PDA

View Full Version : Whatever happened to SBT

byrnesc1
07-19-2012, 09:02 PM
I used to be a member on there but then they went through a data loss or overhaul or something and all of my user data was wiped out as well as most of their torrents. I know they were rebuilding for a while but I feel like I haven't heard anything about them in a while. Did they ever recover? I'm curious because I used to use it as a good supplement to IPT if I wanted to download something that was huge and I didn't want the ratio hit. They also had a nice collection of freeleech stuff and even some things I couldn't find on IPT.

vBooM
07-24-2012, 04:17 PM
they use a ftp now

megabyteme
07-25-2012, 06:28 PM
Their Sub-Admin fuk't everything up. I'd complain to him, or one of the higher-ups. The guy's a putz, and is wrecking the site.

Quarterquack
07-29-2012, 01:57 AM
they use a ftp now

The always used an FTP.

IdolEyes787
07-29-2012, 02:11 AM
they use a ftp now

The always used an FTP.

What the fuck is a SBT or FTP?
All I know of is STP and let me tell you they rawk.

vBooM
07-29-2012, 08:24 AM
no turnip head, instead of using torrents, they sell leech on a FTP .
SBT the site
FTP ... realy?

IdolEyes787
07-29-2012, 11:22 AM
SBT the site
FTP ... realy?

I'm assuming it has nothing to do with either maintaining my current state of near physical perfection or general awesomeness so whatever,nerd.

Quarterquack
07-29-2012, 11:48 AM

Calling me turnip head does not invalidate my statement sugar bum.

The FTP was always around for SBT members. Most never bothered to find out about it simply because the site was an adequate source.

I'm assuming it has nothing to do with either maintaining my current state of near physical perfection or general awesomeness so whatever,nerd.

It's about maintaining erections, Idol. Clearly you'd have no need to hold this information. :idunno:

vBooM
07-30-2012, 09:47 AM
Dumbasses :)

Enjoy your noob status!

Not knowing what FTP is, yet your on a FILESHARING forum, get a grip young boy, for one day, you be will smart...well maybe... you seem like two idiots tbh.

byrnesc1
07-30-2012, 10:17 PM

Enjoy your noob status!

Not knowing what FTP is, yet your on a FILESHARING forum, get a grip young boy, for one day, you be will smart...well maybe... you seem like two idiots tbh.

:eyebrows:

thelastaccount
07-30-2012, 11:38 PM
File transfer protocol - read a book mr perfect

Quarterquack
08-02-2012, 06:07 AM

Enjoy your noob status!

I've been trying to be nice to you because someone told me you're a decent enough guy.

But I now realize your only value is as a doorstop. "The Den" was around almost a year BEFORE SBT even opened. And just because it continues doesn't mean that SBT became it.

Read my posts next time, imbecile.

vBooM
08-02-2012, 10:42 PM
who gives a shit, go and play with your kiddy friends in " the den "

IdolEyes787
08-02-2012, 10:47 PM

There is so much irony and lack of understand in that post that it boggled the minds of several Nobel laureates.

Add that you take this seriously
evolve is some immerse members. and I frankly don't know whether to laugh or to cry.

Enjoy your noob status!

You're Mum told me in private that she is actually embarrassed by you.

Quarterquack
08-03-2012, 06:24 AM

So much lack of respect when referring to your mother's vagina. :no:

By the way, speaking of your mother, she's the best file transfer protocol there is. If by file we're talking about STD's and by protocol we're talking about sluts.

anon
08-03-2012, 04:52 PM
By the way, speaking of your mother, she's the best file transfer protocol there is. If by file we're talking about STD's and by protocol we're talking about sluts.

Herpestext Transfer Protocol is for noobs :snooty:

OlegL
08-03-2012, 05:20 PM
I've been trying to be nice to you because someone told me you're a decent enough guy.

It's a good thing you didn't call vBooM a "sociopathic trash" and it's a good thing you didn't tell him that you had become knowledgeable on the subject of sociopathy after reading a lot of books.

IdolEyes787
08-03-2012, 05:25 PM

It's a good thing you didn't call vBooM a "sociopathic trash" and it's a good thing you didn't tell him that you had become knowledgeable on the subject of sociopathy after reading a lot of books.

I'll tell Darth that you are a decent enough guy for a sociopath if you like.

OlegL
08-03-2012, 05:38 PM
I can't call myself decent either.

IdolEyes787
08-03-2012, 07:17 PM
I can't call myself decent either.

Actually you can call yourself anything you want.

OlegL
08-03-2012, 07:23 PM
IdolEyes, you don't like me much?

Quarterquack
08-04-2012, 03:28 AM
Herpestext Transfer Protocol is for noobs :snooty:

Well, where would Penis Hanging Protocol and Cunnilingus Slurping Service be, without Herpestext Transfer Protocol to support them?

I'm a tulip.

How's Autism awareness month in New York?

anon
08-04-2012, 03:41 AM
Well, where would Penis Hanging Protocol and Cunnilingus Slurping Service be, without Herpestext Transfer Protocol to support them?

I don't know, perhaps we'd be using Gaping Orifice Penis Headed Extender Robot. Though it might not be massive.

Saborsoul
08-04-2012, 08:50 AM
SBT the site
FTP ... realy?
Dig it! Paid FTP has been around way back since Hotline! There's craziness from the past.

Quarterquack
08-04-2012, 11:31 AM
I don't know, perhaps we'd be using Gaping Orifice Penis Headed Extender Robot. Though it might not be massive.

Either way none of them are a KickAss Protocol. Oh wait, that's a thing.