PDA

View Full Version : [Giveaway] Bithdtv

hereiam
07-11-2012, 06:36 PM
1 Bithdtv Invite Available.
Post here and Pm me your email to receive the invite

IdolEyes787
07-11-2012, 06:48 PM
I want to trade you something really hard to get and Chinese and HD and other important stuff like that for it.

hereiam
07-11-2012, 07:07 PM
I want to trade you something really hard to get and Chinese and HD and other important stuff like that for it.
hmmm. No thanks. Don't want anything in exchange for this one. And there is one more thread of mine where you haven't posted yet. Please make your presence felt there too. :)

haveaclue
07-11-2012, 07:22 PM

would you be willing to trade for any other invite? for the hard to get chinese one you mentioned? i would have pm'd you but i wasnt sure if that would have been wise :P

@sorry hereiam for hijacking your thread :whistling

hereiam
07-11-2012, 07:27 PM
not a problem haveaclue. And by the way idolEyes is not serious about trading. But who know it might be ur day, to receive a 'really hard to get and Chinese and HD tracker'. You can always PM him though.

haveaclue
07-11-2012, 08:07 PM
ya thinking about it now he probably was been sarcastic :( oh well :lol:

IdolEyes787
07-11-2012, 08:36 PM
not a problem haveaclue. And by the way idolEyes is not serious about trading. But who know it might be ur day, to receive a 'really hard to get and Chinese and HD tracker'. You can always PM him though.

It must be wonderful to be such a font of all knowledge that you can presume to know when strangers are being serious and when they aren't.

And there is one more thread of mine where you haven't posted yet. Please make your presence felt there too. :)

Hope this is no blow to your ego but I really don't give a fuck who's threads they are.

haveaclue
07-11-2012, 09:20 PM
you can presume to know when strangers are being serious and when they aren't.

so whats the story old man :P:lol:

IdolEyes787
07-12-2012, 05:54 PM
you can presume to know when strangers are being serious and when they aren't.

so whats the story old man :P:lol:

Old in this case meaning that I could snap you like I twig if I had an inclination to do so.

Rebelatheart
07-13-2012, 11:47 PM
Hey. I'd be interested in the invite if it is still available. Sending a pm.

hereiam
07-15-2012, 07:24 AM
Hey. I'd be interested in the invite if it is still available. Sending a pm.

sent