PDA

View Full Version : Mr. Busybody

mjmacky
07-15-2012, 03:46 PM
He must be from the UK or something. If he was black and from the states or Africa, I should be able to picture him laughing at least once.

IdolEyes787
07-15-2012, 04:28 PM
Sorry but I'm too much a gentleman to participate in a hate thread.

If on the other hand you could arrange a duel I would up for that.

manker
07-15-2012, 05:46 PM
I'd be careful, Idol. He's an ectomorph with guns.
And a custom built wankpit.

mjmacky
07-16-2012, 01:29 AM
It's a speculation thread.

megabyteme
07-16-2012, 02:05 AM
An unidentified member, a collection of guns, a wankpit, and the potential of a duel.

Naked chicks with pyrotechnics would top it off appropriately... :w00t:

manker
07-16-2012, 10:33 AM
Anyway, Busyman once posted a picture of his hands and he isn't black at all. More of a caramel colour so you racists can just back the fuck way off.
He's one of those light skinned bitches.

Barbarossa
07-16-2012, 02:02 PM
He has a hexagonal house with a gun in every corner. :01:

And green towels, and a more than one microwave oven. :01:

I wonder if he still has an even steven with a temp taper fade at the back? :unsure:

EDIT: ... and he edits posts more than Allen, and that's saying something!

manker
07-16-2012, 02:10 PM
I wonder if he still has an even steven with a temp taper fade at the back? :unsure:But of course.
Fashions come and go but style is permanent :smilie4:

IdolEyes787
07-16-2012, 04:44 PM
I'd be careful, Idol. He's an ectomorph with guns.

And a custom built wankpit.

I am honestly more frightened by the custom wankpit than the guns.

With the guns I figure by the time he turns his pistol to the appropriate (http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-hhk1m09UZwY/T7i73dH6OgI/AAAAAAAAA6E/eCJljdUvdnQ/s1600/sideways_gun300.jpg) "gangsta" angle (http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-hhk1m09UZwY/T7i73dH6OgI/AAAAAAAAA6E/eCJljdUvdnQ/s1600/sideways_gun300.jpg)I can whomp him upside the head several times .

Busyman
07-17-2012, 02:14 AM
Goodness fuck, you guys have gr8 memories.:O

That or the search is working proper-loike.:ermm:

Busyman™
07-17-2012, 02:18 AM
I wonder if he still has an even steven with a temp taper fade at the back? :unsure:But of course.
Fashions come and go but style is permanent :smilie4:

Yezzirrr.:happy:

ziggyjuarez
07-17-2012, 03:39 AM
He a racist nigger.

mjmacky
07-17-2012, 08:06 AM
Did you see that? He posted in the lounge. Null hypothesis rejected.

manker
07-17-2012, 10:30 AM

Your outlandish assertions made you absolutely memorable to the max.

You still drink Apple Pucker and do you still insist that it's a manly drink for real men :ghey:

IdolEyes787
07-17-2012, 06:39 PM

I think he may be British though as he seems to tend to live in the past and be generally unlikable.

Busyman™
07-17-2012, 11:49 PM
He a racist nigger.

Ha you say that with the comfort that this is probably the only forum in de hole wide wuld where you won't get banned.

That and IRL you would likened ta be fucked up. Gotta love the vast people that hide behind the internet and lax forums. :happy:

Busyman™
07-17-2012, 11:54 PM

You still drink Apple Pucker and do you still insist that it's a manly drink for real men :ghey:

Haven't touched it in a minute (a lonnnnng time). Tequila, Henn, Scotch, Courvoisier, Black Gin, Long Islands, whatever in social occasions. Otherwise I don't drink at all except the occasional Corona or whateverthefuck beer is around. Even sum o' doze light beers. Bud Light tastes like water.

I treat myself to teh moonshine every once and awhile too. Gotta let it age a bit. Apple and Cherry Pie are fantastic and will get you quite bent.:yup:

Busyman™
07-18-2012, 12:02 AM

I think he may be British though as he seems to tend to live in the past and be generally unlikable.

