PDA

View Full Version : Hoi OlegL

IdolEyes787
07-15-2012, 01:11 PM
I want to kill you.

Don't take it personally.

megabyteme
07-16-2012, 01:02 AM
There are two kinds of people in the world- those who want to kill Oleg, and those who invite him to hdbits. Surprisingly, there are more invites going around than one would suspect. :idunno:

mjmacky
07-16-2012, 01:56 AM
No, there are only 3 types of people in the world, those Oleg wants to kill, those who invite him places, and Dave.

OlegL
07-16-2012, 02:02 AM
I want to kill you.

:)

IdolEyes787
07-16-2012, 05:47 PM
I want to kill you.

All I want if for you to regale us with how you wormed your way back into HDBits ,a site that has banned you several more times than you've been laid, so my faith in internet humanity can be further obliterated.

OlegL
07-16-2012, 06:39 PM

All I want if for you to regale us with how you wormed your way back into HDBits ,a site that has banned you several more times than you've been laid, so my faith in internet humanity can be further obliterated.

I joined the p2p irc server and started sending private messages to an hdbits admin, begging him to re-enable my account. He didn't respond to me at that time, but I kept begging him for like 3 months, and finally he responded. He told me he would give me one last chance and he re-enabled me.

IdolEyes787
07-16-2012, 07:19 PM
OK then.For a second I was worried maybe you did something demeaning or embarrassing.

Squeamous
07-16-2012, 07:34 PM
:lol:

IdolEyes787
07-16-2012, 08:45 PM
I joined the p2p irc server and started sending private messages to an hdbits admin, begging him to re-enable my account. He didn't respond to me at that time, but I kept begging him for like 3 months, and finally he responded. He told me he would give me one last chance and he re-enabled me.

Btw I'm more than a little perturbed that I've somehow ended up below angry,mentally ill virgins on the bt pecking order.

megabyteme
07-16-2012, 09:12 PM

Btw I'm more than a little perturbed that I've somehow ended up below angry,mentally ill virgins on the bt pecking order.

The meek shall inherit the earth HD. :idunno:

manker
07-16-2012, 09:43 PM
Not wishing to be contrary for the sake of it but I just looked up the antonym of meek and it said OlegL.

megabyteme
07-17-2012, 01:22 AM
Not wishing to be contrary for the sake of it but I just looked up the antonym of meek and it said OlegL.

Meek in heart/spirit, no; meek in doing/success, yes.

Perhaps the word I'm thinking of is "incompetent". :idunno:

mjmacky
07-17-2012, 07:43 AM

I hope you learned something valuable, like if you begged someone long enough, they're eventually going to give in. Just find some pretty girls and beg them incessantly, I'm certain one woman will let you in.

manker
07-17-2012, 10:24 AM

Perhaps the word I'm thinking of is "incompetent". :idunno:I'd have gone with fuckspastic :D

Artemis
07-17-2012, 11:52 AM

Perhaps the word I'm thinking of is "incompetent". :idunno:I'd have gone with fuckspastic :D

Fishing for that next death threat are we? :stuart:

IdolEyes787
07-17-2012, 06:23 PM

I hope you learned something valuable, like if you begged someone long enough, they're eventually going to give in. Just find some pretty girls and beg them incessantly, I'm certain one woman will let you in.

Even though I still haven't bought into OlgeL being an actual real person and not some elaborate troll ,that was the first thing that crossed my mind too.

Try putting an nth of the apparent time and effort you put into getting into wank torrent sites into meeting a decent woman or something.:mellow:

OlegL
07-17-2012, 07:04 PM

Even though I still haven't bought into OlgeL being an actual real person and not some elaborate troll ,that was the first thing that crossed my mind too.

Try putting an nth of the apparent time and effort you put into getting into wank torrent sites into meeting a decent woman or something.:mellow:

Could you please explain to me the difference between a "real person" and a "troll"? What does a "real person" do that a "troll" doesn't do, and vice versa - what does a "troll" do that a "real person" doesn't do?

IdolEyes787
07-17-2012, 07:11 PM
Generally a real person tends to be a real ,if sometimes embellished person(na) and a troll tends to be a complete work of fiction.
This applies to both real life and the internet.

Any further questions direct at Swepsycho.

OlegL
07-17-2012, 07:21 PM
Generally a real person tends to be a real ,if sometimes embellished person(na) and a troll tends to be a complete work of fiction.

Then I am a real person.

mjmacky
07-17-2012, 07:43 PM
I am a real troll.

manker
07-17-2012, 07:48 PM
News just in:
Oleg's computer tubes backtrace to the Twilight State of Washington.

megabyteme
07-17-2012, 07:49 PM

Could you please explain to me the difference between a "real person" and a "troll"? What does a "real person" do that a "troll" doesn't do, and vice versa - what does a "troll" do that a "real person" doesn't do?

A real person wouldn't ask what a troll does. :dry:

megabyteme
07-17-2012, 07:51 PM
News just in:

I take offense at reference to my state in connection to the shimmery people.

IdolEyes787
07-17-2012, 07:54 PM

Then I am a real person.

Ever hear of the liar's paradox?

"Everything Harry tells you is a lie. Remember that. Everything Harry tells you is a lie".
"Now listen to this carefully, Norman. I am lying".

This could be a troll paradox.

manker
07-17-2012, 07:56 PM

A real person wouldn't ask what a troll does. :dry::eyebrows:

Don't mean to stir or anything ... but you think he's a troll now after championing the young Jewish hero.

IdolEyes787
07-17-2012, 07:56 PM
OlegL I need more proof of your existence.
Please Skype manker and beg for invites or something.

manker
07-17-2012, 07:58 PM
News just in:

I take offense at reference to my state in connection to the shimmery people.Chalice keeps thinking that you live in the Whitehouse or something so it's important I keep reminding him that you don't.
What else is your state famous for?

manker
07-17-2012, 07:58 PM

I'm up for that.
He still lives with his mother, right?

IdolEyes787
07-17-2012, 07:59 PM
What else is your state famous for?
I'm going with trees and generally being very unimportant.

IdolEyes787
07-17-2012, 08:00 PM

I'm up for that.

So did Norman Bates.

OlegL
07-17-2012, 08:05 PM
OP, tell me what you do for a living.

manker
07-17-2012, 08:06 PM
Pierce Brosnan just saved mbm's state.
It's the volcano, innit. St. Helena. That's what else Washington is famous for.

manker
07-17-2012, 08:07 PM
I'm up for that.

So did Norman Bates.Oh, I'm not worried about my own safety or anything.
I'm pretty internets tough.

I'm just wondering if there will be a milf pay-off if I give him my Skype.

IdolEyes787
07-17-2012, 08:11 PM

I'm the son of the sheriff of Mayberry.

megabyteme
07-17-2012, 08:13 PM
A real person wouldn't ask what a troll does. :dry::eyebrows:

Don't mean to stir or anything ... but you think he's a troll now after championing the young Jewish hero.

I was wondering the same thing. I championed him, now he wants to eat my spleen. I was left with no other move in this little game of Jewish-virgin chess. :idunno:

Perhaps he's just a brilliant actor, but what I saw of him didn't seem like he'd be out of place in a mental ward...

manker
07-17-2012, 08:16 PM
:eyebrows:

I was wondering the same thing. I championed him, now he wants to eat my spleen. I was left with no other move in this little game of Jewish-virgin chess. :idunno:

Perhaps he's just a brilliant actor, but what I saw of him didn't seem like he'd be out of place in a mental ward...I see exactly where you're coming from. It is kinda weird.

I'd have thought you'd be the last person he'd have wanted to kill after your; 'fuck the fuck off, oleg isn't a troll, you spastics' thread.

OlegL
07-17-2012, 08:17 PM

Give me a serious answer please.

IdolEyes787
07-17-2012, 08:17 PM

Seatlle's in Washington ,right or am I just making that up in desperation?
So Grunge if you had a time machine.

Also John Reese.

IdolEyes787
07-17-2012, 08:18 PM

Opie is the son of Andy Taylor so I assumed that I did.

OlegL
07-17-2012, 08:21 PM

People work or study during weekdays, and what do you do during weekdays?

manker
07-17-2012, 08:21 PM

Also John Reese.No, you're right. It's like the most northern-most point in north america where anything ever happens.

Didn't realise John Reese was from there.
This must come out after episode 16 'cos that's where I'm up to. Spoiltard.

IdolEyes787
07-17-2012, 08:24 PM

Also John Reese.No, you're right. It's like the most northern-most point in north america where anything ever happens.

Didn't realise John Reese was from there.
This must come out after episode 16 'cos that's where I'm up to. Spoiltard.

Wait until Fred from Angel shows up and you start weeping from pure pleasure like a little girl at a Justin Bieber concert. .

IdolEyes787
07-17-2012, 08:26 PM

I live off investments so I am either independently wealthy or very lazy.

Personally I'd go with the latter.

manker
07-17-2012, 08:29 PM
:mellow: :mellow:

If that turns out to be true, I'm going to give you an infraction right in your internets face.

manker
07-17-2012, 08:30 PM
The Fred thing I mean, I already knew you were idle, Idol.

IdolEyes787
07-17-2012, 08:44 PM
I know what you meant and it's not like I spoiled anything like she dies and her body becomes a vessel for one of the Old Ones.

IdolEyes787
07-17-2012, 08:47 PM

I could probably buy HDbits and turf OlegL out if I really wanted to.

manker
07-17-2012, 08:49 PM
What a great storyline that was.
Every time I'm reminded of something that happened in Angel, I realise how shite Vampire Diaries is by way of comparison.

And True Blood :dabs:

manker
07-17-2012, 08:50 PM

I could probably buy HDbits and turf OlegL out if I really wanted to.:lol:
I'd chip in half.
Not because you need it, just because it's my life's ambition to own a torrent site but I don't have the contacts you do.

OlegL
07-17-2012, 08:50 PM

What kind of investments? People can invest in stocks; they can invest in other things, but they still need to get a job unless they have inherited wealth.

manker
07-17-2012, 08:55 PM

What kind of investments? People can invest in stocks; they can invest in other things, but they still need to get a job unless they have inherited wealth.Not if they already worked selling $4000 bicycles to people who didn't really need them and so forcing them to go into debt and probably drug-crime to pay off the loan sharks and invest the money from that. I don't professionally recommend this as eats away at your soul day by day until you're a husk of a man who spends his days harshing autistics.

IdolEyes787
07-17-2012, 08:59 PM
OK true story is I used to run a Meth lab but things got too dangerous what with the Mexican cartel trying to push their way in so I used some of the money from that to invest in hedge funds.

IdolEyes787
07-17-2012, 09:00 PM
I also have some stock but mostly beef and vegetable.

IdolEyes787
07-17-2012, 09:02 PM
I also do contract killings on the side but more as a hobby than a vocation.

OlegL
07-17-2012, 09:05 PM
OK true story is I used to run a Meth lab but things got too dangerous what with the Mexican cartel trying to push their way in so I used some of the money from that to invest in hedge funds.

