on the internet, or chit-chat with coworkers, cool beans. I have the option of mah portable electronic entertainment or doing those things as well. Where the fuck did you get "every waking moment" anyway?

Oh I know. It was a nice segue to be a twit yet again.

To your last, why can't one enjoy the moment whilst recording? Also, it's right cool to enjoy those moments later via aforementioned recording. Everyone picks their spots.

mjmacky
07-10-2012, 05:40 AM

Ex: When the mopes on the shuttle were sitting there bored, I was enjoying Breaking Bad. When I'm enjoying mah lunch, I can sit and watch Sons Of Anarchy or somesuch.

If another wants to sit idly doing nothing, jump on the internet, or chit-chat with coworkers, cool beans. I have the option of mah portable electronic entertainment or doing those things as well. Where the fuck did you get "every waking moment" anyway?

To your last, why can't one enjoy the moment whilst recording? Also, it's right cool to enjoy those moments later via aforementioned recording. Everyone picks their spots.

I don't know, that sounds a lot like every waking moment when you're not working.

Busyman
07-10-2012, 05:53 AM

I don't know, that sounds a lot like every waking moment when you're not working.

Read it again, then come back.

Option.

Nice try tho'.

mjmacky
07-10-2012, 07:30 AM

Option.

Nice try tho'.

I have to reread while reading the first time on account of my self-diagnosed ADD. But all I got from it is while everyone else occupies their idle time with other life things, you watch tv shows on your phone. Hence, I now know what you do with every waking moment.

Busyman
07-10-2012, 09:00 AM

Option.

Nice try tho'.

I have to reread while reading the first time on account of my self-diagnosed ADD. But all I got from it is while everyone else occupies their idle time with other life things, you watch tv shows on your phone. Hence, I now know what you do with every waking moment.

That's unfortunate. Damn, you even included phone in there.

No Sherlock Holmes among this bunch.

mjmacky
07-10-2012, 09:32 AM

Thanks for taking time out of your phone television viewing to share that thought.

clocker
07-10-2012, 12:11 PM
I've heard a lot about these portable telephones with internets and stuff.
Might have to look into it.

IdolEyes787
07-10-2012, 04:29 PM
Because.

First I am not "being a twit again" ,I have never ceased being a twit so please don't spread lies.

As for the rest ,I heartily agree that it is a joy to watch a poor recording of something that you poorly watched in the first place.
I bet it's almost as fun as walking down the street with someone and ignoring them while you babble away on your smart phone or texting away about something important like the weather during a movie or playing Angry Birds will you sit "bored " in the warm sun on a park bench.

Busyman
07-11-2012, 01:23 AM

First I am not "being a twit again" ,I have never ceased being a twit so please don't spread lies.

As for the rest ,I heartily agree that it is a joy to watch a poor recording of something that you poorly watched in the first place.
I bet it's almost as fun as walking down the street with someone and ignoring them while you babble away on your smart phone or texting away about something important like the weather during a movie or playing Angry Birds will you sit "bored " in the warm sun on a park bench.

Of course you cease being a twit. It's during those non-waking moments.

Your generalizsations suck.

If you equate watching what is essentially TV during a boring moment at the office with all that trash truck juice that you posted then you are but an idiot.

Thanks for taking time out of your phone television viewing to share that thought.

Jus' doin' mah shar ta 'elp oot. :cool:

I've heard a lot about these portable telephones with internets and stuff.
Might have to look into it.

Yeah it's kewel.:happy:

Everyday, when I'm finna leave work, I pull up mah Google Maps to see where traffic back-ups are and avoid them. Pretty damn accurate.

Trying upgrading from your old celly that was used to call in airstrikes. You took "grandfathered cellphone plan" too far.

clocker
07-11-2012, 12:59 PM
I do not have a cellphone.
Never have.

manker
07-11-2012, 01:13 PM
This is probably why you burn through wives like most men get through adjustable beard-trimmers.

Females can't operate if they don't know where you are at all times. It turns them inside out, mentally.
I'm not sure what used to happen in the before time but I can only assume that men never used to leave the marital home unless it was to go to the salt-mines or whatever.

mjmacky
07-11-2012, 03:17 PM
This is probably why you burn through wives like most men get through adjustable beard-trimmers.

Females can't operate if they don't know where you are at all times. It turns them inside out, mentally.
I'm not sure what used to happen in the before time but I can only assume that men never used to leave the marital home unless it was to go to the salt-mines or whatever.

Those were the days when men used to head out for a pack of cigarettes to never return.

manker
07-11-2012, 03:32 PM

Those were the days when men used to head out for a pack of cigarettes to never return.And who can blame them. Imagine being in the company of the same person all of the time except when you were at work.

