PDA

View Full Version : [Giveaway] undergroundgamer, myanonamouse

hereiam
07-11-2012, 07:16 PM
4 undergroundgamers and 20 myanonamouse invites available.
Just post here and pm me email to receive the invites :)

manker
07-11-2012, 07:42 PM
myanonamouse is ebooks, innit? I'll have one of those if you don't mind.
Cheers.

stan
07-11-2012, 07:49 PM
Cheers.

roughly 50% E books the rest Audio books

manker
07-11-2012, 07:58 PM
Awesome.
Thank you, stanley.

hereiam
07-11-2012, 08:34 PM
Cheers.

strange. u are more than 8years registered here, moderator, .. Is it only to findout my username on myanonamouse?
Sending the invite. But why apply for Myanonamouse? Looks fishy to me, but still inviting you.
SENT

anon
07-11-2012, 08:37 PM
strange. u are more than 8years registered here, moderator, .. Is it only to findout my username on myanonamouse?
Sending the invite. But why apply for Myanonamouse? Looks fishy to me, but still inviting you.

I assure you that if manker asks you for an invite, it's simply because he'd like to check the site out.

IdolEyes787
07-11-2012, 08:45 PM
SENT

There's a proverb that goes something like "The thief thinks all men are thieves".

manker
07-11-2012, 08:48 PM
Indeed. Thanks, anon.

Thanks for the invite - I'm not really a BT guy but I do read a lot of books.
Maybe this moderator related suspicion is why I can't get a Bibliotek invite for neither love nor offer of exclusive access to my Skype video capture collection :eyebrows:

haveaclue
07-11-2012, 09:17 PM
Maybe this moderator related suspicion is why I can't get a Bibliotek invite for neither love nor offer of exclusive access to my Skype video capture collection :eyebrows:
lmfao its true though i thought you were just trying to see if he actually had the invites he was saying he had but only because anyone would think you being a member here so long and a mod that you would have every tracker you need or want :P

manker
07-11-2012, 09:26 PM
lmfao its true though i thought you were just trying to see if he actually had the invites he was saying he had but only because anyone would think you being a member here so long and a mod that you would have every tracker you need or want :PIt took me about four years to even realise that we had an invite section.
True story.

I'm mainly to be found in the lounge, stalking teenage girls and the occasional disoriented milf.

haveaclue
07-11-2012, 09:30 PM
:lol::lol:where man where are they??:lol:

burtz
07-22-2012, 12:03 PM
Got the invite. Thanks! :-)

CleverMan
07-24-2012, 04:37 PM
Indeed. Thanks, anon.

Did you create a request? I think i haven't seen it

manker
07-25-2012, 10:47 AM
Indeed. Thanks, anon.

Did you create a request? I think i haven't seen itNo I didn't. I never made request threads before I was staff so think it would be kinda douchey to do so now.
I was exaggerating my efforts to get an invite in that quote.

All I've done is ask Idol for one a few times - knowing full well he'd want to swap it for my signed Boreanaz pec-deck.
That guy drives such a hard bargain.

CleverMan
07-25-2012, 06:28 PM
All I've done is ask Idol for one a few times - knowing full well he'd want to swap it for my signed Boreanaz pec-deck.
That guy drives such a hard bargain.
took me some time to figure out what that thing is. Say, i'd agree for unsigned one. :)
On a serious note, if you actually want it you can contact me anytime (i don't come here too often now though)

manker
07-25-2012, 09:10 PM
Well thanks very much. I will do that :happy: