PDA

View Full Version : Why Do You Post?

chalice
07-12-2012, 06:29 PM
Here. Specifically. What brought you here, and why do you persist?

mjmacky
07-12-2012, 06:51 PM
Another thread about me, well I'll go with honesty for the effort.

I need some type of outlet for all the crazy in my head, and blogs don't talk back.

IdolEyes787
07-12-2012, 07:07 PM

Greed and stupidity brought me and I probably persist out of masochistic tendencies and a general lack of self respect.

I would like to put that I remain for the people but let's be honest ,generously maybe two or three pay the slightest attention to anything I write and fewer would actually care if I lived or died.

Squeamous
07-12-2012, 08:32 PM
Biggles brought me here. We used to both belong to a news and current affairs messageboard and he thought I might like it here. At the time I was seeing a man I met through the same messageboard, and due to the fact he kept getting himself kicked off messageboards or flouncing off them of his own accord, I suggested we could converse via this one. I got involved chatting to you lot, we made use of the private messaging function, and true to form as soon as he started posting openly like me he alienated everyone. He's no longer with us, but I am. Aren't you lucky? ^_^
Why did I/do I post? There are some very witty and clever people here who don't take themselves too seriously.

OhMy
07-12-2012, 09:01 PM
Jesus fuck!!! That takes some balls. Completely ignoring reality like that. Seemingly the complete and utter lies you fed to chavis, which all your friends here decided they could convert every fucking thread onto, had nothing to do with anything? Really?

That's almost as good as the stupid claim that was made on the other thread about how I made every thread on the board about me, when the posts I made asking your friends to leave the subject alone are still here.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I post here because I am a bigger cunt than all of you.

chalice
07-12-2012, 09:07 PM
Luls, Dave. You're our very own spac in the box. Wind it up and watch it go.

Why do you post here, Dave? When you can, like.

manker
07-12-2012, 09:09 PM
Shall I give him like 20 minutes or something?

chalice
07-12-2012, 09:10 PM
It's not up to me, mate. One more post for old time's sake?

OhMy
07-12-2012, 09:10 PM
You know why I post here chavis, that's been done to death. I came here to post at a man who I thought was a cunt, and it turned out he wasn't... you.

chalice
07-12-2012, 09:11 PM
Bummer. That was a shite last post, Dave. You should've thought it through, like.

OhMy
07-12-2012, 09:13 PM
I came here to stalk the love of my life... is that what you wanted me to say? Sorry to disappoint.

chalice
07-12-2012, 09:17 PM
Even given a second chance the boy says fuck all.

Dave's dying words: Squawkkkkmmmmmm

manker
07-12-2012, 09:23 PM
He's half the man he used to be. I think someone's got to him.
It's quite sad, really.

He used to be relentless. Now he's just ... less.

whatagain
07-12-2012, 09:23 PM
I'm sure manker can make something of it in the inevitable edit.

whatagain
07-12-2012, 09:25 PM
You wish manker.

Tell me this banning me thing... do you think its forced me to "move on irl" yet?

Cause I'll be honest and say I think that's looking like another epic fail on your part.

manker
07-12-2012, 09:28 PM
I first started posting here because I had a fake file on kaZaa.
Stayed because the cawk to good egg ratio was pretty much at the optimum level for a decent forumular experience.

The posting part: I post a lot purely because of people's reaction - there is something particularly sad about a post which goes unanswered on a forum, so all of my posts are engineered to elicit some response from a forum user. Any forum user.

I must surely have that in common with everyone - we're all attention whores like Mary to some degree.

manker
07-12-2012, 09:31 PM
:lol:

Luls, Dave. You're our very own spac in the box. Wind it up and watch it go.

Tell Dave he isn't something and he strives to prove he is. Every time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oJDGcxAf9D8

mjmacky
07-12-2012, 09:31 PM
Tell me this banning me thing... do you think its forced me to "move on irl" yet?

I made a blog and let you comment on it so that you can move on in real life.

chalice
07-12-2012, 09:32 PM
Dave, you're only posting as a favour for me from the mankstar. Please keep it respectful. Where's your Olympic spirit, Dave?