So, you decided to break bad. Great.

IdolEyes787
07-17-2012, 09:09 PM
Mainly though I get by on my chiseled Adonis-like physique,piercing grey-green eyes,knee-weakening smile and the power of my raw sexuality.

IdolEyes787
07-17-2012, 09:13 PM

So, you decided to break bad. Great.

They stole the idea from me.
I would sue but I'd have to admit to certain indiscretions ,skeletons if you will, that I would prefer remain buried.

manker
07-17-2012, 09:14 PM
OK true story is I used to run a Meth lab but things got too dangerous what with the Mexican cartel trying to push their way in so I used some of the money from that to invest in hedge funds.Breaking Bad

I also have some stock but mostly beef and vegetable.Trading Places

I also do contract killings on the side but more as a hobby than a vocation.Hit and Miss

Mainly though I get by on my chiseled Adonis-like physique,piercing grey-green eyes,knee-weakening smile and the power of my raw sexuality.Sawyer from Lost.

The king is dead, long live the king.

megabyteme
07-17-2012, 10:54 PM

:happy:

I always thought you made your millions during the Beanie Baby boom. :idunno:

OlegL
07-17-2012, 11:22 PM

Perhaps he's just a brilliant actor, but what I saw of him didn't seem like he'd be out of place in a mental ward...

I already told you that you enraged me because there were inconsistencies in your behavior. You started taunting me because you didn't like the fact I wasn't studying or working, but suddenly, you changed your tune and became nice to me. I don't get people who have such inconsistencies in their behavior.

manker
07-17-2012, 11:34 PM
Ffs ^
Rest assured, Oleg, I'll consistently continue to treat you like the complete tit you are.

IdolEyes787
07-18-2012, 12:22 AM
I don't get people who have such inconsistencies in their behavior.

You mean people like yourself.

IdolEyes787
07-18-2012, 12:23 AM

I lost it all in the great Tickle Me Elmo crash of '07.

megabyteme
07-18-2012, 12:39 AM

I lost it all in the great Tickle Me Elmo crash of '07.

I feel your pain. The demands were insane, and the buyers were willing to pay the premiums. Worlds would have been conquered if the chinks hadn't flooded the markets with Trickle Me Elmo (urinary problems), Cut Me Emo (exacto knife included), and unknown drug interaction Elaine.

Initial demand just could not meet buyers long-term needs and legal advice.

mjmacky
07-18-2012, 07:34 AM

He's actually the lover of the sheriff of Nottingham so I think he helps collect taxes on the weekday.

Artemis
07-18-2012, 08:23 AM

I already told you that you enraged me because there were inconsistencies in your behavior. You started taunting me because you didn't like the fact I wasn't studying or working, but suddenly, you changed your tune and became nice to me. I don't get people who have such inconsistencies in their behavior.

You see this is what I don't get spacely sprockets, you are about as consistent in your own behavior as and A.D.H.D. kid on meth, yet you go ballistic to the point of wanting to kill others for inconsistencies in their behavior? You really, REALLY need to take a look in the mirror about your own behavior before you go around saying you want to want to even want to slap someone, let alone kill them for their behavior, look to yourself first.

OlegL
07-18-2012, 04:43 PM

You see this is what I don't get spacely sprockets, you are about as consistent in your own behavior as and A.D.H.D. kid on meth, yet you go ballistic to the point of wanting to kill others for inconsistencies in their behavior? You really, REALLY need to take a look in the mirror about your own behavior before you go around saying you want to want to even want to slap someone, let alone kill them for their behavior, look to yourself first.

Look, I don't understand MBM or Darth Cicero. They are not like other people.

megabyteme
07-18-2012, 05:24 PM

Kill what you don't understand, eh? You got A LOT of killin' to do there, George W Bush. :fear:

mjmacky
07-18-2012, 05:41 PM

Either tell me who I'm like or add me to your hit list, how much longer do you think I'm going to let you ignore me?

OlegL
07-18-2012, 05:51 PM
mjmacky, I am not sure what answer you are expecting, but you are pretty cool.

mjmacky
07-18-2012, 06:13 PM
mjmacky, I am not sure what answer you are expecting, but you are pretty cool.

I know how fucking cool I am, but am I cool like the Fonz or 007, or are you going to murder me?

OlegL
07-18-2012, 06:20 PM
I don't even know who Fonz is, but when you say "007", I assume you are referring to James Bond, so you are cool like James Bond.

mjmacky
07-18-2012, 06:42 PM
I don't even know who Fonz is, but when you say "007", I assume you are referring to James Bond, so you are cool like James Bond.

You're damn right I'm cool like James Bond.

megabyteme
07-18-2012, 06:48 PM
I'm cool like James Beard, BTW. :snooty:

manker
07-18-2012, 06:53 PM

You're damn right I'm cool like James Bond.I must have missed the instalment where James Bond sits at home inventing new ways to masturbate while his wife goes out cougaring.

Was it called Stinkfinger.

megabyteme
07-18-2012, 07:07 PM
You're damn right I'm cool like James Bond.I must have missed the instalment where James Bond sits at home inventing new ways to masturbate while his wife goes out cougaring.