I think of my mobile umbilically.
It doesn't matter where I am or what I'm doing, she's absolutely fine with the knitting or looking at shoes on the internets so long as I answer every seventh text.

IdolEyes787
07-11-2012, 03:54 PM
If you equate watching what is essentially TV during a boring moment at the office with all that trash truck juice that you posted then you are but an idiot.

I do and strangely I'm not.

Also strangely I honestly believe that smartphones are one of the worst mass market inventions to ever have been dumped on humanity.

Once upon a time people used to talk ,rely on their wits and imaginations and generally "do" things.
Now they "connect","have an app for that" and live their lives mostly vicariously.

I know you will disagree but if you didn't I know the marketing agencies that mostly determine how you think would be very sad.

mjmacky
07-11-2012, 04:16 PM
Also strangely I honestly believe that smartphones are one of the worst mass market inventions to ever have been dumped on humanity.

A smartphone keeps me distracted enough to stay away from the playground, think about it.

IdolEyes787
07-11-2012, 04:37 PM

A smartphone keeps me distracted enough to stay away from the playground, think about it.

I prefer not to.

mjmacky
07-11-2012, 04:55 PM
I prefer not to.

Well do it anyway because I was ready to launch into a lecture.

IdolEyes787
07-11-2012, 04:57 PM
I already know everything about ketones that I will ever likely need to.

mjmacky
07-11-2012, 05:11 PM
I already know everything about ketones that I will ever likely need to.

Wrong lecture hall. But since you're here, did you know that fructose is a ketone?

IdolEyes787
07-11-2012, 06:44 PM
Yes to both questions.

Busyman
07-12-2012, 12:05 AM
I do not have a cellphone.
Never have.

That's right. You sent message via raven. Kept them in your rucksack with parchment and feathered quill.

I do and strangely I'm not.

Once upon a time people used to talk ,rely on their wits and imaginations and generally "do" things.
Now they "connect","have an app for that" and live their lives mostly vicariously.

I know you will disagree but if you didn't I know the marketing agencies that mostly determine how you think would be very sad.

Everyone doesn't work it that way, bubba.

If teh missus wants me to bring home some groceries, she can text me the list. If I'm going for groceries, I can put the list on me phone. It's more efficient, ya see and better than me either trying to remember the entire list or using clocker's parchment and feathered quill since, I already have the smartphone on me.

Then there's the aforementioned traffic map which helps me avoid sitting in Office Space traffic. If I have the means in a multi-use tool to avoid such things, it's idiotic not to do so.

There's the music player, weather app, appointment calendar, etc.

Sure if one thrives on inefficiency, no smartphones are a blast. My problem is with anyone that can't do without such luxuries.

IdolEyes787
07-12-2012, 01:31 AM
You have a flashlight app to make sure you are never in the dark.A GPS so that God forbid you never inadvertently stumble upon anything.You phone to make sure that no chance or unpredictability invades your shopping.When there is "nothing to do" you simply input some data to rectify the situation.You are never late or wet or hot or confused.

Congratulations you are a machine.

Busyman
07-12-2012, 02:16 AM
You have a flashlight app to make sure you are never in the dark.A GPS so that God forbid you never inadvertently stumble upon anything.You phone to make sure that no chance or unpredictability invades your shopping.When there is "nothing to do" you simply input some data to rectify the situation.You are never late or wet or hot or confused.

Illuminati. Welcome to The Collective.

:makenoteneedflashlightapp:

Illuminati. Welcome to The Collective.

:makenoteneedflashlightapp:

In all seriousness, it's working smarter not harder. Use the tools available to you to your advantage.

Pretty simple.

clocker
07-12-2012, 03:17 AM
Sure if one thrives on inefficiency, no smartphones are a blast. My problem is with anyone that can't do without such luxuries.
How did people ever manage say, fifty years ago?
Things must have been so terribly inefficient.

Anyway, now that you and yours are firing on all cylinders 24/7/365, inefficiency must be nearly obsolete.
If everyone can access the same traffic data, then traffic jams- the textbook example of "inefficient"- should be getting smaller and less frequent...which they totally are, right?
With all the data at your fingertips, last minute calls seem like a pretty inefficient way to shop, what with discounts, sales, coupons and the like.
I have a paper pad and pencil kept handy to the kitchen table, on it I write things to get as they pop to mind, how is this more onerous or less efficient than storing the info on a smartphone?
And doesn't all this efficiency coupled with economy of scale mean that your phone and service should be approaching zero cost, in fact nearing the point when they pay you for the data mining and advertising you agree to?