You're really good at amateur stuff. You should be happy that you're allowed this moment of 'who the fuck is that old cripple'.

mjmacky
07-12-2012, 09:35 PM
Oh, I didn't realize we're doing origin stories. I was being censored from expressing my opinions on a tracker site that shall not be named, and I found this site through google where people already were already discussing the various shady nuances of unnamed site.

manker
07-12-2012, 09:39 PM

I made a blog and let you comment on it so that you can move on in real life.I'm pretty sure that if you'd thought it through you'd realise that it would have the exact opposite effect.

Not that I'm complaining.
I like reading what mentals say as much as anyone.

mjmacky
07-12-2012, 09:42 PM
Did it work Mary? Do you think I've "moved on irl"?

I said that statement and avoid answering this question to help you move on in real life.

Me_too
07-12-2012, 09:44 PM
"I like reading what mentals say as much as anyone. "

That's why I keep reading here. See you like reading my posts because you see me as mental, and I like reading your stuff because you are completely mental. We're locked into seeing what each other posts as proving the other person is mental.

Quarterquack
07-12-2012, 09:44 PM
A tracker I was exceptionally active on shut down, so I came here hoping to hop on to my next tracker after finding out about this place when an invitee of mine decided to trade his account away.

Stayed because I realized that instead of using it as a stepping stone, this place was cozy enough for me to dick around, anyway.

Quarterquack
07-12-2012, 09:45 PM

That's why I keep reading here. See you like reading my posts because you see me as mental, and I like reading your stuff because you are completely mental. We're locked into seeing what each other posts as proving the other person is mental.

I'll be the judge as a bystander. Dave, you'e bonkers. A clown who stabbed a child during his show and then set his hair on fire is still sane compared to you.

kidder
07-12-2012, 09:49 PM
"a bystander"

Who are you trying to kid?

Quarterquack
07-12-2012, 09:51 PM
"a bystander"

Who are you trying to kid?

I'm only replying to you because the thought of you going through the entire sign-up process to talk back is entertaining.

Also, you're not as smart as you think. But keep trying.

manker
07-12-2012, 09:53 PM
We're locked into seeing what each other posts as proving the other person is mental. Indubitably.

How could anyone possibly doubt what you said there.
And I mean that sincerely. The fact that I have no idea what the fuck it means only bolsters your untouchable standpoint.

chalice
07-12-2012, 09:55 PM
We're locked into seeing what each other posts as proving the other person is mental. Indubitably.

How could anyone possibly doubt what you said there.
And I mean that sincerely. The fact that I have no idea what the fuck it means only bolsters your untouchable standpoint.

I'll triple that spaz-out with another bafflement to the what the max.

paranoiaOrwhat
07-12-2012, 09:58 PM
Darthy old chap, I can't see where I claimed I was smart, quite the contrary, I must be the dumbest most naive idiot of all time. I think the last 7 years of my life have proved that beyond any doubt at all, let alone all the evidence provided by me repeatedly signing up here just because I refuse to be driven away by her and her friends.

Squeamous
07-12-2012, 10:00 PM
Totes didn't expect that response :smilie4:

mjmacky
07-12-2012, 10:01 PM

I just wanted to point out that you ignore me for this, chavis. I originally worded something along those lines earlier, but I figured we could use a little less beetle juice. But it turns out I just parlayed in a fruition parfait, and it seemed to be loaded with nuts.

Quarterquack
07-12-2012, 10:02 PM
Totes didn't expect that response :smilie4:

Neither did I. Pity manker removed it. I'm starting to think he wants Dave's finest moments all to himself. Some sort of reverse-stalking compulsion to maintain a collage of Dave that only he can experience.

chalice
07-12-2012, 10:11 PM
He's a bit mental like that, removes all my best posts.

I missed it, ffs.

manker
07-12-2012, 10:14 PM
Have it back if you like.
The ban thing gives me the option whether I want to remove all the posts or not. I'm very whimsical with that button.

chalice
07-12-2012, 10:16 PM
The ban thing gives me the option whether I want to remove all the posts or not. I'm very whimsical with that button.

I wouldn't go that far. Dave is as spastic after all, let's not forget. Gimme the general jist only make it funnier with a mankurian twist.

Quarterquack
07-12-2012, 10:22 PM
I wouldn't go that far. Dave is as spastic after all, let's not forget. Gimme the general jist only make it funnier with a mankurian twist.

Dave admitted he wasn't smart.
I'd make it funnier but I lack the imagination capacity to do so.

manker
07-12-2012, 10:22 PM

I wouldn't go that far. Dave is as spastic after all, let's not forget. Gimme the general jist only make it funnier with a mankurian twist.It's easier to put it back.
I struggle to make his stuff funny these days. I think it's because I'm a bit bored of the circular nature of the posts.

Having said that, I did it the other day with the drowning Squeams in jizz montage, but it took a lot of effort.

chalice
07-12-2012, 10:23 PM
Darthy old chap, I can't see where I claimed I was smart, quite the contrary, I must be the dumbest most naive idiot of all time. I think the last 7 years of my life have proved that beyond any doubt at all, let alone all the evidence provided by me repeatedly signing up here just because I refuse to be driven away by her and her friends.

Jebus, Dave. Any old portmanteau in a storm. You're even appealing to Darthy's better nature, and everyone knows he's a robot with Walt Disney's penis.

manker
07-12-2012, 10:24 PM
You forgot ginger.
Darthy is as ginger as Byron Nostworthy. Who used to be in my class and was the most ginger person ever until Darthy came along to share the accolade.

Artemis
07-12-2012, 10:32 PM
I'm sad now, you've been having a game of spastic hockey and you didn't invite me. :sadwalk:

manker
07-12-2012, 10:34 PM
I'm sad now, you've been having a game of spastic hockey and you didn't invite me. :sadwalk:He's probably posting on Mary's site right now about how mean I am.

You could always play with him there :idunno:

Artemis
07-12-2012, 10:54 PM
You could always leave one of his clones on moderation, then randomly allow posts through, you know a sort of lottery. That should send him around the twist a bit more. :naughty:

Hahahahahaha
07-12-2012, 10:56 PM
"mean

Every post is a real gem. After months and months of banned accounts, removed posts, and edited posts, all without me bothering to complain about any of that at all, you're stupid enough to make a statement like that.

See that's why I see you as being completely mental, you come up with the most mental reasoning for things that have never happened. It's like you're living in some little fantasy world where you make things up to suit what you want the real world to be like.

You prove it every time I come on here and make a post that concerns you and the way you behave, immediately removing any post which says something about you, that you don't like. Like the surreptitious removal of posts I've made long after you think anyone will notice. Remember Yaay and YaaymkII, and how their posts went missing long after it made any difference, just because they said something negative about you. You're paranoid, you're a control freak, you imagine that the powers you have here and your ridiculous use of them in some way makes some difference to me, and when it doesn't you make it up.

You're not mean manker, you're an imbecile. A complete fucking looney. Fascinating, intriguing even, but nonetheless as mad as a hatter.

No doubt this'll be another post you'll remove before anyone sees it if you can, or it'll vanish sneakily once a few more pages have been added to the thread.

Hahahahahaha
07-12-2012, 10:59 PM
Oooo what's up manker, don't you want your mates to see me point out what a mental wanker you are?

How odd?

Tell me this cowardice thing you do, where you try to hide the opinions of other people about you from your mates, have you suffered from that for a long time?

Hahahahahaha
07-12-2012, 11:01 PM
I bet you don't approve it... go on prove me wrong.

It's a sad day when newbs can't post without pre moderation because of your paranoia.

manker
07-12-2012, 11:03 PM
You could always leave one of his clones on moderation, then randomly allow posts through, you know a sort of lottery. That should send him around the twist a bit more. :naughty:You're an evil man, Arty.

But yes, yes I shall give that a shot next time he comes around.
Just have to wait for that woman to post something that he considers a slight on the precious memories he has of their union.

Tomoro, prolly.

manker
07-12-2012, 11:04 PM
Or now.

What are you on about with newbs and moderation.
It's just if the posts have links in. Nothing personal.

Squeamous
07-12-2012, 11:07 PM
I'd just like to point out that I bowed out of this madness a year and a half ago, so for me the association is only around 5 years. Not the rest of my existence aka 13 years.

I wouldn't go that far. Dave is as spastic after all, let's not forget. Gimme the general jist only make it funnier with a mankurian twist.It's easier to put it back.
I struggle to make his stuff funny these days. I think it's because I'm a bit bored of the circular nature of the posts.

Having said that, I did it the other day with the drowning Squeams in jizz montage, but it took a lot of effort.

When I do finally drown in a box of foetid spunk I will die screaming your name, and I will haunt you until your son is 18, when I will kill you. I hope you're happy.

Hahahahahaha
07-12-2012, 11:08 PM
There was no link in that post manker.

