PDA

View Full Version : [HAVE]HDBITS.org OLD ACCOUNT [WANT]OFFERS

torrenting
07-18-2012, 09:16 AM
I HAVE HDBITS 3 years old account with 4 TB BUFFERED + MAIL WANT GOOD OFFERS

IdolEyes787
07-18-2012, 11:05 AM
Doesn't HDbits ban on IP changes or something and that's why you don't want it?

TTS
07-18-2012, 11:15 AM
Hacked account for sure :D

IdolEyes787
07-18-2012, 11:22 AM
So stolen?

stan
07-18-2012, 11:43 AM
Well he did not have one in March .

http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/446220-HD-Torrents-org-invite

torrenting
07-18-2012, 02:59 PM
lolz...stan u are an idiot...it was a joke can u see what was the thread all about....IGNORing.u

mjmacky
07-18-2012, 03:11 PM
IGNORing.

The IGNO Ring, is that a special ring that creates fire? Did Captain Planet give it to you?

mjmacky
07-18-2012, 03:13 PM
I hope no one points out that it was the black lady who pawned off the rings.

stan
07-18-2012, 03:45 PM
From this end it looks like you are as poor at ignoring as you are at torrenting.

Looks like no great shakes as a trader either.:naughty:

anon
07-18-2012, 05:21 PM
The IGNO Ring, is that a special ring that creates fire?

It protects the wearer against all ice-based attacks.

mjmacky
07-18-2012, 05:42 PM
The IGNO Ring, is that a special ring that creates fire?

It protects the wearer against all ice-based attacks.

I guess when you hear "rpg", you don't think about grenades either.

anon
07-18-2012, 05:44 PM
I guess when you hear "rpg", you don't think about grenades either.

Oh noes, I've been unmasked. :bag:

Xpecial
07-19-2012, 07:35 AM
Can I trust this guy?

anon
07-19-2012, 05:19 PM
Can I trust this guy?

If you have suspicions, perhaps you shouldn't trade.

torrenting
07-19-2012, 05:22 PM
lolz...i gave him proofs and he didnt gave me proofs what sspicous he has maybe a fishing in mind?

IdolEyes787
07-19-2012, 06:56 PM
So stolen?

torrenting
07-20-2012, 03:51 AM
nothing stolen/hack and pleasee dont comment useless things here,i have proof if needed

Artemis
07-20-2012, 06:03 AM
With so little trust between the parties in this trade, maybe there should be an impartial middleman to make sure the transaction goes smoothely? Now who frequents the bt section but doesn't trade themself, so therefore could be an impartial third party?..... I know!!!! IdolEyes787 :pimp:

Xpecial
07-20-2012, 07:40 AM
So stolen?

I suspect it its. The account belongs to a swedish user who registered 4 years ago. Now Torrenting claims he's tired of the account after 4 years of usage which should make him the original owner of the account, yet he doesn't know a word swedish.

Just a friendly warning, be careful if you intend to trade with this guy.

manker
07-20-2012, 08:52 AM
So stolen?

I suspect it its. The account belongs to a swedish user who registered 4 years ago. Now Torrenting claims he's tired of the account after 4 years of usage which should make him the original owner of the account, yet he doesn't know a word swedish.

Just a friendly warning, be careful if you intend to trade with this guy.I don't see a post in which he said he's tired of the account after 4 years. Maybe he said it to you in PM? I would hope so as making unfounded accusations in this section is not allowed.

The most obvious scenario is that he's a trader so traded this account and has 'owned' it for about ten minutes.

stan
07-20-2012, 09:11 AM

Just a friendly warning, be careful if you intend to trade with this guy.I don't see a post in which he said he's tired of the account after 4 years. Maybe he said it to you in PM? I would hope so as making unfounded accusations in this section is not allowed.

The most obvious scenario is that he's a trader so traded this account and has 'owned' it for about ten minutes.

That long?

Xpecial
07-20-2012, 09:40 AM

Yes it was in PM. But he said he owned the account for 4 years in PM.

manker
07-20-2012, 10:49 AM
What a cad.

stan
07-20-2012, 11:05 AM
A trader telling fibs . Whatever next?:naughty:

manker
07-20-2012, 11:16 AM
inorite.
I think I'll need to take some time out from posting in this section.

It's just too shocking.

stan
07-20-2012, 11:38 AM
The first 10,000 lies are the worse then you kinda get used to it.:yup:

IdolEyes787
07-20-2012, 04:18 PM
So stolen?

I believe lying about accounts in the Trade section and some Mod correct me if I'm wrong,is an actionable offense.

Also if the account was simply traded to him then why the unnecessary lie?

I say ban first and if by some unbelievable mistake torrenting isn't guilty then let's be serious, remember it's only torrenting that FST loses.

anon
07-20-2012, 05:24 PM
So stolen?

If you'd like to fill a report with proof of what you're saying, you may do so.

I believe lying about accounts in the Trade section and some Mod correct me if I'm wrong,is an actionable offense.

Also if the account was simply traded to him then why the unnecessary lie?

I say ban first and if by some unbelievable mistake torrenting isn't guilty then let's be serious, remember it's only torrenting that FST loses.

All correct, except the part of shooting first and asking questions later (despite what we might think of certain members :ermm:).