In essence, you make yourself available to work or anyone else all the time using a device that collects and broadcasts your location and you pay increasing amounts of money for the privilege.
In exchange, it will remember your grocery list and get you to Facebook.

My problem is with anyone that can't do without such luxuries.
I can't tell what this means.

Busyman
07-12-2012, 04:36 AM
How did people ever manage say, fifty years ago?
Things must have been so terribly inefficient.

Anyway, now that you and yours are firing on all cylinders 24/7/365, inefficiency must be nearly obsolete.
If everyone can access the same traffic data, then traffic jams- the textbook example of "inefficient"- should be getting smaller and less frequent...which they totally are, right?
With all the data at your fingertips, last minute calls seem like a pretty inefficient way to shop, what with discounts, sales, coupons and the like.
I have a paper pad and pencil kept handy to the kitchen table, on it I write things to get as they pop to mind, how is this more onerous or less efficient than storing the info on a smartphone?
And doesn't all this efficiency coupled with economy of scale mean that your phone and service should be approaching zero cost, in fact nearing the point when they pay you for the data mining and advertising you agree to?

In essence, you make yourself available to work or anyone else all the time using a device that collects and broadcasts your location and you pay increasing amounts of money for the privilege.
In exchange, it will remember your grocery list and get you to Facebook.

I can't tell what this means.

Managing and managing more efficiently are different things, clockwork. 50 years ago, people managed the best way they could.

Sure, I could listen to the traffic report on the radio....when it gets around to telling me and if it gives any info on my route. However, my traffic map on my phone is more efficient. I pull it up and see in an instant. Hell, it makes standalone GPSs obsolete.

The same for 411. Obsolete. Pull it up on my PC or phone and get address and phone number instantly. I put thick ass phone books in the recycle bin immediately or use the paper for mah fire pit.

This is a pretty simple concept. Plus, we ain't in "50 years ago" so that point is irrelevant anyway.

As far as the last, I'll help. "I have a problem with...."

clocker
07-12-2012, 12:06 PM
Well, you very efficiently managed to evade my questions, I'll give you that.

All this "more efficient" time management you're involved with...spending less time in traffic, less time at work, less time doing daily chores, are we?
You must be overwhelmed with spare time.

mjmacky
07-12-2012, 12:32 PM

He doesn't have any spare time, can you even contemplate the quantity of television programming he has on his phone?

clocker
07-12-2012, 12:41 PM
All the time I'd allotted to "contemplation" has been used for this month.
Places to go, people to see, you know the drill.

IdolEyes787
07-12-2012, 04:30 PM

All this "more efficient" time management you're involved with...spending less time in traffic, less time at work, less time doing daily chores, are we?
I always make a face when people say that they're lives are too busy nowadays that they barely have time to do anything.And by busy they mean taking the kids to soccer practice and sending emails .

Oddly 100 years ago people weren't reporting being "too busy" when the they had to trek down to a stream to use a scrub board on their laundry or squirrel away potatoes in a cold room and chop wood to see them through the winter.

What was once seen as "luxury " is now seen as "necessity" and I'm sure many people now feel the "necessity " of their mobile phones.

Busyman
07-12-2012, 07:49 PM

You must good at making issues that aren't there to suit your argument. Who said anything about less time at work or less time doing daily chores?

Efficiency allows me to get more done in a day. That's why it's efficient.

Oh and lets go back to the weird questions. First off, you'd be amazed at the number of people that don't use the traffic maps yet have smartphones. Having a tool and using it are two different things. This is also CaptainObvious. People are also dumb. I still see people speed up.....to a red light. I have a stretch of road I travel where the lights are timed for 20mph. People continue to speed up to each light. I coast along at 20mph through all the lights.

Wanting something at the last minute has shinola to do with the inefficiency of smartphones. You use smartphones for for what YOU want not the other way around. Funny enough, I used my phones very recently to save money. I had a person to do the labor on my car but I needed the parts right then. Advance Auto Parts had online coupons $20 off $50. I got the call to bring my car in soon and had no time to go home.
I placed multiple orders of $50, used the $20 online coupon each time, and did in-store pick-up. I got $200 worth of stuff for $120, they had my stuff waiting, I paid, and rolled on to the shop.

Paper and pen handy? Use it and take it with you. If I'm at my PC already or out and about, I'll put that info in the phone and since I always have my phone versus a pad and pen, we are cooking with gas.

Your last question is near nonsensical. Everything has a cost. Who said anything about 100% (or even 95%) efficiency. Learn what MORE efficient means.