Thank mang. That says a lot coming from a master twunt like yerself.

I don't talk to natural assholes on the internet often but bye golly your are the current organic sphincter.

Hell, a twunt and an asshole. The only thing left is the taint.

IdolEyes787
07-18-2012, 12:41 AM
The only thing that bothers me about the above post is that a grown man, purportedly with a job and a smartphone and a wife and kids,thinks that's witty.:stalker:

Busyman™
07-18-2012, 01:20 AM
the only thing that bothers me about the above post is that a grown man, purportedly with a job and a smartphone and a wife and kids,thinks that's witty.:stalker:

I NO, WRITE. :O

I'm a shocked that's the only thing that bothers you. I'd think it would bother you that you consistently smell like trash truck juice and have no friends but hey, whatever you are at peace with....

IdolEyes787
07-18-2012, 02:03 AM
OK to be completely honest it also bothers me that this is how some people choose to conduct themselves.:stalker:

mjmacky
07-18-2012, 07:30 AM
Haven't touched it in a minute (a lonnnnng time). Tequila, Henn, Scotch, Courvoisier, Black Gin, Long Islands, whatever in social occasions. Otherwise I don't drink at all except the occasional Corona or whateverthefuck beer is around. Even sum o' doze light beers. Bud Light tastes like water.

You drink Corona and pittance, but you think only Bud Light tastes like water? Disqualified.

manker
07-18-2012, 02:59 PM

I treat myself to teh moonshine every once and awhile too. Gotta let it age a bit. Apple and Cherry Pie are fantastic and will get you quite bent.:yup:I think I'll stay away from you after you've had the moonshine, then, as I wouldn't want to have to let you down.

it's weird. I thought you'd continue drinking the Apple Pucker fo' life after you defended its virtues against hobbes and me and ... well, everyone back in the day. Out of pure stubborness.

You can admit it now like you finally admitted Serena isn't quite as attractive as Sharapova.
That Apple Pucker stuff, it's a bit bent, right?

Busyman™
07-18-2012, 11:30 PM

I treat myself to teh moonshine every once and awhile too. Gotta let it age a bit. Apple and Cherry Pie are fantastic and will get you quite bent.:yup:I think I'll stay away from you after you've had the moonshine, then, as I wouldn't want to have to let you down.

it's weird. I thought you'd continue drinking the Apple Pucker fo' life after you defended its virtues against hobbes and me and ... well, everyone back in the day. Out of pure stubborness.

You can admit it now like you finally admitted Serena isn't quite as attractive as Sharapova.

No, it tasted good and got me lit. I just drink other stuff now. Frankly, the Appletini stuff was a bit overblown. It was vodka and enough shcnapps to for color. It's sounds a bit off but....it wasn't all that and not all I drank.

This reminds me of a time when I had a cookout and all the fellas were clowning cuz the missus made mojitos. After some time went by she ran out of mix, and, I kid you not, a couple of those fellas made a run to the store cuz everyone was pissed we ran out. :lol: One of mah boys still hates it tho' and says it's only good if you wanna brush yo' teeth.

I do get the Pucker talk was a bit bent but that's cuz everyone feels the need to downplay any drink that has sugar in it.:unsure:

Oh and I still would take Serena over Sharapova in a heartbeat. I'll take phatass over no ass a-tall.

Busyman™
07-18-2012, 11:37 PM

You drink Corona and pittance, but you think only Bud Light tastes like water? Disqualified.

It does. That and that MGD 64. If I drink a light beer it's Miller Light.

Those other light beers are like Diet Coke. If you drink real beer, that only way you like Bud Light is cuz you force yerself to drink it for caloric reasons.

The best "diet" drinks are ones that taste close to their nondiet counterparts and of course still maintain the low caloric or sugar content.

Example: Coke Zero tastes closer to Coke than Diet Coke. Miller Light tastes closer to a proper beer than MGD 64 (dirty water).

Oh and I've noticed those wheat beers are getting a bit popular. I've seen some with the orange in it (I think it's called Shock Top). Weird.

mjmacky
07-18-2012, 11:42 PM

Those other light beers are like Diet Coke. If you drink real beer, that only way you like Bud Light is cuz you force yerself to drink it for caloric reasons.

The best "diet" drinks are ones that taste close to their nondiet counterparts and of course still maintain the low caloric or sugar content.

Example: Coke Zero tastes closer to Coke than Diet Coke. Miller Light tastes closer to a proper beer than MGD 64 (dirty water).

Oh and I've noticed those wheat beers are getting a bit popular. I've seen some with the orange in it (I think it's called Shock Top). Weird.

Oh so you missed the point that Corona also tastes like piss water then. Try a recommended microbrewery or import if you want real beer.

Busyman™
07-19-2012, 12:07 AM

Oh so you missed the point that Corona also tastes like piss water then. Try a recommended microbrewery or import if you want real beer.

I didn't miss it but how that meant piss water is anyone's guess. :idunno:

As far as good microbrews and imports, I drink those too.

Also....how do you know what piss water tastes like? :fear:

mjmacky
07-19-2012, 12:23 AM

Easily, I know what it smells like.

You thought I was going to reveal something about my private relationship with your mother, didn't you? Sorry son, not gonna happen, not today.

mjmacky
07-19-2012, 12:26 AM
P.S. whenever I see a monkey shoveling his own feces into his mouth, I think, "it's okay, I'm sure it also eats bananas".

Busyman™
07-19-2012, 12:30 AM

You thought I was going to reveal something about my private relationship with your mother, didn't you? Sorry son, not gonna happen, not today.

Oh snap! More twuntwork! ....and mama jokes! Wow!

Oh and if you like my mother to piss in your mouth, well, you just revealed that. DUH.

Busyman™
07-19-2012, 12:31 AM

Oh snap! More twuntwork! ....and mama jokes! Wow!

Oh and if you like my mother to piss in your mouth, well, you just revealed that. DUH.

Busyman™
07-19-2012, 12:33 AM
P.S. whenever I see a monkey shoveling his own feces into his mouth, I think, "it's okay, I'm sure it also eats bananas".

Mmk, good job. You've demonstrated the ability to figure stuff out. :idunno:

mjmacky
07-19-2012, 12:40 AM
I told you not today, so tomorrow maybe. You'll just have to tame your wild imagination until then.

Busyman™
07-19-2012, 12:47 AM
I told you not today, so tomorrow maybe. You'll just have to tame your wild imagination until then.

:lol: It's ok, fella. You've shown your hand already.

You've got some nerve berating me on my beer selection and you like drinking piss. Hypocritical beeotch.:angry:

manker
07-19-2012, 11:21 AM
I think I'll stay away from you after you've had the moonshine, then, as I wouldn't want to have to let you down.

No, it tasted good and got me lit. I just drink other stuff now. Frankly, the Appletini stuff was a bit overblown. It was vodka and enough shcnapps to for color. It's sounds a bit off but....it wasn't all that and not all I drank.

This reminds me of a time when I had a cookout and all the fellas were clowning cuz the missus made mojitos. After some time went by she ran out of mix, and, I kid you not, a couple of those fellas made a run to the store cuz everyone was pissed we ran out. :lol: One of mah boys still hates it tho' and says it's only good if you wanna brush yo' teeth.

I do get the Pucker talk was a bit bent but that's cuz everyone feels the need to downplay any drink that has sugar in it.:unsure:

Oh and I still would take Serena over Sharapova in a heartbeat. I'll take phatass over no ass a-tall.It's weird how you don't put much emphasis on a girl's face.
For me it's more important than the body-shape. Unless she's really fat or really skinny. Then it's much less important.
Sharapova has a much more aesthetically pleasing body than Serena, anyhow, so I guess you must just like manly chicks :idunno:

Also, I love mojitos. If I have to go to a cocktail bar, I'm drinking mojitos. It used to be a Harvey Wallbanger but I got fed up of sounding like a cunt when I asked for one.

Barbarossa
07-19-2012, 11:56 AM
Busy has always liked women with arses that he can park a bike in and eat his sandwiches off :smilie4:

I like legs. Legs are my thing. And boobs. Legs and boobs. Real boobs though, not fake ones. Also real legs. Real boobs and real legs.

manker
07-19-2012, 12:17 PM
Boobs are tres important but I don't really care about legs. So long as she has two, I'm okay with it.
Why am I the only one who thinks that a hawt face is vital when it comes to fancying the fuck out of someone :unsure:

Barbarossa
07-19-2012, 12:25 PM
I don't think you are :unsure:

Artemis
07-19-2012, 12:28 PM
Boobs are tres important but I don't really care about legs. So long as she has two, I'm okay with it.
Why am I the only one who thinks that a hawt face is vital when it comes to fancying the fuck out of someone :unsure:

What do you call a girl with one leg shorter than the other?

Eileen. :blink:

manker
07-19-2012, 12:29 PM
I don't think you are :unsure:I'm FST's lone face importance stalwart.

manker
07-19-2012, 12:29 PM

What do you call a girl with one leg shorter than the other?

Eileen. :blink::pinch: :pinch: :pinch:

Barbarossa
07-19-2012, 12:31 PM
I don't think you are :unsure:I'm FST's lone face importance stalwart.

I'm a big fan of faces, but even munters can be worth a poke from behind (if they have nice legs, of course) :)

manker
07-19-2012, 12:42 PM
Don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire is a mantra proffered by ugly blokes who aren't capable of pulling hawt chicks :smilie4:

Barbarossa
07-19-2012, 01:13 PM
Bah, checkmated :pinch:

I'll have to post another body part (as in picture, not via royal mail, dave) to distract everyone...

manker
07-19-2012, 01:56 PM
I didn't mean you. barbs.
You'd nice their knickers orf :)

mjmacky
07-19-2012, 05:45 PM
I'm a face man to the point that tits don't even matter.

mjmacky
07-19-2012, 05:52 PM

You've got some nerve berating me on my beer selection and you like drinking piss. Hypocritical beeotch.:angry:

I piss into your mom's mouth, and then she spits it into mine. It's safer that way because it's my own piss, sort of like smelling one's own gas. She has a stinky vaginal area so I stay away from it.

You've named only awful beers, you'll need to redeem yourself by naming one good one. You need a proper calibration if you think something like Miller Light resembles anything close to real beer.

IdolEyes787
07-19-2012, 06:35 PM

Unless they are saggy.

Busyman™
07-19-2012, 08:10 PM

I piss into your mom's mouth, and then she spits it into mine. It's safer that way because it's my own piss, sort of like smelling one's own gas. She has a stinky vaginal area so I stay away from it.

You've named only awful beers, you'll need to redeem yourself by naming one good one. You need a proper calibration if you think something like Miller Light resembles anything close to real beer.

Oh noes! More mom jokes. Weird comeback on how you drink piss. :lol:

It's a light beer so it'll do if there's nothing else available. I don't pick light beers. Only fatties and dieters do that and no one likes a fatty.

Busyman™
07-19-2012, 08:17 PM

Oh and I still would take Serena over Sharapova in a heartbeat. I'll take phatass over no ass a-tall.It's weird how you don't put much emphasis on a girl's face.
For me it's more important than the body-shape. Unless she's really fat or really skinny. Then it's much less important.
Sharapova has a much more aesthetically pleasing body than Serena, anyhow, so I guess you must just like manly chicks :idunno:

Also, I love mojitos. If I have to go to a cocktail bar, I'm drinking mojitos. It used to be a Harvey Wallbanger but I got fed up of sounding like a cunt when I asked for one.

For pure sex appeal, face is less important. Of course, we'd all prefer the entire package. However, a bangin' body makes me turn and go "gawdamnnnnn!"

Example:
https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/531648_462815940403780_1512270618_n.jpg

Her face? Whatever. Her body is quite lovely. However....it's probably another fake white girl pic.:ermm:

manker
07-19-2012, 08:36 PM

Unless they are saggy.
How likely is it, really, that a girl who Mary finds attractive will have lived long enough for any tits which she may or may not have yet developed to have gone saggy.

manker
07-19-2012, 08:37 PM
It's weird how you don't put much emphasis on a girl's face.