Hahahahahaha
07-12-2012, 11:10 PM
That's not what the posts say Squeamous, your vicious little comments where you public used private information you knew about my relationship with my wife to take a nasty dig, the nasty little lie filled PM you sent to chavis. The publicly posted nasty lies... not to mention the lies you told me to my face, which I tried my best to walk away from.

You wanted all of this, you created all of this, you don't get to pretend it was nothing to do with you.

Just like your friends you can't rewite history, the posts are on this very board.

manker
07-12-2012, 11:13 PM
There was no link in that post manker.In that case it was because when I delete your posts as spam, your IP gets flagged, I guess, and it puts the first one through as moderated.

Maybe. I don't really know to be honest. Sometimes it doesn't happen like that.
When I do finally drown in a box of foetid spunk I will die screaming your name, and I will haunt you until your son is 18, when I will kill you. I hope you're happy.:glag:

manker
07-12-2012, 11:17 PM
where you public used private information you knew about my relationship with my wifeI'll ignore the illiteracy because I'm frankly amazed that I don't recall this.

I clearly remember you telling us you don't fuck her much because she is dying from some disease but I can't remember anything else about her.
Do tell.

Hahahahahaha
07-12-2012, 11:19 PM
Ask your friend, I'm sure that now she believes in being brutally honest she'll have no problem telling the truth.

ziggyjuarez
07-12-2012, 11:20 PM
Because no one can stop me.

manker
07-12-2012, 11:24 PM
Ask your friend, I'm sure that now she believes in being brutally honest she'll have no problem telling the truth.You just made it up.
You know that Squeams has too much class to engage you on this. So you can post pish with impunity.

See, if it's already in the public domain, what's the problem with you saying it again.

Hahahahahaha
07-12-2012, 11:27 PM
It wasn't me who decided I could use the private information I knew from the so called 'friendship' to take vicious digs at her, that's why you don't know anything that can be used to hurt her. So you'll have to address questions regarding the use of such private knowledge to the person who choose to behave that way.

manker
07-12-2012, 11:30 PM
Spastic.
I'm talking about what you asserted that Squeams said about your wife. You brought it up ffs.

It's becoming more and more obvious that you lied, though.

Hahahahahaha
07-12-2012, 11:35 PM
The post is still on this board manker, along with so many of the other posts. So I didn't make it up. Your brutally honest friend who understands how lies can cause damage will I'm sure be happy to cover it with you. It is her post, it's only right she explains it.

Personally I've had enough of the subject.

manker
07-12-2012, 11:38 PM
The post is still on this board manker, along with so many of the other posts. So I didn't make it up. Your brutally honest friend who understands how lies can cause damage will I'm sure be happy to cover it with you. It is her post, it's only right she explains it.

Personally I've had enough of the subject.
Yet you brought it up.

I'm having a hard time deciding whether being bonkers or being really stupid is the root of your problems so far in this thread.

manker
07-12-2012, 11:44 PM
Anyway. That'll do.
As you can see, I don't really care what you say about me, or about anyone. You've posted and made yourself look daft. Again.

The reason you remain banned is pretty much the same as why you were banned in the first place.
It isn't going to get reversed because, frankly, the lounge has a better dynamic when you're not in it.

People don't want you around.

classIndeed
07-13-2012, 12:21 AM
Oh! And the next time you want to talk to me about how much class your friend has, you might like to remember a few things:

I knew her in real life.

She posts stuff like this
Pop Quiz (just for fun):
5 years ago which of the following things would Squeamous have done if she found out she was pregnant with Dave’s child:
1) Be so happy she fell over and passed out with joy. Wake up, begin to pen her billboard campaign announcing the happy news to the world, pass out with delirious joy again. Eventually learn to stay upright and conscious only by thinking constantly about AIDS babies in Africa.
2) Immediately fear this would provide Dave with the perfect excuse to leave his wife whereupon she would become ‘Dave’s wife now, Dave’.
3) Spontaneously abort.
4) Give birth, then place the baby in a wicker basket and sail it into the Gotham City sewer system, where it would be rescued by penguins and raised by them until such a time as it could rejoin humanity and become Mayor.
5) Rotivate that thing out with a coat hanger.
6) Take heart from the fact that the father had stated he couldn’t be happier that such a thing had happened, but listen to the internal voices ringing in her mind and ensure that by taking a couple of pills in the first month of gestation, the foetus could be flushed quietly down a drain, thus preventing herself fucking up the life of another human being as well as her own.

Which is pretty incredible for a woman who hasn't had anything to do with this for 18 months, eh?

Classy burd that manker.

megabyteme
07-13-2012, 12:49 AM
Oh! And the next time you want to talk to me about how much class your friend has, you might like to remember a few things:

I knew her in real life.

She posts stuff like this
Pop Quiz (just for fun):
5 years ago which of the following things would Squeamous have done if she found out she was pregnant with Dave’s child:
1) Be so happy she fell over and passed out with joy. Wake up, begin to pen her billboard campaign announcing the happy news to the world, pass out with delirious joy again. Eventually learn to stay upright and conscious only by thinking constantly about AIDS babies in Africa.
2) Immediately fear this would provide Dave with the perfect excuse to leave his wife whereupon she would become ‘Dave’s wife now, Dave’.
3) Spontaneously abort.
4) Give birth, then place the baby in a wicker basket and sail it into the Gotham City sewer system, where it would be rescued by penguins and raised by them until such a time as it could rejoin humanity and become Mayor.
5) Rotivate that thing out with a coat hanger.
6) Take heart from the fact that the father had stated he couldn’t be happier that such a thing had happened, but listen to the internal voices ringing in her mind and ensure that by taking a couple of pills in the first month of gestation, the foetus could be flushed quietly down a drain, thus preventing herself fucking up the life of another human being as well as her own.

Which is pretty incredible for a woman who hasn't had anything to do with this for 18 months, eh?

Classy burd that manker.

You are just jealous because she can post 200 words, and make it funny. :)

megabyteme
07-13-2012, 12:51 AM
As for my being here, I'm just one of squeams' dupe accounts. :mellow:

classIndeed
07-13-2012, 12:56 AM
Well she has certainly has an awful lot of laughs at the things she has posted.

I bet for all them months when chavis was wandering around accusing me publicly and privately of threatening/stalking her, on the back of that PM, she must have been pissing herself laughing at my reactions to that accusation, not to mention the laughs she must have had at chavis for his picking up and running with it, and the way he let others in on it. I bet she thought all her birthdays had come at once, a whole load of gullible men she could manipulate so very easily. So yes she has had some fun.

megabyteme
07-13-2012, 01:03 AM
Well she has certainly has an awful lot of laughs at the things she has posted.

I bet for all them months when chavis was wandering around accusing me publicly and privately of threatening/stalking her, on the back of that PM, she must have been pissing herself laughing at my reactions to that accusation, not to mention the laughs she must have had at chavis for his picking up and running with it, and the way he let others in on it. I bet she thought all her birthdays had come at once, a whole load of gullible men she could manipulate so very easily. So yes she has had some fun.

Would she have had the opportunity if you didn't stick your big, dumb head where it didn't belong? :unsure:

classIndeed
07-13-2012, 01:07 AM
Would she have had the opportunity if you didn't stick your big, dumb head where it didn't belong? :unsure:

Well now that's an interesting question MBM, and in all honestly you're right, I only have myself to blame, I was stupid enough to let her into my life, and to trust her. I did already admit to Darthy that these last seven years have pretty much proven I'm the dumbest and most naive fuck around.

megabyteme
07-13-2012, 01:14 AM

Well now that's an interesting question MBM, and in all honestly you're right, I only have myself to blame, I was stupid enough to let her into my life, and to trust her. I did already admit to Darthy that these last seven years have pretty much proven I'm the dumbest and most naive fuck around.

I meant this site (and you know what I meant). You and her agreed to stay apart, and you showed up in a place where she IS well-known, and liked. She was known here before you came to "battle evil".

If she wasn't known, nobody would have responded to her PM.

mjmacky
07-13-2012, 01:44 AM
There was no link in that post manker.

Wah wah wah wah, wah wah, wah wah wah wah wah.

Artemis
07-13-2012, 03:33 AM
I sort of want him around, I'm quite fascinated by narcissus and his delusions actually. :yup:

Swepsycho
07-13-2012, 07:26 AM
Anyway. That'll do.As you can see, I don't really care what you say about me, or about anyone. You've posted and made yourself look daft. Again.The reason you remain banned is pretty much the same as why you were banned in the first place.It isn't going to get reversed because, frankly, the lounge has a better dynamic when you're not in it. People don't want you around.That's what you like to think, huh? You start to sound more and more like Hitler, except you don't have any powers. I was unreasonable banned because of your personal vendetta against me.People that matter know the real story, like.