Dr. No (http://www.klast.net/bond/drno.html) (1962-Sean Connery (http://www.klast.net/bond/connery.html)); Teacher Yes
From Russia With Love (http://www.klast.net/bond/frwl.html) (1963-Sean Connery); From Yugoslavia with Sex
Goldfinger (http://www.klast.net/bond/goldfing.html) (1964-Sean Connery); :chapeau:
Thunderball (http://www.klast.net/bond/thunderb.html) (1965-Sean Connery); Blueballs
You Only Live Twice (http://www.klast.net/bond/yolt.html) (1967-Sean Connery); Your Wife Only Cheats Twice (a Day)
On Her Majesty's Secret Service (http://www.klast.net/bond/ohmss.html) (1969-George Lazenby (http://www.klast.net/bond/lazenby.html)); Her Majestys Not-So-Secret Services
Diamonds Are Forever (http://www.klast.net/bond/daf.html) (1971-Sean Connery); Marriage Is Not Forever
Live and Let Die (http://www.klast.net/bond/lald.html) (1973-Roger Moore (http://www.klast.net/bond/moore.html)); Live and Let Cheat
The Man with the Golden Gun (http://www.klast.net/bond/tmwtgg.html) (1974-Roger Moore); The Friends With The Golden Ticket
The Spy Who Loved Me (http://www.klast.net/bond/tswlm.html) (1977-Roger Moore); The Teacher Who Shagged All of Us
Moonraker (http://www.klast.net/bond/moonrake.html) (1979-Roger Moore); Go On, Take 'er...
For Your Eyes Only (http://www.klast.net/bond/fyeo.html) (1981-Roger Moore); For Everyone's Peen
Octopussy (http://www.klast.net/bond/octopuss.html) (1983-Roger Moore); As is.
A View to a Kill (http://www.klast.net/bond/avtak.html) (1985-Roger Moore); More Than a View
The Living Daylights (http://www.klast.net/bond/tld.html) (1987-Timothy Dalton (http://www.klast.net/bond/dalton.html)) :idunno:
Licence to Kill (http://www.klast.net/bond/ltk.html) (1989-Timothy Dalton); License to Cheat
GoldenEye (http://www.klast.net/bond/ge.html) (1995-Pierce Brosnan (http://www.klast.net/bond/brosnan.html)); HingeThigh
Tomorrow Never Dies (http://www.klast.net/bond/tnd.html) (1997-Pierce Brosnan); Tomorrow Never Satisfies
The World is Not Enough (http://www.klast.net/bond/twine.html) (1999-Pierce Brosnan); The Husband is Not Enough

:whistling

manker
07-18-2012, 07:22 PM
Quality :happy:

IdolEyes787
07-18-2012, 07:47 PM

He's like one of the most celebrated TV characters of all time right up there with a bunch of other people you don't know(Ralph Kramden,Jim Rockford,Hawkeye Pierce,Joe Friday,Lou Grant,Theo Kojack,Johnny Fever,Jim Ignatoski,Frank Furillo,Sam Malone,etc.etc.etc.)
His leather jacket is in the Smithsonian and he made "ayyy" and "correctamundo" catchphrases to a generation.
He literally gave birth to the term "jump the shark"

Tell me when I hit a nerve.

manker
07-18-2012, 07:53 PM
I knew who the Fonz was, I even know that his real name was Henry Winkler.

That's why I think you're probably trolling with the rest.
Even Kojak because I'm fairly sure that he was a bit like Madonna and Brazilians with the only having one name thing.

IdolEyes787
07-18-2012, 08:01 PM
Who loves you baby?

Btw the Fonz's real name was Arthur Fonzarelli,spastic.

manker
07-18-2012, 08:04 PM
Who loves you baby?

Btw the Fonz's real name was Arthur Fonzarelli,spastic.
Yeah I knew that fat henry guy in the paper probably wasn't him.

IdolEyes787
07-18-2012, 08:05 PM
Andy Sipowicz.

manker
07-18-2012, 08:14 PM
Andy Sipowicz.
If we're doing the hockey player game then I concede.
I'm pretty much fucked after Hilton Ruggles, Wayne Gretzky and Sean Kerly.

IdolEyes787
07-18-2012, 08:15 PM
I could probably buy HDbits and turf OlegL out if I really wanted to.:lol:
I'd chip in half.
Not because you need it, just because it's my life's ambition to own a torrent site but I don't have the contacts you do.

I don't know what could possibly be better than owning a bt site and risk possible imprisonment just so that annoying teens can use it to steal stuff that they never even bother to watch half of.

If I could own a site while at the same time having ravens peck out my eyes while I chew on rusty razor blades and large leeches suck vital juices from my gonads maybe.

IdolEyes787
07-18-2012, 08:17 PM
Andy Sipowicz.
If we're doing the hockey player game then I concede.
I'm pretty much fucked after Hilton Ruggles, Wayne Gretzky and Sean Kerly.

The only one I recognize is Hilton Ruggles.

manker
07-18-2012, 08:20 PM
Sean Kerly didn't need pads and a helmet.
Him > them.

mjmacky
07-18-2012, 09:38 PM
I must have missed the instalment where James Bond sits at home inventing new ways to masturbate while his wife goes out cougaring.

Dr. No (http://www.klast.net/bond/drno.html) (1962-Sean Connery (http://www.klast.net/bond/connery.html)); Teacher Yes
From Russia With Love (http://www.klast.net/bond/frwl.html) (1963-Sean Connery); From Yugoslavia with Sex
Goldfinger (http://www.klast.net/bond/goldfing.html) (1964-Sean Connery); :chapeau:
Thunderball (http://www.klast.net/bond/thunderb.html) (1965-Sean Connery); Blueballs
You Only Live Twice (http://www.klast.net/bond/yolt.html) (1967-Sean Connery); Your Wife Only Cheats Twice (a Day)
On Her Majesty's Secret Service (http://www.klast.net/bond/ohmss.html) (1969-George Lazenby (http://www.klast.net/bond/lazenby.html)); Her Majestys Not-So-Secret Services
Diamonds Are Forever (http://www.klast.net/bond/daf.html) (1971-Sean Connery); Marriage Is Not Forever
Live and Let Die (http://www.klast.net/bond/lald.html) (1973-Roger Moore (http://www.klast.net/bond/moore.html)); Live and Let Cheat
The Man with the Golden Gun (http://www.klast.net/bond/tmwtgg.html) (1974-Roger Moore); The Friends With The Golden Ticket
The Spy Who Loved Me (http://www.klast.net/bond/tswlm.html) (1977-Roger Moore); The Teacher Who Shagged All of Us
Moonraker (http://www.klast.net/bond/moonrake.html) (1979-Roger Moore); Go On, Take 'er...
For Your Eyes Only (http://www.klast.net/bond/fyeo.html) (1981-Roger Moore); For Everyone's Peen
A View to a Kill (http://www.klast.net/bond/avtak.html) (1985-Roger Moore); More Than a View
The Living Daylights (http://www.klast.net/bond/tld.html) (1987-Timothy Dalton (http://www.klast.net/bond/dalton.html)) :idunno:
Licence to Kill (http://www.klast.net/bond/ltk.html) (1989-Timothy Dalton); License to Cheat
GoldenEye (http://www.klast.net/bond/ge.html) (1995-Pierce Brosnan (http://www.klast.net/bond/brosnan.html)); HingeThigh
Tomorrow Never Dies (http://www.klast.net/bond/tnd.html) (1997-Pierce Brosnan); Tomorrow Never Satisfies
The World is Not Enough (http://www.klast.net/bond/twine.html) (1999-Pierce Brosnan); The Husband is Not Enough

All probably porn titles you have personally reviewed.

Something Else
07-18-2012, 10:20 PM

He's like one of the most celebrated TV characters of all time right up there with a bunch of other people you don't know(Ralph Kramden,Jim Rockford,Hawkeye Pierce,Joe Friday,Lou Grant,Theo Kojack,Johnny Fever,Jim Ignatoski,Frank Furillo,Sam Malone,etc.etc.etc.)
His leather jacket is in the Smithsonian and he made "ayyy" and "correctamundo" catchphrases to a generation.

mjmacky
07-18-2012, 11:35 PM
I must have missed the instalment where James Bond sits at home inventing new ways to masturbate

It would take place in the prequel.

#shakennotstirred

IdolEyes787
07-19-2012, 12:01 AM

First there a director named George Lucas ( before he became a soulless bastard)who created a pretty good movie called American Graffiti which waxed nostalgic on the '50s and starred a bunch of interesting young actors who went on to much greater things and Ron Howard.

TV sensing that there was something else they could fuck up and generally turn to shit in turn birthed Happy Days .

Happy Days , instead of Harrison Ford ,Richard Dreyfuss and Bob Hoskins and a sort of,kinda of story had Ron Howard and Anson Potts, a ginger named Ralph Malph and The Fonz.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gUAwDimAgiA

megabyteme
07-19-2012, 09:47 PM

All probably porn titles you have personally reviewed.

Yes, I have your wife's hole collection.

IdolEyes787
07-31-2012, 11:28 PM
Bump for Nazi invite thread closing which prevents me from posting there.

Please grow up.

Signed a friend a concerned citizen an interested party a disinterested partya fellow FST member someone who question your sanity a little more with each passing day.

As for "missing" faceless people who you have no actual relationship/connection with,if I was you* I would be more concerned about missing the sun and actual human contact.

*All praise to whoever for allowing me to miss that karmic bullet.

OlegL
07-31-2012, 11:47 PM
As for "missing" faceless people who you have no actual relationship/connection with,if I was you* I would be more concerned about missing the sun and actual human contact.

You are so right about the fact that I miss the sun. I visited a doctor recently and he found out I had low amounts of vitamin D. And you are so right about the actual human contact. I guess I need to join some groups.

IdolEyes787
07-31-2012, 11:53 PM
True story, I talk to animals that I know don't understand me and I still get the sense they get more of my meaning than you just did.

Maybe I should just yell "NO" and slap you on the nose with a rolled up newspaper.

OlegL
07-31-2012, 11:56 PM
I understood what you had just told me. You said I am missing the actual human contact and you are correct about it. And when you said I was missing the sun, I understood that you feel that I don't leave my house that often. It's true that the doctor found out I had low amounts of vitamin D.

IdolEyes787
07-31-2012, 11:58 PM
Hold on a second while I look for a newspaper.

Squeamous
08-01-2012, 12:32 AM
Oleg is bringing out my maternal instincts. Someone kick me in the ovaries please? :no:

megabyteme
08-01-2012, 12:37 AM
Oleg is bringing out my maternal instincts. Someone kick me in the ovaries please? :no:

This should work:

Your son turns out exactly like Oleg.

Squeamous
08-01-2012, 12:45 AM
I'd expect nothing less :unsure:

megabyteme
08-01-2012, 01:23 AM

If Oleg doesn't do it for you as poster boy for birth control, I don't know what will. :O

EDIT- ...and the father is Dave.

You are kicked. :01:

manker
08-01-2012, 11:22 AM
Hold on a second while I look for a newspaper.

rofles

Squeamous
08-01-2012, 02:22 PM

If Oleg doesn't do it for you as poster boy for birth control, I don't know what will. :O

EDIT- ...and the father is Dave.

You are kicked. :01:

I've come to my senses, thanks friend x

manker
08-01-2012, 02:28 PM
Ffs, I was thinking about knocking you up.
A posh English baby-momma would be quite the societal accessory.

Squeamous
08-01-2012, 05:27 PM

How competitive is your semen? :unsure:

OlegL
08-01-2012, 05:39 PM
Squeamous, why don't you come to the States and have sex with me? I am serious.

manker
08-01-2012, 05:58 PM

How competitive is your semen? :unsure:If this is your method of asking me if I'd be interested in a twos-up - then you bet your sweet ass I am, slut-face.

Who am I up against.
If it's Mary we'll have to import some Japanese fluffers, if it's Arty then we'll need livestock of some sort.

It's not Mulder, is it? I've seen his cawk and unless he has incredibly small hands, it's probably bigger than mine :emo:

megabyteme
08-01-2012, 06:53 PM
Squeamous, why don't you come to the States and have sex with me? I am serious.

Remember that time you rejected her based on her real, current pic (like a week ago)? That will cost you the opportunity to have sex with a woman- even a hosebag like Squeams.

Try chatting up Skweeky. :idunno:

OlegL
08-01-2012, 07:07 PM
Oh, thank you for reminding me that I saw her picture. Squeamous, I don't wanna sound insulting and I am sure you are a great person, but you are just not the kind of woman I wanna have sex with.

manker
08-01-2012, 07:46 PM
:glag:

Oleg, are you a member of any online communities where your kind gather and swap savant stories or whatever.

If so, do you think you could direct a few of them here.
I am an admirer of your unwitting excellence.

IdolEyes787
08-01-2012, 07:47 PM
Oh, thank you for reminding me that I saw her picture. Squeamous, I don't wanna sound insulting and I am sure you are a great person, but you are just not the kind of woman I wanna have sex with.

I don't want to sound insulting but you're a bit of a classless tool.

manker
08-01-2012, 07:50 PM

No offence but you're a bit of a white-knight faggot.

Barbarossa
08-01-2012, 07:56 PM
It's not Mulder, is it? I've seen his cawk and unless he has incredibly small hands, it's probably bigger than mine :emo:

But pint-sized mulder's hands are incredibly small.... :unsure:

Barbarossa
08-01-2012, 07:57 PM

i.e. a real one... :dry:

IdolEyes787
08-01-2012, 07:59 PM

No offense but you're a bit of a racist homophobe.

manker
08-01-2012, 09:01 PM

But pint-sized mulder's hands are incredibly small.... :unsure:
So you think he's got a people sized cawk knocking around in his 8-10yr boys' boxer-shorts.
With this new information, I think Squeams' fanny might just be playing hostess to a couple of cawks after all. She'll read this and start frothing at the snatch :happy:

And also; who am I up against.
I give you people gold.

manker
08-01-2012, 09:03 PM

No offense but you're a bit of a racist homophobe.Don't mean to be confrontational but I'd like us to meet in a neutral setting and battle each other with clubs and to a standstill, the winner taking nothing but honour from the experience.

Squeamous
08-01-2012, 09:09 PM
If this is your method of asking me if I'd be interested in a twos-up - then you bet your sweet ass I am, slut-face.

Who am I up against.
If it's Mary we'll have to import some Japanese fluffers, if it's Arty then we'll need livestock of some sort.

I think Mouldy's is bigger than everyone's :fear:

It's ok, I'm a game bird, I don't mind dressing up as a Nip or a Horse. What do you think, if we make it a foursome I can dress up as Ghengis Khan and ride in on horseback for some pillaging and raping cosplay. Obviously the pillaging and rape would be unidirectional, viz a viz, flowing from me to yous lot. I can arrange counselling for afters if need be. Do you think Mary will be able to get it up for Mongolians or is it just the submissive and polite Asians she prefers?

Remember that time you rejected her based on her real, current pic (like a week ago)? That will cost you the opportunity to have sex with a woman- even a hosebag like Squeams.

Try chatting up Skweeky. :idunno:

Whoa whoa whoa, nobody said anything about Oleg having any choice in the matter. As it is he's fortunate, because if I was going to have sex on his penis I would have already done it by now. Oleg, if you're in any doubt check for bruising. I can assure you there won't be any :snooty:

manker
08-01-2012, 09:20 PM
If this is your method of asking me if I'd be interested in a twos-up - then you bet your sweet ass I am, slut-face.

Who am I up against.

It's ok, I'm a game bird, I don't mind dressing up as a Nip or a Horse. What do you think, if we make it a foursome I can dress up as Ghengis Khan and ride in on horseback for some pillaging and raping cosplay. Obviously the pillaging and rape would be unidirectional, viz a viz, flowing from me to yous lot. I can arrange counselling for afters if need be. Do you think Mary will be able to get it up for Mongolians or is it just the submissive and polite Asians she prefers?No I think I liked my idea better.
Having my arseal area invaded will probably just make me cry and go home :ermm:

I think we're going to have a tough time getting Mary excited about any kind of sex. She's been ruined by anime and a promiscuous Serbian.
Have you got a Sailor Moon outfit in your dressing up box? That might work and also I'll bring my Man Utd number 7 Shirt with Beckham on the back as a fail-safe.

Artemis
08-01-2012, 10:12 PM

It's ok, I'm a game bird, I don't mind dressing up as a Nip or a Horse. What do you think, if we make it a foursome I can dress up as Ghengis Khan and ride in on horseback for some pillaging and raping cosplay. Obviously the pillaging and rape would be unidirectional, viz a viz, flowing from me to yous lot. I can arrange counselling for afters if need be. Do you think Mary will be able to get it up for Mongolians or is it just the submissive and polite Asians she prefers?

Speaking of livestock I can arrange the horses, who did you have in mind for the rest of your horde Genghis Squeams? If you are up for a little hanging,drawing and quartering, if you furnish the victim nominee I am sure I can make four horses run in different directions all at once, just to bring that extra air of authenticity to the proceeding. :naughty:

megabyteme
08-01-2012, 10:14 PM
I never get invited to any of the really cool gangbangs. :sad:

I'd come to this one, but just end up as the sideshow. :no:

Squeamous
08-01-2012, 10:24 PM
No I think I liked my idea better.
Having my arseal area invaded will probably just make me cry and go home :ermm:

I think we're going to have a tough time getting Mary excited about any kind of sex. She's been ruined by anime and a promiscuous Serbian.
Have you got a Sailor Moon outfit in your dressing up box? That might work and also I'll bring my Man Utd number 7 Shirt with Beckham on the back as a fail-safe.

I hadn't even considered going anywhere near anyone's bum you disgusting boy.
Also, Mary's loins were stirred quite recently I'll have you know. I was the only one in the lounge at the time and she'd been drinking heavily, but I still managed to escape with my virtue intact.
You have a football shirt with Beckham on the back? :naughty: I think I'll be bringing the extra strength condoms!!!

Speaking of livestock I can arrange the horses, who did you have in mind for the rest of your horde Genghis Squeams? If you are up for a little hanging,drawing and quartering, if you furnish the victim nominee I am sure I can make four horses run in different directions all at once, just to bring that extra air of authenticity to the proceeding. :naughty:

Shit just got interesting :happy:

I never get invited to any of the really cool gangbangs. :sad:

I'd come to this one, but just end up as the sideshow. :no:

You can rustle us up some snacks at half time ^_^

manker
08-01-2012, 10:32 PM
you disgusting boy.:eyebrows:

That was kindof hawt.
I think the school-mistress thing is gonna work for me.

Squeamous
08-01-2012, 10:58 PM

That was kindof hawt.

Oh good, 'cos that's the way my personality seems to be going :unsure:

manker
08-01-2012, 11:09 PM

That was kindof hawt.

Oh good, 'cos that's the way my personality seems to be going :unsure:Tidy.
It accentuates the very attractive package which you present.

manker
08-01-2012, 11:11 PM
Anyway, how did we get onto this?.
All I wanted to do was created a hybrid accountant/scientist super-baby to amaze and enchant my associates.

Squeamous
08-01-2012, 11:23 PM
Tidy.
It accentuates the very attractive package which you present.

Cocquettish giggle!

Anyway, how did we get onto this?.
All I wanted to do was created a hybrid accountant/scientist super-baby to amaze and enchant my associates.

I think that was the preliminary courtship ritual just before the Species-style copulation in the corner. I shall ready the coccoon!

megabyteme
08-02-2012, 02:27 AM
"Snack boy"?!!! That isn't even code for "pizza delivery guy in scene 2". Sigh.

Squeamous
08-02-2012, 10:11 AM

It's only because I respect you sweetie. You're the marrying kind, not the dirty-fumble-behind-a-skip-for-the-purposes-of-procreation kind, like Manky x

Barbarossa
08-02-2012, 10:25 AM
oooh, the kiss of patronisation and condescension :O

megabyteme
08-02-2012, 12:49 PM

It's only because I respect you sweetie. You're the marrying kind, not the dirty-fumble-behind-a-skip-for-the-purposes-of-procreation kind, like Manky x

Our world's are just too far apart. It's kinda romantic in a me-not-getting-any sorta way.

That's OK. Oleg's right about you, anyways. :snooty:

Squeamous
08-02-2012, 12:53 PM

That kiss was one of my flirtatious ones! Keep up!

Squeamous
08-02-2012, 12:55 PM
Our world's are just too far apart. It's kinda romantic in a me-not-getting-any sorta way.

That's OK. Oleg's right about you, anyways. :snooty:

There's always Skype! If you could fit me in between a load of laundry and ironing your pinny :happy:

chalice
08-02-2012, 01:05 PM
Squeams, your over-employment of those vertical lines with full stops at the bottom is becoming obscene. It's a bad habit and it has to stop.

You're making us all look bad on Google.

Barbarossa
08-02-2012, 01:35 PM

That kiss was one of my flirtatious ones! Keep up!

Sorry it's really hard to tell, they all look the same :(

megabyteme
08-02-2012, 02:43 PM
There's always Skype! If you could fit me in between a load of laundry and ironing your pinny :happy:

I make it look secksy, though.

So, we've established what I'll be wearing. Can I assume you'll be sporting a lab coat with Minnie and Micky on the front?

manker
08-02-2012, 02:56 PM
Squeams, your over-employment of those vertical lines with full stops at the bottom is becoming obscene. It's a bad habit and it has to stop.

You're making us all look bad on Google.Someone had to say it. I think I mentioned it before but she's just hard-headed.

Did you see the 'viz a viz' debacle earlier in the thread.
Shocking.

Squeamous
08-02-2012, 05:12 PM

You're making us all look bad on Google.

Sorry!!

Sorry it's really hard to tell, they all look the same :(

:console: x

I make it look secksy, though.

So, we've established what I'll be wearing. Can I assume you'll be sporting a lab coat with Minnie and Micky on the front?

No scientist ever wears a lab coat. We only do that when cameras are on us. I shall be in my altogether save for some false eyelashes and a strap on :w00t:

Someone had to say it. I think I mentioned it before but she's just hard-headed.

Did you see the 'viz a viz' debacle earlier in the thread.
Shocking.