Your inability to grasp this simple concept makes either incredibly dumb or just thick. Great book knowledge but without a shred of common sense.

I always make a face when people say that they're lives are too busy nowadays that they barely have time to do anything.And by busy they mean taking the kids to soccer practice and sending emails .

Oddly 100 years ago people weren't reporting being "too busy" when the they had to trek down to a stream to use a scrub board on their laundry or squirrel away potatoes in a cold room and chop wood to see them through the winter.

What was once seen as "luxury " is now seen as "necessity" and I'm sure many people now feel the "necessity " of their mobile phones.

Uh huh.

I don't think you know what you are arguing anymore. People say they don't have time "to do anything"? People say they don't have time to maybe do other things due to what they are already doing.

I mean on a daily basis you've got:

Getting kids ready for school
Work
Checking homework
Dinner
Family time
then....sleep.

Now if I am not stuck in traffic like for instance, the other day had I not looked at my phone, I'd have went on the thru side of the bridge (has no local exits) which stayed backed up for hours due to an accident.
This smartphone concept is very simple.

What I have noticed is that people don't remember telephone numbers anymore. It's in the phone, they press send, so it's hunkydory. I dislike reliance on smartphones/tablets where your own brain turns into mush absent the phone.

The phone is a tool. Nothing more.

mjmacky
07-12-2012, 09:04 PM
Who said anything about less time at work or less time doing daily chores?

You did, then clocker, then you again said it very specifically in the part that I just quoted.

I still see people speed up.....to a red light. I have a stretch of road I travel where the lights are timed for 20mph.

If only they knew how to change the timing of the lights with their smartphones, what a bunch of newbs

Busyman
07-12-2012, 10:06 PM
You did, then clocker, then you again said it very specifically in the part that I just quoted.

no I didn't

I still see people speed up.....to a red light. I have a stretch of road I travel where the lights are timed for 20mph.

If only they knew how to change the timing of the lights with their smartphones, what a bunch of newbs

Eggzackleeeee.....

clocker
07-12-2012, 10:11 PM
You must good at making issues that aren't there to suit your argument. Who said anything about less time at work or less time doing daily chores?
What is the point of all this efficiency if not to minimize the drudge of work and chores?
You want to free up your time so you can work more?

Circular logic is quite efficient but also cheating.

Oh and lets go back to the weird questions. First off, you'd be amazed at the number of people that don't use the traffic maps yet have smartphones. Having a tool and using it are two different things. This is also CaptainObvious. People are also dumb. I still see people speed up.....to a red light. I have a stretch of road I travel where the lights are timed for 20mph. People continue to speed up to each light. I coast along at 20mph through all the lights.
So this wonderful efficiency enhancing tool really only works if everyone else uses it as well? That seems like quite a major flaw to me.

Wanting something at the last minute has shinola to do with the inefficiency of smartphones. You use smartphones for for what YOU want not the other way around. Funny enough, I used my phones very recently to save money. I had a person to do the labor on my car but I needed the parts right then. Advance Auto Parts had online coupons $20 off $50. I got the call to bring my car in soon and had no time to go home.
I placed multiple orders of $50, used the $20 online coupon each time, and did in-store pick-up. I got $200 worth of stuff for $120, they had my stuff waiting, I paid, and rolled on to the shop.
Congrats, sounds like a good deal.
How much did the phone cost for that month?

Your last question is near nonsensical. Everything has a cost. Who said anything about 100% (or even 95%) efficiency. Learn what MORE efficient means.

Your inability to grasp this simple concept makes either incredibly dumb or just thick. Great book knowledge but without a shred of common sense.
Let's make this simple.
You sell a product/service.
As more people buy the product/sign up for the service, your supply chain should become more efficient, hence cheaper.
Your income expands because your customer base grows but the cost to the individual goes down because of economy of scale.
Presumably, this is exactly how your phone bill works.
You get free text (which costs the provider nothing anyway), unlimited data and decreasing hardware costs because that is how capitalism says the system is supposed to work.
We (as in "we the people") grant licensing rights to the airwaves we own, to corporations who promise "X" level of service at "Y" level of cost.

The very concept of efficiency you're so enamored with says that the level of service should be increasing and the cost should be decreasing.
Is this in fact so?

What would happen if you turned the phone off for a week?
Who would be most inconvenienced by that?

mjmacky
07-12-2012, 10:14 PM
no I didn't

If you posted that without knowledge of its implications, I should probably apologize profusely. Give me some time to think about it.

manker
07-12-2012, 10:17 PM
I don't see what the problem is.

