PDA

View Full Version : I have noticed a singular lack and it saddens me...

Artemis
07-16-2012, 01:17 PM
Everyone else seems to have managed at least one if not more death threats. Idoleyes is probably responsible for the torture and death of more family pets than anyone due to the sheer rage and frustration of some of his victims sparring partners, with Chalice probably coming a close second. Squeamous has her nutjob stalker and shares him with manker, and even poor simple gun toting Meg has managed to enrage Oleg to the point where he wants to cave his head in, yet try as I might the most I get is fuck off dickhead....
I feel left out...

manker
07-16-2012, 01:52 PM
poor simple gun toting Meg:glag:
Miss byteme somehow draws rather more fire than her placid demeanour would suggest.
Funny, though.

Why don't you try upsetting the clockster.
I have heard that underneath that suave posting style, there's a complete hellcat just itching to scratch your internet eyes out. He's been married six times so it's not like he's a stranger to long held grudges and revenge missions.

Artemis
07-16-2012, 02:07 PM
poor simple gun toting Meg:glag:
Miss byteme somehow draws rather more fire than her placid demeanour would suggest.
Funny, though.

I have heard that underneath that suave posting style, there's a complete hellcat just itching to scratch your internet eyes out. He's been married six times so it's not like he's a stranger to long held grudges and revenge missions.

Now you are just bored and hoping for some kind of internets dust up to brighten things up, I like clocker alot, we see eye to eye, so it would sort of be like kicking myself in the bawls, and I just can't see me wringing a death threat out of him? :idunno:

manker
07-16-2012, 02:18 PM
:glag:
Funny, though.

Now you are just bored and hoping for some kind of internets dust up to brighten things up, I like clocker alot, we see eye to eye, so it would sort of be like kicking myself in the bawls, and I just can't see me wringing a death threat out of him? :idunno:I just don't think you've got what it takes to garner an internets death threat.
You're just not prepared to put in the hard yards.

Nobody said it was gonna be easy, but it's basically only as hard as it seems.
The forum is quiet so it's harder than usual, perhaps you're dreaming impossible dreams.

Artemis
07-16-2012, 02:33 PM
I've been casting my net farther than usual too, winding up the n00bs in the say hi thread, utterly pointless pastime that, and helping out with refereeing the mong olympics in the movie section, but no.... not a bite. :idunno:

I thought I was going to get a Romanian gypsy curse/death threat from that dickhead staffmember/trader for awhile but he packed up his bat and ball and went home without even calling me a single name, I can't win. :blink:

manker
07-16-2012, 03:21 PM
Getting in early is key.
Do you use the new posts link?

If this still doesn't work, give Idol the pass to your account and let him make the first inroads into getting you a mortal enemy.
That guy attracts blood-feuds like a Frenchman draws flies.

IdolEyes787
07-16-2012, 04:35 PM
Getting in early is key.
Do you use the new posts link?

If this still doesn't work, give Idol the pass to your account and let him make the first inroads into getting you a mortal enemy.
That guy attracts blood-feuds like a Frenchman draws flies.

The first step is to identify the mongs with obviously over-inflated egos as they are the one's who tend to take this stuff cerealously.

Also they need to have at least a basic understanding of the English languish or else they might mistake your insults for compliments. (eg." Your Mum tends to like to take it up the ass" when mong google translated reads " I really respect your family members,let us trade stuffs m8 "

And don't forget to work in as many obscenities as possible because we all know words are bad and bad words are really bad.

Lastly and this is probably the most important, believing what you say or even making sense is irrelevant as long they get the impression that you are a douchebag who thinks you are somehow better than them.
The fact that you are is totally beside the point.

Squeamous
07-16-2012, 04:59 PM
Agree with the above ^

Also unless you're prepared to put in 5 hard years of deception, including having sex with your victim on multiple occasions, don't even bother. Your heart isn't in it.

Something Else
07-16-2012, 05:18 PM
:lol:

That is ingeniously sneaky.

OlegL
07-16-2012, 05:19 PM
Meg has managed to enrage Oleg to the point where he wants to cave his head in

Meg enraged me because there were inconsistencies in his behavior, but as you are well aware, he wasn't the only one who enraged me. Darth Cicero enraged me when he posted some extremely naive and simple-minded comments. (But he's good in math, I'll give him that.)