Swepsycho
07-13-2012, 07:33 AM
Why do you post meaningless shite on this board? An example how a thread may look like in the lounge:Loungetard1: The dignity of my mom is neverending, feel the mouse in my hat and take it, like.mjmacky: Why do you always make threads about me, like?Loungetard3: As a matter of fact bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla and hence I disclaimed an utter moisturising fascinating problem, like.AND YOU NEVER USE SMILEYS MAKING IT LOOK EVEN MORE EMOTIONLESS! :(:(:(

manker
07-13-2012, 07:48 AM
I don't believe we've been introduced, Sweetpsycho, but I think we're going to get along famously once I've smoked some of chavois' meth.

Don't get me wrong, I like you already.
You're obviously satirising something, I'm not sure what but I'm willing to slowly cook my cerebral cortex for half an hour so that we can be internets bbfl.

Squeamous
07-13-2012, 08:31 AM
:O it's 7 years now instead of 5! When did that become the Unit of That Woman?

Artemis
07-13-2012, 08:41 AM
:O it's 7 years now instead of 5! When did that become the Unit of That Woman?

You may have moved on, but superstalker hasn't. :balustrade:

refusenik
07-13-2012, 08:43 AM
@ Artemis

I owe you an apology, all them many months ago you said about how uncomfortable you were with all of this, and how it was your opinion that I was likely to kill someone. It seems you were right.

I don't want to be a member here though, see that would require me wanting to be a member of a board where people like manker can treat others as he has treated me, so no thanks. I shall just keep coming here so that manker doesn't get his little playground all to himself.

Artemis
07-13-2012, 08:47 AM
I don't believe we've been introduced, Sweetpsycho, but I think we're going to get along famously once I've smoked some of chavois' meth.

Don't get me wrong, I like you already.
You're obviously satirising something, I'm not sure what but I'm willing to slowly cook my cerebral cortex for half an hour so that we can be internets bbfl.

Time for some research, swepsycho has a bit of a history (admittedly mostly in bittard land) with rather excrable posts, after smoking the meth may I also suggest taking a large iron fry pan and applying liberally to your cranium several times. This may help in reading his some of his more phonetic posts. :blink:

Artemis
07-13-2012, 08:55 AM
@ Artemis

I owe you an apology, all them many months ago you said about how uncomfortable you were with all of this, and how it was your opinion that I was likely to kill someone. It seems you were right.

I don't want to be a member here though, see that would require me wanting to be a member of a board where people like manker can treat others as he has treated me, so no thanks. I shall just keep coming here so that manker doesn't get his little playground all to himself.

For a long time I thought you were a different kind of fruitbat to the type you are, a more concerning and dangerous type, but narcissus, I have realised that your particular engine is your own self delusion, and you keep saying the same things like a broken record, I mean seriously what audience do you think you are trying to garner? :blink:

-edit: your quite safe about not being a member I see manker has logged back on so your present incarnation has minutes left.....

refusenik
07-13-2012, 09:02 AM
What an odd complaint, that I keep repeating the same things. It was so many of you who made thread after thread into the same subject, yet oddly none of you seemed to have a problem at you all posting the same things at me on thread after thread.

An another thing that is odd in that post is that you thought I was dangerous when I repeatedly told you I wasn't any threat, yet now that you've all managed to drive this to the point where I have actually given you all an oath about my intentions, now you don't think I'm dangerous. I think you might have that arse backwards there.

Artemis
07-13-2012, 09:08 AM
What an odd complaint, that I keep repeating the same things. It was so many of you who made thread after thread into the same subject, yet oddly none of you seemed to have a problem at you all posting the same things at me on thread after thread.

An another thing that is odd in that post is that you thought I was dangerous when I repeatedly told you I wasn't any threat, yet now that you've all managed to drive this to the point where I have actually given you all an oath about my intentions, now you don't think I'm dangerous. I think you might have that arse backwards there.