For pure sex appeal, face is less important. Of course, we'd all prefer the entire package. However, a bangin' body makes me turn and go "gawdamnnnnn!"

Example:
https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/531648_462815940403780_1512270618_n.jpg

Her face? Whatever. Her body is quite lovely. However....it's probably another fake white girl pic.:ermm::lol:
You keep posting photoshopped pics of girls arses.

I bet my right gonad that you like anime :smilie4:

Busyman™
07-20-2012, 09:03 AM

I'll put it this way, a pretty face and meh body is worse than a meh face and bangin body for the night.

For the long haul, as in relationship, pretty face is a must.

Busyman™
07-20-2012, 09:12 AM

Example:

Her face? Whatever. Her body is quite lovely. However....it's probably another fake white girl pic.:ermm::lol:
You keep posting photoshopped pics of girls arses.

I bet my right gonad that you like anime :smilie4:

As I told a friend of mine, where have all these white girls been all this time?

These photoshopped pics of white girls have taken over so much that the natural black girl and, for that matter, the REAL hawt white girls are getting pushed to the back and going unnoticed.:frusty:

Yes I like small waist, big hips, and poofed out ass. However, these photoshopped pics are quite ridiculous. They'll have this supremely small waist yet have thick legs and ass. I liked teh hourglass but this is going too far.

I like anime but haven't watched it in years. I like the old school stuff. I just got the whole Robotech series on Blu earlier this year ultra stupifyingly cheap.

It's still in the wrapper. :dry:

mjmacky
07-20-2012, 07:24 PM
With the number of awful pics of barf inducing "sex appeal" you've been producing, I don't even know how many adolescents I need to rape to get back to normal.

Busyman™
07-20-2012, 08:56 PM
With the number of awful pics of barf inducing "sex appeal" you've been producing, I don't even know how many adolescents I need to rape to get back to normal.

Adolescent boy for you....

http://filesharingtalk.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=117172&d=1340712756

OlegL
07-21-2012, 12:29 AM
OP, why did you start this thread? What purpose does it serve?

manker
07-21-2012, 12:43 AM
It all started in the 'Last one to post wins the internets' thread.

Me and Mary (OP) were chatting about having beards and we both posted pics of our beards. I think someone else did too, mbm probably.
Mary's wife said that we had some kind of gay beard club going on.

So we thought that other people could join and Mary made this thread.

The purpose it serves is chat facilitation. We talk about our beards and digress into other topics.
Same as every thread in the lounge, really.

manker
07-21-2012, 01:00 AM
:pinch:

Yeah. So. I had a few threads open.
Sorry, Oleg.

OlegL
07-21-2012, 01:31 AM
It all started in the 'Last one to post wins the internets' thread.

Me and Mary (OP) were chatting about having beards and we both posted pics of our beards. I think someone else did too, mbm probably.
Mary's wife said that we had some kind of gay beard club going on.

So we thought that other people could join and Mary made this thread.

The purpose it serves is chat facilitation. We talk about our beards and digress into other topics.
Same as every thread in the lounge, really.

Cool!

mjmacky
07-21-2012, 08:08 PM

To help a nigga take a view outside the movie world.

Busyman™
07-22-2012, 01:06 AM
Again, what's great about this forum are the unencumbered racist bitches that permeate it. :ermm:

What can ya do? Ya can't punch them in the eyes so....oh well. :whistling

The Lounge is yours....

IdolEyes787
07-22-2012, 02:07 AM
Again, what's great about this forum are the unencumbered racist bitches that permeate it. :ermm:

The Lounge is yours....

Mjmacky is mulatto so he's allowed to say that.

Busyman™
07-22-2012, 08:11 AM

The Lounge is yours....

Mjmacky is mulatto so he's allowed to say that.

Good point.

Well presented.

manker
07-22-2012, 07:33 PM
There are no racists here, unless you count the English bitches who are racist against the Welsh.
You should post more in the Lounge, Busy.