I have a smartphone and use it for looking at the internets if I'm not near a computer. Phoning people and texting people and taking the odd photo.
If I had a lot of time on my hands, I'd no doubt put some films on there or learn how to predict the traffic or see if my exit was backed up or whatever the fuck he said.

The thing is, though. I don't really. I get caught up talking to people, either irl or on the internets.
Busyman is clearly alone a lot and wishes to watch some telly on his three inch screen and learn how to save money on microwaves. Whatever. Good luck to him.

Busyman
07-12-2012, 10:25 PM
I don't see what the problem is.

I have a smartphone and use it for looking at the internets if I'm not near a computer. Phoning people and texting people and taking the odd photo.
If I had a lot of time on my hands, I'd no doubt put some films on there or learn how to predict the traffic or see if my exit was backed up or whatever the fuck he said.

The thing is, though. I don't really. I get caught up talking to people, either irl or on the internets.
Busyman is clearly alone a lot and wishes to watch some telly on his three inch screen and learn how to save money on microwaves. Whatever. Good luck to him.

Fore teh wekord, I don't watch telly on me phone but either way, thanks mank. :happy:

Oh, and I might add, we have the 2nd worst traffic in de whole wide wuld or somesuch so I gots to be on point there or be relegated to a highway parking lot from Walking Dead.

IdolEyes787
07-12-2012, 11:30 PM
Lots of talking.

I don't really care what you said because I realized that I am having some sort of ideological dispute about technology over the internet.

So I guess you win even though I will continue to base my day around my feeling good about life,the Universe and everything, rather than me being efficient.

Busyman
07-12-2012, 11:51 PM
Lots of talking.

I don't really care what you said because I realized that I am having some sort of ideological dispute about technology over the internet.

So I guess you win even though I will continue to base my day around my feeling good about life,the Universe and everything, rather than me being efficient.

Umm...mmk. I will do those same things and continue to use technology. It's not about being efficient. It just is. It's about working smarter, not harder. So umm....yeah I guess I win then (like I really cared about winning).

:wacko:

mjmacky
07-13-2012, 01:26 AM
Umm...mmk. I will do those same things and continue to use technology. It's not about being efficient. It just is. It's about working smarter, not harder. So umm....yeah I guess I win then (like I really cared about winning).

In memoriam of Idol's concession, I would like to close with this. For what it's worth, I made an argument for the ubiquitous nature the internet plays into modern life, the difference being that it was much easier to substantiate and I did a much better job at it. But I'll golf clap your effort.

mjmacky
07-13-2012, 01:27 AM
If you think it's too early for a memoriam, it's the internet, decades have already passed.

Busyman
07-13-2012, 02:28 AM
What is the point of all this efficiency if not to minimize the drudge of work and chores?
You want to free up your time so you can work more?

Circular logic is quite efficient but also cheating.

So this wonderful efficiency enhancing tool really only works if everyone else uses it as well? That seems like quite a major flaw to me.

Congrats, sounds like a good deal.
How much did the phone cost for that month?

Let's make this simple.
You sell a product/service.
As more people buy the product/sign up for the service, your supply chain should become more efficient, hence cheaper.
Your income expands because your customer base grows but the cost to the individual goes down because of economy of scale.
Presumably, this is exactly how your phone bill works.
You get free text (which costs the provider nothing anyway), unlimited data and decreasing hardware costs because that is how capitalism says the system is supposed to work.
We (as in "we the people") grant licensing rights to the airwaves we own, to corporations who promise "X" level of service at "Y" level of cost.

The very concept of efficiency you're so enamored with says that the level of service should be increasing and the cost should be decreasing.
Is this in fact so?

What would happen if you turned the phone off for a week?
Who would be most inconvenienced by that?

Hoi, you posted all of that cuz you don't understand the logic of missing heaps of traffic and the missus can zip a grocery list instantly to me (among a host of other things) while I'm out?

Oh snap! This is getting pathetic.

If sending message by raven works for you, kewel. Obviously you do what works for you and fits your budget.

clocker
07-13-2012, 03:09 AM
Did you know that in China the family of an executed prisoner must pay for the bullet that kills him?
I wonder if they're as grateful as you.

IdolEyes787
07-13-2012, 04:25 PM
Did you know that in China the family of an executed prisoner must pay for the bullet that kills him?
I wonder if they're as grateful as you.Z

Lining them up and knocking them down or in this case maybe Down's.

Busyman
07-13-2012, 09:21 PM
I wonder if they're as grateful as you.

Made In China

I wonder if they're as grateful as you.Z

Lining them up and knocking them down or in this case maybe Down's.

Subtle reference to mongoloids? Faaaantastical.