The death threats gave me pause, plus the time when you physically turned up at Squeamous flat to tell her you didn't want to have any contact with her, and she should leave you alone. That was just a little bit loony and I for one was quite concerned for awhile.
These things aren't very normal, they aren't the hallmark of a particularly rational or well rounded individual, but spacely sprockets, they are only the tip of the iceberg with you.

refusenik
07-13-2012, 09:15 AM
I see so making death threats against people online isn't normal and is a sign of mental instability? Have you mentioned that to chavis and Squeamous, it was they who decided to post the first death threat against me. Surely that's a cause for concern, or should be for them, according to your rule they're mentally not normal. Maybe that explains their odd reactions to me returning their threats to her?

Artemis
07-13-2012, 09:24 AM
Oh so we are willing to glaze over the other part are we? Since you are the ONLY person who has managed to turn up unannounced several months after the end of a relationship to explain that you do not want to have anything to do with that ex? (after a 3 hour drive no less). Not that that isn't a little manic in itself, but two years after the end of the relationship, after she has obviously moved on, you are still going on about it.

manker
07-13-2012, 09:29 AM
I don't want to be a member here though:eyebrows:

Artemis
07-13-2012, 09:35 AM
Awww come on, he was really foaming at the mouth that time....

-edit: you just know he is furiously going through the sign up process as we speak just to complete his sentence. :blink:

Hesus
07-13-2012, 09:49 AM
The delusions you lot have are amazing.

Why do you think I care about what is and isn't posted on this board Artemis? Have I made any comment about the posts manker didn't approve last night? Do you think I care that he doesn't think you are capable of handling those posts. He's your friend, you allow him to control what you can and can't see. Why you think I'm meant to give a fuck about him twisting things to make it look like he is always right is beyond me.

manker
07-13-2012, 09:50 AM
Awww come on, he was really foaming at the mouth that time...When isn't he.

In all fairness, I too would like to find out where he got the extra two years from but it's just so repetitive.
I tried to get a straight answer from him last night and it's just the same old tired emo shite; 'omfg, you talked about me on a message board that I post on HOW DARE YOU ZOMG I will KEEEELLLLL THAT WOMAN in 13 years until she is dead and then you'll be sorry'.

Are you not bored of it? I'm bored of it.

Artemis
07-13-2012, 09:58 AM
The delusions you lot have are amazing.

Why do you think I care about what is and isn't posted on this board Artemis? Have I made any comment about the posts manker didn't approve last night? Do you think I care that he doesn't think you are capable of handling those posts. He's your friend, you allow him to control what you can and can't see. Why you think I'm meant to give a fuck about him twisting things to make it look like he is always right is beyond me.

The suggestion to have you come in on moderation and have some posts posted and others not was my idea, simply a mind fuck instead of an outright ban. I thought you would appreciate the variety, but left the lottery to manker's discretion, read back, he thought I was evil for suggesting it, but it obviously amused him as much as me. You are however someone to be taken only in small doses, so now manker is back in whack a mole mode.

Artemis
07-13-2012, 10:18 AM
Out of the names visible on that list, Whatadumbarse is a clear winner, although for outright truthfulness you can't beat paranoiaOrwhat, with of course mentalman also being another clear favorite.

Barbarossa
07-13-2012, 01:24 PM

I have no fucking idea, on both counts :pinch:

megabyteme
07-13-2012, 02:00 PM
I, to, am board with Dave. Board two tears, I tell you.

Said my final fuck the fuck off too the little guy just moments ego. :cry:

manker
07-13-2012, 02:15 PM
Oh fuck. If I'd started a suicide sweepstake instead of a rape sweepstake, there would only be one winnar.
You're Dave's only link to humanity.

Skweeky
07-13-2012, 08:09 PM
Oooft - manker and chavis in one thread. No wonder Barbie still hangs out here.

Skweeky
07-13-2012, 08:53 PM

I just looked at your join date - 10 years you have been here Barbs. Reckon you'll still be playing KoC in another 10 as well? Just wondering like.

Skiz
07-13-2012, 09:20 PM
Some people just like to post forumular tips (http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/147893-Post-a-Forumular-Tip).

HeavyMetalParkingLot
07-13-2012, 10:18 PM
I gots a tip fer ya.

manker
07-13-2012, 10:36 PM

I just looked at your join date - 10 years you have been here Barbs. Reckon you'll still be playing KoC in another 10 as well? Just wondering like.What in the holy name of he's just trying to groom you is KoC :blink:

Skweeky
07-13-2012, 10:38 PM
https://www.facebook.com/kingdomsofcamelot

He's been playing that for over 2 years. An intervention might be needed.

Something Else
07-13-2012, 10:44 PM
Oh hai skweeky. Long thyme, no sea.

Skweeky
07-13-2012, 10:47 PM
Indeed, but it's been a long time cumin.

How's you?

manker
07-13-2012, 10:49 PM
https://www.facebook.com/kingdomsofcamelot

He's been playing that for over 2 years. An intervention might be needed.Jesus fuck.
It looks a lot like World of Warcraft for people who aren't allowed to stay on the computer for very long.

Skweeky
07-13-2012, 10:54 PM
I confess, I am party to blame. Gripper sent me an invite and I started playing it and sent an invite to Barbie. I quit after about a month but he is still going.
Sometimes, at night, I wake up and can't get back to sleep - of all the horrible things I have done in my life, that one weighs on my conscience the most.

I'm sorry Barbie, so sorry.

mjmacky
07-14-2012, 01:40 AM
Jesus fuck.
It looks a lot like World of Warcraft for people who aren't allowed to stay on the computer for very long.

In an underage way? I ask because I refused to follow a game link that starts with facebook.

bbhaag
07-14-2012, 02:03 AM

I wanted to find out how to post my releases to Usenet and have them automatically added to indexing sites like NZBMatrix. Turns out it's harder than I thought. IRC and writing script is not my strong points...:ermm:

Now I'm just hanging out for shits and giggles. FST is one of the rare places on the net were a newb can talk total shit and not get banned. It's just fun here and there is a lot of info to be gained through the search function and from the members.

manker
07-14-2012, 01:26 PM
Jesus fuck.

In an underage way? I ask because I refused to follow a game link that starts with facebook.In a married so your wife stops you doing stuff for any length of time way.
Honestly, I don't know why people want do it. I can't see a single advantage.

I'm probably going to have to do it :emo:

mjmacky
07-14-2012, 02:08 PM
In a married so your wife stops you doing stuff for any length of time way.
Honestly, I don't know why people want do it. I can't see a single advantage.

I'm probably going to have to do it :emo:

Why does it sound like you just told me you bought an engagement ring?

manker
07-14-2012, 02:38 PM
I did ages ago. She wanted to get engaged so much that after four years of co-habiting, it seemed like mental cruelty not to.
Should really have had the foresight to realise that eventually she'd want to start planning a wedding but it didn't seem real.

enoughfakefiles
07-14-2012, 08:05 PM
I did ages ago. She wanted to get engaged so much that after four years of co-habiting, it seemed like mental cruelty not to.
Should really have had the foresight to realise that eventually she'd want to start planning a wedding but it didn't seem real.

I fell into that trap. She wanted a long engagement which lasted 12 months because she wanted the same name as me:dabs:

enoughfakefiles
07-14-2012, 08:07 PM
Where the fecks me sig gone as well :unsure:

manker
07-15-2012, 05:23 PM

I fell into that trap. She wanted a long engagement which lasted 12 months because she wanted the same name as me:dabs:
So how are you and Nigel getting along these days?

Barbarossa
07-17-2012, 02:12 PM
Some people just like to post forumular tips (http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/147893-Post-a-Forumular-Tip).

Today I appear to have ignored both of my sage contributions to this thread :pinch:

Snee
07-19-2012, 09:00 PM
Because no one can stop me.

agree.

Snee
07-19-2012, 10:01 PM
Why do you post meaningless shite on this board? An example how a thread may look like in the lounge:Loungetard1: The dignity of my mom is neverending, feel the mouse in my hat and take it, like.mjmacky: Why do you always make threads about me, like?Loungetard3: As a matter of fact bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla and hence I disclaimed an utter moisturising fascinating problem, like.AND YOU NEVER USE SMILEYS MAKING IT LOOK EVEN MORE EMOTIONLESS! :(:(:(

Just found this, btw. Made me go all :glag:

And it's got so many layers of insight, as well.

manker
07-19-2012, 10:10 PM
I missed that the first time around.
It's certainly, um, different to the normal cry for help one encounters.

Artemis
07-21-2012, 01:36 AM

Just found this, btw. Made me go all :glag:

And it's got so many layers of insight, as well.

You must remember that Swepsycho is a bittard and used to the more highbrow discussions and more important business that is discussed in the really important section of the board. Mind you the 'feel the mouse in my hat and take it' bit is pure :glag: