07-13-2012, 09:36 PM
Not anyone you'd know.

Skweeky
07-13-2012, 09:39 PM
Are you sure about that?

WellHello
07-13-2012, 09:45 PM
Well hello Skweeky :-)

I'm not actually allowed here anymore, I think I'm now officially an FST troll, still it's nice to see you. I hope you and yours are well.

Skweeky
07-13-2012, 09:47 PM
Thanks - but who are you? :O

WellHello
07-13-2012, 09:51 PM
I was once manicgeek, and since then have been so many other members that I'm not sure anymore, and tomorrow I might be someone else entirely.

Its probably safe to assume anything I post is liable to vanish in a puff of smoke, and my name will change with the hour.

Quarterquack
07-13-2012, 09:52 PM
Thanks - but who are you? :O

I am the resident ginger robot according to latest descriptions.

WellHello is RejectOfAllah. He has been victimized by his own silliness. And his penis. Mostly the silliness, though. Comparatively much larger.

WellHello
07-13-2012, 09:53 PM
"Comparatively much larger. "

How would you know? I hope she hasn't been distributing foaties.

Skweeky
07-13-2012, 09:54 PM
:') It's good to be home

WellHello
07-13-2012, 09:56 PM
Stay around the lunatics aren't about at the moment, but there's still a lot of them using the board. They miss you.

Skweeky
07-13-2012, 09:57 PM
Yes, that seems the be the story of my life.

WellHello
07-13-2012, 10:02 PM
Yes, that seems the be the story of my life.

You spend your life waiting on lunatics getting their meds :O

mjmacky
07-13-2012, 10:04 PM
*enters with trepidation*

Anyone here? :unsure:

You should talk about why you're here and why you continue to post.

Skweeky
07-13-2012, 10:10 PM
Erm well, many many years ago in a galaxy far far away (or possibly nearby, since the Universe hadn't expanded so much yet), a star, through the process of nuclear fusion, and later, under the extreme pressure created by a supernova event, and helped by the comparitive massiveness of the W and Z bosons, created a mix of elements that would float through time and space to come together, by chance, to create me.
10 years ago, driven by a thirst for free music, I joined this forum.
10 years later, Barbie reminded me this place still existed so I decided to say hello.

mjmacky
07-13-2012, 10:14 PM
(or possibly nearby, since the Universe hadn't expanded so much yet)

Actually it's been expanding at an increasing rate, so it's becoming more difficult to reach point B.

WellHello
07-13-2012, 10:16 PM
That's just cause the internet is shrinking the world.

Time for me to bid you farewell Skweeky, lunatic number 1 is back, so I'm about to vanish again.

Keep well x

Skweeky
07-13-2012, 10:18 PM
I meant that at the time of creation of the elements, said galaxy could have been closer to the point where I find myself now since expansion was less than what it is now. I didn't mean the galaxy would be closer now. That's just madness. Madness.

manker
07-13-2012, 10:31 PM
Alrite, Skweeks. How's the family and Scotland and are you missing the fatherland. We were just talking about you the other day.

Welcome back :]

Skweeky
07-13-2012, 10:36 PM
What were you saying about me manker? Were you recalling the beautiful ode I once wrote in your honour?

Scotland is as it always is, pretty wet.
The familiy is fine; the boys are 2 and 3 now so they keep me busy.
Not missing the fatherland - I was over in June for nearly a month so I'm good for a while.

I'm pretty much keeping myself busy studying these days - I am doing a Bsc in Environmental Science.

What's happening with you?

manker
07-13-2012, 10:46 PM
What were you saying about me manker? Were you recalling the beautiful ode I once wrote in your honour?

Scotland is as it always is, pretty wet.
The familiy is fine; the boys are 2 and 3 now so they keep me busy.
Not missing the fatherland - I was over in June for nearly a month so I'm good for a while.

I'm pretty much keeping myself busy studying these days - I am doing a Bsc in Environmental Science.

What's happening with you?
Actually Barbie asked me if I still had that sig he made with your bewbs on it back in the day. So I said yes, and then he asked me to send it to him. So I did.
I don't know why he wanted it :mellow:

And get you being all brainy, how the feck can you do a degree with a family. It was all I could do to fit a few hours study in a week when I was a full time wastrel.

I'm doing the same things I always did except now more efficiently since I own a smart phone.
Do you want to know anything about all these new people who post here? I'm well on top of the gossip :smile4:

Skweeky
07-13-2012, 10:50 PM
That's nice, I would like to see that sig again. My bewbs were alright back in the day.

The degree does indeed require some advances time management, but luckily I too now own a smartphone.

Tell me all about the latest gossip though - I believe I have about 2 years to catch up on.

manker
07-13-2012, 10:59 PM
That's nice, I would like to see that sig again. My bewbs were alright back in the day.

The degree does indeed require some advances time management, but luckily I too now own a smartphone.

Tell me all about the latest gossip though - I believe I have about 2 years to catch up on.You see the service I'm willing to provide. No one did this for me when I came back from the dead. It was just; 'Fucking hell, where have you been. You cunt.'
I had to catch up on everything by reading four years worth of the 20p thread.

Which brings me onto the first and saddest piece of news - Mulder has a girlfriend and doesn't post here now :cry:
Bo got married to Lilmiss in Gretna. Bo isn't allowed to post much now.
You might not know Mary or Darthy; they're actually both bittard collateral, as I understand it, but quite capable of sentences and everything.
Cheese had a kid and probably isn't allowed to post here now. You know Idol, rite? Chalice is trying to make him evil but I've posted in his cycling thread a few times now so I think he's moving inexorably away from the dark side of the force.
Squeamous is being stalked by a forum member who turned up outside her door and leaned on her balustrade.

More news as I think of it.

Quarterquack
07-13-2012, 11:03 PM
Stay around the lunatics aren't about at the moment

That was the best, and probably only, compliment you have given on these boards.

Skweeky
07-13-2012, 11:04 PM
I had to check mouldy's facebook page to check if the gf was actually true - that is the most tragic news I have heard in a long time. Who provides the necessary perversities these days?
Wait, what, Cheese had a kid? Is that allowed?

manker
07-13-2012, 11:06 PM
Shouldn't be. He is ginger, you know.

Skweeky
Also, is JP still about?

Quarterquack
Who provides the necessary perversities these days?

This (http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/440396-HAVE-SeedBox-Want-offers/page2?p=3632215&viewfull=1#post3632215) guy.

Skweeky
Shouldn't be. He is ginger, you know.

This Tory government is just ruining it for everyone.

Skweeky
07-13-2012, 11:08 PM
Who provides the necessary perversities these days?

This (http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/440396-HAVE-SeedBox-Want-offers/page2?p=3632215&viewfull=1#post3632215) guy.

Sure, it's disturbing, but not the way mouldy used to be disturbing :'(

manker
07-13-2012, 11:10 PM
Also, is JP still about?I hadn't seen him in six months but then he came back and posted a shit-load for a month.
And then he stopped posting again. He's still exactly the same.

Big Les drops by occasionally :happy:

Skweeky
07-13-2012, 11:11 PM
Awww, Les, how is he doing?
Did you hear that RF is engaged?

Squeamous
07-13-2012, 11:12 PM
Skweeeeeekeeeeeeee!

How the devil are you? :happy:

Skweeky
07-13-2012, 11:13 PM
I'm good Squeams :) How are you? (stalking forum lunatics aside)

Skweeky
07-13-2012, 11:17 PM
Where on Earth is chavis btw? I am going to be in Belfast next month, does he not live somewhere around there?

manker
07-13-2012, 11:18 PM
Awww, Les, how is he doing?
Did you hear that RF is engaged?No I didn't. About time he had some luck with women.
All the best to him.

Les seems fine.
Still debonair and relentlessly adding hawt chicks to his legendary Skype list.

Skweeky
07-13-2012, 11:20 PM
I just noticed that you are a moderator. How times have changed.

manker
07-13-2012, 11:20 PM
Where on Earth is chavis btw? I am going to be in Belfast next month, does he not live somewhere around there?Well, you did send him a usb lavalamp, so I imagine you'd know this better than I.

And also, it's Friday and his wife and seven kids are on holiday.
I imagine he's seven shades of wopped by now and incapable of anything other than wanking to cartoons.

manker
07-13-2012, 11:23 PM
I just noticed that you are a moderator. How times have changed.It's a forumular tether.