Something Else
07-16-2012, 05:21 PM
Man who never gets a shag, easily enraged.

Nothing personal, Lego man.

Squeamous
07-16-2012, 05:31 PM
I'm almost loathe to address any of my comments to Oleg, lest they immediately be leapt on and dry-humped or dismissed as unworthy of dry-humping. I feel like when Oleg looks at my comments he does an instant calculation in his head, and I turn into nothing but a dancing, flapping vagina :cry:

megabyteme
07-16-2012, 08:37 PM
Meg has managed to enrage Oleg to the point where he wants to cave his head in

Meg enraged me because there were inconsistencies in his behavior, but as you are well aware, he wasn't the only one who enraged me. Darth Cicero enraged me when he posted some extremely naive and simple-minded comments. (But he's good in math, I'll give him that.)

I'm good in maths, too. :snooty:

@Art: I'm gonna kill you! :console:

How's that? :)

Artemis
07-16-2012, 08:46 PM

I'm good in maths, too. :snooty:

@Art: I'm gonna kill you! :console:

How's that? :)

It lacks the simpleminded rage and frustration of a true death threat, I haven't peed in your cornflakes lately so there is no sincerity. Thanks for cheering me up by offering to kill me though, you are a real friend. :wub:

IdolEyes787
07-16-2012, 08:58 PM
Piss of you foreign, motherfucking pea-brained horse herder and while you're at it shove that fucking smug smile up your worthless ass.

You are so dead.
How dead you ask?

Deader than your wife's vagina or the chances of your son growing up to be anything other than a ghey whore.

Die.Die.Die.Die.

Die.

And when you are done dying rot in everlasting hell.

IdolEyes787
07-16-2012, 09:00 PM
Die.

weenden
07-16-2012, 09:17 PM
have you ever heard of taking a chill pill to calm your ass down....hell i look at this face in the mirror am i mad damn right i am and i also suck at math...but im calm unless i hit my skull on the shed then i go off :)

Something Else
07-16-2012, 09:19 PM
I turn into nothing but a dancing, flapping vagina :cry:

/wood

manker
07-16-2012, 09:55 PM
Also unless you're prepared to put in 5 hard years of deception, including having sex with your victim on multiple occasions, don't even bother.Rofles :happy:

Artemis
07-17-2012, 12:23 AM
Piss of you foreign, motherfucking pea-brained horse herder and while you're at it shove that fucking smug smile up your worthless ass.

You are so dead.
How dead you ask?

Deader than your wife's vagina or the chances of your son growing up to be anything other than a ghey whore.

Die.Die.Die.Die.

Die.

All I did was say I was going to fly over there and shoot your favorite pet moose, and that was weeks ago,ffs talk about holding a grudge psycho, what did you eat some bad timbits or something? :blink:

* Yay, my very own stalker :yahoo:

mjmacky
07-17-2012, 07:03 AM
Everyone else seems to have managed at least one if not more death threats. Idoleyes is probably responsible for the torture and death of more family pets than anyone due to the sheer rage and frustration of some of his victims sparring partners, with Chalice probably coming a close second. Squeamous has her nutjob stalker and shares him with manker, and even poor simple gun toting Meg has managed to enrage Oleg to the point where he wants to cave his head in, yet try as I might the most I get is fuck off dickhead....
I feel left out...

I don't think I've collected any either, but I think that's because my vital existence in the world population is universally recognized.

IdolEyes787
07-17-2012, 06:30 PM

You are so dead.
How dead you ask?

Die.Die.Die.Die.

Die.

All I did was say I was going to fly over there and shoot your favorite pet moose, and that was weeks ago,ffs talk about holding a grudge psycho, what did you eat some bad timbits or something? :blink:

* Yay, my very own stalker :yahoo:

You think you're smart but you say stuff that doesn't make any sense and that is why I am going to kill you to death and then cut out your spleen and make some sort of fashion statement out of it.

Quarterquack
07-19-2012, 10:34 AM
(But he's good in math, I'll give him that.)

Let's not short change me, here. I'm as good at math as Usain Bolt is at robbing a bank.

Artemis
07-19-2012, 10:53 AM
(But he's good in math, I'll give him that.)

Let's not short change me, here. I'm as good at math as Usain Bolt is at robbing a bank.

And as good as I am at attracting stalkers.... :idunno:

Quarterquack
07-19-2012, 10:58 AM

Given the fact that Dave hated you from afar, I'll take that as a compliment.

Artemis
07-19-2012, 11:02 AM

Given the fact that Dave hated you from afar, I'll take that as a compliment.

No, :dave: never really hated me, I might have wound him up a bit, but he reserves his real hate for others, I'm more in the general dislike category, I'm right up there with belly lint really, which is what the whole subject of this thread is about. :blink:

OlegL
07-19-2012, 11:03 AM
Good morning, boys and girls! It's 7 am here! I just woke up and it's time for coffee!

manker
07-19-2012, 11:11 AM
Fucking hell, Oleg.
If I was an unemployable doletard, I'd sleep in until at least 2pm each day.

Artemis
07-19-2012, 11:17 AM
Speaking of which..... what happened to your long term plans to hassle the fuck out of that tutor/professor till the college let you come back and study again Oleg? You know your familiar I'll just knock on the door till they are so sick of it they answer it technique of human interaction. :blink:

OlegL
07-19-2012, 11:46 AM
Speaking of which..... what happened to your long term plans to hassle the fuck out of that tutor/professor till the college let you come back and study again Oleg?

Well, the good news is that I'll be able to return to college this fall. (And I plan to actually study when I return).
I didn't understand this sentence at all: "You know your familiar I'll just knock on the door till they are so sick of it they answer it technique of human interaction." So, I don't know how to answer it.

Barbarossa
07-19-2012, 11:53 AM
Like this...

:unsure:

Artemis
07-19-2012, 12:02 PM
Speaking of which..... what happened to your long term plans to hassle the fuck out of that tutor/professor till the college let you come back and study again Oleg?

Well, the good news is that I'll be able to return to college this fall. (And I plan to actually study when I return).
I didn't understand this sentence at all: "You know your familiar I'll just knock on the door till they are so sick of it they answer it technique of human interaction." So, I don't know how to answer it.

You have a habit of single minded persisting until you achieve the result you are after, witness your recent interaction with the staff of HDBits, this was also the case with your college. If someone says no to you, you just keep on coming back until you suck all the will out of them to resist, you're sort of like a mormon without the book or the other smiling missionaries, but the overall effect is the same. :blink:

Barbarossa
07-19-2012, 12:04 PM
:unsure:

OlegL
07-19-2012, 12:50 PM

You have a habit of single minded persisting until you achieve the result you are after, witness your recent interaction with the staff of HDBits, this was also the case with your college. If someone says no to you, you just keep on coming back until you suck all the will out of them to resist, you're sort of like a mormon without the book or the other smiling missionaries, but the overall effect is the same. :blink:

Well, I was able to get readmitted not because of begging, but because the college has certain rules. (This is real life after all - you can't compare it to anything that happens in the BT world because what's going on in the BT world is not real life). But if I don't study, I'll be permanently dismissed, with no chance to get readmitted to that particular college.

Squeamous
07-19-2012, 02:45 PM

One wonders why he doesn't simply use this technique with women.

OlegL
07-19-2012, 03:08 PM

Will I succeed if I keep asking attractive women for sex? I doubt it.

manker
07-19-2012, 03:16 PM
Buy a rape kit and it will.

Squeamous
07-19-2012, 03:18 PM

Will I succeed if I keep asking attractive women for sex? I doubt it.

Well you can only give it a go! Go on now, you get out and try it. Go get 'em tiger!

OlegL
07-19-2012, 03:42 PM
Buy a rape kit and it will.

Okay, that was a stupid comment. I know you are a mod and have the power to ban me, but don't say stupid shit if you don't want to piss me off.

Well you can only give it a go! Go on now, you get out and try it. Go get 'em tiger!

I am afraid to do that because I might get arrested. I already told all of you what had happened to me a few years ago. I saw an attractive woman in a college building and asked her for sex, but she called security guards and told them about it. They brought me to a hospital, and after I was released from the hospital, I had to meet with an assistant principal who told me I would be expelled from the college if I ever did it again.

Barbarossa
07-19-2012, 03:44 PM
Wow. Just wow.

Squeamous
07-19-2012, 03:45 PM
I am afraid to do that because I might get arrested. I already told all of you what had happened to me a few years ago. I saw an attractive woman in a college building and asked her for sex, but she called security guards and told them about it. They brought me to a hospital, and after I was released from the hospital, I had to meet with an assistant principal who told me I would be expelled from the college if I ever did it again.

That's because they were afraid that if you did it again she might say yes, and they don't want you to have sex! Haters be hatin' :no:

OlegL
07-19-2012, 03:52 PM

That's because they were afraid that if you did it again she might say yes, and they don't want you to have sex! Haters be hatin' :no:

:)

IdolEyes787
07-19-2012, 05:18 PM
Okay, that was a stupid comment. I know you are a mod and have the power to ban me, but don't say stupid shit if you don't want to piss me off.

That seems sort of unfair as you say stupid shit all the time and haven't punched yourself in the face yet.

OlegL
07-19-2012, 05:32 PM
I don't even know how to answer this. :)

mjmacky
07-19-2012, 06:08 PM

Fuck your fist furiously.

IdolEyes787
07-19-2012, 06:32 PM

Death threat?

IdolEyes787
07-19-2012, 07:15 PM
Hoi OlegL,tell that Mod that re-enabled you at HDbits I will give him $500 if he bans you again so that you can better concentrate on your studies.

OlegL
07-19-2012, 07:21 PM

Death threat?

Unless I am angry, I don't threaten people. You never made me feel angry.

IdolEyes787
07-19-2012, 07:25 PM
You never made me feel angry.

This both saddens and angers me.

IdolEyes787
07-19-2012, 07:29 PM
It's because I don't belong to any HD sites isn't it?

OlegL
07-19-2012, 07:31 PM
hehe.

IdolEyes787
07-19-2012, 07:35 PM
Hoi OlegL, now that you are planning on continuing your studies how will you work time for being an internet spastic into your schedule?

megabyteme
07-19-2012, 08:16 PM
Fucking hell, Oleg.

It's 1 pm here, and the grandmother has the kids today. Morning. :coffee:

Artemis
07-19-2012, 08:43 PM
Fucking hell, Oleg.

Time to squeeze off a few rounds?

manker
07-19-2012, 08:53 PM

I am afraid to do that because I might get arrested. I already told all of you what had happened to me a few years ago. I saw an attractive woman in a college building and asked her for sex, but she called security guards and told them about it. They brought me to a hospital, and after I was released from the hospital, I had to meet with an assistant principal who told me I would be expelled from the college if I ever did it again.That's because they were afraid that if you did it again she might say yes, and they don't want you to have sex! Haters be hatin' :no::lol:
Damn right.

And Oleg, it doesn't matter to me if I enrage you. In fact, it might be funny.
Here, I promise not to ban you nor moderate you for any personal abuse you throw in my direction - or anyone else's, so long as it's in the lounge. You have my word.

I'm very lenient with spastics.

manker
07-19-2012, 08:54 PM

Time to squeeze off a few rounds?That was awesome :happy:
It's the best double entendre I've ever read this week.

megabyteme
07-19-2012, 08:57 PM

You just need to find a "nice" girl like Squeams. The most anyone has ever had to ask her for secks was twice. Coincidentally, she even had secks with an autistic for 5 years...

manker
07-19-2012, 09:01 PM
It was seven years, he said, definitely seven. Seven years, he doesn't lie so it was seven.
Definitely seven.

Artemis
07-19-2012, 09:13 PM

I am afraid to do that because I might get arrested. I already told all of you what had happened to me a few years ago. I saw an attractive woman in a college building and asked her for sex, but she called security guards and told them about it. They brought me to a hospital, and after I was released from the hospital, I had to meet with an assistant principal who told me I would be expelled from the college if I ever did it again.That's because they were afraid that if you did it again she might say yes, and they don't want you to have sex! Haters be hatin' :no::lol:
Damn right.

Here, I promise not to ban you nor moderate you for any personal abuse you throw in my direction - or anyone else's, so long as it's in the lounge. You have my word.

He's a very special kind of spastic so be nice, according to his Doctors he has Aspergers Syndrome and O.C.D., they have actually thrown a net over him and dragged him off to a room with rubber wallpaper a couple of times, but apart from that, the internet stalking and the death threats, when he is in a good mood he is quite agreeable. :yup:

megabyteme
07-19-2012, 09:14 PM
It was seven years, he said, definitely seven. Seven years, he doesn't lie so it was seven.
Definitely seven.

He's counting the past two years because she refuses to stay away from him. And they still have secks while she sleeps...

manker
07-19-2012, 09:33 PM
He's counting the past two years because she refuses to stay away from him. That does seem like something which would make sense in :dave:world

manker
07-19-2012, 09:35 PM
That's because they were afraid that if you did it again she might say yes, and they don't want you to have sex! Haters be hatin' :no::lol:
Damn right.

He's a very special kind of spastic so be nice, according to his Doctors he has Aspergers Syndrome and O.C.D., they have actually thrown a net over him and dragged him off to a room with rubber wallpaper a couple of times, but apart from that, the internet stalking and the death threats, when he is in a good mood he is quite agreeable. :yup:Yeah. I'm aware of the Asperger claims.
I'm reserving judgement since I can't decide whether it's true or whether he's just a bit of a knob who is using autism as an excuse.

megabyteme
07-19-2012, 09:36 PM
He's counting the past two years because she refuses to stay away from him. That does seem like something which would make sense in :dave:world

Dave's World! Dave's World! Stalkin' time! Excellent! :stalker:

megabyteme
07-19-2012, 09:39 PM
:lol:
Damn right.

He's a very special kind of spastic so be nice, according to his Doctors he has Aspergers Syndrome and O.C.D., they have actually thrown a net over him and dragged him off to a room with rubber wallpaper a couple of times, but apart from that, the internet stalking and the death threats, when he is in a good mood he is quite agreeable. :yup:Yeah. I'm aware of the Asperger claims.
I'm reserving judgement since I can't decide whether it's true or whether he's just a bit of a knob who is using autism as an excuse.

I'll withdraw my video diagnosis confirming "Assburgers", but I will maintain that he's not a normal guy who's faking mental problems.

manker
07-19-2012, 09:39 PM
That post went particularly well with your avatar :happy:

manker
07-19-2012, 09:40 PM
The one before :eyebrows:

Proper Bo
07-19-2012, 09:42 PM
Which avatar before?:unsure:

manker
07-19-2012, 09:43 PM

I'll withdraw my video diagnosis confirming "Assburgers", but I will maintain that he's not a normal guy who's faking mental problems.I've spoken to quite a few articulate, funny and sensitive people with Asperger Syndrome.
Same with guise who have OCD. Probably more of them.

None were knobs.

megabyteme
07-19-2012, 09:43 PM
That post went particularly well with your avatar :happy:

There is a strong element of mom's basement-dweller involved, isn't there. :lol:

I've thought of changing my avy as not to be stuck in the "the joke has run its course" mode, but where do I go from here? :unsure:

It's creepy because it's true is soooo hard to top. :idunno:

manker
07-19-2012, 09:51 PM
You've got to keep it for about 2 months more, I reckon. It's fantastic.

Also: Hai, Bo, fuck you, Bo :happy:

megabyteme
07-19-2012, 10:00 PM
You've got to keep it for about 2 months more, I reckon. It's fantastic.

It does seem to work as a scarecrow for warding off the Scenetime gang. :happy:

megabyteme
07-19-2012, 10:08 PM
I've spoken to quite a few articulate, funny and sensitive people with Asperger Syndrome.

None were knobs.

Nicholas Cage (master thespian) commented on his acting in the movie Leaving Las Vegas, he pointed out that people who are drunks/alcoholics try to act normal. OK, there was more to the quote, but the point is, Oleg never tried to convince me of his *whatever*, he just talked. And it was apparent that there IS something wrong with him. He may come across as a troll, and may play into his BS too much at times, but there is something truly handicapped/wrong with him. This much I know. In fact, I'm happy he's significantly far away. I seem lucky in my geographic location, apparently. :)

Artemis
07-19-2012, 10:10 PM
Yeah. I'm aware of the Asperger claims.

I'll withdraw my video diagnosis confirming "Assburgers", but I will maintain that he's not a normal guy who's faking mental problems.I've spoken to quite a few articulate, funny and sensitive people with Asperger Syndrome.

None were knobs.

Hence the sarcasm in my post, sometimes you are not the brightest crayon in the pack, the words 'net' and 'rubber wallpaper' should have been a HUGE hint, being both utterly insensitive to the mentally ill, and tactless if this was a truly kind and caring post, which wasn't....coz I'm a cunt. :blink:

Squeamous
07-19-2012, 10:17 PM

You just need to find a "nice" girl like Squeams. The most anyone has ever had to ask her for secks was twice. Coincidentally, she even had secks with an autistic for 5 years...

Definitely seven.

He's counting the past two years because she refuses to stay away from him. And they still have secks while she sleeps...

That does seem like something which would make sense in :dave:world

Dave's World! Dave's World! Stalkin' time! Excellent! :stalker:

I actually weed a bit!

megabyteme
07-19-2012, 10:19 PM

I actually weed a bit!

I like where this is going... :wink:

manker
07-19-2012, 10:21 PM

None were knobs.

Hence the sarcasm in my post, sometimes you are not the brightest crayon in the pack, the words 'net' and 'rubber wallpaper' should have been a HUGE hint, being both utterly insensitive to the mentally ill, and tactless if this was a truly kind and caring post, which wasn't....coz I'm a cunt. :blink:

Yeah. Sometimes I don't get stuff. Not on Mary's level but that did fly over my head.
You think I might also have teh Asperger :o

manker
07-19-2012, 10:24 PM
I've spoken to quite a few articulate, funny and sensitive people with Asperger Syndrome.

None were knobs.

Nicholas Cage (master thespian) commented on his acting in the movie Leaving Las Vegas, he pointed out that people who are drunks/alcoholics try to act normal. OK, there was more to the quote, but the point is, Oleg never tried to convince me of his *whatever*, he just talked. And it was apparent that there IS something wrong with him. He may come across as a troll, and may play into his BS too much at times, but there is something truly handicapped/wrong with him. This much I know. In fact, I'm happy he's significantly far away. I seem lucky in my geographic location, apparently. :)Yup yup.
I read your words before and I have taken them on board ... I just don't think that whatever brain aids is affecting him accounts for all of the nonsense.

Maybe like 20% of it. Tops.

megabyteme
07-19-2012, 10:36 PM
Yup yup.
I read your words before and I have taken them on board ... I just don't think that whatever brain aids is affecting him accounts for all of the nonsense.

His story about the girl contacting security over his amorous advance rings true, does it not? He's got that kind of "I'd better call security 'just in case' sort of look/feel to him. How that plays out in his posts, IDK. He sends off a vibe. Is he an attention seeker? Certainly. Aren't we all here, though...

Skweeky
07-19-2012, 10:40 PM
This thread is reminding me of Dave from Germany who liked to share things openly.

Squeamous
07-19-2012, 10:44 PM

I actually weed a bit!

i like where this is going... :wink:

:o

manker
07-19-2012, 10:44 PM
Yup yup.

His story about the girl contacting security over his amorous advance rings true, does it not? He's got that kind of "I'd better call security 'just in case' sort of look/feel to him. How that plays out in his posts, IDK. He sends off a vibe. Is he an attention seeker? Certainly. Aren't we all here, though...I'm not really doubting the veracity of the tales. Or maybe I am, I haven't actually put that much thought into it. They're probably misrepresented.

By 'nonsense' I mean the mood swings and the apparent inability to understand very basic societal norms when grammar, internets and intricate study courses don't seem to produce the same fireworks.

I think he's hamming it up.

manker
07-19-2012, 10:46 PM
This thread is reminding me of Dave from Germany who liked to share things openly.I missed him but managed to read you lot writing about him for several years, so I feel like I was a part of the internet.news phenomenon.

Skweeky
07-19-2012, 10:47 PM
Whatever creatures are trolling this bored now are nothing compared to internet.news. :no:

manker
07-19-2012, 10:56 PM
You missed the biggest mentalist.
True story.

I forget most of the details but I'm fairly sure he's going to beat one of the accountants in my area to death with a balustrade soon.

OlegL
07-25-2012, 05:35 PM
I'll withdraw my video diagnosis confirming "Assburgers", but I will maintain that he's not a normal guy who's faking mental problems.

May I ask you, what does the word "Assburgers" mean? According to google.com, the name of one of "South Park" episodes was "Assburgers". I never watched that show, so could you please tell me what that episode is about and what the term "Assburgers" means?

manker
07-25-2012, 05:47 PM

May I ask you, what does the word "Assburgers" mean? According to google.com, the name of one of "South Park" episodes was "Assburgers". I never watched that show, so could you please tell me what that episode is about and what the term "Assburgers" means?:eyebrows:

He means Asperger Syndrome. Surely you must have known that.
This kind of thing makes people think you're a troll, fyi.

OlegL
07-25-2012, 06:09 PM
It's just that in real life I never heard someone say "Assburgers". In real (non-virtual) life, I only heard the term "Asperger's".

megabyteme
07-25-2012, 06:31 PM
How do you know which foot to put in which shoe, Oleg?

EDIT- I'd better explain. I just called you a dumb ass.

Artemis
07-25-2012, 08:29 PM

May I ask you, what does the word "Assburgers" mean? According to google.com, the name of one of "South Park" episodes was "Assburgers". I never watched that show, so could you please tell me what that episode is about and what the term "Assburgers" means?

It's funny that you didn't click on the TOP link on google, the youtube link but I will help you with some pretty moving pictures Oleg, to help you understand:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jkBOU9etRA

Squeamous
07-25-2012, 11:47 PM
I can't believe that after all this time ANYBODY is surprised that Oleg doesn't know something that's common knowledge. Sometimes this bored is like the film 50 first dates, only everybody is Drew Barrymore and I'm Adam Sandler :ermm:

OlegL
07-26-2012, 10:47 PM

It's funny that you didn't click on the TOP link on google, the youtube link but I will help you with some pretty moving pictures Oleg, to help you understand:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jkBOU9etRA

It's just a humorous youtube video. We see a guy who takes out burgers from his butt and eats them.

manker
07-26-2012, 10:57 PM
I can't believe that after all this time ANYBODY is surprised that Oleg doesn't know something that's common knowledge. Sometimes this bored is like the film 50 first dates, only everybody is Drew Barrymore and I'm Adam Sandler :ermm:
I've never seen that film but based on the information you've provided, I'd say it was a Groundhog Day type set-up with Adam Sandler in place of Bill Murray.
Sounds horrific.

megabyteme
07-26-2012, 11:20 PM
I've never seen that film but based on the information you've provided, I'd say it was a Groundhog Day type set-up with Adam Sandler in place of Bill Murray.
Sounds horrific.

Groundhog Day isn't bad, you just need to watch it several times back-to-back. Then run your head over with a lawnmower. Then watch an Adam Sandler movie. Followed by a viewing of anything involving Rob Schneider. Repeat until you get it "just right".

After that, give [in to] the adorable chemistry of Adam Sandler and Drew Barrymore.

Enjoy.

manker
07-26-2012, 11:26 PM
Sometimes people exaggerate with stuff like this but I actually think I would pull a toenail out rather than accept your challenge.

megabyteme
07-26-2012, 11:42 PM
I keep dropping words in my . :frusty:

Artemis
07-26-2012, 11:46 PM
Spastic.

megabyteme
07-26-2012, 11:50 PM
Spastic.

Soon I'll be so bad I start making single-word poasts. :no:

Artemis
07-26-2012, 11:55 PM
Depends on whether the single word posts make sense or not, that one was short, to the point and salient to the situation.

OlegL
07-27-2012, 12:03 AM

None were knobs.

I guess knob is a British word for an obnoxious person. But look at this article: http://articles.latimes.com/2005/nov/14/health/he-asperger14 . This fellow William Freund wasn't just an obnoxious person; he was a murderer. No matter what diagnosis a person has, he can still be evil.

megabyteme
07-27-2012, 12:06 AM

None were knobs.

I guess knob is a British word for an obnoxious person. But look at this article: http://articles.latimes.com/2005/nov/14/health/he-asperger14 . This fellow William Freund wasn't just an obnoxious person; he was a murderer. No matter what diagnosis a person has, he can still be evil.

You've been calling for my death, you nitwit. :pinch:

megabyteme
07-27-2012, 12:07 AM
Depends on whether the single word posts make sense or not, that one was short, to the point and salient to the situation.

See, you exceeded that number, and had to edit. :lol:

Squeamous
07-27-2012, 02:32 AM
Sounds horrific.

Actually I normally hate romcoms but I think this one's quite nice. He has to woo her every day because she has brain damage and no short term memory. Every day he has to make her fall in love with him again. It's nice :happy:

Artemis
07-27-2012, 02:41 AM

The edit was the because the rest of the post seemed like overkill, like hitting the fluffy bunny with a lump hammer, brevity softened it and saved your sensibilities.

megabyteme
07-27-2012, 03:10 AM
Actually I normally hate romcoms but I think this one's quite nice. He has to woo her every day because she has brain damage and no short term memory. Every day he has to make her fall in love with him again. It's nice :happy:

So, it's the opposite of your life where in you have to get rid of the same idiot every day. 700 Last Dates Stalkings.

megabyteme
07-27-2012, 03:12 AM

The edit was the because the rest of the post seemed like overkill, like hitting the fluffy bunny with a lump hammer, brevity softened it and saved your sensibilities.

You should know by now that I have few sensibilities.

Squeamous
07-27-2012, 10:44 AM
So, it's the opposite of your life where in you have to get rid of the same idiot every day. 700 Last Dates Stalkings.

I'm assured that as long as I stay the fuck away I'll be fine :unsure:

manker
07-27-2012, 01:30 PM

None were knobs.

I guess knob is a British word for an obnoxious person. But look at this article: http://articles.latimes.com/2005/nov/14/health/he-asperger14 . This fellow William Freund wasn't just an obnoxious person; he was a murderer. No matter what diagnosis a person has, he can still be evil.Knob is British for cawk.

Surprising as this might sound; I haven't yet spoken to all of the people in the world who suffer with Asperger Syndrome.

manker
07-27-2012, 01:35 PM
Sounds horrific.

Oh, my missus saw that fairly recently. I obviously retired to my wankpit and talked to you guise.

She asked me that night if I'd stay with her if she had brain damage, I put my head to one side, looked at her earnestly and said; 'of course. i probably wouldn't be able to tell anyway'. I may or may not have subsequently patted her on the head and called her my little sparkly-haribo-munchkin.

megabyteme
07-27-2012, 05:21 PM
You played that card right, manker. Saying no now causes immediate trouble. Saying yes is not binding, and worst case scenario it's your word against someone with brain damage. :sly:

Something Else
07-27-2012, 07:03 PM
Sounds horrific.

I haven't read back, but I presume you're talking about 50 First Dates. Not to be confused with 51st State, which came out around the same time, and sounds similar when said. I really liked the fillum. True story. It was very funny. Adam Sandler films are definitely hit and miss, but that was a good one.

Squeamous
07-31-2012, 12:33 AM
Oh, my missus saw that fairly recently. I obviously retired to my wankpit and talked to you guise.

She asked me that night if I'd stay with her if she had brain damage, I put my head to one side, looked at her earnestly and said; 'of course. i probably wouldn't be able to tell anyway'. I may or may not have subsequently patted her on the head and called her my little sparkly-haribo-munchkin.

I would have thought brain damage was a prerequisite to living with you :sneaky:

I haven't read back, but I presume you're talking about 50 First Dates. Not to be confused with 51st State, which came out around the same time, and sounds similar when said. I really liked the fillum. True story. It was very funny. Adam Sandler films are definitely hit and miss, but that was a good one.

I knew you were alright really Ben! :happy:

manker
07-31-2012, 09:16 AM
I've only ever laughed at the slapstick content of an Adam Sandler movie.
I haven't watched many but can't imagine ever describing one as a 'hit'.

And can someone tell That Woman that I'm not sure what she's getting at but I've given it some thought and if my mam counts then I'm sure she's compos mentis :snooty:

Squeamous
07-31-2012, 08:46 PM
I've only ever laughed at the slapstick content of an Adam Sandler movie.
I haven't watched many but can't imagine ever describing one as a 'hit'.

And can someone tell That Woman that I'm not sure what she's getting at but I've given it some thought and if my mam counts then I'm sure she's compos mentis :snooty:

She doesn't count, she didn't have a choice!