PDA

View Full Version : The Diamond Station

Swepsycho
07-17-2012, 10:16 AM
Hey manker! do you staffies have a trash can where shitty threads end up? Ones created by bots and shitty members, like.

manker
07-17-2012, 10:33 AM
Yes :eyebrows:

Swepsycho
07-17-2012, 11:00 AM
Do you offer any trashdiving services?

manker
07-17-2012, 11:02 AM
Sure.
I'll have a look for something for you if you can give me some pointers on what it is you need.

mjmacky
07-17-2012, 12:07 PM
Sure.
I'll have a look for something for you if you can give me some pointers on what it is you need.

My missing art :(

manker
07-17-2012, 12:12 PM
Not missing.
He's busy killing threads in movie world.

mjmacky
07-17-2012, 12:35 PM
Not missing.
He's busy killing threads in movie world.

Wrong "art", x-threading here.

IdolEyes787
07-17-2012, 06:36 PM
Do you offer any trashdiving services?

You seem to have misplaced your broken English again,weirdo.

Swepsycho
07-18-2012, 06:52 AM
@Idol my broken english back in the days was just to entertain people and to liven the place up a bit (bittard section).I never meant any harm, but I suppose I lived up to my 'role' a bit too much and took it too far and I ended up harming ones that I liked, you Idol. :(And to be fair, even though I try to speak as good english as possible it's still shite. :D@Manker Thanks! I'm looking for a certain post in a certain threads, how does it work, can you screenshot it for me or "Show printable version" of the thread?

stan
07-18-2012, 09:08 AM
So Swepsycho was a deceitful person . Who would have guessed it.:naughty:

manker
07-18-2012, 09:11 AM
lolwut. no. wouldn't be able to do that as the trash is huge and has threads that go all the way back to the before time.
it would be like looking for a singular post in the lounge.

You'd have to tell me exactly what you want and then I'd use the search function in there.

mjmacky
07-18-2012, 09:19 AM
You'd have to tell me exactly what you want and then I'd use the search function in there.

I've got an easy one, I think. How many of my posts ended up in the trash circa March 2011? Is that possible?

manker
07-18-2012, 09:22 AM

I've got an easy one, I think. How many of my posts ended up in the trash circa March 2011? Is that possible?Posts don't usually go in the trash. They just get soft deleted - meaning that mods can still see the deleted post message and reverse it if they want, but members can't.

A post of yours in that period would only be in the trash if you posted in a thread which got moved to the trash.

mjmacky
07-18-2012, 10:16 AM
I've got an easy one, I think. How many of my posts ended up in the trash circa March 2011? Is that possible?Posts don't usually go in the trash. They just get soft deleted - meaning that mods can still see the deleted post message and reverse it if they want, but members can't.

A post of yours in that period would only be in the trash if you posted in a thread which got moved to the trash.

Oh I see how it's working now.

IdolEyes787
07-18-2012, 11:02 AM
@Idol my broken english back in the days was just to entertain people and to liven the place up a bit (bittard section).I never meant any harm, but I suppose I lived up to my 'role' a bit too much and took it too far and I ended up harming ones that I liked, you Idol. :(And to be fair, even though I try to speak as good english as possible it's still shite. :D

Seeing as you're a pathological liar and all obviously I believe you.

IdolEyes787
07-18-2012, 11:12 AM

So what you are really saying is that you don't really know and you don't really care.

manker
07-18-2012, 02:55 PM
Posts don't usually go in the trash. They just get soft deleted - meaning that mods can still see the deleted post message and reverse it if they want, but members can't.

So what you are really saying is that you don't really know and you don't really care.

How very dare you.