I actually had a copy of Viz on my lap when I wrote that :pinch:

manker
08-03-2012, 03:08 PM
I thought Bo was the only person of over thirty years of age who still reads Viz.
I was toying with the idea of saying that I, too, read it after ben's middle class slur the other-day ... but I couldn't quite bring myself to do it.

Something Else
08-03-2012, 04:34 PM
Bo. Over 30. :O

No wai.

Squeamous
08-05-2012, 03:36 PM
I thought Bo was the only person of over thirty years of age who still reads Viz.
I was toying with the idea of saying that I, too, read it after ben's middle class slur the other-day ... but I couldn't quite bring myself to do it.

I encounter this response a lot. I think maybe I must have started reading it after it got satirical and clever, and hardly anyone else has noticed it is.

manker
08-05-2012, 04:16 PM

Alternatively, maybe it's just you that thinks it's satirical and clever.

In other news; we need a head-patting smiley.

Squeamous
08-05-2012, 07:24 PM
I think we need an 'over your head whooshy' smiley :happy:

manker
08-05-2012, 07:30 PM
Well maybe we need a 'and so is your face' smiley, too :snooty:

Squeamous
08-05-2012, 07:36 PM

Or maybe I'll just kick you in your brain cunt :smilie4:

manker
08-05-2012, 07:53 PM

Or maybe I'll just kick you in your brain cunt :smilie4:In all fairness, I've no idea what that means yet I've got a sneaking suspicion that you did just that about three posts up :dabs:

Something Else
08-05-2012, 08:33 PM

:whoosh:

megabyteme
08-05-2012, 09:10 PM

:whoosh::whoosh:

Squeamous
08-05-2012, 10:51 PM
Or maybe I'll just kick you in your brain cunt :smilie4:In all fairness, I've no idea what that means yet I've got a sneaking suspicion that you did just that about three posts up :dabs:

Tee hee! :hug:

IdolEyes787
08-09-2012, 08:09 PM
Post something OlegL. I get depressed as hell that ,overlooking the undeniable fact that no one likes me and nothing I say makes any sense, hardly anyone responds to anything I post.

OlegL
08-09-2012, 08:47 PM
Post something OlegL. I get depressed as hell that ,overlooking the undeniable fact that no one likes me and nothing I say makes any sense, hardly anyone responds to anything I post.

People don't like you?! I am sure you don't really mean that. You're joking, right?..
I am not doing much now. My PS3 shows the "yellow light of death" and I don't have enough money to buy a new PS3. Hopefully, I'll have enough money soon.
What else can I say?.. I need to continue reading my calculus book 'cause the fall semester starts really soon...

megabyteme
08-09-2012, 08:49 PM

For what it's worth, Oleg likes tolerates you. :console:

IdolEyes787
08-09-2012, 09:26 PM

People don't like you?! I am sure you don't really mean that. You're joking, right?..
I am not doing much now. My PS3 shows the "yellow light of death" and I don't have enough money to buy a new PS3. Hopefully, I'll have enough money soon.
What else can I say?.. I need to continue reading my calculus book 'cause the fall semester starts really soon...

Life would be so much simpler if you could just steal a videogame console as easily as you steal the videogames.

Anyway I should probably amend my first statement to say "foreigners" instead of people as clearly they are not the same thing.

IdolEyes787
08-09-2012, 09:32 PM
Honestly except for the fact that he's crazy and that's he's crazy I miss Mary as we used to be best friends before he went crazy.

megabyteme
08-09-2012, 09:47 PM
Honestly except for the fact that he's crazy and that's he's crazy I miss Mary as we used to be best friends before he went crazy.

He was my online best friend, too. In fact, just before he went crazy, he was commenting how much he enjoyed my friendship over yours...

IdolEyes787
08-09-2012, 09:56 PM

He was my online best friend, too. In fact, just before he went crazy, he was commenting how much he enjoyed my friendship over yours...

Actually we were real life friends.Often was the time that we would go out riding bikes together.
Or more like me riding and him falling down and crashing into this between frequent cigarette breaks.

manker
08-09-2012, 10:04 PM
Actually fuck the pair of you because he emailed me yesterday and asked me to post on his behalf.
I forgot but let that not detract from the fact that it was me he emailed.

manker
08-09-2012, 10:05 PM
that small bout of activity I was able to eke out on FST was during my unaccompanied smoke breaks at a Boston bar in which I totally got $200 shitfaced. Then, I woke up with a hangover and drove 24 hours nonstop.

You can copy that to the forum if you like, posting as me using haxor skillz, which are hopefully still present with your recent display of g+ technological impairment. That's if I'm a bastard and don't show up soon, like.I haven't replied yet.

What should I reply?

IdolEyes787
08-09-2012, 10:08 PM
Actually fuck the pair of you because he emailed me yesterday and asked me to post on his behalf.
I forgot but let that not detract from the fact that it was me he emailed.

I doubt that very much as he is conspicuously missing from friends list,Nazi.

IdolEyes787
08-09-2012, 10:09 PM
Also Mary never uses "like" .Only pathetic British wannabes like Meg use "like".

manker
08-09-2012, 10:28 PM
:glag:

No he really did, like.
We've actually exchanged quite a few emails. I'd post a screenshot but I don't want to prematurely end Dave's 5 month intellectual trek to uncover the startling truth about his gmail address.
It wouldn't be fair.

IdolEyes787
08-09-2012, 10:33 PM
That only proves that his crazy behavior wasn't simply an act.

megabyteme
08-10-2012, 02:31 AM
Also Mary never uses "like" .Only pathetic British wannabes like Meg use "like".

A Canadian accusing someone of wanting to be British. Look at your money, like. :no: