PDA

View Full Version : My E**** Acc has been disabled and i can't access the IRC...any help please!

monster12
07-17-2012, 03:29 AM
hey Guys,
this is my first post here, and i really need someones help,
i had my e**** account for like 4 years and i my account has been disabled 4 monthes ago i think, but i was busy with work,vication and my brothers wedding and alot of stuff, and i don't know any one who can help me asking why it got disabled, i thought this is the right place to get help from :)!!
so if any one can help me please be generous to help.
Thanks in advance.

monster12
07-17-2012, 03:23 PM
93 views and no one can help !!

n00bz0r
07-17-2012, 04:08 PM
There isn't anyone registered under the nick 'monster12' on the site.
Being a new member here, you can't PM me. So, if you're comfortable posting your site nick here on this thread, I'll try to help you out.
Or, you could join their IRC @ irc.p2p-network.net and do a '/list' to find their support chan coz I don't remember it, and help yourself.

absent_today
07-17-2012, 04:14 PM
If you can expand ****** things would help

monster12
07-17-2012, 04:14 PM
its ok my nick there is : quimbley

anon
07-17-2012, 05:06 PM
If you can expand ****** things would help

There isn't anyone registered under the nick 'monster12' on the site.

It seems that people who are actually members of the place know what he's talking about :unsure:

By the way, their IRC information is in the WTO, but I believe a password is required to enter, and if you post it publicly staff will go to your house and blow your head off with a shotgun or something.

IdolEyes787
07-17-2012, 06:14 PM
93 views and no one can help !!

and i my account has been disabled 4 monthes ago i think, but i was busy with work,vication and my brothers wedding and alot of stuff

If it took over four months for you to even realize that your account had been disabled ,I've got to say , I don't understand what's with the sudden impatience.trade

monster12
07-17-2012, 06:26 PM
and i my account has been disabled 4 monthes ago i think, but i was busy with work,vication and my brothers wedding and alot of stuff

If it took over four months for you to even realize that your account had been disabled ,I've got to say , I don't understand what's with the sudden impatience.trade
i didn't have time to even power up the computer, so i hope any one will help me !

monster12
07-17-2012, 06:45 PM
If it took over four months for you to even realize that your account had been disabled ,I've got to say , I don't understand what's with the sudden impatience.trade[/QUOTE]
i didn't have time to power up the pc, so how i can have time to check my account?
anyway i hope there is some who can help me out

sheriff 01
07-17-2012, 07:57 PM
Didnt have time in 4 months to even power up a pc??? I must admit you dug your own grave with that statement because even the most busiest of all people in the world could conjure up a second to turn a pc on. Next time before you attempt in desperation to get an acc. back i suggest using a bit more thought process and creativity. :wave:

monster12
07-17-2012, 08:02 PM
are you a staff in exigo ?

manker
07-17-2012, 08:10 PM
Why all the subterfuge and asterix if you were just going to post it anyhow.

monster12
07-17-2012, 09:05 PM
what asterix ?

thebazzla
07-17-2012, 09:20 PM
Why all the subterfuge and asterix if you were just going to post it anyhow.erm mr manker this sites code wont let you disclose some trackers hence the asterixs. and sorry i cant help you with e monster12 never been a fan of flac music .......

sheriff 01
07-17-2012, 09:22 PM
i guess manker is getting a brief tutorial about how fst works-lol

thebazzla
07-17-2012, 09:25 PM
i guess manker is getting a brief tutorial about how fst works-lolwell to be fair to him he is usually to be found in the lounge with his friends

sheriff 01
07-17-2012, 09:28 PM
I hung out there once or twice before but i was bullied by wannabe gangstas and trailer trash :yup::clap:

manker
07-17-2012, 09:32 PM
I had assumed that e with four asterix was exigo in the case of the thread.
Is this not the case? I will bow down to any and all professional BT knowledge.

thebazzla
07-17-2012, 09:33 PM
I hung out there once or twice before but i was bullied by wannabe gangstas and trailer trash :yup::clap:yep those were the good old days:)anyways back on track never been on e so i dont know how long they keep your account disabled or do they just delete it .

Is this not the case? I will bow down to any and all professional BT knowledge.its a long name but no idea what it is i just know like you that its exigo

manker
07-17-2012, 09:36 PM
I hung out there once or twice before but i was bullied by wannabe gangstas and trailer trash :yup::clap:That's weird. You seem to have a personality and a sense of humour if I'm not very much mistaken.

People with both these assets don't usually worry about Busyman and ziggyjuarez.

sheriff 01
07-17-2012, 09:37 PM
Yes, Mr. manker is correct, the op did intentionally conceal sites identity only to disclose it afterwards. This is clearly in violation and warrants a global ban which will be in effect immediately!! :01:

manker
07-17-2012, 09:39 PM
Is this not the case? I will bow down to any and all professional BT knowledge.its a long name but no idea what it is i just know like you that its exigoSo exigo is a euphemism for a secret site that fst word filters to e****, yes?

I've learned something today.

thebazzla
07-17-2012, 09:42 PM
yes i believe it so Mr. manker dont know anything about flac that why i have never been interested with that or pedros or bt music whatever you call it ..

IdolEyes787
07-17-2012, 09:45 PM
I hung out there once or twice before but i was bullied by wannabe gangstas and trailer trash :yup::clap:That's weird. You seem to have a personality and a sense of humour if I'm not very much mistaken.

People with both these assets don't usually worry about Busyman and ziggyjuarez.

Some people apparently have a very low threshold for abuse if that qualifies as bullying.

http://www.hark.com/clips/smtfgphyld-i-can-understand-youre-very-upset

manker
07-17-2012, 09:45 PM
:eyebrows:

lol alright.
I'd probably take the piss if I wasn't fairly certain you're just like the rest of the Ebbw Vale blokes I've ever met; nine foot tall and hard as fuck.

monster12
07-17-2012, 09:48 PM
Guys!!!!
stop spaming please!!
and tell me if there is any chance that i'm getting that account back :(

sheriff 01
07-17-2012, 09:48 PM
whats is spaming???

thebazzla
07-17-2012, 09:52 PM
:eyebrows:

lol alright.
I'd probably take the piss if I wasn't fairly certain you're just like the rest of the Ebbw Vale blokes I've ever met; nine foot tall and hard as fuck.:Doh you must have bumbed into some ofthe rugby players. or the wreck boys as we call them:)

TTS
07-17-2012, 09:53 PM
new irc key: incosiderateppl

pervious one was ttsmeansnothing or so :D

monster12
07-17-2012, 10:04 PM
where do i write this irc key ?

TTS
07-17-2012, 10:06 PM

you noob bro ???? How you have exigo and you are n00b :D
irc://irc.p2p-network.net
channel: #lossless incosiderateppl

manker
07-17-2012, 10:06 PM
I didn't bumb then :lol:

Also, it looks like I was entirely correct when I asked about the asterix, you elitist bar-stewards.

Oh, and:

Guys!!!!
stop spaming please!!
and tell me if there is any chance that i'm getting that account back :(
Don't worry about the off topic posts, it's not like people aren't still trying to help you. Even though after previous attempts without so much as a 'thanks', I wonder why.

Try their IRC with the password posted above.

monster12
07-17-2012, 10:10 PM
THanks alot Guys, specialy TTS.
i'm on the irc channel now thanks alot !

they say i have to register a nick... but my account is disabled so i can't register one

sheriff 01
07-17-2012, 10:14 PM

are you serious?

monster12
07-17-2012, 10:15 PM
i don't use irc alot... so i don't know alot about it

sheriff 01
07-17-2012, 10:17 PM
i do not know whether to laugh or cry for you monster12 but just to let you know i have put the word out to the right channels and we all should know very soon whether you will be visiting that site again :)

monster12
07-17-2012, 10:20 PM
i do not know whether to laugh or cry for you monster12 but just to let you know i have put the word out to the right channels and we all should know very soon whether you will be visiting that site again :)

why you are against me ?

n00bz0r
07-18-2012, 02:22 AM
@TTS: you are a fucking douchebag. Figured I'd state the fact once, and get it over with.
Being a member of the site in question doesn't make one leet or a noob..or, in your case, holding 2 accounts on the site doesn't make you smarter than a chihuahua.

@OP: Couldn't find your account on site. It probably has been pruned.

Artemis
07-18-2012, 12:35 PM

why you are against me ?

He was actually still helping and saying that he had put out word to the correct channels, but also didn't know whether to laugh or cry. He isn't against you really, just mildly amazed that Forrest Gump actually exists.

TTS
07-18-2012, 11:54 PM
@TTS: you are a fucking douchebag. Figured I'd state the fact once, and get it over with.
Being a member of the site in question doesn't make one leet or a noob..or, in your case, holding 2 accounts on the site doesn't make you smarter than a chihuahua.

I have too much accounts than you think man. :rolleyes:

mjmacky
07-19-2012, 12:10 AM

You couldn't possibly claim to have too much accounts than I think since it's a calculus problem that not even Matt Damon could solve.

anon
07-19-2012, 12:59 AM
You couldn't possibly claim to have too much accounts than I think since it's a calculus problem that not even Matt Damon could solve.

He has so much accounts he turned them into an uncountable noun.

TTS
07-19-2012, 01:11 AM
:rolleyes:

n00bz0r
07-19-2012, 01:11 AM

Hence, my deduction about you NOT being smarter than a chihuahua. :snooty:

TTS
07-19-2012, 01:12 AM
who is chihuahua ?

Xpecial
07-19-2012, 07:41 AM
Good luck getting your account back. Although I think this is the wrong place to ask for help since I don't think anyone here is a member of exigo because it's a very rare tracker.

TTS
07-19-2012, 11:43 AM
Good luck getting your account back. Although I think this is the wrong place to ask for help since I don't think anyone here is a member of exigo because it's a very rare tracker.

almost all of us is a member of exigo.

DeadPoet
07-19-2012, 02:04 PM
Although I think this is the wrong place to ask for help since I don't think anyone here is a member of exigo because it's a very rare tracker.

Lot of members from FST have Exigo only because it's very rare.

IdolEyes787
07-19-2012, 05:21 PM
Although I think this is the wrong place to ask for help since I don't think anyone here is a member of exigo because it's a very rare tracker.

To be fair some people probably also "have" it to be cool.

Xpecial
07-20-2012, 07:41 AM

To be fair some people probably also "have" it to be cool.
Define 'cool'.

Funkin'
07-21-2012, 05:37 AM
Define 'cool'.
Being a member of Revolt.

zoeygirly
07-26-2012, 02:35 AM
Define 'cool'.
Being a member of Revolt.

This is correct....

stan
07-26-2012, 09:40 AM
Does Revolt still have that 12 year old Sys-Op? Oh wait . He will be 14 year old now .