Skweeky
07-13-2012, 11:26 PM
I had completely forgotten that I had chavis's address and name.
I might just send him something. A single sock. That'll freak him out.

Quarterquack
07-13-2012, 11:31 PM
I had completely forgotten that I had chavis's address and name.
I might just send him something. A single sock. That'll freak him out.

Have manker delete these past few posts, and send him a rip's worth of ecru.

manker
07-13-2012, 11:32 PM
Yeah but he's gonna read it now :dabs:
You can still salvage this by sending him a different piece of underwear and addressing it to 'The Homeowner'.

That will definitely freak him out since missus chavois is home soon.

Squeamous
07-14-2012, 12:04 AM
I'm good Squeams :) How are you? (stalking forum lunatics aside)

Oh I'm maturing nicely, like a stinky cheese :happy:

You a single mum yet? I heard you live in Scotland.......

Barbarossa
07-16-2012, 01:52 PM
Actually Barbie asked me if I still had that sig he made with your bewbs on it back in the day. So I said yes, and then he asked me to send it to him. So I did.
I don't know why he wanted it :mellow:

lmfao you only made that up 'cos it's a friday and you knew I wouldn't read it until monday, or maybe even miss it altogether :P

...but if you have still got it, like... :whistling

(I've only got saved the bewbs that say "I *heart* muldy" down the middle, and it sometimes puts me off my stroke...)

Barbarossa
07-16-2012, 01:54 PM
10 years later, Barbie reminded me this place still existed so I decided to say hello.

All you said was "where have you been?", and I said "I'm still frequenting my usual haunts..."

I can't see how any of this is my fault :snooty:

manker
07-16-2012, 01:58 PM
:D

That's the one in the sig. I think I've got the original, too, though.
I seem to recall Mulder had to take one for the team and send a pic of his cawk to Skweeks and Squeams so that they'd post their bewbs.

To this very day, only Skweeky delivered.
Is it any wonder that Mulder doesn't post any more :no:

Barbarossa
07-16-2012, 03:27 PM
He was badly let down. We all were :no:

manker
07-16-2012, 03:43 PM
It was almost as if That Woman wanted Mulder to stop posting here :no:

If only there was a way she could atone for this error. A way in which would appeal to Mulder's sense of fairness and win back the hearts and minds of the people who depended upon his life blog.
If That Woman was any kind of a man, she'd think of something.

Darth Sushi
07-16-2012, 03:59 PM
Hi Sweeky. I still love your avatar.

Squeamous
07-16-2012, 05:06 PM

I seem to recall Mulder had to take one for the team and send a pic of his cawk to Skweeks and Squeams so that they'd post their bewbs.

It was almost as if That Woman wanted Mulder to stop posting here :no:

If only there was a way she could atone for this error. A way in which would appeal to Mulder's sense of fairness and win back the hearts and minds of the people who depended upon his life blog.
If That Woman was any kind of a man, she'd think of something.

:snooty: :snooty:
That is NOT how it happened!

Mouldy said he would send cock pic in return for bewb pic, which Skweeky delivered. Mouldy's cock then went around the ladies of the bored like a particularly virulent internet AIDS, which culminated in Crabgirl sending me it.

SUBSEQUENTLY my husband at the the time went through the internet history and found the cock pic and I was severely reprimanded for soliciting it from a stranger on the internet. The only thing that saved me was that Mouldy had written Skweeky's name along the length of it :pinch:.

If anything I'm still owed extra cock pics for the inconvenience.

MANKER.

manker
07-16-2012, 09:14 PM
:glag:

I'm pretty sure that what I wrote is exactly how it happened and why on earth would you need me to send you a pic of my cawk when you see it every other Tuesday and Friday nights on Skype.

I think Skweeky probably put you up to that so you'd send her the pic.
That minx.

Skweeky
07-16-2012, 09:25 PM
yeah, could you also write 'Skweeks' on it - I am collecting them.

Skweeky
07-16-2012, 09:26 PM

What the fuck is that supposed to mean????

manker
07-16-2012, 09:33 PM
Zomg, four question marks. This is srs bzns.

It means that to this day (today) only you made good with your offer of bewbs and that Squeams still hasn't.
The second line is me musing that I think that's the actual reason (The actual reason = Squeams didn't post her tiny funbags) as to why Mulder doesn't post now.

The :no: smiley has magical powers and I posted it to increase the likelihood of posh English burd tits.

Skweeky
07-16-2012, 09:38 PM
However, in combining both epxressions of your sentiments, it is possible for one to interpret them as near-insult.
You are lucky that I, too, wouldn't mind seeing some posh English fun bags.

manker
07-16-2012, 09:52 PM
However, in combining both epxressions of your sentiments, it is possible for one to interpret them as near-insult. You so silly :3
As if seeing bewbs could possibly chase Mulder away from anywhere. I actually lol'd after I wrote that reply, re-read what you'd emboldened, and realised the reason for the multiple punctuation.

In other news: now that you've come onto Squeams, she'll probably whip off her training-bra and take that long awaited pic ftw.
I have a suspicion she's been into lady-gardens for quite some time :smilie4:

Skweeky
07-16-2012, 09:59 PM
I hate to disappoint - I have been going for the full shave for a while now :no: No garden here, if however she is interested in lady-lavafields, (is that how you call them then?), maybe I can be of assistance.

manker
07-16-2012, 10:11 PM
I hate to disappoint - I have been going for the full shave for a while now :no: No garden here, if however she is interested in lady-lavafields, (is that how you call them then?), maybe I can be of assistance.Lady lava-field? :lol:
All thoughts of euphemism have gone completely out of the window and I'm wondering what you did with the lava-lamp before you sent it to Chalice. I bet he has no idea.

I'll put in a good word for you, Skweeks. Although I can exclusively reveal that Squeams doesn't favour the Brazilian, she recently posted a pic of some lady-garden foliage - I think I saved it actually.
Curtains and carpets were well matched, FYI.

Skweeky
07-16-2012, 10:21 PM
:shifty:

How do you know the curtains and carpets were well matched? Was it a full body shot or is she a contortionist?

manker
07-16-2012, 10:27 PM
She cut them off and stuck them to her chin.
True Story.

It sounds so improbable that I thought I'd better upload it:

Do you see grey? I see grey :ermm:

Skweeky
07-16-2012, 10:30 PM
That's one of the more disturbing pictures to ever have been posted on this board. And considering I have been frequenting this place for a 10 years, that is saying something.

manker
07-16-2012, 10:36 PM
If by disturbing, you mean wanked over. Then I completely agree.

Skweeky
07-16-2012, 10:39 PM
I miss mouldy :(
I would say hello to him on facebook, but he usually deletes any reference to his place straight away.

manker
07-16-2012, 10:43 PM
I miss mouldy :(
I would say hello to him on facebook, but he usually deletes any reference to his place straight away.
Yeah :(

I got the gypsy warning not to mention anything about this place, too. Could try PMing him on there.
Although I bet she reads his private messages :no:

Skweeky
07-16-2012, 10:44 PM
Let's screengrab one of her photos and have Barbie do some photoshopping on it. It's what she deserves, the stealing cow.

manker
07-16-2012, 10:50 PM
Let's screengrab one of her photos and have Barbie do some photoshopping on it. It's what she deserves, the stealing cow.That'll teach her. Barbie will know what to do :smilie4:

I don't know who she thinks she is. He was quite happy here posting stuff about crisps and other related snack convenience products until she corrupted him.

manker
07-16-2012, 10:51 PM
Oh and also we need some other people because it's way too quiet here most of the time.

Skweeky
07-16-2012, 10:52 PM
Exactly. I am going to bed now, mostly because I have work in the morning and kids and that, but also because I feel the need to cry in my pillow and cry out mouldy's name.

G'night.

manker
07-16-2012, 10:56 PM
luls, nighty night.

Squeamous
07-16-2012, 11:38 PM
Oh good fucking Lord, I forgot about the pube on chin pic :pinch:
I was about to be all like 'ewwww hactually I ham far too posh for to be giving hanybody pics hof my bhewbs' but you've all seen my pubes. On my face.
What you have to understand Skweeky, is that there was a context. We were having a beard competition and with me being at a disadvantage, but like my suffragette forebears, not to be thwarted by gender happenstance, I did what any feminist in her right mind would do and improvised. So you can see, it all makes perfect sense.

I hate to disappoint - I have been going for the full shave for a while now :no: No garden here, if however she is interested in lady-lavafields, (is that how you call them then?), maybe I can be of assistance.

:shifty:
This bored just got interesting.

manker
07-16-2012, 11:51 PM
All makes perfect sense :lol:

Yep. Who could possibly argue. I'm frankly astounded that there aren't more pics of burds with pubes sellotaped to their faces on the internets. In beard competitions. Wearing a plastic moustache.

Squeamous
07-16-2012, 11:59 PM
All makes perfect sense :lol:

Yep. Who could possibly argue. I'm frankly astounded that there aren't more pics of burds with pubes sellotaped to their faces on the internets. In beard competitions. Wearing a plastic moustache.

:snooty:

manker
07-17-2012, 12:07 AM
In all fairness, it was the hottest pic in the thread.
True facts above.

Squeamous
07-17-2012, 12:16 AM
Well durrr, I'm female!

manker
07-17-2012, 12:22 AM
omfg, you're lesbianing this thread right up. Men can be hot, too.

You definitely had competition.
I take it you didn't see chavis' pic. Pretty damn sexy :smilie4:

Squeamous
07-17-2012, 12:30 AM

Isn't Chavois like, a hundred?

manker
07-17-2012, 12:46 AM

Isn't Chavois like, a hundred?
He's got a dignified air and a functionable cawk - if his stories about what he does with his missus in the 20p thread are anything to go by.
A heady combo.

Squeamous
07-17-2012, 12:49 AM
He's got a dignified air and a functionable cawk - if his stories about what he does with his missus in the 20p thread are anything to go by.
A heady combo.

Functional. That's hot.

manker
07-17-2012, 12:52 AM
I tried to make him sound like Data :eyebrows:

megabyteme
07-17-2012, 01:42 AM

I just changed my sigy line, but this deserves honorable munch'n. :naughty:

Squeamous
07-17-2012, 01:43 AM

You don't have to worry about that, I like them old and mental :wub:

Squeamous
07-17-2012, 01:43 AM

I just changed my sigy line, but this deserves honorable munch'n. :naughty:

Quite right, never let her forget :pinch:

Artemis
07-17-2012, 03:36 AM

You don't have to worry about that, I like them old and mental :wub:

We noticed....

brotherdoobie
07-17-2012, 05:25 AM
Welcome back, Skweeks.

-doobs :cheers:

Skweeky
07-17-2012, 08:03 AM
I want to see this thread with beard pictures. Where is it?

mjmacky
07-17-2012, 08:16 AM
I want to see this thread with beard pictures. Where is it?

http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/441246-The-Gay-Beard-Club

Warning, there is a lot of stalker drivel in there...

chalice
07-17-2012, 12:39 PM
*enters with trepidation*

Anyone here? :unsure:

Sup Sweetie-pie. Good to see you hereabouts.

I'm back after a brief but successful battle with ovarian cancer. It was touch and go for a while, but I managed to use my powerful adductor musculature to squeeze the offending growths into a nearby kidney dish.

Coming to Belfast you say? Bring your kevlar nightie and leave all logic at customs for safe keeping.

Skweeky
07-17-2012, 12:41 PM
Alright chavis, I am there to see the Foo Fighters - will you come and meet me?

chalice
07-17-2012, 12:42 PM
I will do my very best to meet you before the gig for pints and real life live interaction to the max.

Skweeky
07-17-2012, 12:44 PM
zomfg - really?

chalice
07-17-2012, 12:46 PM
Why wouldn't I, you mad bint of vague European heritage?

Skweeky
07-17-2012, 12:48 PM
I'm nervous now - what if I don't live up to expectations?
Anyhoo, I'll be there the 21st, put it in your pink diary.

chalice
07-17-2012, 12:51 PM
I'm nervous now - what if I don't live up to expectations?
Anyhoo, I'll be there the 21st, put it in your pink diary.

Don't worry, you won't.

Duly noted.